Xbox show case 2022 reviews are in, and the reviews aren't postive :( Starfield premier is a bust :(

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

I really hope BGS is able to make Starfield great :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70240 Posts

Took you long enough to damage control.😂🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39691 Posts

Games being made for Gamepass are suffering. You look at what MS used to make, and compare it to these unfinished, unpolished, running at 20fps titles, and ask yourself if this is the path you want to take. All what's missing is for them to begin adding mtx into all their GP games, and we have reached the bottom.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13086 Posts

I agree, the show was pretty awesome. MS is coming out with better games, better scoring games, bigger games, more games, more polished and are top performing games on top of it. No wonder Xbox is doing so well. Record numbers across the board.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@Pedro said:

Took you long enough to damage control.😂🤣

I had to save the best for last :🤗

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20182 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

Games being made for Gamepass are suffering. You look at what MS used to make, and compare it to these unfinished, unpolished, running at 20fps titles, and ask yourself if this is the path you want to take. All what's missing is for them to begin adding mtx into all their GP games, and we have reached the bottom.

Geez that would be a royal screwup on their part. They better not be planning that.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KvallyX

@Zero_epyon said:
@hardwenzen said:

Geez that would be a royal screwup on their part. They better not be planning that.

Agreed. We know what it did to GT7 :(. And now Sony is coming out with 6 GaaS first party games over the next year with MTX. I think we are doomed as gamers :(

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hardwenzen  Online

@Zero_epyon said:
@hardwenzen said:

At the moment, while GP is growing, they simply can't do it. Give it three years, and be ready for the OOFs.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#9 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6107 Posts

Microsoft can come out with solid gold games and there’s alway going to be sites turning XSX games into solid turd. If those games were to be Sony’s games they’d be higher praised. These games haven’t even been released yet or any solid gameplay time and a percentage are already having brown stains on his/her ass.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45406 Posts

Wow, didn't know it was that bad. Just listening to ReviewTech and he has a point. Gonna listen to more vids.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8904 Posts

@daredevils2k: TEH DAMAGE CONTROL.

Give it up, bro. Go get an Xbox or upgrade your PC. That green monster is ruining your posture.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3488 Posts

Yeah, great show from MS.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8904 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

This is simply not true.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hardwenzen  Online

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

This is simply not true.

Look at everything coming out from MS. Bunch of titles are in a permanent nightmare development state. Others come out incomplete. Is Gamepass the new Kickstarter? This question is worth a thread on its own, and if i do make one, every lemming on this site will melt. Truth to be told, i don't want to exterminate our lemming population.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

This is simply not true.

Look at everything coming out from MS. Bunch of titles are in a permanent nightmare development state. Others come out incomplete. Is Gamepass the new Kickstarter? This question is worth a thread on its own, and if i do make one, every lemming on this site will melt. Truth to be told, i don't want to exterminate our lemming population.

This is simply not true.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11256 Posts

This showing had to make Uncle Phil pretty mad as I'm sure he wasn't expecting this divisive reaction after paying 7 billion to keep this game off Playstation. I'm hoping it runs well on PC by the time it's released. Either way, we got a year of constant updates to this thing we've got to look forward to

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16590 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

This showing had to make Uncle Phil pretty mad as I'm sure he wasn't expecting this divisive reaction after paying 7 billion to keep this game off Playstation. I'm hoping it runs well on PC by the time it's released. Either way, we got a year of constant updates to this thing we've got to look forward to

poor cows, keep getting b slapped by Uncle Phil, now sinking into delusions and denial.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hardwenzen  Online

@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

This is simply not true.

This is simply not true.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#19 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

This is simply not true.

You guys are so deluded. 😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44469 Posts

I very much enjoyed it myself and that’s all that’s really important. 🤷‍♂️

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

Looks like my prophecy was correct. Cows are so butthurt at the thought of Xbox struggling to find a window for all those games that they rallied together for a damage control attempt.

Meanwhile, all they have to look forward to are 6 unannounced gaas titles no doubt full of mtx.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15985 Posts

Personally Starfield a bit of a bust due to its just a copy of No Man Sky/Star Citizen. There is no wow factor as we already seen others do it.

Game probably will turn out decent but xbox showing it last to an already boring showcase people react more negatively. Hope they can turn it around as despite poor receptions, Bethesda still have a massive following and the game will do commercially well.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Who are these people? DCG hahha

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

The only one who I would even consider listening to from that list is Yong Yea

Rich from Reviewtech is a moron, DCG another moron.. the others I have no idea who they are (one has under 13k subscribers and one has under 5k)

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1009 Posts

Well I thought it was better than Capcom's RE showings 🤷‍♂️

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11256 Posts

@sakaixx said:

Personally Starfield a bit of a bust due to its just a copy of No Man Sky/Star Citizen. There is no wow factor as we already seen others do it.

Game probably will turn out decent but xbox showing it last to an already boring showcase people react more negatively. Hope they can turn it around as despite poor receptions, Bethesda still have a massive following and the game will do commercially well. Hopefully also critically well.

You can actually fly to, and land on a planet in real time in those games. Hell, you can do it in Megaton Rainfall, and that game is less than a gig big. This is really just a Bethesda RPG with a bunch of superfluous worlds that's not going to add up to much outside of marketing

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58479 Posts

Hey that's your opinion.

I Thought we heard about some good games.

I don't care about how rough they looked; most of these games are not remotely close to being released. If they look rough when they've gone gold, then I might worry.

Until then? Plenty of games to play to the point I forget about the games that are coming out months from now.