Xbox One : ‘We Have Just As Many Pre-order Numbers As PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@Lumpy311 said:

@clyde46 said:

Lets break it down Cows.

1. The Sixaxis. "We don't need rumble". Sony releases the DS3. "OMFG, DS3 is cool, we have rumble again."

2. Motion controls. "LOL Wii motion wand." Sony releases Move. "Motion controls are awesome, Kinect sucks".

3. Indie games. "We don't care about indies, indies don't count in the meta." Journey wins GOTY. "PS3 has more indies, PS3 has the best indies, indies count in the meta".

4. Metacritic. "Sheep can't use Metacritic, only GS reviews count here." TLOU gets an 8 on GS. "LOL 95 on MC"

5. Achievements/Trophies. "Achievements suck, we don't need them for our games". Sony releases Trophies. "Please patch MGS4 for Trophy support"

6. F2P. "Free to play games suck, LOL PC." Sony showcases F2P games on the PS4. "We get free games on the PS4, F2P rules!"

7. Graphics. "Graphics don't matter if the gameplay is good!" Sony announces Killzone Shadowfall. "This game looks better than everything on the PC!"

8. Pay to play online. It's for lems. Dirty smelly le ... actually it's OK.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

@kellykelly said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Being thoroughly entertained by rabid cows such as yourself hardly makes someone a lemming. For example, I couldn't care less about X1, or the 360, but I love the sight of riled up cows.... and I love adding some fuel to the fire! ;)

Funny how you talk like you were on this site 10 years..lol Lemming are so sad that they feel shame to post from their real accounts.hahaha

lmao, tormentos is so mad that the ps4 has no games you can notice it in his posts

You still seem pretty upset that the PS3's top 3 exclusives beat PC's top 3 exclusives. What gives?

PC is decades old, yet the highest rated games are, out of the park baseball 2007, baldurs gate II and Grim Fandango. Really old games too. How come PC hasn't had a better exclusive than those three? Pretty sad

Sorry, we have higher standards.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Clyde is such a closet lemming. I respect the full blown lemmings way more than I respect closet lemmings like him. At least full blown lemmings aren't ashamed to come out and support their beloved company even with MS failing so hard. Closet lemmings pretend they are hermits when things get rough then show their lemming sides when they feel things are getting better for their faction. It's hilarious to watch really, only in SW.

And clyde isn't the only one there is some other including one who enters threads accuse every one of been butthurt...hahaha

They pretend to be hermits and an soon as you seen a thread about something bad about the xbox one,they take out their lemming outfit and they are first in line doing damage control full force..hahah

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@tormentos said:

@I_can_haz said:

Clyde is such a closet lemming. I respect the full blown lemmings way more than I respect closet lemmings like him. At least full blown lemmings aren't ashamed to come out and support their beloved company even with MS failing so hard. Closet lemmings pretend they are hermits when things get rough then show their lemming sides when they feel things are getting better for their faction. It's hilarious to watch really, only in SW.

And clyde isn't the only one there is some other including one who enters threads accuse every one of been butthurt...hahaha

They pretend to be hermits and an soon as you seen a thread about something bad about the xbox one,they take out their lemming outfit and they are first in line doing damage control full force..hahah

Every X1 thread, your there bashing it. Every PS4 thread, you are there crying, defending it. Show me where I actually praise the X1, show me where I praise MS for what they are doing. I think you hit the sauce a little early tonight El tormato.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@Lumpy311 said:

@clyde46 said:

Lets break it down Cows.

1. The Sixaxis. "We don't need rumble". Sony releases the DS3. "OMFG, DS3 is cool, we have rumble again."

2. Motion controls. "LOL Wii motion wand." Sony releases Move. "Motion controls are awesome, Kinect sucks".

3. Indie games. "We don't care about indies, indies don't count in the meta." Journey wins GOTY. "PS3 has more indies, PS3 has the best indies, indies count in the meta".

