Xbox One + Win10 dev. Easy mode = Other hardware done?

• 172 results
Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol teh cloud

lol dx12

lol windows 10

lol b4x

Think about this for a minute. Streaming the same game from Win10 to the Xbox One at 1080p 60fps off an Intel processor and 400 dollar AMD or NVidia GPU.

That's called game the **** over. They are already allowing the Xbox One to stream to the PC at 1080p 60fps. What's to stop them from releasing a Win10 and X1 version of every game they make and allowing them to be played from either device?

EDIT: Essentially using your PC as the Hardware, and the X1 as a HUB.

What would be the point of the X1? Why not just connect your PC to the tv?

because in house streaming is the future. i know i can use other devices to stream games from pc but i rather buy x1 to do it. i am also a moron though so dont take what i say too seriously

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: These big companies don't care about us. All they want to get our money. Streaming offers companies a means of cutting costs on expensive hardware while keep tight control over their content and services.

Think of it this way. Look at that new Samsung HDTV with intergrated PSNow. All Sony has to do is provide service for users. No hardware for them to make and distribute. No complex legislation is abide by. 100% control over content. Second hand market is killed almost instantly. Piracy vanishes overnight.

Streaming is the ultimate goal for companies.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@GrenadeLauncher: These big companies don't care about us. All they want to get our money. Streaming offers companies a means of cutting costs on expensive hardware while keep tight control over their content and services.

Think of it this way. Look at that new Samsung HDTV with intergrated PSNow. All Sony has to do is provide service for users. No hardware for them to make and distribute. No complex legislation is abide by. 100% control over content. Second hand market is killed almost instantly. Piracy vanishes overnight.

yup but there are still benefits. No more clutter. The convenience of a sub gives you a library of 100 games each month. Future games won't be stuck relying on ancient hardware. Gamers will always get the best version of every game. No more arguments about parity or which one has frame dips or can't hit 60 fps. It will be as pure a gaming experience as you can hope for with the convenience of being able to take it wherever and whenever you want. It will be the first time that true console freedom is experienced.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#54 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

As others have already said, if you'll now be able to play XBone games on the PC...then why the **** would you buy an XBone?

This is great news for PC gamers, pretty shitty news for XBone owners.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50551 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol teh cloud

lol dx12

lol windows 10

lol b4x

Think about this for a minute. Streaming the same game from Win10 to the Xbox One at 1080p 60fps off an Intel processor and 400 dollar AMD or NVidia GPU.

That's called game the **** over. They are already allowing the Xbox One to stream to the PC at 1080p 60fps. What's to stop them from releasing a Win10 and X1 version of every game they make and allowing them to be played from either device?

because in house streaming is the future. i know i can use other devices to stream games from pc but i rather buy x1 to do it. i am also a moron though so dont take what i say too seriously

Be serious a second lol. Do you have to have X1 to play the games now with Windows 10? How does this work?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@Chutebox: no. fable legends is releasing for x1 and pc but it will support cross play so x1/pc players can play together.

what the moron b4x is suggesting is EVERY x1 exclusive will release for pc and will include cross-purchase so if u buy on pc then u are also getting x1 verison of the game and vice versa.

people will buy x1 because of its ability to stream games from a windows 10 pc. apprantly this is a game changer and sony should quit while they are ahead.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Lemmings will use literary any shit MS throws at them to shill for them.

Utterly pathetic.

No matter how much lemmings try to spin it as an positive, the news that more exclusives will come to PC only hurts the xbone.

B-but is good that the xbone has no exclusives!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol teh cloud

lol dx12

lol windows 10

lol b4x

Be serious a second lol. Do you have to have X1 to play the games now with Windows 10? How does this work?

I have made this clear. But I'll type it out in bullets.

The Xbox One has functionality... All games apps and features will work for $349 dollars. No PC needed. There will always be a market for the console. "Fable Legends" is 100% cross play... from Windows 10 to Xbox One. CROSS PLAY. Not no GFWL shit. If you have Xbox Gold... You have this already. They're one in the same. One ecosystem. You just supply the hardware "PC". They're giving WIN10 away. The Xbox One and this app are the same thing. It is a closed environment. Streaming will not give you those features. When the PC is off. You can still play the game.

Streaming from, or to the PC or Xbox One through a home network. Win10 Xbox One app and the Xbox One.. Is essentially a hardware upgrade, as far as you want to take it. Again "Fable Legends" answers this question being cross play right now. Here's the question. What do you think Fable Legends is going to play better on, a gaming PC or the Xbox One with both using the Unreal engine and DX12. The next question, streaming fable legends from your PC to Xbox One on a home network would be an instant hardware upgrade. It would be just as fast as your pc can push the game. It's like streaming a DNLA server on the Xbox One.

Owning the Xbox One is just a way to get a game to your bedroom without losing all it's features... Having that 2000 dollar PC stay where it's supposed to be without the wires. Chat, friends list, Netflix, Amazon Prime. All that will still work. PC to X1 is about the games. Cross Play. No GFWL garbage. Actually playing on Azure from your PC to other PC players or Xbox One users. This is 100% happening right now. "Fable Legends". With Phil saying more to come.

Do not think this is going to be free online play on the PC. With cross play games. Win10 X1 app and Xbox One are the same thing. They're twins. I would 100% guess you will need XBLG to access the features.

For all the guy saying publishers won't do this.. Come the **** on. You act like they won't release the game on steam too.

This is a closed Xbox environment. It has nothing to do with steam, ps4, wiiu... origin or any other service. It's closed. Only Xbox gamers need apply. It is an Win10 Xbox One app.

