Xbox TV is already becoming pointless.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Report: Microsoft negotiating with Showtime for Halo series

Microsoft is "deep in negotiations" to bring its live-action, Steven Spielberg-produced Halo series to Showtime, according to Variety. The report states that Microsoft and Showtime are "close to a deal" with showrunners on an agreement that is said to involve episodes appearing on SHOWTIME BEFORE they air on the Xbox platform.

The Halo series is among content plans for Xbox Entertainment Studios, an initiative that president Nancy Tellem says is focused on making "premium television experiences." If you'd prefer that they work with a different Microsoft license, know that the Gears of War, Fable and Forza series are being considered for future projects.

For those of you saying TV adds value. It inherently doesn't. When one of the biggest shows may already be available on ANOTHER network already and before Xbox Live nonetheless.

If the deal closes the show will be readily available for TV subscribers with showtime anywhere, available on PC, Ipad, and the kindle and any android based system ( Considering normal release schedules for content via the Showtime Anywhere App)

How is value added when the content is available elsewhere? When I can literally watch it anywhere else and watch it before the Xbox one series debut.

Now this isn't final anything can happen, but remind me how does this help the Xbox one?

All that needs to be said any value (which inherently isn't there to begin with) once it hits netflix or AOD *Cough* Forward Unto Dawn *Cough* this push for original TV is redundant and pointless ( On both fronts Sony and Microsofts, I mention MS because they're making the bigger push right now)

MS will make a ton of money no doubt barring the shows are good. But no value is gained or lost.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

I like more.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Told Ya !

exclusivity is a video game thing. TV won't have any of that.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Until something will officially air everywhere, with ink signed on contracts, I expect that not all Xbox One programming will be available everywhere. They will no doubt keep some programs available exclusively. Now working with Showtime, we'll see how that deal plays out. But MS TV programming isn't going to make everything available everywhere. Some things will remain exclusive to Xbox One, or you'll need to have a LIve account online. I expect the vast number of those shows to air first on the One, and that adds value as well. Halo on Showtime first isn't a done deal, but if it does play out that way not everyone in the world has Showtime, lol. It'll likely air 48 hours or so before being on the One, and MS will simply not invest all that time and money calling it Xbox TV and have it available everywhere. They know they have to add value to the One, and exclusive programming will be part of it. Imagine if you were investing time, millions of dollars and working relationships with Steven Speilberg and Ridely Scott for programming on Xbox and you share it everywhere, makes no sense. The value will be in exclusive programming and the vast majority of it will require you to have Xbox Live. If the 360 or One are already hooked up to your TV then you'll likely watch the shows/doc there. The value will be in whats exclusive and the quality of the programs. Both remain to be seen.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

Until something will officially air everywhere, with ink signed on contracts, I expect that not all Xbox One programming will be available everywhere. They will no doubt keep some programs available exclusively. Now working with Showtime, we'll see how that deal plays out. But MS TV programming isn't going to make everything available everywhere. Some things will remain exclusive to Xbox One, or you'll need to have a LIve account online. I expect the vast number of those shows to air first on the One, and that adds value as well. Halo on Showtime first isn't a done deal, but if it does play out that way not everyone in the world has Showtime, lol. It'll likely air 48 hours or so before being on the One, and MS will simply not invest all that time and money calling it Xbox TV and have it available everywhere. They know they have to add value to the One, and exclusive programming will be part of it. Imagine if you were investing time, millions of dollars and working relationships with Steven Speilberg and Ridely Scott for programming on Xbox and you share it everywhere, makes no sense. The value will be in exclusive programming and the vast majority of it will require you to have Xbox Live. If the 360 or One are already hooked up to your TV then you'll likely watch the shows/doc there. The value will be in whats exclusive and the quality of the programs. Both remain to be seen.

The biggest TV show going to another network?

Sure the other shows won't show up else where in the wild.....Whatever you say shawn.

