(Xone) New Below game Screenshots

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10354 posts) -

Ten. Ten threads on the first page of System Wars forum...what do you do? Do you work, or just surf the internet looking for menial items to post on System Wars?

#3 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

Apparently he doesn't get enough attention in real life.

#4 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

Ten. Ten threads on the first page of System Wars forum...what do you do? Do you work, or just surf the internet looking for menial items to post on System Wars?

And yet you posted more than 2x more than me. If anybody else psoted this you would have shut your trap.

Lol people need to learn a thread is one post.

#5 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

And learn to tell time as some of those threads are from yesterday.

It looks odd.

Indeed, wonder what it's about?

#6 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10354 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

And yet you posted more than 2x more than me. If anybody else psoted this you would have shut your trap.

Come on guy, really?

• You joined GameSpot on 2013-04-28 and have 3904 posts
  • I joined GameSpot on 2008-07-14 and have 9009 posts

--- In 10 months you have managed to accrue nearly half as many posts I have in 5 years and 6 months...who really posts more?

#7 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Come on guy, really?

--- In 10 months you have managed to accrue nearly half as many posts I have in 5 years and 6 months...who really posts more?

Lol wut?

First month of the Redesign you had posts in the 6000's you are now 3000+ higher. how the heck are you not posting more than me?

usually on the average day you post more than me. The average day i post maybe 4 threads and post in some others for about around 13 posts a day average.

You have some how managed to make the gap wider by almost 3x.

Than you add the fact you are too stupid to tell time and don't realize sometimes older threads come back to the front page by other people. In fact, it was you who though I was still posting threads with other people when i was away for 5 days for holidays.

I mean really?

#8 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10354 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

Come on guy, really?

Lol wut?

First month of the Redesign you had posts in the 6000's you are now 3000+ higher. how the heck are you not posting more than me?

usually on the average day you post more than me. The average day i post maybe 4 threads and post in some others for about around 13 posts a day average.

Than you add the fact you are too stupid to tell time and don't realize sometimes older threads come back to the front page by other people. In fact, it was you who though I was still posting threads with other people when i was away for 5 days for holidays.

I mean really?

I apologize for offending you - I didn't mean to showcase your high post count comparative to your time on the site. I should have taken your feelings on the matter into consideration, that this is something you don't like to face.

...and I like the phrase "usually on average", that's fun.

#9 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13458 posts) -

This is the one xbone game that interests me, hopefully it comes to PC.

#10 Edited by Telekill (4400 posts) -

Reminds me of a classic Atari game that had a similar set up. I've tried remembering that game's title for years and can never figure it out. I'd love to replay it.

Is this X1 exclusive?

#11 Posted by WallofTruth (1548 posts) -

Wow, a RPG Maker game?

#12 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Wow, a RPG Maker game?

You are comparing gaming to women? Nerd much?

#14 Posted by Vaasman (11267 posts) -

Well, based on these screenshots, I can safely say this is a game for ants.

#15 Posted by WallofTruth (1548 posts) -
#16 Posted by Phazevariance (10936 posts) -
#17 Posted by silversix_ (14083 posts) -

This is one of the two Indie titles im interested in

#18 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

Wow, a RPG Maker game?

Looooool. Exactly what came to mind.

#19 Posted by WallofTruth (1548 posts) -
#20 Posted by lostrib (34633 posts) -

You can't even tell what their pictures of. It just looks like blurry shit

#21 Posted by Bigboi500 (29361 posts) -

Doesn't look very good.

#22 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4432 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

Wow, a RPG Maker game?

You are comparing gaming to women? Nerd much?

where is the comparison to women?

rpg maker is a middleware.

#23 Posted by Pray_to_me (2834 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

stop making threads every 5 minutes brah

#24 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (759 posts) -

Lol indies matter now huh

#25 Posted by _Matt_ (8868 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Come on guy, really?

Lol wut?

I mean really?

I apologize for offending you - I didn't mean to showcase your high post count comparative to your time on the site. I should have taken your feelings on the matter into consideration, that this is something you don't like to face.

...and I like the phrase "usually on average", that's fun.

#27 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (952 posts) -

can't see shit bro hopefully bigger pictures will be available later.

#28 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -
#29 Posted by m_machine024 (14867 posts) -

Hard to see but I still kinda like it. XD

#30 Posted by Nightflash28 (2070 posts) -

So, indie games exclusive to Xbox are "unique and interesting", indies for any other platform are garbage.
Got it.