Xbox One will win March NPD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll Xbox One will win March NPD (125 votes)

Xbox one will win significantly 6%
50/50 chance in Xbox Favor 3%
Small Small gap in favor of PS4 16%
PS4 will win. significantly 70%
Smal Small gap in favor of Xbox one 4%

One thing to consider is that Halo MCC has been selling out in stores, the new bundle is replacing the ACU collection, and on gaming forums not here it's confirmed that there are no more shipments coming in at various retailers, and Halo MCC is holding out stock.

Screamride actually had reshipment's at some stores, and the Halo 5 trailer has increased pre-orders and buyers for the system, however not enough to say silly things like "most people who want to buy Halo 5 will already have an Xbox" no. Pre-orders are still not even 1 million copies, probably won't until we get actual details at E3 instead of a live action trailer.

BloodBorne was pushed and did well for what it is, but it's not moving PS4's. Just like The Order didn't push PS4's. Around the world Bloodborne is dropping fast, this should go double for NA.

Battlefield Hardline got some nice Xbox coverage despite being a Sony marketed title, a Sony Marketed title that shows some of the flaws of Sony's marketing. This, along with Evolve which is still surprisingly moving units, will lead to a victory for the Xbox One.

• 
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Didn't you say that about last month?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Sources?

Also, who let you back in

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

Will X1 take over current gen 8 console leader from SONY and the world's most powerful video game console the PS4????

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Didn't you say that about last month?

Yes but I miscalculated since I only used Amazon, now I have a much wider base to go with and it seems that everything is trending on the Xbox One.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

I wouldn't say that until the holiday months, since that's the only time the XB1 kicks ass.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

BloodBorne not moving PS4's? says who?

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Bloodborne will keep PS4 on top. Although Halo 5 closer to launch will certainly shift some units, but too early yet.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Didn't the PS4 outsell the XB1 by some 60k last month?

---

XB1 276K

WIU 95K

PS4 342K

---

Yup, yes it did. I wonder by how much the PS4 will win with a proper game this month (Bloodborne).

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

This. I don't like BB but I can see why people would want to play it.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TigerSuperman

@Desmonic said:

Didn't the PS4 outsell the XB1 by some 60k last month?

---

XB1 276K

WIU 95K

PS4 342K

---

Yup, yes it did. I wonder by how much the PS4 will win with a proper game this month (Bloodborne).

I'm sorry but niche game against Hardline?

@Shielder7 said:

Every chart we have. UK, Japan. Why would it move in NA? I mean the PS4 is about to drop out of the top 20 on Amazon, it was all just soulds fans buying the game.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clyde46

@TigerSuperman: The top 20 changes almost every day... I know lems are dumb but come on now.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Desmonic  Moderator

@TigerSuperman: Remember when Evolve would push units solely for the Xbox One? How did that work out btw? :D

Also Hardline is being pushed by Sony Marketing. If anything it'll push PS4's. In fact...

... it's clearly more popular on the PS4. This was taken just now :)

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TigerSuperman

@clyde46 said:

@TigerSuperman: The top 20 changes almost every day... I know lems are dumb but come on now.

Hmm dumb moo thinks I am a fanboy and ignores that the PS4 has been gradually falling down. Usually the top 10 stay in the same place most of the time, and at most usually just change positions amongs them selves. The PS4 was constantly in the same areas as well as many others for the last two weeks, I know you're stupid but the hourly charts aren't randomly generated like you think they are.

And again we have Uk and Japan charts but the thing about a moron is that when they have no argument they must exclude things for no reason.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clyde46

@TigerSuperman said:

@clyde46 said:

Hmm dumb moo thinks I am a fanboy and ignores that the PS4 has been gradually falling down. Usually the top 10 stay in the same place most of the time, and at most usually just change positions amongs them selves. The PS4 was constantly in the same areas as well as many others for the last two weeks, I know you're stupid but the hourly charts aren't randomly generated like you think they are.

And again we have Uk and Japan charts but the thing about a moron is that when they have no argument they must exclude things for no reason.