Exclusive programming holds no value whatsoever (initially it does but it loses it). You alienate fan bases and lose viewing numbers.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

Sure the other shows won't show up else where in the wild.....Whatever you say shawn.

Exclusive programming holds no value whatsoever (initially it does but it loses it). You alienate fan bases and lose viewing numbers.

Nope to add the appeal of seeing it first. Everything eventually is offered everywhere, but not at first and that is the appeal. That's the value. No way MS makes everything available everywhere at the same time. The 360/One will have content first on I'd say 80% of all Xbox programming. Having a dozen or so shows airing first on Live via your console while paying the same price for Live adds value. Its as simple as that.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

So you don't need a bone to watch it? The system just keeps getting better.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

Nope to add the appeal of seeing it first. Everything eventually is offered everywhere, but not at first and that is the appeal. That's the value. No way MS makes everything available everywhere at the same time. The 360/One will have content first on I'd say 80% of all Xbox programming. Having a dozen or so shows airing first on Live via your console while paying the same price for Live adds value. Its as simple as that.

They're opening up the possibility of debuting one of their biggest shows on another network first. How is that a win for MS?

Also can I borrow your crystal ball? MS isn't a television network, they need editors, show runners, studios and so on. If not they're spending all their money on TV ( granted they have a shit ton) and not games.

Second off it doesn't add value if the TV benefits are available elsewhere. Plain and simple.

I have a legitimate question for you this may make sense to you.

If a game is exclusive it adds value. The second it goes multiplat that value is diminished. Granted the Xbox one is a DVR and there are some very smart people out there. What makes you think these TVs won't be stopped from A) heading online B) Microsoft won't try to maximize it's profit by Syndicating these shows elsewhere

The end goal is profit. You HAVE to make money airing these shows.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

LOL

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#11  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

LOL

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

They're opening up the possibility of debuting one of their biggest shows on another network first. How is that a win for MS?

Also can I borrow your crystal ball? MS isn't a television network, they need editors, show runners, studios and so on. If not they're spending all their money on TV ( granted they have a shit ton) and not games.

Second off it doesn't add value if the TV benefits are available elsewhere. Plain and simple.

If a game is exclusive it adds value. The second it goes multiplat that value is diminished. Granted the Xbox one is a DVR and there are some very smart people out there. What makes you think these TVs won't be stopped from A) heading online B) Microsoft won't try to maximize it's profit by Syndicating these shows elsewhere

You continue to miss the initial point. The value is in what's exclusive and first. I don't have HBO, but I can still watch Game of Thrones. But some people are bigger fans than me and they want to watch it when it airs and not "other ways" to watch. So they value paying for HBO to watch the show. The ratings for Games of Thrones are fantastic. MS needs obviously some great programming. We'll see how that plays out. Also, on the Showtime thing, its not a done deal and I wouldn't be shocked if it airs on the One first and then Showtime. Xbox Live yearly cost is 60 bucks. I pay that now. If suddenly a dozen or so new TV shows and docs are added, the majority of which air first on Live, that adds value to Live because I'm paying the same price and I now have new shows to watch. Maybe they develop some spectacular programming, I don't know. If 24 were on PSN first I'd own a PS4/PS3 no matter that it might air everywhere else in a few days because I value that show so much. Its in MS's hands to produce quality programming. We'll see how that turns out. But the value is there and easy to see.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

I don't think anyone has an over arching "plan" for the TV initiative anymore. It's outside of MS's core competency, and even mentioning it riles up gamers. "But hell, we got Speilberg to attach his name to something Halo... that's gotta be worth something!" So they're looking to find partners to assume as much financial burden as possible, and once the already established deals meet their contractual conclusion I doubt we hear much about the fiasco ever again.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Already threads on this.

And how does it not add value to the XOne. The TV show is just another form of advertisement for the next game. Could you imagine a Game of Thrones game that was as critically acclaimed as the Halo series is?

