Xbox One the TRUE GAMER'S SYSTEM!!!

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

Not sure what you guys are playing but we are playing fighting games the best MP shooters cough cough Titanfall and current graphics king.cough cough Ryse

Oh hey look this just dropped today http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7j7miPFcWzY

What are you guys playing on those other systems cough cough not much

#2 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

Well I've been playing Titanfall

#3 Edited by donalbane (16363 posts) -

I don't like hyperbole and aggrandizement despite the fact that I am enjoying my Xbox One a lot.

#4 Edited by KungfuKitten (21139 posts) -

For the gamer who rather watches TV.

#5 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

The haters are babbling over resolution meanwhile on X1 we are playing the best games on the planet RIGHT NOW YES TODAY. I'm playing Titanfall and downloading in the background some sweet new Forza track content. Awww Amy Cry

#6 Posted by cainetao11 (17748 posts) -

@KungfuKitten said:

For the gamer who rather watches TV.

Then why are they playing games?

#7 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3077 posts) -

Really wish you could form an argument rather than spew fanboy rhetoric. That being said, in the week that I've had my Xbox One, I've had twice the amount of fun that I've had on my PS4 since launch. I think the Xbox One is FANTASTIC for multimedia (except the crappy Netflix app) and multiplayer games like Forza, DR3 and TitanFall (Beta is awesome). On my PS4, because of the lack of games, I was playing Killzone, which bored me. Then it was Ghosts, Need for Speed and NBA, all of which were available for my PS3/360.

#8 Edited by darkangel115 (1784 posts) -

these threads are just terrible

#9 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

The haters are babbling over resolution meanwhile on X1 we are playing the best games on the planet RIGHT NOW YES TODAY. I'm playing Titanfall and downloading in the background some sweet new Forza track content. Awww Amy Cry

...best games on the planet? Titanfall is still in beta and Ryse is average at best....so you have forza, which is cool if you like racing games

#10 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

Only if true gamer actually means anti-gaming noob. The xbone is the anti-thesis of gaming.

#11 Posted by lundy86_4 (43543 posts) -

Your threads suck. They're just terrible bait.

#12 Posted by Allicrombie (25236 posts) -

There's nothing on X1 that I'm even remotely interested in playing.

#13 Edited by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@juarbles said:

Only if true gamer actually means anti-gaming noob. The xbone is the anti-thesis of gaming.

"antithesis"

Anti-thesis would be like someone who really hates term papers

#14 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

Really wish you could form an argument rather than spew fanboy rhetoric. That being said, in the week that I've had my Xbox One, I've had twice the amount of fun that I've had on my PS4 since launch. I think the Xbox One is FANTASTIC for multimedia (except the crappy Netflix app) and multiplayer games like Forza, DR3 and TitanFall (Beta is awesome). On my PS4, because of the lack of games, I was playing Killzone, which bored me. Then it was Ghosts, Need for Speed and NBA, all of which were available for my PS3/360.

Then there you have it even the mods agree the Xbox One is the true gamers systems. Hey it's all about games right well look no further X! has them and has them NOW!!! You guys still waiting for greatness keep waiting

#15 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3077 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@WadeFan said:

Then there you have it even the mods agree the Xbox One is the true gamers systems. Hey it's all about games right well look no further X! has them and has them NOW!!! You guys still waiting for greatness keep waiting

I do not speak on behalf of GameSpot or the mods. I happen to like the Xbox One more than my PS4, but both are solid consoles. Don't twist my words into something they aren't.

#16 Posted by Roler42 (768 posts) -

I don't know... I like a nice SW argument here and there, but TC is just flamebaiting at this point :/

#17 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

I've figured out who you are TC, Hitler reincarnated.

#18 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3077 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Congrats on 10,000 posts though my man.

#19 Edited by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@roler42 said:

I don't know... I like a nice SW argument here and there, but TC is just flamebaiting at this point :/

Supposedly he was banned from IGN for troll crap, so I wouldn't expect much else from him

#20 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Congrats on 10,000 posts though my man.

Lol, I wasn't even looking but that's too funny. :P

#21 Edited by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

Not sure what you guys are playing but we are playing fighting games the best MP shooters cough cough Titanfall and current graphics king.cough cough Ryse

Oh hey look this just dropped today http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7j7miPFcWzY

What are you guys playing on those other systems cough cough not much

I'm guessing things in 1080p

#22 Posted by TruthBToldShow (328 posts) -

Awe, xbots building strawmen...... how cute

#23 Posted by Shewgenja (9634 posts) -

ITT:

Op says Xbone is the gamer's console

links a multiplat.

#24 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151458 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

Lies. You seem to be posting on a forum. Guess they aren't that exciting to you after all....

