Xbox One's snap feature is a game changer for me

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8020 Posts

On the initial playthrough I've typically played all my games in full screen but when playing through subsequent times to hunt achievements, being able to watch live sports, Netflix, or Hulu while grinding has been priceless..

This snap view multitasking is becoming a killer feature for me and even though it was previously mocked as a meaningless "non-gaming feature", I've found that it greatly enhances my core gaming experience.. At some point, I may find it difficult to do things any other way..

The PS4 definitely has the hardware edge so far but the Xbox One's UI provides advantages as well.. gonna be an interesting race

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

yeah. i can see that being good for many people. it's a good option. not everyone has a netbook, second tv, or the space for these things.

i think the best thing would be to watch tv, then your mate notifies you through XBLA that he's ready to play, then bam - straight in the game from the TV. but also people argue against this because they don't want notifications when they want tv.

i'm glad you're enjoying your purchase.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

i prefer to use the picture in picture feature on my tv.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

The PS4 can't snap, but it can go back to the last app by hitting the PS button twice.

Things you uncover after messing about.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@xboxdone74: yeah cause that makes sense to cover up the corner of your screen while gaming, nice try though

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#7  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Snap is a interesting feature. I like it for when doing work on my Tablet or for browsing around in genral. But personally, I don't need it on my console. I like to be able to switch between apps fast and use the full real estate of the application or game on my TV, instead losing screen real-estate on my game. I'm not going to be watching TV or Skype video calling while playing a game. My eyes can only focus on one thing at a time.

On the other hand, while watching TV or goofing around on the system, I can see this being a useful feature nonetheless. For gaming no. In my opinion.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By remiks00

@farrell2k said:

@Antwan3K said:

The PS4 definitely has the hardware edge so far but the Xbox One's UI provides advantages as well.. gonna be an interesting race

It's not really going to be an interesting race at all. It's going to be more of the same with Sony and Microsoft - Shooter after shooter after shooter with a few good indie games here and there.

Unfortunately, it seems that way so far. Especially from Microsoft..., they've announced more games so far than Sony, and damn near all of them are shooters.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

I'm just not a fan of this feature. Same thing with TV's, Phones and tablets that do it. It just doesn't appeal to me to try and do two things at once and also take away my screen space. I mean it's nice for those that use it but even if I got the Xbox One, I won't touch jt

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

PS4 will have the better multi-plats with it's RAM & GPU advantage. PS4 also has the better controllers.

X1 has it's gimmicky stuff.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

It's truly a great feature. Those who don't experience it don't know how useful it is. Going instantly from watching tv to a game to blu ray to snapping tv while playing a game (say you are waiting for the half time break to end and are playing something in the interim). It truly makes the X1 actually feel like a forward thinking device and not some rehash of what we have been playing with the last 8-13 years.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

I have a 2nd smaller TV next to big gaming tv in game room. You can buy one cheaper than extra $100 you pay for xbone. This method is cheaper, does not shrink gaming video, or destroy quality of cable or satellite image.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi:

Still only solves part of the equation. You can't control that tv with your voice to turn on or off or change channel etc for starters. It also looks ridiculous in a living room (i know because i've had that setup in my living room before).

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@clr84651 said:

PS4 will have the better multi-plats with it's RAM & GPU advantage. PS4 also has the better controllers.

X1 has it's gimmicky stuff.

Xbox won!!!

I guess.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#15 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

Too bad Microsoft engineers has no souls; Kinect's understanding of natural language is horrendous, never mind the accents or someone having a natural lisp.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Antwan3K

@remiks00: yea, having the full screen experience is preferred in some situations and you can do that just fine with the Xbox One.. as a matter of fact, the XB1 can arguably do a better a job of that than the PS4 since the XB1 can run 4 apps in the background for instant resume while the PS4 can only quickly instant resume to the last app opened (correct me if I'm wrong but from playing around with the PS4 this is what I've noticed so far).. this is also enhanced with voice navigation..

the Snap feature is, at a minimum, a welcome addition for everyone who likes to multitask on top of the ability to quickly switch between multiple apps on the full screen.. imo, its a killer feature.. I can't wait to see how it improves over the coming years..