Do you need an X1 to use this service.. No.. Would you want an Xbox One.. I say hell yes. It's great to have options though.

Yes and Whole home streaming is kind of a thing grenadetard. DNLA says hi.

Go get a job you dumb basterd.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

more games for me, don't really care about the X1

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Chutebox: no. fable legends is releasing for x1 and pc but it will support cross play so x1/pc players can play together.

what the moron b4x is suggesting is EVERY x1 exclusive will release for pc and will include cross-purchase so if u buy on pc then u are also getting x1 verison of the game and vice versa.

people will buy x1 because of its ability to stream games from a windows 10 pc. apprantly this is a game changer and sony should quit while they are ahead.

STFU really..

The environment is closed.. Win10 to X1.... one digital purchase dumbass would give you access to both.

I don't see retail working with this at all. If they do it... it will be digital only.

If you buy it on the Win10 or the Xbox One.. You're still buying the game from Microsoft.

It's CLOSED cross play. It is Xbox One on a PC.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:

@b4x: A game that has hardware specific optimizations to the Xbox One will not port over to PC as is. What you are describing is a pipe dream.

Fable Legends.

DX12 mirrored API. x86 architecture.

It's easy mode.

You're full of shit says every developer that has wrote a pc game for 100's of configurations over the years.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lostrib

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

STFU really..

The environment is closed.. Win10 to X1.... one digital purchase dumbass would give you access to both.

I don't see retail working with this at all. If they do it... it will be digital only.

If you buy it on the Win10 or the Xbox One.. You're still buying the game from Microsoft.

uh, have they confirmed that?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

STFU really..

ok, u convinced me. u should email this business plan to phil, u have all this figured out.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

STFU really..

No.. Not yet. I made the claim it's what they could possibly do. He goes on to say, I'm claiming it as fact.

With the two married in a closed environment.. Why wouldn't they. You're either going to have to buy it on Win10 or X1.

I will almost bet on it though.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

STFU really..

ok, u convinced me. u should email this business plan to phil, u have all this figured out.

What do you think Phil is talking about?

This dumbass.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I'm starting to think it's called the XBox One because they have left their fans with the same arguments they used for the first XBox.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@b4x: A game that has hardware specific optimizations to the Xbox One will not port over to PC as is. What you are describing is a pipe dream.

Fable Legends.

DX12 mirrored API. x86 architecture.

It's easy mode.

You're full of shit says every developer that has wrote a pc game for 100's of configurations over the years.

So you're saying that Xbox One will never have an exclusive that can only be played in real time on that console ever again? That's stupid.

If a game, by the end of the gen, utilizes the Xbox One's specific GPU, eSRAM and all of the hardwares intricacies, then it's not going to swiftly port over to a PC with an Nvidia GPU, i7 and standard allocated RAM. It would require work to get it right. Just like porting Genesis games from the Amiga wasn't easy mode since the video chips were different and the design wasn't strictly the same at all. Even though they both had 68000 CPU's.

I doubt that this is any more than a streaming service. The Xbox One needs it's own games.

Scalable software. How do you think Fable legends is going to work?

Are you serious with this shit.... The guy running Fable legends on his end could be on an Intel processor Nvidia GPU and a solid state drive. Playing you on the Xbox One. The same damn game.

The environment is closed... What's so hard to understand? They're doing it right now with Fable legends.

PSNow allows you to play PS3 games on the PS4 over the internet.. Imagine what you can play on a Home network with 0-5ms ping and huge bandwidth.

It has nothing to do with the hardware in the system man. Only decoding the information and drawing the picture like a movie. The PC is doing the work.

Are you serious?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#71 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I have a feeling that some day, we will be able to stream our PC games through the Xbox One.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

Last year we saw Forza 5 ported to DX12. A game that was written in DX11.x API took 4 man months.

According to Turn 10, the conversion from Xbox One's DX11.x API to an alpha version of DX12 took four man-months to achieve, with some features of the existing console API migrating across to PC, while other elements (thanks PC Perspective for the shot) - such as "pipeline state objects" and the "resource binding model" will make their way across to Xbox One.

Considering Win10 and Xbox One will eventfully be running DX12 APIs simultaneously / mirrored. The ease to port multi-plat games is going to be easy mode for devs. I would imagine. They are demonstrating this with Fable Legends as a test bed.

We know Microsoft is offering Win10 free to all existing Win7 and Win8.1 users for the first year. The consumer base will more than likely be there for Publishers. Making it almost impossible for them to ignore the revenue.

With Unreal, Unity, NVidia, AMD, Intel all in the DX12 loop.. I think this is going to be a huge step towards merging the two platforms. This will give Microsoft the opportunity to offer the Games / Software as a digital medium across both platforms. With Microsoft still controlling software royalty rights. If the products are on the Win10 Xbox One App and the Xbox One as dual software. Essentially turning your PC into an Xbox 1. That you can upgrade the hardware as you see fit.

Also keeping games exclusive. Sorry cows. If they can only be played on Xbox Live app on Win10 and Xbox One. Your argument is over before it begun.

If publishers adopt this model. I have a feeling with the ease of cross development it's a no brainer at this point. Money that can't be left on the table, nor ignored.

The question is... What will Sony do to combat this? If this is the future of The Xbox Brand.... PS4 console just became a toaster. Considering you could stream the Games to the Xbox One in 1080p 60fps from the PC or visa versa Xbox One to PC. If they chose to go that route. By allowing you to stream from your PC on your home network. Using the X1 as a hub essentially.

I always thought it would be a Xbox Pro that released. This is even better.

