Xfans Remember When at an E3........

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

The guy running the Show for Xbox declared MS would outsell the PS3 beyond a doubt?! I came on here and stated how rediculous MS/Xbox would seem if the PS3 did outsell the 360. Many of you Xfans stated "Oh that's just PR" and other of you backed up what he had said. Now this year as PS3 passes the 360 in sales I just have one thing to say. Eat your hearts out Xbox 360. The PS3 is passing you!!!

And by the way go to GameSpots main page and select "Today's Gaming Headlines" where it shows the PS3 console when you run your mouse arrow over it. The PS4 is on it's way and Kaz Harai says console gaming is here to stay. Watch the video. Don't worry though, you guys love your 360s, right!

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Nope.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
so you're saying you've been buthurt for 2+ years? Must suck to be you
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
So the PS3 takes 6/7 years to pass the 360 and thats a victory :lol:
Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts
Sony claimed a couple of months back that the PS3 had sold 70m, the new numbers are from an analyst and not Sony. Till they give numbers you are talking crap!
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

You make terrible threads

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clr84651

so you're saying you've been buthurt for 2+ years? Must suck to be yourilpas

Not butt hurt. Just knowing that all of you Xbox people and your beloved console creators are fools to make claims they can't back up. Ha ha ha!!! Just enjoying knowing we were right and you were wrong. PS3 a failure, has no games, priced too high, has inferior multiplats blah blah blah. It still will outsell the 360 so what does that make the 360?

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

so basically, you're still bitter about something a few people on the internet said 6 years ago. :lol:

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 whiskeystrike

[QUOTE="rilpas"]so you're saying you've been buthurt for 2+ years? Must suck to be youclr84651

Not butt hurt. Just knowing that all of you Xbox people and your beloved console creators are fools to make claims they can't back up. Ha ha ha!!! Just enjoying knowing we were right and you were wrong. PS3 a failure, has no games, priced too high, has inferior multiplats blah blah blah. It still will outsell the 360 so what does that make the 360?

Too young for the Internet. Log off
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]so you're saying you've been buthurt for 2+ years? Must suck to be youclr84651

It makes the 360 the console with the most games and gained market share from it's predecessor and stole market share from Sony.

Oh and your posts reek of buthurt ;)

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rilpas

so basically, you're still bitter about something a few people on the internet said 6 years ago. :lol:

KarateeeChop
yep, TC basically owned himself :lol:
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts
I thought Ms was synonymous with epic Kinect(lol) gifs at E3?
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clr84651

So the PS3 takes 6/7 years to pass the 360 and thats a victory :lol: RR360DD

Whoever outsells the other wins and the PS3 has better hardware and free online and better exclusives. Oh and MS better get ready because the PS4 is around the corner. No year's headstart this time for you. Good Luck staying ahead!

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

So you are saying that basically they were right. The Xbox outsold the PS3 all generation. The PS3 catching up or passing the 360 at this point is pretty much a non issue since it should have been doing that all along.

T_0_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 T_0_D
Member since 2007 • 1128 Posts

I just cracks me up how so many people on this forum refuse to believe that all three companies won and lost this generation:

Nintendo: won because they expanded the console market and created a cash cow that was profitable all gen long, lost because there less powerful system did not get some of the best games of the generation for it.

Sony: won because they managed to cement a new video format, lost because they had drastically diminished market share and bled money the entire generation (not fully PS3's fault) and online hack.

MS: won because they successfully ate into Sony's market share from the previous generation and cemented themselves as a profitable player in the market, lost because of RROD and lack of full game exclusives towards the end of the generation.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clr84651

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

rilpas

I do own myself. Who owns you!! It's OK if it stings this year as Xbox falls behind Sony again. Happy New Year!

ComBaTsOuL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ComBaTsOuL
Member since 2006 • 507 Posts
Gamespot really as become pathetic, they put the most interesting topics in stickys and leave brain dead nonsense like this TC as put to spread..
T_0_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 T_0_D
Member since 2007 • 1128 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]So the PS3 takes 6/7 years to pass the 360 and thats a victory :lol: clr84651

Whoever outsells the other wins and the PS3 has better hardware and free online and better exclusives. Oh and MS better get ready because the PS4 is around the corner. No year's headstart this time for you. Good Luck staying ahead!

Actually, it is the most profitable company wins...

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"][QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

clr84651

I do own myself. Who owns you!! It's OK if it stings this year as Xbox falls behind Sony again. Happy New Year!

wow, that's such a lame comeback.

Also, I feel I should inform you I own both consoles ;)

but really, I understand, the PS3 only had one game for the entirety of 2012 *shrugs*

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

You take the internet too seriously. :|

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Yes you are foooked lems ,

Another analist site states the PS3 shipped and sold another 20 million consoles just last night .

Cows rejoice , you are number one now !

And lolchartz just pulled 30 million extra out of the ass just for fun, Cows win the world cup and also win on Mars and Jupiter .

We told you so .......just wait .

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rilpas

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]so you're saying you've been buthurt for 2+ years? Must suck to be youStrongDeadlift

You take the internet too seriously. :|

guys like him are the reason why System wars is still worth it :P
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

WOW Lems are in full force butthurt damage control mode :lol:

My favourite argument is BY fay the "oh it took 6 years! That's so sad!" If it's sad that can only mean the 360 is a POS, for a console that was released a year and a half later at almost twice the price of the 360 to outsell it and it be sad that means the 360 is the biggest POS ever :lol:

ComBaTsOuL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ComBaTsOuL

I just cracks me up how so many people on this forum refuse to believe that all three companies won and lost this generation:

Nintendo: won because they expanded the console market and created a cash cow that was profitable all gen long, lost because there less powerful system did not get some of the best games of the generation for it.