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@xxyetixx: jelly? :)

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mr-Kutaragi

@YD_11 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi:

Still only solves part of the equation. You can't control that tv with your voice to turn on or off or change channel etc for starters. It also looks ridiculous in a living room (i know because i've had that setup in my living room before).

You have not address my benefit: This method is cheaper, does not shrink gaming video, or destroy quality of cable or satellite image. There are app for voice control depend on your service, but I rather use controller then dealing with innaccurate voice control. Having 2nd tv is more benefit and and better than xbone that butchers image quality and shrinks game screen that is already 720p and bad visual.

TLHBO.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Antwan3K

@Mr-Kutaragi: there's no way I'd buy a second television for my living room to accomplish what I can already do with the Xbox One by simply saying "Xbox snap TV".. the idea of having to spend extra money for other hardware devices to almost reach the functionality of what a single device can provide is a testament to Xbox One's functionality if you ask me.. thanks for your endorsement..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

@Mr-Kutaragi: there's no way I'd buy a second television for my living room to accomplish what I can already do with the Xbox One by simply saying "Xbox snap TV".. the idea of having to spend extra money for other hardware devices to almost reach the functionality of what a single device can provide is a testament to Xbox One's functionality if you ask me.. thanks for your endorsement..

Nicely said.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mr-Kutaragi

@Antwan3K said:

Maybe you do not read correctly: This method is cheaper, does not shrink gaming video, or destroy quality of cable or satellite image. I can buy competitor system with secondary tv for cheaper than xbone and does not degrade tv image and shrink videogame image which already 720p on xbone. TLHBOA

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

Well the feature comes in handy every no and then and depending on the game or what your doing its really good

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Antwan3K said:

Maybe you do not read correctly: This method is cheaper, does not shrink gaming video, or destroy quality of cable or satellite image. I can buy competitor system with secondary tv for cheaper than xbone and does not degrade tv image and shrink videogame image which already 720p on xbone. TLHBOA

How is purchasing another TV on top of the cost of the console cheaper than just purchasing the Xbox One? How much sense does that make?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mr-Kutaragi

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Antwan3K said:

How is purchasing another TV on top of the cost of the console cheaper than just purchasing the Xbox One? How much sense does that make?

We know you are one of least intelligent lemming, even other lemming bash you for this, but you must read this simple line: "I can buy competitor system with secondary tv for cheaper than xbone and does not degrade tv image and shrink videogame image."

How many time do I own you kingtits? Too much to count.
Enjoy lastplacebox.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kingtito

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Antwan3K said:

We know you are one of least intelligent lemming, even other lemming bash you for this, but you must read this simple line: "I can buy competitor system with secondary tv for cheaper than xbone and does not degrade tv image and shrink videogame image."

Enjoy lastplacebox.

So you're going to buy a TV for less than $100 and what about all the other features? Yeah you're about as stupid as they come kid.

The XOne doesn't degrade TV and you'd know this is actually seen an XOne. You don't even own a PS4 so why are you even talking. You're nothing more than a incredibly stupid troll bashing MS without having any facts to back you up.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

don't a lot of TV's do that on their own anyways? o.O

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Antwan3K

@Mr-Kutaragi: the downsides far exceed your proposed benefits.. firstly, you're just totally fragmenting your experience rather than consolidating it, which is a step backwards.. having to fool around with two televisions, remote controls, and everything else is a far cry from having my media seamlessly integrated with my single device and augmented by some of the best voice control on the market today.. secondly, your theoretical solution hinges upon the idea that you can find a decent HDTV for $99 which is already a stretch.. My primary TV is a 1080p 52" Sony BRAVIA and even though I can snap TV and other media along side my gaming (which makes that TV media smaller), i'm only a single action away from bringing that content to fullscreen... so suggesting I settle for a crappy $99 TV instead of my full experience isn't appealing at all.. so for me, your "cheaper" argument falls flat right there..

but for the sake of argument, let's say we find a $99 HDTV, what about Netflix, Hulu, WatchESPN, and more?.. I can snap more than just live TV alongside my gaming with the Xbox One.. surely, you're not talking about a SmartTV for that price so you might as well throw the cost of a Roku box or something similar on top of that HDTV cost (which also means using yet another remote as well) or I guess it's time to break out the laptop too (which brings the total of devices being used to three)

Also you're forgetting about the gaming applications.. I can snap the Machinima app with my game and stream gaming walkthroughs, tips, and tricks while I play.. again, as mentioned earlier, I guess we might as well add the cost of a laptop, tablet, or smartphone to the mix (not to mention yet another device you have to juggle).. and even then, you'd still have to do a general search for videos for the game you're playing.. on the Xbox One, the Machinima app is contextual. Which means, if I'm playing Battlefield 4 and snap the app, it automatically brings up Battlefield 4 content.. if I'm playing Dead Rising 3, the app automatically loads Dead Rising 3 content..

