Xbox One the TRUE GAMER'S SYSTEM!!!

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by bobbetybob (18831 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@bobbetybob said:

I've been playing Titanfall on my system too, in 1080p, with 8x MSAA and whatever control scheme I feel like using. It's fun.

only 8x MSAA?

I was trying to use Nvidia Control Panel super sampling on top of it, I can never tell if it works or not.

#52 Posted by Shielder7 (4329 posts) -

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

Well I've been playing Titanfall

PC right.... why lems still think Titanfall is an exclusive for them?

Because it's not on the PS 4 a discussion EA is currently regretting.

#53 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

Am Cry

#54 Edited by V3rciS (2206 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

OKay so? It's still comming to PCs so most folks will have access besides they've been talking about bringing it to PS4 later, same thing happened with ME1. Anyways... the point is that Titanfall is not xbox exclusive and lems should stop braging about it...

#55 Posted by danjammer69 (4080 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

Not sure what you guys are playing but we are playing fighting games the best MP shooters cough cough Titanfall and current graphics king.cough cough Ryse

Oh hey look this just dropped today http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7j7miPFcWzY

What are you guys playing on those other systems cough cough not much

Take some damn medicine for that cough, it seems that you have been infected with fanboyism disease.

#56 Posted by Shielder7 (4329 posts) -

@V3rciS said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

OKay so? It's still comming to PCs so most folks will have access besides they've been talking about bringing it to PS4 later, same thing happened with ME1. Anyways... the point is that Titanfall is not xbox exclusive and lems should stop braging about it...

I never said it was good logic just Lemming logic. They won't let Titian fall go because after that all they have left is Ryse.

#57 Posted by Gue1 (8075 posts) -

True gamers have PS3 and PS4 TC.

#58 Posted by da_illest101 (7329 posts) -

Not interested by any games you mentioned and not interested by the other system either. I still don't see any reason to own any next gen console, none of them have games that deserves my money.

#59 Posted by The_Last_Ride (65902 posts) -

@me3x12: You're basing your statement of from one free addon? Then i could mention we have gotten 3 free games on PS4 so far with PS+...

#60 Posted by XboxStache (852 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

The haters are babbling over resolution meanwhile on X1 we are playing the best games on the planet RIGHT NOW YES TODAY. I'm playing Titanfall and downloading in the background some sweet new Forza track content. Awww Amy Cry

Yep. We're in for a lot more once E3 comes. Plus between the X1 and 360, we're getting the full Titanfall game and Warface. (which looks pretty sweet) Xbox One; greatness is already here.

#61 Edited by blamix99 (1327 posts) -

lol.. the X1? wtf wahahahaha

#62 Posted by lostrib (26116 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

The haters are babbling over resolution meanwhile on X1 we are playing the best games on the planet RIGHT NOW YES TODAY. I'm playing Titanfall and downloading in the background some sweet new Forza track content. Awww Amy Cry

Yep. We're in for a lot more once E3 comes. Plus between the X1 and 360, we're getting the full Titanfall game and Warface. (which looks pretty sweet) Xbox One; greatness is already here.

Warface already released on PC to lackluster reviews. So all you guys have are multiplats to brag about?

#63 Posted by Ravenlore_basic (3933 posts) -

WOW the buthurt continues... so sad really... but Xbots have to say something.... squirrel!!

#64 Posted by XboxStache (852 posts) -

@V3rciS said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

I never said it was good logic just Lemming logic. They won't let Titian fall go because after that all they have left is Ryse.

And Dead Rising 3...and Project Spark....and Quantum Break...and Killer Instinct...and Black Tusk's exclusive...and Halo 5...and Gears...and Forza...and PGR....and Crackdown...you were saying, Mr. KlownzoneOrder1886andKnack Lmfaooo...it's ok, I realize it really sucks to be a COW..with 3 games lollollol.

#65 Posted by I_can_haz (5677 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

I guess 720p and lack of sales does this to people. :(

Yup. OP is a sad little man.

#66 Posted by killatwill15 (837 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

And Dead Rising 3...and Project Spark....and Quantum Break...and Killer Instinct...and Black Tusk's exclusive...and Halo 5...and Gears...and Forza...and PGR....and Crackdown...you were saying, Mr. KlownzoneOrder1886andKnack Lmfaooo...it's ok, I realize it really sucks to be a COW..with 3 games lollollol.

you forgot the name a few sony exclusives,

but that's ok you are obviously a retarded lemming,

in all seriousness the black tusk exclusive has been side swiped in favor gears,

and Microsoft has a history of slavery,

http://www.vgleaks.com/rare-cancelled-projects/

I mean look at perfect dark core,

it had elements of mirrors edge and titanfall before both games even existed,

yet Microsoft killed those games and made them into the Kinect the dots company,

and you know how many people "love" the Kinect.

black tusk had promise,

but I wouldn't be surprised if they get the chains thrown on if gears 4 sucks

#67 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (2138 posts) -

Imagine being desperate enough to use Ryse in your argument.