You think I care about consoles? I'm a hermit dammit. You can't base the success of a console on where it is in the Amazon top 20. We had this conversation with Damien back when the PS4 first launched.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20095 Posts

You're a clown...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TigerSuperman

@Desmonic said:

@TigerSuperman: Remember when Evolve would push units solely for the Xbox One? How did that work out btw? :D

Also Hardline is being pushed by Sony Marketing. If anything it'll push PS4's. In fact...

... it's clearly more popular on the PS4. This was taken just now :)

It worked out fine as it entered at number 2 and was a large reason why the Xbox One did over 200k but I guess you got to pretend it didn't do anything. Also, using player base is stupid, Hardline for 2 weeks in a row in UK charts, is right next to the PS4. I don't see why with NPD Hardline probably won't do more if not the same.

Also none of this has to do with you thinking a niche game could go up against hardline anyway. I mean the PS4 dropping is a clear sign that the Amazon rankings were inflated by souls fans.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TigerSuperman

@clyde46 said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@clyde46 said:

You think I care about consoles? I'm a hermit dammit. You can't base the success of a console on where it is in the Amazon top 20. We had this conversation with Damien back when the PS4 first launched.

I didn't base it off that, you clearly didn't even try reading the thread. The drop for the PS4 jsut proves amazon is unreliable because I know you and other fools will say "for weeks the PS4 and Bloodborne were in the top 10 blah blah"

@Zero_epyon "says garbage"

Does this make you feel better about yourself or something?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clyde46

@TigerSuperman said:

@clyde46 said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@clyde46 said:

I didn't base it off that, you clearly didn't even try reading the thread. The drop for the PS4 jsut proves amazon is unreliable because I know you and other fools will say "for weeks the PS4 and Bloodborne were in the top 10 blah blah"

I said that? I think you're mistaking me for a Cow....

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman: Remember this?

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#20 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

I feel like we've been through this before.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Desmonic  Moderator

@TigerSuperman: In a few days we'll see the results of your "prediction".

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

Yes I do, and I made the mistake of using Amazon. Also Xbox One has 3 games, Screamride, Shooter leaning Hardline, continued evolve marketing. Halo MCC bundle and Neverwinter.

The PS4's only widely known game this month is hardline, and Bloodborne, which is being used to overshadow hardline. There's the Bloodborne bundle but that is exclusive to Amazon.

The whole strength of the PS4 winning this month is on a game that isn't mainstream being pushed as a mainstream game. We can agree to disagree but I see a clear victory.

PS4 will probably win april though, Mortal Kombat x will most likely help the PS4 more than the Xbox One.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 clyde46

@Desmonic said:

Indeed. Should make for some interesting "discussion".

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TigerSuperman

@Desmonic said:

Well 10 days.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

I dunno.. I just have a hunch that what TC is saying... Is incorrect... :o

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Yes I do, and I made the mistake of using Amazon. Also Xbox One has 3 games, Screamride, Shooter leaning Hardline, continued evolve marketing. Halo MCC bundle and Neverwinter.

The PS4's only widely known game this month is hardline, and Bloodborne, which is being used to overshadow hardline. There's the Bloodborne bundle but that is exclusive to Amazon.

The whole strength of the PS4 winning this month is on a game that isn't mainstream being pushed as a mainstream game. We can agree to disagree but I see a clear victory.

PS4 will probably win april though, Mortal Kombat x will most likely help the PS4 more than the Xbox One.

Haha and that's what makes you a clown. So you're now saying Amazon is not a metric for measuring NPD success, when last month you were 100% sure it was. It's not about agreeing to disagree, it's you being a clown who clearly says anything in order to spin a win for Xbox this month. Even if it means flip flopping. I'm not even going to give this thread as much attention. I'll be laughing in a few days just as hard as I was laughing last month when you mysteriously disappeared...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Haha and that's what makes you a clown. So you're now saying Amazon is not a metric for measuring NPD success, when last month you were 100% sure it was. It's not about agreeing to disagree, it's you being a clown who clearly says anything in order to spin a win for Xbox this month. Even if it means flip flopping. I'm not even going to give this thread as much attention. I'll be laughing in a few days just as hard as I was laughing last month when you mysteriously disappeared...