This is the benefit of having integrated features instead of juggling two or three separate devices together to try and achieve a similar effect.. even if you do come close, you still fall short due to that fundamental separation.. gaming, live TV, media apps, gaming apps, and more are all tied together with one unified UI and can be navigated with one controller and/or with universal voice control.. your "solution" doesn't even compare..

this doesn't even mention the fact that no grown man wants to have two or more televisions sitting in his living room.. maybe if you're living in your mom's basement that would be acceptable but it would just look tacky and weird for nearly any normal adult..

and again, the idea that you're even suggesting this nonsense in the first place is kudos for the Xbox One's built-in multimedia capabilities.. Thanks again for the thumbs up..

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mr-Kutaragi

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Antwan3K said:

Enjoy lastplacebox.

So you're going to buy a TV for less than $100 and what about all the other features? Yeah you're about as stupid as they come kid.

The XOne doesn't degrade TV and you'd know this is actually seen an XOne. You don't even own a PS4 so why are you even talking. You're nothing more than a incredibly stupid troll bashing MS without having any facts to back you up.

Yes I would, tv are very cheap these day and will not distrupt videogame image by shrinking. What other feature, like MS spying and selling personal information? Your debate is weak, no wonder fellow lemming bash you.

Many credible poster of Neogaf report image issue with xbone tv system. Yes I have PS4 send to me, do you want proof? You are bitter because MS butt boy and losing battle, please do not cry.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kingtito

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Antwan3K said:

Enjoy lastplacebox.

Yes I would, tv are very cheap these day and will not distrupt videogame image by shrinking. What other feature, like MS spying and selling personal information? Your debate is weak, no wonder fellow lemming bash you.

Many credible poster of Neogaf report image issue with xbone tv system. Yes I have PS4 send to me, do you want proof? You are bitter because MS butt boy and losing battle, please do not cry.

Cheap as in junk TVs cause you won't be getting a 1080p TV for less than $100. Remember you said cheaper not the same price. So the TV has to be cheaper and be able to do all the functions the XOne can do.

I've done test comparisons on my own TV and my TV signal doesn't get degraded. Cheap HDMI cables will cause TV degradation as other have stated. Lots of users here have also said there TV has no degradation what so ever. Since my TV has no degradation I'll side with what I know not what others tell me, unlike you.

Why don't you respond to Antwan3k since you're so keen on proving your point. I'm sure you'll ignore his response.

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Ive been able to snap my consoles for the past decade.

I pause my game, and push the input button on my remote to switch to another input, push it again to switch back. Or use tvs built in PIP feature and I don't have to snap anything.

Really though if you bought a 500 dollar console and this is what youre excited about then maybe you might consider youre trying to justify a bad purchase.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Concept is cool, but it's been tedious to work with

Still prefer having my iPad nearby

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

The snap feature is pretty much my most-used feature on my PC, so I could definitely see it getting tons of use on the Xbox One.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Mr-Kutaragi

@Antwan3K said:

@Mr-Kutaragi: the downsides far exceed your proposed benefits.. firstly, you're just totally fragmenting your experience rather than consolidating it, which is a step backwards.. having to fool around with two televisions, remote controls, and everything else is a far cry from having my media seamlessly integrated with my single device and augmented by some of the best voice control on the market today.. secondly, your theoretical solution hinges upon the idea that you can find a decent HDTV for $99 which is already a stretch.. My primary TV is a 1080p 52" Sony BRAVIA and even though I can snap TV and other media along side my gaming (which makes that TV media smaller), i'm only a single action away from bringing that content to fullscreen... so suggesting I settle for a crappy $99 TV instead of my full experience isn't appealing at all.. so for me, your "cheaper" argument falls flat right there..

