Xbox Teases "BIG Surprises" at Gamescon

• 86 results
#51 Posted by RR360DD (12310 posts) -

Any announcements from MS would just be the icing on the cake. All I want to see is Quantum Break.

#52 Posted by silversix_ (15299 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@silversix_ said:

'Big' for MS's standards is like a month of exclusive CoD dlc lol

Still beats Sony and their exclusive console debut indie announcements.

Indies are complete games. One month dlc exclusivity for a pos franchise is what? LOL Xbone.

#53 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17296 posts) -

The GTA V release date will be announced EXCLUSIVELY by Microsoft

@papatrop said:

Conker will also make an appearance in Sunset Overdrive.

This just in: Conker will appear in every game... except his own game.

#54 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17296 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@RR360DD said:

@silversix_ said:

'Big' for MS's standards is like a month of exclusive CoD dlc lol

Still beats Sony and their exclusive console debut indie announcements.

Indies are complete games. One month dlc exclusivity for a pos franchise is what? LOL Xbone.

I'm against timed exclusives

But I think timed exclusive DLC or exclusive DLC is the worst of the worst.

You're basically screwing over people because they bought their game on a certain platform. Either have the game not be available on that platform at all or offer all the content to everyone equally.

#55 Posted by KungfuKitten (21285 posts) -

SURPRISE everyone! BING UPDATE! Wooh!

#56 Edited by PapaTrop (1643 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@papatrop said:

Conker will also make an appearance in Sunset Overdrive.

This just in: Conker will appear in every game... except his own game.

I cringed at E3 when Conker came out, reminded the crowd how he hadn't had a game in 10 years, and then announced he'd be playable in Project Spark.

#57 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

I miss the good old days of Microsoft where the surprise during an announcement or demonstration was a blue screen of death or some other bug.

#58 Posted by resevl4rlz (3280 posts) -

Dang if both Sony and Microsoft announce a price drop idk what I'll do.

#59 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5880 posts) -

They did this at E3 as well and didn't deliver. Just pointless hype to try and grab some headlines.

Expect nothing except bundles and forgiveness begging.

#60 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -
@resevl4rlz said:

Dang if both Sony and Microsoft announce a price drop idk what I'll do.

Wouldn't that be the third price drop for Xbox One if true... can't happen... can it?

#61 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5880 posts) -

@b4x said:

That Bob guy is a tosser. The other day he was begging to pay more subscriptions.

#62 Posted by Alcapello (1086 posts) -

look like microsoft already used up their announcement about an announcement for this gen.

probably going to let us knows dead rising 3 coming to ps4.....whoopdy doo...

#63 Edited by Zero_epyon (5390 posts) -

@b4x said:

@IamAdorable said:

As long as I get to see Quantum Break :p

I would love to see what this game is all about. A PC version announcement would be epic too!

#64 Posted by blackace (21236 posts) -
@ni6htmare01 said:

By selling Xbox brand to Amazon or Samsung? lol

By partnering with Samsung and having XB1 installed into Samsung HDTV's. They should hurry up and buy SEGA already. That would be big surprise news.

#65 Posted by YD_11 (1866 posts) -

The Halo MC Collection was already the biggest gaming announcement this year so it would be difficult to surpass that.

#66 Edited by blackace (21236 posts) -

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Hi I'm Major Nelson....I'd like to announce that we're giving up on the Xbox 1 and starting on the Xbox For Real......did you guys really think this was it?.....like we would really force Kinect on you.

GOTCHA!

You're dreaming kid. Wake up. lol!! Sony didn't dump the PS3 when it sold poorly, so don't expect Microsoft to do anything like that. If anything they will talk more about the XB1 launch in the other 33 countries around the world including China and Japan. There has been high preorders for both countries.

#67 Posted by blackace (21236 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@david61983 said:

Hopefully they announce a $299 price. That's the only way that piece of crap will sell.

I doubt it, problem is they already cut the price cutting it again so soon would mean less profit for them.

There actually hasn't been any price cut at all. All they did was release a new XB1 SKU that doesn't include the Kinect for $399. The original XB1 is still $499. So where's the price cut? They probably won't do a real price cut until next E3 depending on how sales look.