Well one thing about mentally ill is they can't read things if it's not what they want to hear.

I never ocne said Amazon wasn't a metric, i said I used it 100% and now I am not. How does that equal "I said it's not a metric at all"

Lol what a piece of crap. Go home.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Loading Video...

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

NPD is over till october

sony won

they don't even need to team up with any games microosft could team up with dlc for every triple aaa cept batman and it will stilll lose

consumers don't liek the system as much its apparent sony's ps4 victory is going nowhere until microsoft rolls out windows 10 and halo 5 an they better epicly amazing or its over

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

lol every month you say the xbone will win and every month it doesnt... one would think you would've learned by now...

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

meh is this going to be a trend all year because I'm sure the TC will disappear again like last time.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

with this game released, good luck.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lostrib

@blue_hazy_basic said:

in this case, please stop

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TigerSuperman

@Vatusus said:

lol every month you say the xbone will win and every month it doesnt... one would think you would've learned by now...

One time is every month? Well now 2. But this time it's correct I am sure.

@Seabas989 said:

meh is this going to be a trend all year because I'm sure the TC will disappear again like last time.

I didn't disappear.

@silversix_ said:

with this game released, good luck.

Niche souls game yep, ok. 10 days.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I predict

Loading Video...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lostrib

@TigerSuperman said:

@Seabas989 said:

I didn't disappear.

Earn yourself a vacation?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Spoiler alert:

The XBox got blown the **** out.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TigerSuperman

@lostrib said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Seabas989 said:

I didn't disappear.

Well I was invited to Japan by Sony to attend an event.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

Spoiler alert:

The XBox got blown the **** out.

sounds kinky

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Vatusus said:

I agree with you but on the other hand cows did the same for several years ( the infamous " we gonna catch this year , this year , this year for sure " ) It took them 7 years to do so ... Now its their turn i guess with the difference ... there no chance to catch up worldwide sales , not even 1 in a million.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

You're a clown...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lostrib

@TigerSuperman said:

@lostrib said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Seabas989 said:

I didn't disappear.

Well I was invited to Japan by Sony to attend an event.

I wanna say something really bad, but i'll just leave it at this

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

No, it won't, even if Hardline was Xbone exclusive and PS4 had no games this wouldn't be the case.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Heil68 said:

Will X1 take over current gen 8 console leader from SONY and the world's most powerful video game console the PS4????

That's like asking if any console will take over the PS2 sales? Not going to happen unless Sony goes bankrupts at this point. Could care less who wins this month. Just bring me the games. I care more about what Sony, Nintendo & Microsoft will show at this years E3. For a gamer, that's more important.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ProtossX

@blackace said:
@Heil68 said:

That's like asking if any console will take over the PS2 sales? Not going to happen unless Sony goes bankrupts at this point. Could care less who wins this month. Just bring me the games. I care more about what Sony, Nintendo & Microsoft will show at this years E3. For a gamer, that's more important.

even if sony goes bankrupt the remaining ps4 will still outsell xb1 i don't think the console will die even sony goes bankrupt someone will just up the brand since its making cash flow

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

You make this exact same topic literally every month.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

Like I said before, the gap won't be as big as many think but the Xbox is not winning this month.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ProtossX

@Captainqwark10 said:

Like I said before, the gap won't be as big as many think but the Xbox is not winning this month.

bloodborne is moving consoles (gameplay gamers), battleifeld is being played 4x more online (by bro gamers those friends will buy ps4 for friends), and batman/mortal kombat hype (casual gamer)

PS4 HAS Every gamer archtype locked down this month

its gonna be huge month for PS4

its not gonna be close its not gonna be slim xb1 dropped nothing for ANY type of gamer PC got that forest owl game and it was played most there

microsoft needs to attack the ps4 with games, and exclusives or its gonna die this year

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#49 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

This is just sad now.

tormentos

Forum Posts