How can Sony combat this? Your graphics superior ports just might have took a huge shit all over the place.

Will Sony make an app for Win10 PC too?

Let me address that first bold part.

Ok there seem to be allot of confusion with lemmings and windows 10,your PC will not turn into and xbox one,your xbox one will be able to stream games to your PC,which mean you need an xbox one mandatory and is basically the same thing sony does with Vita and even Android phones like the Xperia Z.

No dude xbox one exclusive still remain that way and games on PC will remain on PC,windows 10 doesn't make the xbox one compatible with PC games.

windows 10 on both with ease transitions of games,and what Turn 10 did was a demo not the complete Forza game,the gains explain were for PC dx11 vs dx12.

You can't stream PC games to xbox one,is only xbox one to PC...hahahaa

• Game Streaming.Thanks to the deep integration of Xbox on Windows 10, games on Xbox One can be streamed through your home network to your Windows 10 PC or tablet, anywhere in your house. Xbox One gamers will now be able to play many of their favorite console games on their PC. And many Xbox One accessories will work interchangeably on the console and PC (with more on the way), so you can customize your experience in whatever way you see fit.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/01/xbox-one-phil-spencer-unveils-new-experiences-for-xbox-one-and-windows-10-gamers

So basically xbox fans are miss informed about what windows 10 will do..hahahaa

Sony already has cross platforms play with PC idiot where have you been.? And you can stream PS4 games to vita and sony phones,streaming an xbox one game to a PC in your own damn house is as redundant as using HDMI pass to watch cable on your xbox one,use 3 devices to do what you can do with just 2 it is one of the most useless features ever.

The only thing sony will keep doing is outselling MS silly and getting more and more games as time moves on.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 clyde46

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

**** that. I like to have graphics running in real time on my screen. Game devs will feel like their day job has been neutered now that they won't have to focus on actual hardware. It will loose the magic for them. Hopefully PC gaming prevails then if that's where the gaming industry is headed.

Bottom line is about making as much cash while putting in as little effort as possible. Companies are always looking for ways to cut costs. The same companies are also very quick to cut off anything that is not making them money. Just look at the once great development studios that have been shuttered because they aren't making enough greenbacks. Studios like Studio Liverpool, Westwood, Bullfrog, Pandemic etc.

Games today are no longer about passion, they aren't made for the love of the craft. Its done in the pursuit of profit. Everything is designed to spin money from consumers. Not even Indie devs are safe, just look at the mass amount of Indie developers being backed by major publishers now.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chutebox

@b4x: Lol, what exactly do I need another job for?

I honestly don't know how this works, so I was wondering.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

STFU really..

What do you think Phil is talking about?

This dumbass.

o really? well u seem to know phil well so i wont doubt u. tell phil i said hi

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By B4X

@tormentos:

Stop with the Damage Control. It's coming.... hell it's almost here.

Fable Legends is an XBOX exclusive. There's no spinning it cow.

It can only be played on live. In the Xbox One environment.

Phil spencer was asked.... Will we be able to stream games from our PC's to our Xbox ones. "We have more news to come." Phil Spencer

I'm not saying they're going to let you stream your Steam portfolio. That is never going to happen. IMO

I will almost bet they will let you stream your Xbox games back and forth in the app though. From X1 to Win10 Xbox One app.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 B4X

@Chutebox said:

I wasn't talking to you about the job. I replied to both of you.

I was talking to the damage controlling cry baby.

http://majornelson.com/2015/01/23/xbox-windows-technical-preview-2-tp2/?linkId=11925092

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tormentos

@b4x said:

What would you buy as a hub.. a powerful stationary PC for every room in your house or a $349 dollar X1 to access that monster PC.

Writing code between the Xbox One and Win10 in DX12 is 100% easy mode. Allowing AMAZING streaming on you home network is 100% easy mode. There is no internet involved. These are undisputed facts.

You can't see this happening... You're blind my man.

This has nothing to do with secret sauce or cloud. This is 100% ready to do right now.

It will crush the any console when factoring in the PC you have backing the games.

Watch what happens man. This will not alienate the X1 user base. Buy one copy of the game it works on both platforms.

The difference is, if you have a powerful PC rig in your home with Win10. It can be your hardware through HOME streaming.

My blind biased lemming friend you can't play PC games on xbox one,you can't stream those games to your xbox,what you can do is stream your xbox games to PC,which is totally redundant.

XBO > PC > monitor running app network problems.

XBO >TV or Monitors direct play no middle man.

Guess which one is redundant.?

But even if you could stream PC games to your xbox that still is redundant shit,since you need a PC,yeah i will buy a powerful PC so i can stream my games to xbox one at 1080p,when i can play it directly on my PC at 1440p or 4k.

From were the fu** you pull that one copy of a PC game will work on xbox one.? Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Krelian-co said:

a. ) what microsoft is doing is introducing a middle man, why would i want to stream the xbone on my monitor/tv if i can just plug it directly. Anyway of course lems would hype this, as always.

b. ) As for why they would not do it, because it would be bad business, you would be selling two versions for the price of one, also they would be different for each version they share the same os, not the same hardware architecture.

Exactly is the same shit with HDMI in,why in hell would i want to use 3 devices to do the work 2 do better,and B4X actually believe he can stream PC games to xbox one.hahahaha

@FastRobby said:

a. Don't understand what you are asking... It is profitable for Microsoft, very profitable actually...

b. That's the case, if you would buy the PS4, you would have to buy the game twice to play it on every device, while in the Microsoft eco-system you only have to buy it one time.

c. Why they wouldn't do what?

