Xbox One Vs PS3: Yikes, PS3 Wins.

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

The TC used a Ryse screenshot back when it was a 360 on rails Kinect game. 0/10 @ trolling.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

The TC used a Ryse screenshot back when it was a 360 on rails Kinect game. 0/10 @ trolling.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

lmfao

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#54  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

" games that were embarrassingly fugly, ....." stopped reading there......only 4 days away from PS4 release and still we have fanboy threads like these, how sad.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

Ever wonder why Toy Story 1 at 480p looks better than any current gen or next gen games? Resolution isn't as important as textures and polygon count...

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

TLHBO

Let's be srs the graphics of Xbone are pathetic for a 500 dollar console.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

@SonofK said:

@Pray_to_me: Poor cows, I've never seen a group so terrified of a console.

lol, says the one constantly trying to put down the PS4 out of fear. Both of you, lemmings and cows, are laughable in your actions and hypocrisy.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

lol, says the one constantly trying to put down the PS4 out of fear. Both of you, lemmings and cows, are laughable in your actions and hypocrisy.

Yeah, that must explain why I make 10 threads daily trying to put down the PS4...Idiot...

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Desmonic said:

lol @ passing crappy blurry X1 images vs PS3 regular, clear images. You fail TC.

Cows Gonna Cow.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lx_theo

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

Yeah, that must explain why I make 10 threads daily trying to put down the PS4...Idiot...

lol, does the little lem need a tissue? You fanboys are all the same.

You really think making threads is the only way to do that? What, do all your other posts not exist now? Come on lemming, if you're going to try and deflect your hypocrisy, do it better. Acting like there is only one way to do it is sad enough to almost make me pity you in your attempts.

UNcartMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 UNcartMe
Member since 2011 • 725 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

lmfao

OMG Is this real? This had me in tears! LOL@ryse

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SonofK

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

You really think making threads is the only way to do that? What, do all your other posts not exist now? Come on lemming, if you're going to try and deflect your hypocrisy, do it better. Acting like there is only one way to do it is sad enough to almost make me pity you in your attempts.

There is no hypocrisy, when I start making numerous threads daily out of insecurity, then THAT will be a fair comparison, I don't think cows are idiots because of one person, I think cows are idiots because a majority of the well known cows on SW make several threads on a regular basis, the same can't be said for lems, if the only thing you can do is generalize and pretend like one person represent an entire fan base, then you are still an idiot.

roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 roadkill88
Member since 2005 • 2313 Posts

LOL butthurt rage in this thread.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lx_theo

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

There is no hypocrisy, when I start making numerous threads daily out of insecurity, then THAT will be a fair comparison, I don't think cows are idiots because of one person, I think cows are idiots because a majority of the well known cows on SW make several threads on a regular basis, the same can't be said for lems, if the only thing you can do is generalize and pretend like one person represent an entire fan base, then you are still an idiot.

LOL!

That desperation. I love it. You honestly don't see the threads in desperate attempts to put down Playstation constantly?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-drm-scandal-30920549/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/do-sony-fanboys-tarnish-the-playstation-brand-30920610/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-i-don-t-like-ps4-30920046/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-smoke-and-mirrors-in-their-games-and-leaks-to-30919855/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/call-of-duty-ghosts-will-sell-more-on-xbox-one-tha-30912978/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-making-sacrifices-to-run-1080p-30916939/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/x1-games-will-do-a-lot-more-at-a-slightly-lower-re-30920609/

Found on first page without even trying, kid. You may be only participating in the damage control rather than making the threads, but all fanboys are the same, you desperate little lem. You want "ammunition" to fight your little imaginary wars with other fanbases. You're children playing in a backyard called the internet, pretending your war means something to justify yourself.

Have fun with that fact.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

This has to be you:

Loading Video...

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SonofK

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

@SonofK said:

LOL!

That desperation. I love it. You honestly don't see the threads in desperate attempts to put down Playstation constantly?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-drm-scandal-30920549/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/do-sony-fanboys-tarnish-the-playstation-brand-30920610/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-i-don-t-like-ps4-30920046/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-smoke-and-mirrors-in-their-games-and-leaks-to-30919855/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/call-of-duty-ghosts-will-sell-more-on-xbox-one-tha-30912978/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-making-sacrifices-to-run-1080p-30916939/

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/x1-games-will-do-a-lot-more-at-a-slightly-lower-re-30920609/

Found on first page without even trying, kid. You may be only participating in the damage control rather than making the threads, but all fanboys are the same, you desperate little lem. You want "ammunition" to fight your little imaginary wars with other fanbases. You're children playing in a backyard called the internet, pretending your war means something to justify yourself.

Have fun with that fact.

One cow in particular has made more threads than what you listed...over the course of one day...

The rest of your post is just more nonsensical crap, talking about how bad fanboys are, imaginary war? have you forgotten what site and what forum you're on? Are you so insecure that you're pretending to be some kind of pseudo intellectual by pretending your above all of this? You're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

I'm getting a ps4, I'm sure xbone will have some fun games. Problem is Ryse, every annoying as hell Sony fanboy pinpoints that single turd, playstations had a bunch of turds as well. Stop comparing the best of the best on one console to a garbage launch title. Give xbone a year and it'll have some fun nice looking games, it'll never blow your mind with graphics but the blurry, glitchy not fun Ryse is a bad game to base a systems potential off of.

b4il

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By b4il
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts

to put those screens against each other is pure magic. legendary work tc, you win the system war

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Cherry picking screenshots for the fail

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@SonofK said:

I doubt anyone is terrified of the X1.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SonofK

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

Tell that to NinetailedGoku who made 7 or 8 insecurity threads..in one day...

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#72 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

Then explain all the insecure trolls on here that make posts just to convince themselves that they chose the right side in the console war?

I see plenty of posts each day by Sony fanboys, and if you were so confident in your choice, you wouldn't need to say anything about the x1 at all.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 LJS9502_basic

@Crypt_mx said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

Then explain all the insecure trolls on here that make posts just to convince themselves that they chose the right side in the console war?

I see plenty of posts each day by Sony fanboys, and if you were so confident in your choice, you wouldn't need to say anything about the x1 at all.

So then the flip side is true as well.....are you terrified of the PS4? Because that's how this post reads.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SonofK

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Crypt_mx said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

So then the flip side is true as well.....are you terrified of the PS4? Because that's how this post reads.

No, there is no flip side here, someone is so insecure that he made a ridiculous comparison of the XB1 to the PS3, and then purposely used blurred XB1 pics to make the console look even worse. If I was terrified of the PS4 and it's awful UI and network I would do what Sony fans do and make 10 threads daily trying to derail the system.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@SonofK said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Crypt_mx said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

No, there is no flip side here, someone is so insecure that he made a ridiculous comparison of the XB1 to the PS3, and then purposely used blurred XB1 pics to make the console look even worse. If I was terrified of the PS4 and it's awful UI and network I would do what Sony fans do and make 10 threads daily trying to derail the system.

Sorry dude but your post reads the same way his does....just a different console.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SonofK

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Crypt_mx said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SonofK said:

Sorry dude but your post reads the same way his does....just a different console.

Then it's obvious that you lack a third grade reading comprehension.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#78 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

That was bad, and you should feel bad.