4. Metacritic. "Sheep can't use Metacritic, only GS reviews count here." TLOU gets an 8 on GS. "LOL 95 on MC"

5. Achievements/Trophies. "Achievements suck, we don't need them for our games". Sony releases Trophies. "Please patch MGS4 for Trophy support"

6. F2P. "Free to play games suck, LOL PC." Sony showcases F2P games on the PS4. "We get free games on the PS4, F2P rules!"

7. Graphics. "Graphics don't matter if the gameplay is good!" Sony announces Killzone Shadowfall. "This game looks better than everything on the PC!"

Cows are hypocrites,old news

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MonsieurX

@kellykelly said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Being thoroughly entertained by rabid cows such as yourself hardly makes someone a lemming. For example, I couldn't care less about X1, or the 360, but I love the sight of riled up cows.... and I love adding some fuel to the fire! ;)

Funny how you talk like you were on this site 10 years..lol Lemming are so sad that they feel shame to post from their real accounts.hahaha

lmao, tormentos is so mad that the ps4 has no games you can notice it in his posts

You still seem pretty upset that the PS3's top 3 exclusives beat PC's top 3 exclusives. What gives?

PC is decades old, yet the highest rated games are, out of the park baseball 2007, baldurs gate II and Grim Fandango. Really old games too. How come PC hasn't had a better exclusive than those three? Pretty sad

lolwat?

Oh right,teh MC

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 clyde46

@Desmonic said:

@clyde46: So it's the cow vs you huh? Well that doesn't seem fair. Have you used the Flop of US move yet? That always seems to strike their nerves quite well XD

They seem to believe I'm a lemming, ignoring my post history from the last 3 years. It seems that anyone who says anything but nice things about the PS4 is a lemming according to Cows. I could use The Flop of Us but they'd just cry and moan quoting MC anyway.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 clyde46

@Desmonic said:

@MonsieurX said:

Cows are hypocrites,old news

So are lems, sheep and hermits. Dem fanboys man! Speaking of which, was there an increase with the new site? I mean, there seem to be more biased threads for each side than before the chnage...or maybe it's just me noticing the threads a bit more lol

Lots of main accounts were allowed back. So a lot of alts switched back.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@psymon100 said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@clyde46 said:

Lets break it down Cows.

8. Pay to play online. It's for lems. Dirty smelly le ... actually it's OK.

9. "We don't want cross game chat, it ruins online multiplayer because no one chats in game". PS4 gets it. "We get cross game chat and its not behind a paywall hahaha"

10. "PS3 not shipping with a mic is a good thing, it keeps all the 12 year old kids off chat". PS4 ships with mic. "Ha we get a free mic and the Xbone doesn't" (which later changed lulz)

11. All last gen. "Our first party games have dedicated servers, lems are paying for p2p LOL" MS announces free servers for all XOne games. "So what, p2p is just as good. Actually its better"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By tormentos

@clyde46 said:

Lets break it down Cows.

See now tell me you can't make one of this 10 long but you will not since your lemming suit still on..haha

P2P is good servers = sh** now servers are great.

Paying for online is great,paying for online on PS4 is bad.

Indies are great on xbox live. Indies on PS4 = lol even that Journy beat Halo for GOTY here.

On gamespot only gamespot scores matter when the PS get a bad score,when a PS game get a good one Meta count gamespot sucks.

Exclusives games matter on xbox at the start of the gen,Exclusives don't matter now when the xbox get the same 3 games for years,and the PS dominates it.

Hell NPD sales thread matter,this last one doesn't and wasn't post by lemming why the PS3 for the first time over took the xbox 360 on US..hahahaa

Leaks and rumors don't matter when they all pointed at a weak bad policies full xbox one,but now a comment about a so call developer on reddit is some how valid..

Motion controls still suck by the way and the PS2 had motion with the eye toy before kinect and wii even existed,see your double standard again..haaa

Is funny because graphics matter when is PS4 vs PC,but when is xbox one vs PS4 they don't matter and some how if you want power you have to get a PC...

hahahaaa That one is yours in special..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 tormentos

@HaRmLeSS_RaGe said:

Hardly suprising. The PS4's outbreak of no games has left people cancelling left right and centre. Everyones flocking to Xbox One instead.