#68 Posted by XboxStache (852 posts) -

@XboxStache said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

in all seriousness the black tusk exclusive has been side swiped in favor gears,

yet Microsoft killed those games and made them into the Kinect the dots company,

black tusk had promise,

Take your fingers out your ass a moment and show me any article that says Black Tusk canceled their exclusive? Black Tusk will be working on Gears, but I suppose only one studio gets one game to work on right, poobrains?

It's obvious you haven't played PDZ, because that game is a steaming pile of shit that aged terribly. So why focus on more PD given the chances that no one would be interested considering Gears spanked every game last gen? (

You're obviously a double retarded cow since you're gonna ignore Sony's overrated line of exclusives and the ones that were downright terrible (remember Lair, Haze, LittleBigPlanetKarting, Motorstorm, WhiteKnightChronicles and all the other flops on PS3. Uncharted was the only reason to actually play a PS3), even now, Sony exclusives are dogshitty at this point until they innovate ala PS2.

And BTW, what exclusives have I ignored other than The Order, Infamous SS and Uncharted reboot? (and maybe Crash Bandicoot which was rumored a month or two ago)...Infamous doesn't interest me the least, I liked the first part, The Order looks just ok, but Uncharted will likely be the reason I'd get a PS4. Now go hide behind your indies. (that btw aren't exclusive)

#69 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (15939 posts) -

I'll stick to getting the PS4 when I get a console. Not interested in the X1.

#70 Posted by lostrib (26116 posts) -

@killatwill15 said:

@XboxStache said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

black tusk had promise,

Take your fingers out your ass a moment and show me any article that says Black Tusk canceled their exclusive? Black Tusk will be working on Gears, but I suppose only one studio gets one game to work on right, poobrains?

You really seem to have an obsession with fingers in asses

#71 Posted by XboxStache (852 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@killatwill15 said:

@XboxStache said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

black tusk had promise,

Oh great, it's my shadow, Losttrib...aka The Original fingers in the ass man. :)

#72 Posted by lostrib (26116 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@killatwill15 said:

@XboxStache said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

black tusk had promise,

Oh great, it's my shadow, Losttrib...aka The Original fingers in the ass man. :)

nah, I'm not really into that kind of thing. But whatever floats your boat

#73 Posted by XboxStache (852 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@killatwill15 said:

@XboxStache said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

black tusk had promise,

Bro, I'll make you cry on COD ghosts...I win. Thread.

#74 Edited by edwardecl (1309 posts) -

I'm sure the 5.3 million PS4 owners are not going to cry about this...

#75 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

I'm sure the 5.3 million PS4 owners are not going to cry about this...

5.3 million paperweights. PS has no games

#76 Edited by lostrib (26116 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

@lostrib said:

@XboxStache said:

Bro, I'll make you cry on COD ghosts...I win. Thread.

LOL, you can't be serious

#77 Posted by jsmoke03 (12027 posts) -

there is no such thing as a true gamers system. true gamers just love playing video games...thats all the prerequisite to it

#78 Posted by trugs26 (4640 posts) -

I've been playing Titanfall. On my PC.

#79 Posted by killatwill15 (837 posts) -

@killatwill15 said:

@XboxStache said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@Shielder7 said:

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

black tusk had promise,

It's obvious you haven't played PDZ, because that game is a steaming pile of shit that aged terribly. So why focus on more PD given the chances that no one would be interested considering Gears spanked every game last gen? (

You're obviously a double retarded cow since you're gonna ignore Sony's overrated line of exclusives and the ones that were downright terrible (remember Lair, Haze, LittleBigPlanetKarting, Motorstorm, WhiteKnightChronicles and all the other flops on PS3. Uncharted was the only reason to actually play a PS3), even now, Sony exclusives are dogshitty at this point until they innovate ala PS2.

And BTW, what exclusives have I ignored other than The Order, Infamous SS and Uncharted reboot? (and maybe Crash Bandicoot which was rumored a month or two ago)...Infamous doesn't interest me the least, I liked the first part, The Order looks just ok, but Uncharted will likely be the reason I'd get a PS4. Now go hide behind your indies. (that btw aren't exclusive)

if you want to get fisted, just say so,

no need to flirt and talk about fingers and asses.

and I didn't say it got cancelled retard (see I was right)

it got side swiped in favor of gears.

and what about pgr? that company went out of business,

link me a site that says they have a sequel in the works.

and just because you are biased and intentionally forget sony exclusives,

doesn't make me a cow for mentioning them dumbass (hey that one works too).

typical lemming let me put it this way.

fuck Microsoft does not equal sony fanboy.

or

fuck ms =/= sony <3

#80 Posted by speedfog (2581 posts) -

It has better games then on the ps4 imo. So I agree.

#81 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (7399 posts) -
@Allicrombie said:

There's nothing on X1 that I'm even remotely interested in playing.

That's rather harsh, not even in the future? I'm not even remotely interesting in playing anything available on PS4 but even I admit that future holds some interesting games in store for it.

BTW TC makes all X1 owners look bad.

#82 Edited by kraken2109 (12675 posts) -

Titanfall is a multiplat.

Ryse is Quick-Time-Event: The Game.