but for the sake of argument, let's say we find a $99 HDTV, what about Netflix, Hulu, WatchESPN, and more?.. I can snap more than just live TV alongside my gaming with the Xbox One.. surely, you're not talking about a SmartTV for that price so you might as well throw the cost of a Roku box or something similar on top of that HDTV cost (which also means using yet another remote as well) or I guess it's time to break out the laptop too (which brings the total of devices being used to three)

Also you're forgetting about the gaming applications.. I can snap the Machinima app with my game and stream gaming walkthroughs, tips, and tricks while I play.. again, as mentioned earlier, I guess we might as well add the cost of a laptop, tablet, or smartphone to the mix (not to mention yet another device you have to juggle).. and even then, you'd still have to do a general search for videos for the game you're playing.. on the Xbox One, the Machinima app is contextual. Which means, if I'm playing Battlefield 4 and snap the app, it automatically brings up Battlefield 4 content.. if I'm playing Dead Rising 3, the app automatically loads Dead Rising 3 content..

This is the benefit of having integrated features instead of juggling two or three separate devices together to try and achieve a similar effect.. even if you do come close, you still fall short due to that fundamental separation.. gaming, live TV, media apps, gaming apps, and more are all tied together with one unified UI and can be navigated with one controller and/or with universal voice control.. your "solution" doesn't even compare..

this doesn't even mention the fact that no grown man wants to have two or more televisions sitting in his living room.. maybe if you're living in your mom's basement that would be acceptable but it would just look tacky and weird for nearly any normal adult..

and again, the idea that you're even suggesting this nonsense in the first place is kudos for the Xbox One's built-in multimedia capabilities.. Thanks again for the thumbs up..

Grown man knows how to set up remote to control multple tv LOL! I Struggling with poor voice control is superior to this, or not. How many device have hulu and netflix these day hahaha? Context michinima app is worth extra $100, negative effect to image, and inferior hardware? People could not look up guide before xbone lol?

Tacky and basement loser is gamer who pays more for inferior hardware to brag of machinima app, disaster windows 8 UI, and screaming at console because does not detect words properly. Wall of text post destroyed with short post, ouch. Thanks for selfown post.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

doesn't watching sports at the same time makes your nfl run at 10fps?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Cheap as in junk TVs cause you won't be getting a 1080p TV for less than $100. Remember you said cheaper not the same price. So the TV has to be cheaper and be able to do all the functions the XOne can do.

I've done test comparisons on my own TV and my TV signal doesn't get degraded. Cheap HDMI cables will cause TV degradation as other have stated. Lots of users here have also said there TV has no degradation what so ever. Since my TV has no degradation I'll side with what I know not what others tell me, unlike you.

Why don't you respond to Antwan3k since you're so keen on proving your point. I'm sure you'll ignore his response.

I did respond. Does this anger MS butt boy? You run out steam again, splitting hair "Must be cheaper and not same" hahaha! So can be penny cheaper? Do we count XBL too because features behind paywall? Just bought me nicer TV. Ouch, selfown.

I trust neogaf dev posters over MS propaganda artist.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

meaningless "non-gaming feature"

Beefkebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Beefkebob
Member since 2013 • 84 Posts

Xbone TV or snapshot features add nothing of value to gaming....they only serve as a distraction...I want to game not watch TV on a small window to the side...or have to bother with snapping useless features to the side when all I want to do is game.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Nope not at all.......

Do it every Sunday now. Why would you think it would affect the fps?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

Nope not at all.......

Because that's what i've seen on GS's live stream during X1 launch. Too much for X1 to handle and whatnot.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Antwan3K

@silversix nope, live tv and any other app runs just fine when snapped

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

Nope not at all.......

Because that's what i've seen on GS's live stream during X1 launch. Too much for X1 to handle and whatnot.

Interesting.........

Don't know why that would be but I have not had any trouble running TV snapped.

The TC is correct it is very useful.

Beefkebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Beefkebob

@Antwan3K said:

On the initial playthrough I've typically played all my games in full screen but when playing through subsequent times to hunt achievements, being able to watch live sports, Netflix, or Hulu while grinding has been priceless..

This snap view multitasking is becoming a killer feature for me and even though it was previously mocked as a meaningless "non-gaming feature", I've found that it greatly enhances my core gaming experience.. At some point, I may find it difficult to do things any other way..