Are you insane the PS4 has 3 million pre-orders dude..

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

@tormentos:

Got any proof to that or are you just talking out of your ass?

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By KellyKelly
Member since 2013 • 386 Posts

@Lumpy311 said:

@kellykelly said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

That's not really an answer though

What's even worse is that those three games have very little critical reviews, unlike the PS3 exclusives, so it's debatable whether or not those three games deserve to be up there.

If those three games are PC's best games, than that's pretty sad.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MonsieurX

@kellykelly said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@kellykelly said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

That's not really an answer though

What's even worse is that those three games have very little critical reviews, unlike the PS3 exclusives, so it's debatable whether or not those three games deserve to be up there.

If those three games are PC's best games, than that's pretty sad.

Best PC games,according to whom?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By tormentos

@RR360DD said:

9. "We don't want cross game chat, it ruins online multiplayer because no one chats in game". PS4 gets it. "We get cross game chat and its not behind a paywall hahaha"

10. "PS3 not shipping with a mic is a good thing, it keeps all the 12 year old kids off chat". PS4 ships with mic. "Ha we get a free mic and the Xbone doesn't" (which later changed lulz)

11. All last gen. "Our first party games have dedicated servers, lems are paying for p2p LOL" MS announces free servers for all XOne games. "So what, p2p is just as good. Actually its better"

1-The fact that we now have party chat in nothing say we want it,is just another way to step on your hand while you hold for dear life justifying paying for it on xbox live..hahaha

2-Funny because when it was say that the xbox one didn't have it,you people started flaming the one the PS4 would get..lol

11-No actually the one that downplayed servers where you people the xbox 360 launched first,so P2P was justify by you,and not want to pretend it doesn't work because some how you think that all games will use MS servers,when already EA say they will not,and other developers are likely to fallow.

MS is a control freak when it comes to their services and servers like xbox live has show for years.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Twenty five more days until the PS4's release. Dammit! I can't take it anymore!

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts

i guess we will see the sales from both when they come out and see if microsoft is saying the truth.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tormentos

@Zophar87 said:

@tormentos:

Wait i have to prove here that sony has 3 million pre-orders.?

@HaRmLeSS_RaGe said:

Hardly suprising. The PS4's outbreak of no games has left people cancelling left right and centre. Everyones flocking to Xbox One instead.

This guy here ^^ is claiming without any proof that PS4 pre-orders are been cancel and saying that people are flocking to the xbox one,funny enough i did not see you quoting him to ask him if he pull that one out of his ass..

Don't be a hypocrite,look at what i was replying to before single me out.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

In the end, consumers want games

so far PS4 haven't delivered....except maybe on indie games which aren't a system seller.

Funny how they keep banging on about "time to triangle" and the PS4 being so easy to develop for.

IF that's the case then why are their games being delayed? and why isn't the xbox experiencing the same problems?

lies and manipulation.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 tormentos

@Evo_nine said:

so far PS4 haven't delivered....except maybe on indie games which aren't a system seller.

Funny how they keep banging on about "time to triangle" and the PS4 being so easy to develop for.

IF that's the case then why are their games being delayed? and why isn't the xbox experiencing the same problems?

lies and manipulation.

There isn't a single system seller on both the xbox one and PS4 on launch,most people get the consoles because they are hardcore gamers,Forza isn't a system seller neither is Killzone.

Indie games are great and Minecraft is a testament to that.

The PS4 time to triangle is very fast,but is easy to see that DC wasn't aiming to be an unfinish game like Forza 5 will be on launch of the xbox one,where you have to download one part of the game.

Is the only game delay for PS4,and it wasn't that loved by every one even less lemming who want to pretend now that the game was the most have game on launch of the PS4.

