Xbox One : ‘We Have Just As Many Pre-order Numbers As PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

@waltefmoney said:

Sony is relying too much on good faith, it was bound to happen. They should have put more effort into their launch lineup instead of trying to win the hearts and minds of forum dwellers.

There is some truth to that... now when the X1 controversy is out of the spotlight for the most part, the public is more receptive to the shortcomings of the PS4, like its incredibly weak launch line-up.

------

And how does it feel to be unbanned?

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#52 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

both systems is sold out for pre orders~ Both is going to be in the same range of numbers.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@tormentos: Yeah, it's official Clyde is a Lem. He literally dies nothing but post hate about Cows and Sony. When Lems do the same damn thing here. It's quite annoying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Oh and why do they feel the need to come out and say this? I smell bullshit.

ManInFlames-77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 ManInFlames-77
Member since 2013 • 300 Posts

Clyde is indeed a closet lem. The dude pretends to be a hermit but only really defends M$ and the Xbox in arguments.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@clyde46: Wow, spoken like a true Lem. Lems stick to their story? How about Lems caring so much about exclusives now. Don't remember Lems caring much about that since 2009. Lems would always say Arcade and Indie games matter, now they don't since PS4 is winning in that area. Think before you post.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

X1 has a minimal chance of beating the PS4

PS3 had a horrendous launch and it still managed to tie/beat the 360 in terms of exclusives and sales despite launching a year later.

Xbox had its chance to dominate this gen and it failed.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@maninflames-77 said:

Clyde is indeed a closet lem. The dude pretends to be a hermit but only really defends M$ and the Xbox in arguments.

closet lems like Clyde46 were once true lems but they were forced to become herms because of their intense hate toward Sony and their disappointment with the Xbox brand. But then as herms they become very bitter (particularly against cows) due to the lack of Triple A titles on the PC all they have are pity console ports and some other crappy games no one cares about.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

damn clyde causing some serious damage to the upset camp lol.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60  Edited By KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

sony is always lying about their numbers. i wouldn't be surprised if the Xbox One is actually ahead now considering how many people cancelled their ps4 preorders.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I don't think that either system will be readily available tbh. It will depend on which company ships more for the holiday season as to who takes the lead in sales

ManInFlames-77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ManInFlames-77
Member since 2013 • 300 Posts

@Tessellation: lol

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

You don't need to be a freaking Psychic to know that the PS4 is going to outsell the Xbone this holiday season. You just need to use some common sense. PS4 will outsell the Xbone because it has all the same third party support and is $100 cheaper. My guess is the PS4 outsells the Xbone this Holiday season by 500K units.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I can sum up this thread with a single picture..

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

MS damage controlling on Reddit? TLHBO

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

TCHBO

Microsoft knows best, Microsoft IS best.

Be prepared for Sony damage control in the following days.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Wow Clyde has sent the entire cow population into meltdown.

You guys are too easy

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Lumpy311

@RR360DD said:

You guys are too easy

They're just mad the XBONE is gonna end up being the better console.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@TheEroica said:

1 - pick and choose what you want to believe or not... that's what all the hardcore fanboys have been doing since the first whiff of next gen consoles.

2 - Sony is releasing only 10 consoles in Argentina at launch and they cost $1,100 US dollars... do you see where the issue here? congrats sony for releasing in another country... pfft.

3 - good luck with your launch in a few weeks in Japan Sony... do your homework Tormentos...

4 - Will be interesting to see how this comes in, given... I think it'll be closer to 50/50 than the net likes to think... but we'll see.

1- I say the same to you since Amazon has been showing for months how the PS4 has been totally owning the xbox one,gamestop also showed the same.

2-Argentina since when part of south america had been huge strong hold for consoles,if you are implying that sony will ship 10 consoles to some countries in EU or any stated on US you are simple to blind to see past your choice.

3-Where did i claim the PS4 will launched in Japan this years.? It doesn't change the fact that you can pre-order it in Japan dude.