And thats without mentioning the fact that (if true) the XOne will still be the only place the experience it interactively. Whether thats actually worth the bother though remains to be seen.

Avatar image for wg_mcfartypants
WG_McFartypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WG_McFartypants
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

Dunno. Xbox live is 50 a year. With my cable subscriber showtime is 120 a year over my current cable bill. The Xbox One version will have interactive features I'm not exactly holding my breath for, but the fact that I'll have access to it on a system I already own using services I'm already paying for that are cheaper than I'd have to pay for the alternative...

I can live with that.

Especially if inking the deal with Showtime turns into the extra backing the show needs to be worthwhile vs one more piece of direct to DVD trash (not a given, by any means, but it helps).

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

Microsoft has never done a TV series before. For big project this big, perhaps they are reducing the risk by partnering with a company that knows how to do it. It is a win-win for both Microsoft and Showtime. Showtime needs a sci-fi / fantasy series to compete with HBO. Microsoft gets better exposure for their biggest gaming asset and reduce the risk of going it alone.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

You continue to miss the initial point. The value is in what's exclusive and first. I don't have HBO, but I can still watch Game of Thrones. But some people are bigger fans than me and they want to watch it when it airs and not "other ways" to watch. So they value paying for HBO to watch the show. The ratings for Games of Thrones are fantastic. MS needs obviously some great programming. We'll see how that plays out. Also, on the Showtime thing, its not a done deal and I wouldn't be shocked if it airs on the One first and then Showtime. Xbox Live yearly cost is 60 bucks. I pay that now. If suddenly a dozen or so new TV shows and docs are added, the majority of which air first on Live, that adds value to Live because I'm paying the same price and I now have new shows to watch. Maybe they develop some spectacular programming, I don't know. If 24 were on PSN first I'd own a PS4/PS3 no matter that it might air everywhere else in a few days because I value that show so much. Its in MS's hands to produce quality programming. We'll see how that turns out. But the value is there and easy to see.

Yeah and the biggest TV show they have may not even air on XB1 first LOL.

You can sit here all day telling me exclusive exclusive exclusive. But none of these shows will be exclusive. It's a moot point. It's a digital age my friend and you have never been more blind or wrong.

Also your HBO argument is a dead end. Game of thrones is now airing or will be airing for amazon prime customers sometime soon.

Also you miss the question and my point. These shows will not add value when they are available elsewhere.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

You can sit here all day telling me exclusive exclusive exclusive. But none of these shows will be exclusive. It's a moot point. It's a digital age my friend and you have never been more blind or wrong.

Having answered your question 3 times, we can agree to disagree. I think you are completely blind to my point, even as I gave examples. Oh well, on to another topic. For me, to close, Xbox Programming haS the potential to add a ton of value to Xbox Live and the One/360

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

Having answered your question 3 times, we can agree to disagree. I think you are completely blind to my point, even as I gave examples. Oh well, on to another topic. For me, to close, Xbox Programming haS the potential to add a ton of value to Xbox Live and the One/360

You never answered my question.

I give you example after example and you make crystal ball predictions. I have facts and evidence. You have assumptions and guesses.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

I give you example after example and you make crystal ball predictions. I have facts and evidence. You have assumptions and guesses.

ew AM...you've changed. now ur just some stubborn boneheaded fanboy who covers his eyes and ears to open rational discussion. you seem angrier too. oh well...new york, new york....smh.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Animal-Mother

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

ew AM...you've changed. now ur just some stubborn boneheaded fanboy who covers his eyes and ears to open rational discussion. you seem angrier too. oh well...new york, new york....smh.

Is that all you do now? Point the finger at people so you can feel better at yourself and cry about it?

Sorry but life has factual evidence and logic. Not guessing games.

I provide proof. He makes assumptions.