#25 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12203 posts) -

I've been playing the hell out of Titanfall and I don't even own an Xbox One. Fancy that.

#26 Edited by ConanTheStoner (5665 posts) -

Out of the 3 current consoles the Xbone would be the last one I'd call the "true gamers system" ...as if being a true gamer is even a thing.

If you want to look at what gamers are playing right now and use that as a base for your argument then the WiiU has you beat by a good margin... with actual exclusives no less.

If you want to hype a multiplat, well the PS4 gets the better version of those.

And if we're looking at the big picture going forward, the PS4 and WiiU will both a stronger stable of exclusives and for all these multiplats you'll be better off with a PS4 and/or a PC.

Honestly, I have no idea where the Xbone is supposed to fit in. MS better do what Sony did last gen and start building up a real 1st party stable.

#27 Edited by MonsieurX (30462 posts) -

Not sure how OP is still allowed to make threads

#28 Edited by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

Oh I'm not a true gamer because I don't play on an Xbox One! What ever will I do?

#29 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3616 posts) -

Well, you've convinced me to get one.

#30 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

Is anybody ever going to come up with an original argument ever again? The system wars board is just repeating itself now.... Ah, that's right, because both systems have like two original games each, and there's nothing to argue about.

#31 Posted by silversix_ (14800 posts) -

Replace 'TRUE' with DUMB and i agree with you, you're 100% correct.

#32 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

Oh I'm not a true gamer because I don't play on an Xbox One! What ever will I do?

Buy 500 dollars worth of games?

#33 Edited by bobbetybob (19291 posts) -

I've been playing Titanfall on my system too, in 1080p, with 8x MSAA and whatever control scheme I feel like using. It's fun.

#34 Posted by super600 (30720 posts) -

No!It's overpriced and unfinished in terms of features, but the xbox one interests me a lot more than the PS4 right now because of the quality of the games released for it and microsoft releases franchises I'm interested unlike sony.

#35 Posted by Bigboi500 (30082 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Buy 500 dollars worth of games?

Jolly good idea old chap! *smokes pipe*

#36 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

Microsoft advertises as an all in one entertainment box, not a gaming console for true gamers. So, pretty much a console for casuals and brodudes and don't care about 720p games.

#37 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

I guess 720p and lack of sales does this to people. :(

#38 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:

I've been playing Titanfall on my system too, in 1080p, with 8x MSAA and whatever control scheme I feel like using. It's fun.

only 8x MSAA?

#39 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

There's nothing on X1 that I'm even remotely interested in playing.

Same. PC + PS4 combo has everything

#40 Posted by lundy86_4 (43543 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet said:

Microsoft advertises as an all in one entertainment box, not a gaming console for true gamers. So, pretty much a console for casuals and brodudes and don't care about 720p games.

The early-PS3 of this gen.

#41 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

you sure aren't, you're making threads 24/7 on gamespot lol.

#42 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4322 posts) -

I am happy for you! I'm playing Lightning Returns, Puppeteer, and a handful of Wii/Wii U games. Thief next week :D

I really need to beat some of the games I've already started :(

#43 Edited by PtothaWHAT (411 posts) -

@me3x12: Your downloading track content that should have been in the game in the first place? Congrats

#44 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@me3x12 said:

I just ran a few laps on Road America in Forza and played a few rounds of Titanfall. Yup gaming is on another level on X1 sorry Cows your stuck with another paperweight again.

#45 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@me3x12 said:

I just ran a few laps on Road America in Forza and played a few rounds of Titanfall. Yup gaming is on another level on X1 sorry Cows your stuck with another paperweight again.

you sound like a casual

#46 Edited by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@me3x12 said:

at least put some effort into your trolling, especially if you're gonna keep making threads on here. Have you saved up enough money to get an Xbone yet?

#47 Edited by Alucard_Prime (3043 posts) -

haha smooth post TC by avoiding the PS4 reference. Good to see someone enjoying their system and games of choice, without being too aggressive about it.

#48 Posted by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

@lostrib said:

PC right.... why lems still think Titanfall is an exclusive for them?

#49 Posted by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@V3rciS said:

@lostrib said:

PC right.... why lems still think Titanfall is an exclusive for them?

Yeah, 1080p, High settings, 60fps (probably more if the frame rate was uncapped)

#50 Edited by lostrib (37732 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

haha smooth post TC by avoiding the PS4 reference. Good to see someone enjoying their system and games of choice, without being too aggressive about it.

Too aggressive? are you serious, he's been spamming posts about the X1 for a while and:

"The haters are babbling over resolution meanwhile on X1 we are playing the best games on the planet RIGHT NOW YES TODAY. I'm playing Titanfall and downloading in the background some sweet new Forza track content. Awww Amy Cry"