What gamesSSSSSSSSSSSSS with SSSSSSSSS like you put it got delay,it was only Drive Club.

Time to triangle has nothing to do with the ambition of your project,Drive Club has everything dynamic everything,it wasn't a quick cash grab like Forza which has everything baked and faked,it was basically a last gen game with better textures and 1080p.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Tormentos laying the smack down on lems in this thread.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Zophar87 said:

@tormentos:

Wait i have to prove here that sony has 3 million pre-orders.?

Yes, if you can't prove it then don't post. It makes you look stupid.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 tormentos

@I_can_haz said:

Tormentos laying the smack down on lems in this thread.

Yep and some how i actually upset some one who single me out and ask me for proof but he doesn't do the same with lemmings claiming that people are canceling their pre-orders and going xbox one..hahahaa

You got to love the hypocrites..hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tormentos

@Zophar87 said:

Yes, if you can't prove it then don't post. It makes you look stupid.

You don't get it my post was bait,to trick lemming into asking me for proof,in return i wold have ask for proof that people were canceling PS4 pre-order and moving to the xbox one..

See and it was you who fell for it..lol

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Who cares? I don't think either is going out of business.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Evo_nine said:

lies and manipulation.

There isn't a single system seller on both the xbox one and PS4 on launch,most people get the consoles because they are hardcore gamers,Forza isn't a system seller neither is Killzone.

Indie games are great and Minecraft is a testament to that.

The PS4 time to triangle is very fast,but is easy to see that DC wasn't aiming to be an unfinish game like Forza 5 will be on launch of the xbox one,where you have to download one part of the game.

Is the only game delay for PS4,and it wasn't that loved by every one even less lemming who want to pretend now that the game was the most have game on launch of the PS4.

What gamesSSSSSSSSSSSSS with SSSSSSSSS like you put it got delay,it was only Drive Club.

Time to triangle has nothing to do with the ambition of your project,Drive Club has everything dynamic everything,it wasn't a quick cash grab like Forza which has everything baked and faked,it was basically a last gen game with better textures and 1080p.

yikes, can you please reply in English?

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#130  Edited By KellyKelly
Member since 2013 • 386 Posts

Tormentos, the tech king of SW has spoken

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@heretrix said:

@Liquid_ said:

even if it were true, people are probably just buying it to sell on e-bay to make profit.

Jesus.

Then that would probably mean there's a demand for the console, genius. If people are willing to pay more than retail for it then it means people actually want the console..

why because a limited supply of something exists makes it high demand?

not to mention I can bet the ps4's will sell more on ebay than xbox will even given the 100$ retail difference.

sorry you couldn't have pieced together this information without busting out 12 year old logic.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

i wonder who is the ddesperate lem making all these alt accounts that appear out of nowhere with 10 post and posting bs lem style,

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#133 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

it honestly worries me to see so many reports of gamers cancelling their ps4 preorders. even though i left sony due to their abysmal lineup of ps4 launch titles, i still don't want to see them fail. :(

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

But what does it all mean?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

yeah? then why don't they just tell everyone how many pre orders they have? that's not happening so yeaaaaaah

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#136  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@KarateeeChop said:

it honestly worries me to see so many reports of gamers cancelling their ps4 preorders. even though i left sony due to their abysmal lineup of ps4 launch titles, i still don't want to see them fail. :(

dude, if they survived the PS3 then there is nothing stopping them now. Especially when the PS4 is smaller, cheaper, more powerful, developer friendly... They have the indies on board, F2P, MMO's, 3rd party's Triple A franchises, the obligatory Japanese exclusives (Guilty Gear XRD is exclusive to the PS4 BTW just like Project Phoenix) and they still haven't even shown their big guns. All we have seen from Sony is Knack, Killzone, Driveclub and a bit of The Order which is being made by a 2nd party dev.

