Xbox One still available at Best Buy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sagemode87 (760 posts) -

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one/xbox-one-consoles/pcmcat303600050004.c?id=pcmcat303600050004

Xbox One has been readily available on Bestbuy. com for quite some time. Why are they not selling out. Looks like shipment may be catching up with initial demand, at least at the 500 dollar price point.

#2 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

#3 Posted by Sagemode87 (760 posts) -

Compare this to PS4, even the most expensive bundles are sold out!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-Games/PlayStation-4-PS4/pcmcat295700050012.c?id=pcmcat295700050012

#4 Edited by chikenfriedrice (9139 posts) -

Idk maybe they are doing a better job of producing the console? Maybe?

#5 Posted by Heil68 (42443 posts) -

Doesn't mean anything.

#6 Edited by Sagemode87 (760 posts) -

PS4 had supply constraints in US during the Europe launch. That doesn't apply to now.

#7 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23362 posts) -

what do i care who ends up in last?

i care about what games i get to play and every last place console i have ever owned has had piles of great games on it that i enjoyed.

you guys get hung up on the stupidest shyt imaginable.

#8 Posted by Chutebox (36040 posts) -

Who gives a shit? We don't need a report whenever any fucking console is in stock.

#9 Edited by BruceBenzing (278 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Who gives a shit? We don't need a report whenever any fucking console is in stock.

#10 Edited by masiisam (5717 posts) -

And not one cow will take that logic. MS is simply pumping out more product.

Hell thats why the X1 is FIRST on Amazons best sellers while the PS4 is 64th.

#11 Posted by urbansys (231 posts) -

You do notice that is wont ship until the 24th right? Best Buy is pretty much taking pre-orders for its next available allotment.

#12 Edited by Bishop1310 (872 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

PS4 had supply constraints in US during the Europe launch. That doesn't apply to now.

PS4 launched in 30 countries around the same time... Yes it does apply now. Sony hasn't resupplied the city I'm currently in once since launch.. I live in Canada's largest city.. X1's have been sold out multiple times and re-stocked multiple times... Sony is dropping the ball here.

#13 Edited by iambatman7986 (381 posts) -

what do i care who ends up in last?

i care about what games i get to play and every last place console i have ever owned has had piles of great games on it that i enjoyed.

you guys get hung up on the stupidest shyt imaginable.

this right here sums it up

#14 Edited by TwistedShade (3109 posts) -

Just walked into my Bestbuy a couple of minutes ago and they had one unit sitting on the shelf. It didn't last long though because as I was browsing an employee came up to it with some customers and they took it.

#15 Edited by blackace (19544 posts) -

@Sagemode87 said:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one/xbox-one-consoles/pcmcat303600050004.c?id=pcmcat303600050004

Xbox One has been readily available on Bestbuy. com for quite some time. Why are they not selling out. Looks like shipment may be catching up with initial demand, at least at the 500 dollar price point.

Hhhmm.. I don't think so. I checked yesterday in the morning and they were completely sold out. They must have just gotten some in within the last 24hrs. Microsoft is on the ball this launch. I can't believe how well they've kepted up with demand. Let's see how long these systems last this time around.

Meantime the PS4 continues to be sold out. I thought they were getting a BIG stock of PS4's to retailers today? Let me go and check WalMart.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-Games/PlayStation-4-PS4/pcmcat295700050012.c?id=pcmcat295700050012&pageType=REDIRECT&issolr=1&searchterm=ps4%20console

XBox One still sold out at Walmart - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Console-Standard-Edition/28876155

PS4's still sold out at Walmart too - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Playstation-4-Console-PS4/28802344

Guess that big shipment hasn't come in yet.

#16 Edited by lundy86_4 (42537 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

This.

#17 Posted by Shewgenja (7724 posts) -

ITT:

Lots of people saying they don't care.

Post anyways.

#18 Posted by lawlessx (46172 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

what else can cows do until the ps4 gets an AAA?

#19 Posted by blackace (19544 posts) -

Just walked into my Bestbuy a couple of minutes ago and they had one unit sitting on the shelf. It didn't last long though because as I was browsing an employee came up to it with some customers and they took it.

LOL!! Another satified customer. I'm going to have to stop at Fry's Electronic on the way home Saturday and see what their stock is like. I'm sure they have no shortages of Wii U's that's for sure.

#20 Edited by FlamesOfGrey (7419 posts) -

@urbansys said:

You do notice that is wont ship until the 24th right? Best Buy is pretty much taking pre-orders for its next available allotment.

Wrong, I ordered my Xbox One from BestBuy.com yesterday and it's coming today.

#21 Posted by Sagemode87 (760 posts) -

LMAO at Blackace making being out of stock a bad thing. Dude, PS4 had a huge shipment on Amazon and was sold out in minutes. Just because X1 sells slower doesn't mean PS4 isn't getting big shipments and X1 is. That just means PS4 is in greater demand. Keep spinning. Don't know how much you expect a 500 dollar console to sell once the fanboys are done getting them. Expect PS4 to handily outsell X1 throughout 2014, deal with it.

#22 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7419 posts) -

LMAO at Blackace making being out of stock a bad thing. Dude, PS4 had a huge shipment on Amazon and was sold out in minutes. Just because X1 sells slower doesn't mean PS4 isn't getting big shipments and X1 is. That just means PS4 is in greater demand. Keep spinning. Don't know how much you expect a 500 dollar console to sell once the fanboys are done getting them. Expect PS4 to handily outsell X1 throughout 2014, deal with it.

While it is a good thing, it is also a bad thing since people who want to buy the console can't and that leaves a potential sale for Xbox One / Wii U etc... It's not all sunshine and roses being sold out.