4- All this based on a reddit post by god knows who.? And some how we have to believe that MS is having as much pre-orders as sony when they will not have more units than sony for launch,are releasing in 13 countries only,and sites like amazon has been showing week after week out the PS4 is dominating the xbox one.?

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Lumpy311

@tormentos said:

@TheEroica said:

1 - pick and choose what you want to believe or not... that's what all the hardcore fanboys have been doing since the first whiff of next gen consoles.

2 - Sony is releasing only 10 consoles in Argentina at launch and they cost $1,100 US dollars... do you see where the issue here? congrats sony for releasing in another country... pfft.

3 - good luck with your launch in a few weeks in Japan Sony... do your homework Tormentos...

4 - Will be interesting to see how this comes in, given... I think it'll be closer to 50/50 than the net likes to think... but we'll see.

1- I say the same to you since Amazon has been showing for months how the PS4 has been totally owning the xbox one,gamestop also showed the same.

2-Argentina since when part of south america had been huge strong hold for consoles,if you are implying that sony will ship 10 consoles to some countries in EU or any stated on US you are simple to blind to see past your choice.

3-Where did i claim the PS4 will launched in Japan this years.? It doesn't change the fact that you can pre-order it in Japan dude.

4- All this based on a reddit post by god knows who.? And some how we have to believe that MS is having as much pre-orders as sony when they will not have more units than sony for launch,are releasing in 13 countries only,and sites like amazon has been showing week after week out the PS4 is dominating the xbox one.?

melting down harder than chernobyl

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Lumpy311

@tormentos said:

@TheEroica said:

melting down harder than chernobyl

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Sounds like your average SW post from RRD360

Source: His ass

Can't disclose for accounting reasons!! LMAO but yeah he remembers to tell us all that matters is games... right after he brags on pre-order wars.

MS, stop lying.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By tormentos

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clyde46: If you were a hermit, you'd hate on Lems and Cows. Lems here are just as bad and worse than Cows. Cows have just had more ammo lately. In other words, you're a closet Lem.

Nope, Cows are worse. At least Lems stick to their story. Cows change their tune more times than a whore changes her underwear.

Really...hahahaha

So outside scores don't cont when TLOU got flopped here,but as soon as Beyond 2 souls got a 9 all lemming started to quote metacritics ,does that sound like holding to their story.? Oh wait about about P2P is ok we don't need dedicated servers,when games like Resistance 2 were having 30 vs 30 online matches and 8 players co-op when and games on xbox 360 were not even close,funny how even hermits now hype 64 players and something incredible in BF4,when on PS3 Resistance was doing 60 players years ago thanks to dedicated servers,now servers are great P2P sucks.

How about paying for online now is bad but only on PS4,on xbox one is ok..

Please this is what make you a closet lemming,like when you enter thread and flame PS4 graphics of certain multiplatform game, but don't mention the xbox one version which is even worse,admit it you are just mad because i call you out on your double standard lemming,.

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 KellyKelly
Member since 2013 • 386 Posts

Sure LOL

This news is fake

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Douevenlift_bro

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clyde46: If you were a hermit, you'd hate on Lems and Cows. Lems here are just as bad and worse than Cows. Cows have just had more ammo lately. In other words, you're a closet Lem.

Nope, Cows are worse. At least Lems stick to their story. Cows change their tune more times than a whore changes her underwear.

Lems stick to their story.. WOW. Clyde, you ARE a closet lemming.

Same lemmings who changed their tune with MS as MS did the 180? You're a funny guy Clyde.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#77 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

even if it were true, people are probably just buying it to sell on e-bay to make profit.

Jesus.

Then that would probably mean there's a demand for the console, genius. If people are willing to pay more than retail for it then it means people actually want the console..

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Douevenlift_bro

@Lumpy311 said:

@RR360DD said:

You guys are too easy

They're just mad the XBONE is gonna end up being the better console.