Cows are out of controle damage controlling with this ignorance and bullishit, lolzzzzz

Link to that bold part because from what i read what you can do is stream xbox one games to your PC much like you can on PS4 and Vita,not do cross buy for every game on PC and xbox one..

• The Xbox App. Whether you only game on the PC, the console or both, the Xbox app brings together the most important aspects of your gaming life: Games, Friends, Messages, Activity Feed, your gaming legacy with Achievements, and much more.
  • Xbox Live and multiplayer across devices. Xbox Live is social, interactive, and seamlessly integrated directly into Windows 10, bringing gamers the experiences they love across devices, like multiplayer gaming on Windows 10 against players on an Xbox One, and messaging and chat with friends. And developers will get full access to the Xbox Live API, making it easier to create more powerful gaming scenarios across devices.
  • Game Streaming. Thanks to the deep integration of Xbox on Windows 10, games on Xbox One can be streamed through your home network to your Windows 10 PC or tablet, anywhere in your house. Xbox One gamers will now be able to play many of their favorite console games on their PC. And many Xbox One accessories will work interchangeably on the console and PC (with more on the way), so you can customize your experience in whatever way you see fit.
  • DirectX 12. We’ve enhanced our graphics technology to squeeze every ounce of performance out of your supported hardware and open up a new wave of innovation for high-end graphics. Delivering greater complexity and detail on your current PC, games authored or updated for DirectX 12 are able to run faster and have richer visuals. And this technology is already in the hands of developers today. The engines used to power hundreds of games are implementing DirectX 12, including Unreal Engine 4 from Epic and, as we announced today, Unity.
  • Game DVR. On Xbox One, one of the most popular features used by gamers is Game DVR, which gives simple access to recording, editing, and sharing out your most epic gaming moments. It’s not easy or consistent to do that for PC games today. We’re bringing this beloved feature to Windows 10, now accessible by simply pressing Windows+G. With the games you love playing – whether on Xbox Live, Steam, or other services – you can record, edit, and share game clips with all your social networks.
  • Fable Legends. Today we announced that we are bringing Fable Legends to Windows 10 PCs, day-and-date with the Xbox One version in 2015. This means Fable fans running Windows 10 will be able to play against their fellow gamers on Xbox One. It’s the same game, in the same world, on the same map. Fable Legends is just the first of the major game franchises from Microsoft Studios coming to Windows 10 and we will have more to share in the coming months.

This is what is known in what part it say something about cross buys for all xbox one and PC games.? Or even hint that if you buy 1 version you get the other free.?

Am i missing something.?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

I'm so confused with all of this. I've heard a few different things that's happening.

So now you can play X1 games on PC? Can't you already do that? So many"exclusives" end up going PC anyway.

And if Win10 ends up on X1....I'll just be constantly afraid of getting a virus or something on my X1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos

@lostrib said:

No is B4X making a joke of him self,what make this funny is that some of the morons who flamed me yesterday on my thread which contained actual links backing my info,are posting here like morons arguing in favor of this shit which B4X make up..hahahaaaaa

@b4x said:

No.. Not yet. I made the claim it's what they could possibly do. He goes on to say, I'm claiming it as fact.

With the two married in a closed environment.. Why wouldn't they. You're either going to have to buy it on Win10 or X1.

I will almost bet on it though.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Make up shit.?

Didn't you read.? The PS4 is getting cross buys with steam,any game you buy on PS4 will work on steam and any game you buy on steam it will work on PS4.

They haven't announce it but i know is coming...

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

Stop with the Damage Control. It's coming.... hell it's almost here.

Fable Legends is an XBOX exclusive. There's no spinning it cow.

It can only be played on live. In the Xbox One environment.

Phil spencer was asked.... Will we be able to stream games from our PC's to our Xbox ones. "We have more news to come." Phil Spencer

I'm not saying they're going to let you stream your Steam portfolio. That is never going to happen. IMO

I will almost bet they will let you stream your Xbox games back and forth in the app though. From X1 to Win10 Xbox One app.

What is coming is a meltdown from you when people start quoting your made up shit and making fun of you..hahaha

Steam is a market not owned by MS moron,MS has no ruling on steam or say...

@Chutebox said:

What you can do is stream xbox one games to your PC,in your own house using your network,which is totally redundant to say the least,but Black4ce X claim you can stream PC games to xbox one and get something like cross buy when you buy 1 game on any of the 2 platforms which is totally make up by him...hahahahahaa

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

I wasn't talking to you about the job. I replied to both of you.

I was talking to the damage controlling cry baby.

http://majornelson.com/2015/01/23/xbox-windows-technical-preview-2-tp2/?linkId=11925092

Nothing on that page corroborate what you were claiming...hahahahaa

Do you know sony is also getting access of Android store.? Is not confirmed but i know it will happen,take my word for it..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Chutebox

@b4x: ah, gotcha

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

I have no use in petty consoles.

I'll take the MC collection though.

4K@60fps,consolites cry

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#83 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

It's already really easy to port games between the major platforms. This won't change much.

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol teh cloud

lol dx12

lol windows 10

lol b4x

I have made this clear. But I'll type it out in bullets.

The Xbox One has functionality... All games apps and features will work for $349 dollars. No PC needed. There will always be a market for the console. "Fable Legends" is 100% cross play... from Windows 10 to Xbox One. CROSS PLAY. Not no GFWL shit. If you have Xbox Gold... You have this already. They're one in the same. One ecosystem. You just supply the hardware "PC". They're giving WIN10 away. The Xbox One and this app are the same thing. It is a closed environment. Streaming will not give you those features. When the PC is off. You can still play the game.