I don't take people who say SMH or call people by the state they're from seriously either. Also spelling helps as well. But it seems you never made it any farther than the 4th grade.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

I never saw the point of it anyways. More Tv services for a market saturated by them and on a machine that is supposed to be a console? I think the people at Microsoft really don't know what they are doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Lol, even if the show was exclusive to xbox anyone could see it on the internet sooner or later. Advertising TV shows as "exclusive" features is pointless

DeathLordCrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DeathLordCrime
Member since 2014 • 893 Posts

A tv series exclusive to a console seems far fetched when the xbox one only has a few million owners.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Still butt hurt TC.........

Not everyone has ShowTime, and getting more money to film the show is a good thing and will ensure high production values.

Let the details come out before passing your butt hurt judgment.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Animal-Mother

@kuu2: butthurt about what exactly? I have an xbox one in my house. This is of no butt hurt to me. Please troll harder next time. Also if it shows up on showtime first LOL so much value added when it's immediately allowed on a completely other network first!

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

This will only bring more people to Xbox so they can play Halo, smart business decision

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2: butthurt about what exactly? I have an xbox one in my house. This is of no butt hurt to me. Please troll harder next time. Also if it shows up on showtime first LOL so much value added when it's immediately allowed on a completely other network first!

I don't know why you are butt hurt about this, but every time the notion of original content coming to The One you get your panties in a twist.

Where do you see that the show will be on Show first?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Wait and see.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

This will only bring more people to Xbox so they can play Halo, smart business decision

No it won't. Its a terrible business decision because Animal Mother says so.

LUL

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 shawn30

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Wait and see.

This.

If the shows turn out to be really well done, air first on Live, and don't increase the cost of Live then it will be a great value. Lost of steps needed before we know for sure. Looks good thus far.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

I cut the cord 5 years ago TV is dead IMO cable is a huge waste of money. So what dummy would pay for cable and then pay for net access and then pay MS. Then use the xflop to control your tv when you have a UR ???

Anyway this deal makes sense as MS has another revenue stream and gets more viewers.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I don't know why you are butt hurt about this, but every time the notion of original content coming to The One you get your panties in a twist.

Where do you see that the show will be on Show first?

No the logic behind it adding value gets my panties in a twist. Why?
Because it doesn't.

"close to a deal" with showrunners on an agreement that is said to involve episodes appearing on SHOWTIME BEFORE they air on the Xbox platform.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Animal-Mother

@RR360DD said:

@Scipio8 said:

No it won't. Its a terrible business decision because Animal Mother says so.

LUL

Where did I say it was a terrible business decision? It's actually pretty smart. But those saying it adds value when they'll be out in the ecosystem ala streaming and be rentable it is not.

@shawn30 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Wait and see.

This.

If the shows turn out to be really well done, air first on Live, and don't increase the cost of Live then it will be a great value. Lost of steps needed before we know for sure. Looks good thus far.

Again more crystal ball predictions. It already says if the deal is inked it seems the episodes will air on showtime first. A network that big wouldn't spend that much money on production and not get paid for it.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#36 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

IS Xbox TV an actual thing people want?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

Just curious how you can watch Game of Thrones without a HBO sub?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

The real discussion piece is that the show is destined to suck even more so than originally imagined: because Showtime.

Not this Xbox TV poopery. It wouldn't be a negative,

A they are already trying to set themselves up as a set top box: so their shit already requires cable to still be big enough in the living room,

B they would be a "new network' so they would benefit from building their brand to a TV audience with another strong(relatively strong) brand in Showtime.

C: Halo is a money maker, easier sell to networks, the other shows won't have Halo's horse power behind it, harder sell to TV networks, so yes people are right in saying there is a good chance not all of Xbox Ones original programming will show up elsewhere.

D: with Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu TV networks are still pimping out great ratings on big shows, and still selling season DVD sets at respectable numbers. Obviously it cuts into the pie, but not enough that those other options vanish.