How will it end up being the better console? Cloud? LMAO.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Clyde is such a closet lemming. I respect the full blown lemmings way more than I respect closet lemmings like him. At least full blown lemmings aren't ashamed to come out and support their beloved company even with MS failing so hard. Closet lemmings pretend they are hermits when things get rough then show their lemming sides when they feel things are getting better for their faction. It's hilarious to watch really, only in SW.

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By KellyKelly

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

Same lemmings who changed their tune with MS as MS did the 180? You're a funny guy Clyde.

Just like they stuck with their story on how Gamespot reviews are above all (tlou). When Beyond Two Souls got it's metacritic review, they all jumped on the Metacritic bandwagon because the game scored a 9 here. LOL

Same with GTA V, when the 360 had a slightly better score on Metacritic Lems couldn't stop using Metacritic. Now the score is the same so that quickly stopped.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Lumpy311

@I_can_haz said:

Clyde is such a closet lemming. I respect the full blown lemmings way more than I respect closet lemmings like him. At least full blown lemmings aren't ashamed to come out and support their beloved company even with MS failing so hard. Closet lemmings pretend they are hermits when things get rough then show their lemming sides when they feel things are getting better for their faction. It's hilarious to watch really, only in SW.

Clyde is an hermit tough.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Douevenlift_bro

@kellykelly said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

Just like they stuck with their story on how Gamespot reviews are above all (tlou). When Beyond Two Souls got it's metacritic review, they all jumped on the Metacritic bandwagon because the game scored a 9 here. LOL

The same goes for GTA V, when it had a 0.1 better score on Metacritic, Lems bragged about GTA being better on the 360. It wasn't for long though since now GTA has the same score overthere, so they stopped using it.

Or how last gen when a 360 multiplat looks slightly better, its the superior version

Now when PS4 multiplats even have higher RES, it doesn't matter LOL

Or how about "PS3 doesn't come with a headset LOL!" to "kinect is our headset, who needs a headset?"

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 I_can_haz

@Lumpy311 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Sure and I am Barrack Obama.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Douevenlift_bro

@Lumpy311 said:

@I_can_haz said:

If Clyde is a hermit, I'm a sheep.

He's one of those guys who was forced to get a PS4 even though they hate Sony and cows. Simple as that

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lumpy311

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@I_can_haz said:

If Clyde is a hermit, I'm a sheep.

He's one of those guys who was forced to get a PS4 even though they hate Sony and cows. Simple as that

No, he has a gaming PC, he defends PC gaming, he's an Hermit.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Lumpy311

@I_can_haz said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Sure and I am Barrack Obama.

Who's Barrack Obama?

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

"We have just as many preorders but we won't tell you the exact numbers" ... Hmm, well gheez...

Okay then. Even though console wars are a very long marathon, I highly doubt that Microsoft is being truthful here. Microsoft has pretty much lied this entire year about most of the information regarding the Xbone. The past week or so I have seen more damage control out of Microsoft than I have since the Xbone's restrictions were lifted. Seriously, just look at Xbox's Facebook page and you'll see pretty much nothing but damage control and all of it has been posted since we reached the less-than-a-month mark on the PS4's launch. To me, that's shady as ****.

The situation is probable, but I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on this. At this point I don't trust Microsoft as far as I can throw them. We'll see when the launch numbers hit though.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By I_can_haz

@Lumpy311: He spends more time defending the XBone than he does defending PC gaming. In fact, I can't remember ever not seeing him defend the Xbone or MS.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Lumpy311

@I_can_haz said:

@Lumpy311: He spends more time defending the XBone than he does defending PC gaming. In fact, I can't remember ever not seeing him defend the Xbone or MS.

you made a claim, so, prove it.

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 KellyKelly

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kellykelly said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

The same goes for GTA V, when it had a 0.1 better score on Metacritic, Lems bragged about GTA being better on the 360. It wasn't for long though since now GTA has the same score overthere, so they stopped using it.