The Xbox might have a slightly stronger launch line-up but they will not be able to keep up with Media Molecule, Santa Monica and Naughty Dogs. MS has no dev that can compete with them, all they can do is pay 3rd party's for exclusives (Ryse, Titanfall) but for how long they'll be able to continue doing that? The PS4 domination is an inevitable outcome.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#137 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

lems are getting real desperate, this guy doesn't even know the numbers

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

I know in Australia PS4 is outselling X1 by a large margin other places haven't released pre order numbers yet. PS4 is releasing in more countries so I would expect PS4 to have more pre orders.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

Haha, yea right. You lems are delusional. So xbox one preorders have the same amount as ps4? Is that why on amazon top 100 list for best sellers of 2013 ps4 launch edition console is listed at number 8 and day one edition of xbox one at 12 and Standard edition of ps4 is listed at 39 while standard xbox one is listed at 93?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_mw_tab_t_bsar#1

Not to mention ps4's are sold out pretty much everywhere, while you can still preorder x1 at amazon (at the time of writing this) lol

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Can you guys smell that ?

Smells like... Desperation

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 PS4TrumpsXbox1

@sts106mat said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1: Lol at Amazon.. most gamer's i know buy from shopto.net / Game. amazon = parents buying christmas presents for their kids.

So what exactly is your point with saying amazon is used for parents buying christmas gifts for their kids? Both of these consoles are launching weeks before christmas and I'm sure a lot of kids are getting one of these consoles under their christmas tree. I dont know shopto (is that a UK chain or european chain?) Most gamers I know either buy from amazon, best buy or gamestop. There isnt that much of a gap between 8 and 12 with launch editions of each console but 39 to 93 is a huge gap. There is no way x one has same amount of preorders of ps4 lol

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Clyde is an hermit tough.

If Clyde is a hermit, I'm a sheep.

He's one of those guys who was forced to get a PS4 even though they hate Sony and cows. Simple as that

Why would someone who owns a gaming rig and shows quite a lot of interest in PC gaming be forced to buy a console?

You cows are off the rails here... going by your logic, anyone who speaks out anything against Sony is a lemming.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Now I'm a lemming too?

Fascinating... also, have you missed my sig?

"User previously (un)known as Rocker6."

Been on the site for nearly 5 years, and 2 years as an SW regular. Now, show me what implies any shame?

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By PS4TrumpsXbox1

@sts106mat said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1: maybe not, i don't really care.

certainly in the UK there have been a few retailers saying there is more interest in the X1. point was, amazon maybe the biggest, but they aren't first choice for many GAMERS.

and yeah shopto.net are a big online retailer for gaming in the UK, pre-orders usually turn up a day or two early (hence their popularity). they were refusing to stock COD Ghosts until recently because activision were insisting they did not send copies out before release day. activision have backed down, that shows how important shopto.net are.

i cancelled both my pre-orders for X1 and PS4, neither machine is exciting enough yet.

If you dont care why did you respond to me initially in the first place lol. Amazon is a popular shopping website and a lot of people used (In january its global rank was 9 out of well over 3000 stores) WIth this global rank the100 best sellers list on amazon I would think would be credible. Its obvious ps4 has more preorders than xone. The north america market is probably the most important to both companies as well (europe im sure is another important one but probably not as important as north america)

http://myappmag.com/online-shopping-websites/

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

The fact this doesn't prove anything ps4 is being released in twice as many countries.

The other point other than the U.S non of the features work.

I mean seriously can anyone tell me what features Xbox One actually has what the PS4 doesn't have; except a tv guide overlay and skype which many of us anyway have on pc or already own a contract phone????
Because all i ever see are people saying that Xbox One has all these features over ps4 and no one can say what they are????

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 PS4TrumpsXbox1

@sts106mat:

Those other stores are unknown and cant be proven so i dont see the point in discussing that while looking at that top 100 best seller list it is obvious ps4 is selling more than xone (ps4 listed at 8th and 39th, while xone listed at 12th and 93rd). ANd Amazon is a big chain, not to mention sony has stated their preorder numbers whle microsoft has not (sony stated they are well over 1.5 million preorders)