#83 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3389 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries: I think the future could be bright for X1 though MS really need to work the price out honestly is won my PS4 and as an early adopter I love it though my PS3 is getting much more play but the future does have an interest for me I'm awaiting E3. It's cool to see honesty like yours dude :)

#84 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

Delay Club, The Order per IGN laggy buggy not that great, Killflop, Knack, Resgun, Waiting for greatness,

Currently playing, Forza 5 with new content and tracks, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Titanfall Beta full game in couple weeks, Currently playing greatness as we speak with awesome exclusives still coming, Halo 5, Gears, Quantum Break, Project Spark, and a Beta

#85 Edited by bforrester420 (679 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@juarbles said:

Only if true gamer actually means anti-gaming noob. The xbone is the anti-thesis of gaming.

"antithesis"

Anti-thesis would be like someone who really hates term papers

Well, term papers do suck...

#86 Posted by StormyJoe (4001 posts) -

Interesting. I would say the more "gamers' console" would be the PS4. I bought an XB1 first because I believe it to be "more than a gaming console".

#87 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

Interesting. I would say the more "gamers' console" would be the PS4. I bought an XB1 first because I believe it to be "more than a gaming console".

So playing Killflop, Resgun, And Knack make this the gamers console? LMFAO yeah like who doesnt want to be playing Forza 5 Killer Instinct Dead Rising 3 Titanfall beta and full game in a few weeks. Yeah ok have fun waiting for greatness that aint coming.

#88 Posted by StormyJoe (4001 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

So playing Killflop, Resgun, And Knack make this the gamers console? LMFAO yeah like who doesnt want to be playing Forza 5 Killer Instinct Dead Rising 3 Titanfall beta and full game in a few weeks. Yeah ok have fun waiting for greatness that aint coming.

I didn't say the XB1 wasn't a gaming console as well, or had quality titles. I am saying that it is obvious MS spent a lot of time making the XB1 a media hub as well, whereas Sony just focused on gaming.

And, just so you know, I have an XB1.

#89 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4115 posts) -
#90 Edited by kinectthedots (941 posts) -

Cool but wake me when there is a game worth pay $500 for it.

#91 Posted by RedentSC (556 posts) -
#92 Posted by RedentSC (556 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

Okay, can you explain what ALL multiplats either run better, look better or play better on the PS4? you cannot dictate the better gaming machine on exclusives alone, its all about what others can do with the hardware.. which currently look quite poor for MS

#93 Posted by StormyJoe (4001 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

Okay, can you explain what ALL multiplats either run better, look better or play better on the PS4? you cannot dictate the better gaming machine on exclusives alone, its all about what others can do with the hardware.. which currently look quite poor for MS

The only difference between the two is resolution and/or frame rates. So "look better" and "play better" are simply not true.

#94 Edited by RedentSC (556 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@RedentSC said:

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

The only difference between the two is resolution and/or frame rates. So "look better" and "play better" are simply not true.

come on dude... Resolution and frame rate are what makes a game (among other things) "look better" (Resolution) and 'Play Better" (Frame Rate) .. unless of course you are telling me 30 frames are equal in playability to 60 frames...

#95 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1536 posts) -

Cough Cough, i play 1080p games. From Outlast, to Killzone SF, to soon MGSV (enjoy last gen sky and 720p version). What about Everybodys Gone to the Rapture? Infamous SS, The Order 1886, Uncharted 4, DriveClub.... wow yeah... we know which one is the true gamers system.

#96 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why Cows have used this argument for years bu bu bu we got the exclusives? So now it's all the sudden bu bu bu we have the multiplats?

#97 Posted by RedentSC (556 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@RedentSC said:

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why Cows have used this argument for years bu bu bu we got the exclusives? So now it's all the sudden bu bu bu we have the multiplats?

good job i aint a cow... and don't change the subject, answer my question....

#98 Posted by StormyJoe (4001 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

@StormyJoe said:

@RedentSC said:

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

come on dude... Resolution and frame rate are what makes a game (among other things) "look better" (Resolution) and 'Play Better" (Frame Rate) .. unless of course you are telling me 30 frames are equal in playability to 60 frames...

Umm... not at all. Drinking the PS4 flavor-aid I see. Resolution can sharpen lines in "some" cases, but not as much as cows want everyone to believe. Frame rates smooth animations. Cows are acting like the difference equates to a Xbox game vs an XBox One game.

The fact that a lot of people (non MS fanboys) say "You can't tell a difference" proves my point.

#99 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

@StormyJoe said:

@RedentSC said:

@me3x12 said:

@StormyJoe said:

Umm... not at all. Drinking the PS4 flavor-aid I see. Resolution can sharpen lines in "some" cases, but not as much as cows want everyone to believe. Frame rates smooth animations. Cows are acting like the difference equates to a Xbox game vs an XBox One game.

The fact that a lot of people (non MS fanboys) say "You can't tell a difference" proves my point.

They have no games and Xbox One is dominating and will continue to DOMINATE in better games this gen so they grasp at resolution straws.

#100 Edited by W1NGMAN- (9918 posts) -

If it wasn't for all the bitching everyone did when FM5 released with a bunch of day one DLC we wouldn't be getting this for free, gamers now a days have a voice and it's awesome to see!