Xbox One Selling for $450 with Forza and Titanfall at Newegg

#1 Posted by charizard1605 (58271 posts) -

Effectively, this reduces the price of the console to $330, which makes it an incredible deal (as you're also getting the two best games with the system here).

Here's the Newegg page (you might have to add it to your cart before it shows you the updated price).

#2 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

I'll be getting an X1 soon, when I move into my own place and I get a large HDTV to go with it.

#4 Edited by bforrester420 (1662 posts) -

I don't want Microsoft's trojan horse wallet-milker in my living room, no matter the price.

#5 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (8202 posts) -

@bforrester420 said:

I don't want Microsoft's trojan horse wallet-milker in my living room, no matter the price.

#6 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3616 posts) -

Amazing deal.

#7 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5070 posts) -

old. thread got locked because lems couldnt take the truth anymore. x1 is selling like sh1t

#8 Edited by charizard1605 (58271 posts) -
@ghostwarrior786 said:

old. thread got locked because lems couldnt take the truth anymore. x1 is selling like sh1t

No, I think your thread got locked because it was provocative trollbait that didn't even instigate discussion to back said trollbait up.

#9 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5070 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

No, I think your thread got locked because it was provocative trollbait that didn't even instigate discussion to back said trollbait up.

wattt!!!! me trolling??? NEVER!!!!

#10 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

Fire sale so early on in the consoles life. :(

#11 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -

Still a ripoff

#12 Posted by ni6htmare01 (983 posts) -

the only way I'll get a XB1 this gen is if somehow they get Shenmue 3 as an exclusive, other wise I will not buy it even if they lower the price to $20

#13 Posted by Shewgenja (9634 posts) -

I say leave the thread up. Xbone needs all the help it can get. Go System Wars!