#23 Edited by Sagemode87 (760 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@Chutebox said:

No one here takes the reviews here seriously, it's all a game. Im sure there's plenty for Cows to play. X1s AAA is racing game, not something to write home about in my book. I'd much rather play Killzone and Knack then a racer whose gameplay is simply holding the trigger button while twiddling the analog stick. I feel sorry for you if you put that much power into one man's review um ... opinion.

#24 Edited by blackace (19544 posts) -

They do? From who? Gamers selling PS4 for $700+? http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386881564&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+console

I haven't seen any proof that Amazon or Walmart had received BIG SHIPMENTS ofPS4 yet. If they have, they are probably filling all the back orders with them. They aren't hitting retail shelves it seems. I don't need to deal with anything. I've got both systems and I don't work for Microsoft or Sony. lol!! I'll be dealing with playing all my awesome games. Also the demand for the XBox One is greater then the xbox 360 and PS3 put together last generation. I don't think the PS3 or XBox 360 sold anywhere near 2 million units in the year they launched.

#25 Posted by lawlessx (46172 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@Chutebox said:

No one here takes the reviews here seriously, it's all a game. Im sure there's plenty for Cows to play. X1s AAA is racing game, not something to write home about in my book. I'd much rather play Killzone and Knack then a racer whose gameplay is simply holding the trigger button while twiddling the analog stick. I feel sorry for you if you put that much power into one man's review um ... opinion.

actually they do..that's the sad part.

#26 Posted by TwistedShade (3109 posts) -

@blackace said:

@TwistedShade said:

LOL!! Another satified customer. I'm going to have to stop at Fry's Electronic on the way home Saturday and see what their stock is like. I'm sure they have no shortages of Wii U's that's for sure.

Yeah I felt kind of bad because they also had a massive display of Wii U's set up with boxes of Zelda bundles stacked up like a pyramid......

#28 Posted by heretrix (37226 posts) -

@danabo said:

SPANKY!

@Chutebox said:

#29 Edited by masiisam (5717 posts) -

@Sagemode87 said:

When did amazon get this HUGE shipment in? at launch? Im calling bullshit as i'm on Amazon every day... add in the fact the PS4 sits at 64th on its best selling list also confirms bullshit. if the SALES were there the list would reflect it. Since amazon has none to sell its dropping down the list..Its simple logic..

#30 Posted by UevenLiftBro (70 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

We do if it's a PS4, I'm looking for one.

#31 Posted by coasterguy65 (5669 posts) -

In stock wars....lol..sad really.

#32 Posted by lundy86_4 (42537 posts) -

Nowhere in Canada, which sucks. Waiting to pick up the PS4/X1.

#33 Posted by Sagemode87 (760 posts) -

@XBOunity: The irony of your post is hilarious. You're going to talk crap about me but flag me for doing nothing wrong lol. Hey, right back at you kid.

#34 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Tragedy. Granted they sold a lot more than I thought they would, but not surprised PS4s are still very hard to get due to the higher demand.

#35 Edited by lhughey (4221 posts) -

@masiisam said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

M$ payed the silicon producer to get priority production knowing their ability to pump out systems would be strained this quarter is my guess.

#36 Posted by masiisam (5717 posts) -

@lhughey said:

@masiisam said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

M$ payed the silicon producer to get priority production knowing their ability to pump out systems would be strained this quarter.

Even "if" that’s true…Do you have a link BTW?…How is that bad business again? Ohh let me guess..DA!!!111 M$ MuSt Be SCarED !1!!11

So then what you're really saying is the whole reason PS4's can't be found is simply there are none to be found ...as Sony has fulfillment issues.

#37 Posted by tormentos (16262 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Sagemode87 said:

They do? From who? Gamers selling PS4 for $700+? http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386881564&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+console

I haven't seen any proof that Amazon or Walmart had received BIG SHIPMENTS ofPS4 yet. If they have, they are probably filling all the back orders with them. They aren't hitting retail shelves it seems. I don't need to deal with anything. I've got both systems and I don't work for Microsoft or Sony. lol!! I'll be dealing with playing all my awesome games. Also the demand for the XBox One is greater then the xbox 360 and PS3 put together last generation. I don't think the PS3 or XBox 360 sold anywhere near 2 million units in the year they launched.

Yeah should send sony a memo so that they get in touch with you and tell you place by place where they ship units,so you ca n corroborate.

As soon as those units land they are gone in fact sony store here in PR has some 500 pre-orders still waiting to be fill,talking about units already pay,so if that store get 100 they will be gone already by people who had pre-order it already,contrary to what we see on xbox one where costumers are able to buy the system walk in without pre-orders.

Lourdes Amorós, manager of Sony store shops, confirmed that no store in Puerto Rico currently has the product available, not even them.

"We are expecting that now in December will arrive some 500 units that have already been reserved by customers. Consoles are already sold, "explained the manager.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/seagotaelplaystation4-1664916.html

That is here in Puerto Rico on the sony store in plaza las americas,that mall has 3 gamestop store and still the sony store has 500 pre buy units,so you now know why you don't hear about shipments once they hit retailers many already have them sold out to costumers on waiting list.

#38 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8399 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@Chutebox said:

Only AAAs are worth playing? This is news to me.

#39 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1806 posts) -

Blackace on his way to help hold up xbone shelf.

#40 Posted by masiisam (5717 posts) -

Sky is wind followed by bricks. Then he was alone.

#41 Posted by lawlessx (46172 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@Chutebox said:

Only AAAs are worth playing? This is news to me.

when did i say that? lets try not putting words in my mouth.

#42 Edited by blackace (19544 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Blackace on his way to help hold up xbone shelf.

@Mr-Kutaragi on his way to kissing Kaz and Jack's @$$. lol!! Enjoy. Greatest awaits your lips.