Or how last gen when a 360 multiplat looks slightly better, its the superior version

Now when PS4 multiplats even have higher RES, it doesn't matter LOL

Or how about "PS3 doesn't come with a headset LOL!" to "kinect is our headset, who needs a headset?"

LOL exactly

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 I_can_haz

@Lumpy311: The proof is in this thread.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Lumpy311

@I_can_haz said:

@Lumpy311: The proof is in this thread.

no it isn't

give me actual proof

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By I_can_haz

@Lumpy311: I just gave you. You just decided it wasn't "actual proof".

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Lets break it down Cows.

1. The Sixaxis. "We don't need rumble". Sony releases the DS3. "OMFG, DS3 is cool, we have rumble again."

2. Motion controls. "LOL Wii motion wand." Sony releases Move. "Motion controls are awesome, Kinect sucks".

3. Indie games. "We don't care about indies, indies don't count in the meta." Journey wins GOTY. "PS3 has more indies, PS3 has the best indies, indies count in the meta".

4. Metacritic. "Sheep can't use Metacritic, only GS reviews count here." TLOU gets an 8 on GS. "LOL 95 on MC"

5. Achievements/Trophies. "Achievements suck, we don't need them for our games". Sony releases Trophies. "Please patch MGS4 for Trophy support"

6. F2P. "Free to play games suck, LOL PC." Sony showcases F2P games on the PS4. "We get free games on the PS4, F2P rules!"

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lumpy311

@clyde46 said:

Lets break it down Cows.

1. The Sixaxis. "We don't need rumble". Sony releases the DS3. "OMFG, DS3 is cool, we have rumble again."

2. Motion controls. "LOL Wii motion wand." Sony releases Move. "Motion controls are awesome, Kinect sucks".

3. Indie games. "We don't care about indies, indies don't count in the meta." Journey wins GOTY. "PS3 has more indies, PS3 has the best indies, indies count in the meta".

4. Metacritic. "Sheep can't use Metacritic, only GS reviews count here." TLOU gets an 8 on GS. "LOL 95 on MC"

5. Achievements/Trophies. "Achievements suck, we don't need them for our games". Sony releases Trophies. "Please patch MGS4 for Trophy support"

6. F2P. "Free to play games suck, LOL PC." Sony showcases F2P games on the PS4. "We get free games on the PS4, F2P rules!"

7. Graphics. "Graphics don't matter if the gameplay is good!" Sony announces Killzone Shadowfall. "This game looks better than everything on the PC!"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tormentos

@NameIess_One said:

Being thoroughly entertained by rabid cows such as yourself hardly makes someone a lemming. For example, I couldn't care less about X1, or the 360, but I love the sight of riled up cows.... and I love adding some fuel to the fire! ;)

Funny how you talk like you were on this site 10 years..lol Lemming are so sad that they feel shame to post from their real accounts.hahaha

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Hardly suprising. The PS4's outbreak of no games has left people cancelling left right and centre. Everyones flocking to Xbox One instead.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Lumpy311

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Being thoroughly entertained by rabid cows such as yourself hardly makes someone a lemming. For example, I couldn't care less about X1, or the 360, but I love the sight of riled up cows.... and I love adding some fuel to the fire! ;)

Funny how you talk like you were on this site 10 years..lol Lemming are so sad that they feel shame to post from their real accounts.hahaha

lmao, tormentos is so mad that the ps4 has no games you can notice it in his posts

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#99 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo

Maybe in the US. Sony is releasing in WAY more countries, i have a hard time believing that 8 countries have preordered the X1 the same amount PS4 has been preordered in 32. Just saying...

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By KellyKelly

@Lumpy311 said:

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

lmao, tormentos is so mad that the ps4 has no games you can notice it in his posts

You still seem pretty upset that the PS3's top 3 exclusives beat PC's top 3 exclusives. What gives?

PC is decades old, yet the highest rated games are, out of the park baseball 2007, baldurs gate II and Grim Fandango. Really old games too. How come PC hasn't had a better exclusive than those three? Pretty sad