Streaming from, or to the PC or Xbox One through a home network. Win10 Xbox One app and the Xbox One.. Is essentially a hardware upgrade, as far as you want to take it. Again "Fable Legends" answers this question being cross play right now. Here's the question. What do you think Fable Legends is going to play better on, a gaming PC or the Xbox One with both using the Unreal engine and DX12. The next question, streaming fable legends from your PC to Xbox One on a home network would be an instant hardware upgrade. It would be just as fast as your pc can push the game. It's like streaming a DNLA server on the Xbox One.

Owning the Xbox One is just a way to get a game to your bedroom without losing all it's features... Having that 2000 dollar PC stay where it's supposed to be without the wires. Chat, friends list, Netflix, Amazon Prime. All that will still work. PC to X1 is about the games. Cross Play. No GFWL garbage. Actually playing on Azure from your PC to other PC players or Xbox One users. This is 100% happening right now. "Fable Legends". With Phil saying more to come.

Do not think this is going to be free online play on the PC. With cross play games. Win10 X1 app and Xbox One are the same thing. They're twins. I would 100% guess you will need XBLG to access the features.

For all the guy saying publishers won't do this.. Come the **** on. You act like they won't release the game on steam too.

This is a closed Xbox environment. It has nothing to do with steam, ps4, wiiu... origin or any other service. It's closed. Only Xbox gamers need apply. It is an Win10 Xbox One app.

Do you need an X1 to use this service.. No.. Would you want an Xbox One.. I say hell yes. It's great to have options though.

Yes and Whole home streaming is kind of a thing grenadetard. DNLA says hi.

Go get a job you dumb basterd.

So if I'm playing Fable Legends on Windows 10 it will show that I'm doing so under my Xbox Live Gamertag, correct? If so, do my achievements count towards my Xbox Live gamerscore like they did with GFWL? And will these not count as Steam achievements if the game were to release on Steam? I'm just trying to see how this differs from GFWL, because in theory it just sounds like a better version of it to me.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By B4X

@tormentos:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/21/7868321/stream-pc-to-xbox-one

Microsoft is "really looking at" enabling streaming from a Windows 10 PC to an Xbox One, Xbox head Phil Spencer said following a Windows 10 event today.

Earlier today, Spencer took the stage at the event to reveal a Windows 10 feature that works in the opposite way, allowing streaming Xbox One games to any Windows 10 PC or tablet. Games must support the feature, which will be possible with Wi-Fi on a local network.

"People ask about the streaming in the opposite direction — can I stream from my PC to my Xbox? — and I'll just say it's something that we're really looking at," Spencer said. "This announcement is what we have, but if you think about that vision — my games are my games wherever I am, and I can play with whoever I want to play with — we want to be able to land solutions that are as native as the one we showed there. We just have to kind of work with the physics of time and try to work it development schedules."

STFU

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By B4X

@SuddenlyTragic:

Yes you will be in the Xbox One environment. You will need your Gamertag.

I can almost guarantee it. It will not be free online play either. I seriously don't see that happening. You will probably need gold.

EDIT: If the game is on steam outside of the Xbox One environment, I highly doubt you would receive the benefits of Xbox live gold.

That makes no sense to me. They're totally different platforms. The only similarity is they're both on the PC. I would say there is 0% chance that happens.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#87 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

Microsoft is "really looking at" enabling streaming from a Windows 10 PC to an Xbox One, Xbox head Phil Spencer said following a Windows 10 event today.

Earlier today, Spencer took the stage at the event to reveal a Windows 10 feature that works in the opposite way, allowing streaming Xbox One games to any Windows 10 PC or tablet. Games must support the feature, which will be possible with Wi-Fi on a local network.

"People ask about the streaming in the opposite direction — can I stream from my PC to my Xbox? — and I'll just say it's something that we're really looking at," Spencer said. "This announcement is what we have, but if you think about that vision — my games are my games wherever I am, and I can play with whoever I want to play with — we want to be able to land solutions that are as native as the one we showed there. We just have to kind of work with the physics of time and try to work it development schedules."

STFU

Oh no, facts and arguments against Tormentos, this is going to get ugly

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 B4X

@FastRobby said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

STFU

He stepped around everyone of the things I stated... With his 1990 copy and paste wall of stupid.

This could be a game changer. He knows it.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts
@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol teh cloud

lol dx12

lol windows 10

lol b4x

I'm not taking my tower into my media room. I need it in my office to code. Many of you guys don't understand that some of use have families and a house and don't want to have a PC in the TV area. And I'm not gonna build a gaming PC in a HTPC case...

Edit: I MIGHT just build a HTPC computer and put in the room, but it still wont take the place of my consoles. I don't think so anyway. :)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lostrib

Wait what is this about streaming at 1080p/60fps?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 B4X

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FastRobby said:

@Krelian-co said:

This will help pc, not xbone, it will make easier for devs to go after the pc money since its easier than ever, and xbone will lose its exclusives which we have already seen with most of its games being ported to pc, so the question is why would anyone buy an xbone then if the pc does everything better, nintendo and playstation retain their games and remain a must have since they differentiate from pc.

This will help Xbox One, because if you buy the game one time, you have it on PC AND Xbox One, so why would you buy the PS4, and pay for a game twice?

yeah now you are making bullshit and are too dumb to explain

a. why would that not be profitable for microsoft

b. why if i buy the ps4 would be buying the game twice according to you?

c. why they won't do it

Lems are out of control spreading ignorance and bullshit with this lolz.

So when I'm right again... Then what.