Sony: won because they managed to cement a new video format, lost because they had drastically diminished market share and bled money the entire generation (not fully PS3's fault) and online hack.

MS: won because they successfully ate into Sony's market share from the previous generation and cemented themselves as a profitable player in the market, lost because of RROD and lack of full game exclusives towards the end of the generation.

T_0_D
Talking sense here gets you no were ;)
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 whiskeystrike
Gamespot really as become pathetic, they put the most interesting topics in stickys and leave brain dead nonsense like this TC as put to spread..ComBaTsOuL
Remember when we used to cows like shinrabanshou? That was good posting!
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

The guy running the Show for Xbox declared MS would outsell the PS3 beyond a doubt?! I came on here and stated how rediculous MS/Xbox would seem if the PS3 did outsell the 360. Many of you Xfans stated "Oh that's just PR" and other of you backed up what he had said. Now this year as PS3 passes the 360 in sales I just have one thing to say. Eat your hearts out Xbox 360. The PS3 is passing you!!!

And by the way go to GameSpots main page and select "Today's Gaming Headlines" where it shows the PS3 console when you run your mouse arrow over it. The PS4 is on it's way and Kaz Harai says console gaming is here to stay. Watch the video. Don't worry though, you guys love your 360s, right!

clr84651

no I don't remember that, because I don't give a crap about you or the stuff you do.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

KarateeeChop
That's pretty damn pathetic even by System Wars standards. :lol:
Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

My favourite argument is BY fay the "oh it took 6 years! That's so sad!" If it's sad that can only mean the 360 is a POS, for a console that was released a year and a half later at almost twice the price of the 360 to outsell it and it be sad that means the 360 is the biggest POS ever :lol:

Eddie-Vedder

Yes they are so Jelly with all the damage controll and are mad :lol:

Ohh you lems :lol:

Buthurt :lol:

You mad lemz :lol:

Cannot take the ownage

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 heretrix

Oh and MS better get ready because the PS4 is around the corner. No year's headstart this time for you. Good Luck staying ahead!

clr84651

There is no factual evidence to back that up. That statement is pure fantasy.

ComBaTsOuL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ComBaTsOuL

Eddie-Vedder

Eddie-Vedder
You do no sony as released 3 different irritations of the ps3 right? and the 360 selling over 70 million consoles must mean its a right POS :/
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 clr84651

So the PS3 takes 6/7 years to pass the 360 and thats a victory :lol: RR360DD

In sports, in business, and in any area of life when someone leads the whole way or they come from behind to win it's still a win. So when one NFL team is down 35-10 at half time and then outscores the other team in the second half and comes back and wins it's the same as if they were ahead the whole way. They win either way. Talks cheap like with that Xbox Exec that gloated at an E3 that the 360 would outsell the PS3. Backing it up to the end is a whole different thing.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Eddie-Vedder

In after absolutely noone got "butthurt".:|

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
"Xfans" :/
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 whiskeystrike
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]"Xfans" :/

TC is secretly waging war on fans of the X-files
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]"Xfans" :/

TC is secretly waging war on fans of the X-files

:o cheeky tc
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

"Xfans" :/freedomfreak

Yah, that's what you are! :x

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 heretrix

My favourite argument is BY fay the "oh it took 6 years! That's so sad!"

Eddie-Vedder

It is sad that their previous console was the best selling console in the world and their follow-up took six years to get out of the gutter. They couldn't even outsell a console that was known for breaking down.

Yes. That's pretty sad.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]"Xfans" :/Ly_the_Fairy

shoo hermit! :x
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 clr84651

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

ComBaTsOuL

Eddie-Vedder

You do no sony as released 3 different irritations of the ps3 right? and the 360 selling over 70 million consoles must mean its a right POS :/

A year's headstart, the PS3 comes out priced at $600 vs $400 for 360 etc. and the PS3 still comes back and wins. Come on Sony gave MS a huge lead and advantage and MS will still lose to them. So what does that say about the 360? It's not the better system nor does it have better exclusives. Because when you price each system equally the PS3 wins. MS's advantages of being out a year first and being priced much lower, having better multiplats, and having more games slowly went away and as it did the PS3 started outselling the 360.

fadersdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 fadersdream
Member since 2006 • 3154 Posts

Gen's over, doesn't matter.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ly_the_Fairy

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]"Xfans" :/freedomfreak

I will nip you! :x

banjo_kazooie_nipper.jpg

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
I suggest a mass cull. Its seems that Mad Cow disease is riff on this board.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

Ly_the_Fairy

banjo_kazooie_nipper.jpg

BK :D
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ly_the_Fairy

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] shoo hermit! :xfreedomfreak

banjo_kazooie_nipper.jpg

BK :D

One of my favorite games ever! :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 freedomfreak
One of my favorite games ever! :PLy_the_Fairy
Well then, you'll be glad to know I never played any of them. I played Nuts 'n Bolts though. That's..something, right?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

Eddie-Vedder

is it ps3 supply problems that caused it to not outsell the 360 earlier?

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ly_the_Fairy

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]One of my favorite games ever! :Pfreedomfreak
Well then, you'll be glad to know I never played any of them. I played Nuts 'n Bolts though. That's..something, right?

ruWJtNY67s.jpg