#68 Edited by intotheminx (768 posts) -

Possible Halo 5 gameplay and Gears 4 trailer? If Gears 4 is anything like the original trilogy it could be good news for xbox fans. Judgment was lol.

#69 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (3917 posts) -

Quantum Break obviously. Maybe some more Halo 5/MCC reveals. Gears 4. That's about it, i imagine.

However, i'd LOVE Scalebound gameplay. Please

Or maybe............................................................................................Games for Windows Live 2.0

#70 Posted by Mr_Huggles_dog (1651 posts) -

@blackace: Ah the old kid insult...can't take a joke...and gets all serious on me....I think you need to call yourself kid.

#71 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

I can't stop listening to this damn song now, what the hell.

#72 Posted by Cubs360 (3769 posts) -

@Solid_Max13: Quantum Break is incoming.

#73 Posted by Shewgenja (9978 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Shewgenja said:

Grendel goes hard as eff, that's why. They're coming to my city next weekend, too. I thought the song was fitting since people are trying to convince themselves that they will somehow have the upper hand, even though they don't have that assurance. So, they hope that something will wash their fear away.

#74 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Shewgenja said:

Grendel goes hard as eff, that's why. They're coming to my city next weekend, too. I thought the song was fitting since people are trying to convince themselves that they will somehow have the upper hand, even though they don't have that assurance. So, they hope that something will wash their fear away.

The music video is awesome, dudes doing digital cocaine off a motorcycle while being chased by some kind of crazy storm.

I love the heavy Deus Ex vibe it gives, damn we need a new Deus Ex.

#75 Posted by ironcreed (14083 posts) -

Looking forward to it.

#76 Edited by Shewgenja (9978 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@Shewgenja: Really wish I didn't see that

The music video or this?

Cuz without a megaton exclusive, this is precisely what Sony is going to do to the XBone at Gamescon.

#77 Posted by blackace (21236 posts) -

@Cubs360 said:

Greatness is coming...

#78 Posted by B4X (5625 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

That Bob guy is a tosser. The other day he was begging to pay more subscriptions.

That may be true about Bob. Remedy brings the goods my man. No tossing involved.

#79 Posted by Phazevariance (11012 posts) -

Better be a game release of AAA status THIS year as in 2014.

#80 Posted by GamersJustGame (322 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

MS surprises don't usually end up being that special....I will reserve my excitement.

Agreed. Unless its showing off the cloud processing, don't bring it up. I don't want VR crap. I want games. Show us exciting new gameplay. Gameplay exclusive to your brand.

Same with Sony. Show us what next gen is about. If all this generation is about resolution and framerate then we all got screwed.

#81 Edited by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

There you go I spoiled their big reveal...

#82 Posted by coasterguy65 (6121 posts) -

MS and Sony always tease big surprises..usually turn out to be big let downs.

#83 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (858 posts) -

I hope we finally get to see some of the stuff lems were expecting at E3:

• Fallout 4 Xbone exclusive
  • Mass Effect 4 Xbone exclusive
  • L4D3 Xbone Exclusive
  • Shenmue 3 Xbone exclusive
  • Resident Evil 7 Xbone exclusive
  • Zelda for Xbone
#84 Posted by nervmeister (15313 posts) -

It's Gears of War 3.

#85 Posted by Chutebox (37883 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@Chutebox said:

@Shewgenja: Really wish I didn't see that

The music video or this?

Cuz without a megaton exclusive, this is precisely what Sony is going to do to the XBone at Gamescon.

The gif, it's sad lol

#86 Posted by Boddicker (2920 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

XBone without a megaton announcement

Damn.

I actually feel bad for the seal, but I guess it's the circle of life.

#87 Posted by Alcapello (1086 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Cubs360 said:

Greatness is coming...

What do you honestly think is coming? A game?

I hate to be the one to break it to you but, even if this does turn out to be 1 exclusive, new ip, that is somehow first or second party, and not kinect, the chances of it being something great, is very small.

The best I can see out of this is a FF type announcement where xbone get a multiplat, however game like that are very scarce atm, nobody want to fck up.