I always thought the would release an Xbox Pro version.. This is even better.

this is not even in microsoft hands, do you think devs will stop selling separate versions on both pc and xbone? yeah dream on. The news is you can STREAM games, that's it, they won't be interchangeable on both systems. Also they may have the same os, but the hardware is still different, the game will still have to be ported, even if its easier now.

Apparently you have your mind made up on this. Closed Mind. DX12 porting is easy mode. Microsoft gives away other peoples games everyday AC: U. They couldn't possible make this a standard. Digital only distribution cross platform for it to work. Giving developers a bigger profit. Removing the middle man. GameStop and Used game sales.

If you can't and won't look at the possibilities of this.. game on dude.

EDIT: It's the same API on both systems and x86 architecture yes it is interchangeable... 100% How do you think they write PC software.

In an API guy.

i am off, keep spreading lies and bullshit, i hope someone will have better patience explaining why it won't work, financially and from the developers point of view, if you want to keep making lies and bullshit as you said, game on.

@Wasdie we need you here to explain him why it won't work, i am not good explaining basic things to morons.

You may not like the answer you get from Wasdie.

This is 100% feasible right now. There are zero limitations to anything I've said depending on your home network bandwidth. None.

If you can stream a Blu-ray from a PC DNLA server to your Xbox One... in your home network. You can do this. People are streaming 4k content on their home networks man.

You're really not this dumb? You ever heard of a thing called PS NOW? That's from the internet to the PS4. Now think what you can do on a home network with 0-5ms ping and huge bandwidth. Ever been to a LAN party?

Publishers can and will still release their games on Steam separate, for people that don't want to be part of this MS ecosystem.

@Wasdie Please explain to this Damage Controlling cow... calling people morons. :p

It's your turn. Do me proud. Expose his brilliance.

He's waiting on your answer @Wasdie

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@lostrib said:

from xb1 to pc? i'd assume the stream itself from xb1 to pc is 1080p60fps

however if the render by the xb1 was originally at ... i don't know ... 792p 30 fps, then that's being captured and converted into a 1080p60fps steam. so on the pc they're basically watching a 1080p60fps live video stream of a 792p30fps render output.

it will look like the 792p30fps original render but with compression artifacts too (an assumption by me - maybe they'll prove me wrong).

anyway i'm not sure if you already knew this, or if i'm answering the wrong question. but yeah, when i first read it i had to think about what they meant by that.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#93 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@Krelian-co@b4x

I wrote a novel on it this morning but Gamespot deleted it for some reason.

Basically since C++ is the same on all platforms (Sony devs even use Microsoft Visual Studios to code on the PS4, I've talked to the Planetside 2 devs who were porting to the PS4) and you can set up a build manager to easily build on multiple SDKs from one unified code base, the only real difference is the graphical API. Sony uses a new proprietary API (not OpenGL anymore, though they do have an OpenGL wrapper that was for porting indie titles that weren't graphically demanding from the PS3 to the PS4) but it's coded very similarly to DX11. Function calls and architecture are very similar. Furthermore major graphic engines already have developers develop one version of the game and the engine automatically builds it on the various platforms seamlessly. (Unreal 4 can do PS3, 360, PS4, Xbox One, PC (opengl and DX), Android, and iOS). Porting the PC version of a game on one of those engines to the PS4 or Xbox One is really easy to do technically since the PS4 and Xbox One are x86 PCs. It's the user interface that becomes the issue.

I'm not sure that if you can write software on a PC and easily rebuild it and run it on an Xbox One. I would assume you can because the Xbox One uses Windows 8 as its base kernel and in the future they'll update the OS on the Xbox One to use Windows 10's kernel instead. DX on the console is going to have some extra function calls and whatnot due to the Xbox One's architecture being built completely around doing 3D and there is no large CPU overhead (DX on the console is far closer to the metal). It'll never be 1:1 but it'll be close.

The real issue is not in compatibility rather it's in user experience. The user experience often defines the design of the software. Software running on the PC is built for a higher PPI monitor, users closer to the screen, and mouse and keyboard input. On the consoles its developed for low PPI monitors (HDTVs are low PPI when you start to get to the 30"+ sizes), further viewing distances from the monitor, and controller input. Since Microsoft wants to make sure that the user experience is top notch on the Xbox One (no early access or beta bullshit), they probably won't just let devs port their software over without a huge overhaul in the user interface and user experience. This is not easy to do and is why we won't see a lot of it if any at all.

There is also hardware compatibility to worry about. Most PCs do not do hardware encoded streaming and are forced to go through the CPU. That's far from ideal and not a good solution. The Xbox One on the other hand has hardware encoded streaming capabilities and is why it makes sense that the first iteration of this streaming between Windows platforms is from the Xbox One to the PC and not the other way around. I can envision a future where all Windows platforms can seamlessly stream to each other and are connected via the one drive seamlessly. This would imply PC to Xbox One streaming in the future. I think that's where Microsoft is probably headed. It would be a decent advantage for Microsoft if all of their devices could seamlessly stream and be connected to each other.

So I don't really know what the conversation was but this is kind of the rundown on what's going on. DX12 isn't going to somehow make the Xbox One more desirable to develop on. Porting from the PC to the PS4 is really easy and the PS4 will continue to get API upgrades along the lines of DX12's (because Sony is using DX as the general "framework" that they built their own API with their own shader language around). Especially once DX12 becomes available Sony will figure out how to get as many of those features as possible on the PS4 for easier development. What it'll come down to is what system is selling more games. Right now the PS4 has a sizeable lead and that'll keep devs making games on the PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tormentos

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

STFU

Is something they are looking at not something that is done,so basically you are assuming shit which is not there or real.