E: if the show is good, gets an audience, and Microsoft can maintain that quality across their other shows, yes it would be incredibly naive to assume they can't sell Microsoft's origina shit on Microsoft: reason? Because Showtime, HBO are selling subscriptions pretty easily when they have a hot show. If you have a crowd pleaser, the crowd will come. Nevermind that it's pure conjecture to assume that if MS got their brand in shape they would put their shit on Netflix instant stream or Amazon. They are just as likely to focus on their own subscription(ala HBO).

All of which is moot because the real issue for MS isn't their business model. It's if their shows won't suck, which they will, aggressively suck. Their business model however is actually not too shabby.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Animal-Mother

@jg4xchamp said:

The real discussion piece is that the show is destined to suck even more so than originally imagined: because Showtime.

A they are already trying to set themselves up as a set top box: so their shit already requires cable to still be big enough in the living room,

B they would be a "new network' so they would benefit from building their brand to a TV audience with another strong(relatively strong) brand in Showtime.

C: Halo is a money maker, easier sell to networks, the other shows won't have Halo's horse power behind it, harder sell to TV networks, so yes people are right in saying there is a good chance not all of Xbox Ones original programming will show up elsewhere.

D: with Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu TV networks are still pimping out great ratings on big shows, and still selling season DVD sets at respectable numbers. Obviously it cuts into the pie, but not enough that those other options vanish.

E: if the show is good, gets an audience, and Microsoft can maintain that quality across their other shows, yes it would be incredibly naive to assume they can't sell Microsoft's origina shit on Microsoft: reason? Because Showtime, HBO are selling subscriptions pretty easily when they have a hot show. If you have a crowd pleaser, the crowd will come. Nevermind that it's pure conjecture to assume that if MS got their brand in shape they would put their shit on Netflix instant stream or Amazon. They are just as likely to focus on their own subscription(ala HBO).

All of which is moot because the real issue for MS isn't their business model. It's if their shows won't suck, which they will, aggressively suck. Their business model however is actually not too shabby.

So was Forward unto dawn a fluke than? I haven't seen it got it on blueray with halo 4 CE never watched.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@jg4xchamp said:

So was Forward unto dawn a fluke than? I haven't seen it got it on blueray with halo 4 CE never watched.

Fluke in what sense?

Was it a good show critically? not really, it benefits from being a short, and because no one will compare it to a proper primetime TV show. Otherwise is anyone really going to pretend that the show's look wasn't cheap as shit? Most took it as viral marketing for Halo 4, and it was acceptable in that space. You start throwing that out as a TV show, in a market where critics have been exposed to things like The Wire, Dead Wood, Breaking Bad, etc it's not going to get many free passes. And the budget will matter, because the look of the show will matter. Now that's not that big of an issue because Microsoft+Showtime=good enough money being invested into the look of the show.

Commercially? That's always a toss up. For basic cable any shit can get popular, because it's just a matter of getting eye balls on screen for a short time period. For cable networks like HBO/Showtime the process is a little different, as they try to get eye balls through an overarching plot. Does Halo have a large fanbase? sure. One invested in it's extended universe? Absolutely. One willing to tune in weekly to Showtime in spite of the show's quality? That much I semi-doubt. To be fair Showtime has a lot of bad tv shows, and it does really well. So who knows. But Forward Unto Dawn's success does not translate into a Halo TV show being successful. The expectations, budgeting, and all that jazz would be completely different.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Animal-Mother

@Heil68 Amazon prime http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Is-Coming/dp/B007HJ84ZK/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1340320606&sr=1-1&keywords=game+of+thrones

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@shawn30: Dude, you got terribly owned. Stop while your ahead.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 shawn30

@Indicud said:

@shawn30: Dude, you got terribly owned. Stop while your ahead.

? lol

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By shawn30
@Heil68 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

Just curious how you can watch Game of Thrones without a HBO sub?

Sometimes in Chicago the Torrential downpour of snow falls in Bits of cold flakey flakes :)

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#45 musicalmac
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

I wonder if the negotiations include allowing them to simulcast each new episode on Xbox TV.

In which case, it makes sense.