Xbox One : ‘We Have Just As Many Pre-order Numbers As PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Edited by Minishdriveby (9981 posts) -

Forcing your employees to preorder the console doesn't count microsoft!

#202 Posted by Quaker-w00ts (1595 posts) -

I'm sure. Only idiots will believe that.

#204 Posted by santoron (7740 posts) -

Seems a dubious claim, since they have no intention of backing it up, but who cares? People on here that get into the sales war stuff always seem to try and hype PR speak and incomplete figures. And as always, the truth won't be known until official numbers come out with the quarterly reports. It's a waste of time to debate it further until then.

#205 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

Lets make a bet right now ps4 will outsell x1 2:1 over the holidays worldwide, the ONLY thing that might stop ps4 is supply. If they have 10 million ps4's available then 10 million of them will be sold. The hype and price is too much to hold it back.

#206 Posted by ManInFlames-77 (291 posts) -

Funny how M$ gladly releases 360 numbers but is all secretive when it comes to Xbone's preorders. I smell some BS coming from M$.

#207 Posted by blackace (20753 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@EG101 said:

In North America it probably is true but World Wide i really doubt it. If Sony stopped taking pre-orders it might be true.

Probably not worldwide since the Xbox is only launching in like 13 countries or whatever number it is

Probably not, but the number of units Sony is launching in other countries are that big. 10,000 units in Brazil? Some other places is less then that. Who knows what the final numbers are, but I doubt it's 2 to 1 like a lot of Sony fanboys think.

#208 Posted by blackace (20753 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@I_can_haz said:

lol desperate lems using devs on reedit as confirmation now.

I know right... such a cow tactic.

Yeah right. Cows believe everything positive the devs say on reedit for the PS4, until it's something positive for the XB1. lol!! Then they damage control. We all know that cows are hypocrites anyways.

#209 Posted by always_explicit (2893 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@always_explicit said:

I explained my reasons for purchasing the X1 and my reasons for not purchasing the PS4. There is no point continuing the conversation with you, your difficult to interpret, tedious to converse with and frankly your incapable of having a reasoned debate without spewing your rinse and repeat diatribe of technobabble all of which is largely meaningless until release. Like I said...enjoy your PS4 and...

Keep on fighting internet soldier.

Your reason are lame and basically is nothing more that fanboy excuses to downplay another system.

Want to hear why i don't want an xbox one now.?

Now i own a 360 since launch,it was powerful console for $399,and landed a year before the PS3,the advantages the xbox 360 had the xbox one doesn't have them.

Is weak and is $100 dollars more than a more powerful console that release 1 week before it,i see no justification to buy one,i don't like Forza there is no Halo on launch,and everything interesting that you can do on the console still lock behind a pay wall.

If the xbox one was $350 with Kinect or $300 without it,i would dive in it,but at $500 there i no way i can justify that,the PS3 was and expensive console that i owned since day 1,but it was worth the money its hardware was so expensive it justify the whole purchase this is not the case with the xbox one.

I didnt ask to hear your reasons why your not buying an X1 because I dont care, buy what you like. If the PS4 is the product that suits your needs then get it but im not getting one because it doesnt interest me. Its boring. Almost as boring as hearing you talk about it.

#210 Posted by strawhatlupi (868 posts) -

MS is trying very hard to make their dumb weak console relevant... only stupid people will believe that

#211 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3206 posts) -

I had a much tougher time getting an Xbox One pre order than I did a PS4 pre order during E3 week. The Cow to Lem ratio must be much different where I live.

#212 Edited by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@strawhatlupi said:

MS is trying very hard to make their dumb weak console relevant... only stupid people will believe that

lol, Cows, i tell you. Just enjoy your system and we'll enjoy ours. Nop one is dumb for buying a game system that has the games and features they want. The only thing that sounds stupid when you talk like that is you.

#213 Posted by tormentos (18131 posts) -

@blackace said:

@TheEroica said:

@I_can_haz said:

Yeah right. Cows believe everything positive the devs say on reedit for the PS4, until it's something positive for the XB1. lol!! Then they damage control. We all know that cows are hypocrites anyways.

Only you believe that if this was true MS would be putting a damn developer on reddit to say it..hahaha

It would be all over the net on all sites and Mejor nelson or Panello on the front screaming it and hyping it.

Use common sense dude.

#214 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@TheEroica said:

@I_can_haz said:

Only you believe that if this was true MS would be putting a damn developer on reddit to say it..hahaha

It would be all over the net on all sites and Mejor nelson or Panello on the front screaming it and hyping it.

Use common sense dude.

So silence means its false? Ok, then that clears up the PS3 having never eclipsed the Xbox 360 in sales. Thanks for clearing that up.