Streaming xbox one games to PC can work because MS own the xbox one,now streaming PC game to xbox one may face more of its fare share of copy right issues since MS don't own most PC games or their rights,and we live in an era were even taking a down a youtube video of some one play is as easy as a complain about rights,imagine streaming them to a console which you have no right to stream to.

But never the less is a freaking useless feature to stream a PC game to xbox one because you still need a damn PC,and why the fu** would i want to stream a game which i can probably play in 1440 or 4k to a 1080p machine.

Not that the redundancy isn't stupid to begin with.

PC>XBO> TV

PC > TV.

That ^^ is call redundancy.

If i have a PC why the fu** would i gain from streaming my games over a wifi network and introduce latency probably to them.?

@FastRobby said:

People ask about the streaming in the opposite direction — can I stream from my PC to my Xbox? — and I'll just say it's something that we're really looking at," Spencer said.

In what part he say that is a given.? So yeah he is assuming so were you..hahaha

@b4x said:

He stepped around everyone of the things I stated... With his 1990 copy and paste wall of stupid.

Yeah this can be a game changer...

I can imagine it already..

""Xbox one now allow you to stream PC games over your private network,it is an incredible new feature and all you need to play PC games on XBO is A PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man what the FU** if i want to play PC game i play them on my PC is the PS4 receive a useless feature like that what the fu** would i want with it,it is useless you are not using PC games on xbox one,and your are not buying 1 copy of a game and getting 2 that is totally stupid and moronic on your part.

You would be streaming if this came trough a PC game you already own for your PC to the xbox one,which serve no freaking purpose man,if your PC is damage you can't do it which would at least mean something if you were allow to use the game on your disc or even access it over the market in both places,but streaming is as redundant as it will get.

Is no game change at all because to play those games i don't need a freaking xbox one,i already have a PC so what am i missing here if i already have a PC.?

Oh yeah nothing because i can play my games now on my PC without the need for an xbox one,this is by a long shot one of the most useless features it could hit the xbox,hell they would have make a bigger impact by saying we support mods now.

@lostrib said:

Well that is what B4X claim you will be able to stream to PC games to xbox one,alto in reality it is made up by him as well.

So if this ever come true you will have the honor of running your now 1440p or 4k PC games in all their 1080p glory on xbox one..

Epic isn't...

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 clyde46

@tormentos: Hang on, streaming from X1 to PC is fine and dandy but the other way around causes copyright issues? Have you been drinking again?

12Danny123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By 12Danny123
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@clyde46 said:

Windows 10 Xbox app. Wut?

It allows you to access your xbox account via windows 10.

@FastRobby said:

This will help Xbox One, because if you buy the game one time, you have it on PC AND Xbox One, so why would you buy the PS4, and pay for a game twice?

That's only if you buy from a MS digital store. Cross buy between pc and xbox would be amazing.

However, the problem is that Windows is just an OS. It doesn't make MS money or properly interlink the 2 platforms.

In order for MS to connect the 2, they need their own Steam like storefront with all the new games, indie or AAA, and attract millions of users like Valve. Then they could properly extend on cross buy, and more features to connect the two platforms.

Has it stands, windows 10 will simply make porting between the 2 and cross play easier.

Actually. For Windows 10 they are ditching Product Keys and replacing it with Microsoft Accounts to avoid theft of product keys

12Danny123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By 12Danny123
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

You guys need to understand. We are hardcore games. NOT casual gamers. A casual WON'T have a desktop PC to play with. The X1 and PS4 are more for casual gamers. Not really aimed at Hardcore gamers.

But Microsoft's whole strategy is flat out GENIUS!

STAGE 1 PC: and Tablet

1) Get a massive user base to Windows 10 (Windows 7 650 million users + Windows 8 and 8.1 300 million users PLUS another 200 million for XP users and 100 million from Vista)

2) Get them to use MS services and app store

3) Developers will start to come in and develop universal apps and games

3) increases market share and profit for MS

4) Get OEMs to use hybrid PCs/ Tablet PCs

5) User base from XP comes and buy the hybrid PCs and Tablet PCs (300 million users from XP and Vista)

6) Increases Mobile market share against Android and IOS in tablets

STAGE 2: Phones

1) Use universal apps and Desktop integration to Windows 10 for Phones

2) Get OEMs to make more phones

3) User base comes in from low end phones and massive amount of Windows 10 Universal Apps from PC.

4) Increases Market Share in Smartphone market

5) More profit for MS

STAGE 3 XBOX and TV

1) Use dominance in Desktop, Tablet and Phone integration and universal apps to Xbox One

2) People buy Xbox One because of integration with MS services etc

3) Free Xbox One OS to Smart TV, Media Players and Consoles to other OEMs

4) Increases Sales and Market Share against Sony

STAGE 4: Internet of Things

1) extend dominance to IOT market

2) increases market share in IOT market

BOOM! + MASSIVE USER BASE

You can tell this strategy is apparent from Microsoft and is amazing

You also tell how Intel knows it's a good strategy since. They created Skylake and Broadwell processors and IOT chips running Windows 10. Because they know it also applies to them

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By B4X

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

STFU

Is something they are looking at not something that is done,so basically you are assuming shit which is not there or real.

Streaming xbox one games to PC can work because MS own the xbox one,now streaming PC game to xbox one may face more of its fare share of copy right issues since MS don't own most PC games or their rights,and we live in an era were even taking a down a youtube video of some one play is as easy as a complain about rights,imagine streaming them to a console which you have no right to stream to.

