Xbox One supports CD playback and DLNA streaming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheKingIAm (985 posts) -
#2 Edited by bbkkristian (14731 posts) -

TheKingIAm <3 Nintendo

#3 Posted by TheKingIAm (985 posts) -
#4 Edited by metal_zombie (2284 posts) -

Cool but i don't really use cds or dlna features in the devices I already have cds are dead to me at this point.

#5 Edited by bbkkristian (14731 posts) -

@TheKingIAm: it's okay to admit it. I know that you think about the big N a lot, but it's starting to become obsessive and people are starting to see through your facade. You really like Nintendo, and it's really OK to like Nintendo. Don't let peer pressure force you to hide who you really are. :)

#6 Posted by SpiderLuke (465 posts) -

Sony seems to play games better while the One has more features added to the system all around outside of gaming. Priorities? What are they?

In reality, there probably are other devices we have that do this stuff. Again, it comes down to whether you want a box that does a whole lot of stuff or a box that primarily focuses on playing games with a tad higher graphics.

Although some Bf4 comparisons are starting to confuse me too because the One seems better sometimes for that game's GFX. IDK. On the fence.

#7 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -

I have no need for my console to play CDs. I don't have any CDs for it to play anyways.

#8 Edited by Promised_Trini (3505 posts) -

Good for them and the future owners of XB1.

#9 Posted by AutoPilotOn (7932 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa: I dont really either. Its just the fact that its a tactic to force you to use their music streaming service that is what bothers me.