But never the less is a freaking useless feature to stream a PC game to xbox one because you still need a damn PC,and why the fu** would i want to stream a game which i can probably play in 1440 or 4k to a 1080p machine.

Not that the redundancy isn't stupid to begin with.

PC>XBO> TV

PC > TV.

That ^^ is call redundancy.

If i have a PC why the fu** would i gain from streaming my games over a wifi network and introduce latency probably to them.?

In what part he say that is a given.? So yeah he is assuming so were you..hahaha

@b4x said:

Yeah this can be a game changer...

I can imagine it already..

""Xbox one now allow you to stream PC games over your private network,it is an incredible new feature and all you need to play PC games on XBO is A PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man what the FU** if i want to play PC game i play them on my PC is the PS4 receive a useless feature like that what the fu** would i want with it,it is useless you are not using PC games on xbox one,and your are not buying 1 copy of a game and getting 2 that is totally stupid and moronic on your part.

You would be streaming if this came trough a PC game you already own for your PC to the xbox one,which serve no freaking purpose man,if your PC is damage you can't do it which would at least mean something if you were allow to use the game on your disc or even access it over the market in both places,but streaming is as redundant as it will get.

Is no game change at all because to play those games i don't need a freaking xbox one,i already have a PC so what am i missing here if i already have a PC.?

Oh yeah nothing because i can play my games now on my PC without the need for an xbox one,this is by a long shot one of the most useless features it could hit the xbox,hell they would have make a bigger impact by saying we support mods now.

My god the stupid.

Let me spell this out for you.. Win10 Xbox ONE app is the SAME as the Xbox One. There is no copyright infringement. It's the same fucking platform with the same structure. Why couldn't they release one digital copy that works on either? They are the same. No matter how you try to damage control it. They are both Xbox One. They are closed / paired 100%.

It's not like they're going to be streaming from Steam idiot.. That would be the only way there would be infringements... My god.

Most gamers have gaming PCs or laptops.... This would be an option for X1 users to utilize their gaming PCs horse power. Do you think Fable Legends is going to match X1 hardware running on a 980 and Intel processor. No it's going to crush the X1. Home network streaming a game from your PC would be an instant hardware upgrade. Ps4 and other hardware would be shit in comparison. It would be like playing your computer specs anywhere in your home on the Xbox One. That's pretty scary for you I know.

Latency on a home network...???? Try 0-5ms ping and a huge bandwidth pipe dumbass. There would be no lag...

That's the reason I asked if Sony was going to offer a similar service / app for the PC.

If you do have a PC and an Xbox One. When they DO introduce this feature. Get ready for the face-offs. They're going to have to add X1 streaming from Win10 in the categories.

Sony needs this now. If you think this isn't huge for PC gamers or Xbox One gamers you are drunk or out of touch with reality. You bet your ass this is coming.

Try INSTANT 1080p 60fps for all Xbox One games supported. The consoles hardware in an after thought... it is just there to run apps. Even if only Microsoft adopts the streaming for their published games. I'm happy.

Latency on a home network lan... You are stupid.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Chutebox

@lhughey said:
@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol teh cloud

lol dx12

lol windows 10

lol b4x

I'm not taking my tower into my media room. I need it in my office to code. Many of you guys don't understand that some of use have families and a house and don't want to have a PC in the TV area. And I'm not gonna build a gaming PC in a HTPC case...

Edit: I MIGHT just build a HTPC computer and put in the room, but it still wont take the place of my consoles. I don't think so anyway. :)

I understand that. Different situations for people.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@b4x said:

What's stopping them ?

The other question would be: MS hasn't done this in years i.e. release a PC version alongside an Xbox version so why would they start doing it ?

When PC gamers got something from Micorosoft in the past years it has either been

- A port from Xbox years down the line (Fable Anniversary, Halo 2)

-A smaller indie game on the same day as Xbox release or a bit later (Mark of the Ninja, Ori)

MS is really afraid to start porting their big hitters over from Xbox to PC. I'm talking Forzas and Halos and QBs and such.

If they keep the games in their bubble. The Win10 Xbox One app and X1 I'm all for it.

Phil Spencer is giving hints towards this. To use your X1 as a hub for game streaming in your home from your 2000 dollar PC.

It needs to happen now. Release one version of the game that is supported on both platforms. It's brilliant if they do it.

Who knows though.

so you are saying they would use the pc hardware to run the games, then why would there be any need for an xbone? if they can make the game run on pc, then why people would buy an xbone instead of a pc?

It would be the Xbox family. Either platform will run the game stand alone. "Fable Legends".

The same thing Sony could do with an app on Win10 with their API running on both platforms..

It would not make consoles obsolete. The games are still going to work on your console. "Fable Legends"

The big thing is to be able to piggy back off of that gaming PC hardware from anywhere in your home through your X1 or PS4.

Anywhere... Backed by the power of a gaming rig. Without losing the functionality of the console itself.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

What the hell are you talking about???

Do you seriously think these XBOX games are going to be using PC hardware?

All it is is using your PC to stream the display from your xbox one.......nothing else,it will not run at higher frames or higher resolution...it will run as exactly the XBOX One runs them because thats what is happening the PC is only being used to stream a video stream from the Xbox One...*facepalm*

You cannot seriously tell me you do not get whats going on...you cannot be that stupid or ill informed.

IT DOES NOT USE THE HARDWARE OF A PC IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN TO STREAM A VIDEO STREAM OF AN XBOX GAME TO YOUR PC<IT IS NOT A HARDWARE UPGRADE OF ANY KIND

WTF

It is utterly stunning and incomprehensible that you do not understand whats going on and you are calling other people stupid.