Live TV is useless. It reserves a small side of your screen for it. Trying to play a game at the same time now becomes one of the biggest distractions ever. Same as trying to use the snap shot features when trying to game. Plus live TV on xbone has downgraded picture quality. Who wants to watch TV like that, in a tiny window on the side of your screen with shitty quality while trying to game?

I've said it before and I will say it again, the xbone is nothing more then a lazy cash in product to appeal to the typical American douche bro gamer who has ADD disorder.

IF I want to watch TV i will watch my ACTUAL TV, and when i want to game I will game etc. Mixing both together doesnt work.

Also, the PS4 has its own entertainment apps like HBO Prime and Amazon etc, except they are free to use...where as on xbone they are hidden behind pay wall fees

PS4 has many of the same entertainment features and apps the xbone has, except they are free to use on the PS4 - thats an advantage for the PS4 that many entertainment app enthusiasts will get behind...

BUT Sony with the PS4 still keeps the focus entirely on gaming...and most importantly the PS4 does GAMING about a million times BETTER then the xbone does it...thats what matters the most at the end of the day....the PS4 UI is also way faster and more responsive, its much better....The Xbone UI is a slow cluttered mess......to boot...PS4 is 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful........the PS4 literally does everything better then the xbone does and for less money.....If you prefer xbone over a PS4 you simply arent a real gamer

Never mind the fact Kinect is a spycam.....PS4 all day everyday......

**** Microsoft and their shitty under-powered, over-priced, anti-consumer, TV box, spybox xbone machine thats posing as a "games console"

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Antwan3K

@gargus changing inputs and having split screen multitasking are two very different things..

unless you've had an Xbox One for the past decade, you haven't been doing the things that I'm describing

Beefkebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Beefkebob

@Antwan3K said:

And nooo, its not going to be an interesting race

The PS4 does everything gaming related to perfection, PSN+ destroys xbox live in value etc

The fact is PS4 does everything better then the xbone for much less money

Thankfully, people have recognized that

The people have spoken and they have unanimously chosen the PS4

The PS4 IS SLAUGHTERING the xbone in sales

The PS4 is one of the most in-demand consoles in history

Where as there is practically LITTLE demand for the xbone

Dont listen to all the Microsoft PR bullshit paid for stories about how xbone is "selling just as much" or is "just as much in demand"

Go to stores and see for yourself...there are unwanted xbones sitting on shelfes every where still yet to be touched or sold

The fact the PS4 is selling like hot cakes is a testament to the fact people still WANT GAMING, so the amazing success of the gaming centric PS4 makes me happy. All we need now is for the xbone to fail, so that 100% of the correct message can be sent

The xbone failing miserably is good for us all (if youre a real gamer)

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

I'll take 1080p and a 50% more powerful gpu any day over any other feature.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kingtito

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

I did respond. Does this anger MS butt boy? You run out steam again, splitting hair "Must be cheaper and not same" hahaha! So can be penny cheaper? Do we count XBL too because features behind paywall? Just bought me nicer TV. Ouch, selfown.

I trust neogaf dev posters over MS propaganda artist.

How is it splitting hairs when you're the one that made the claim you can get a 2nd TV cheaper? Show me a TV that's 1080p and has at least some of the features for LESS than $100?

Of course you'd trust some poster from neogaf because you're a follower. You're not capable of independent thought. You believe what you're told to believe and nothing more. Pretty sad kid but I'm sure some day you'll grow out of that phase. Me, I'll trust my own eyes and form my own opinions.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By remiks00

@Antwan3K said:

@remiks00: yea, having the full screen experience is preferred in some situations and you can do that just fine with the Xbox One.. as a matter of fact, the XB1 can arguably do a better a job of that than the PS4 since the XB1 can run 4 apps in the background for instant resume while the PS4 can only quickly instant resume to the last app opened (correct me if I'm wrong but from playing around with the PS4 this is what I've noticed so far).. this is also enhanced with voice navigation..

the Snap feature is, at a minimum, a welcome addition for everyone who likes to multitask on top of the ability to quickly switch between multiple apps on the full screen.. imo, its a killer feature.. I can't wait to see how it improves over the coming years..

I can agree with that. That's a logical statement that can't be argued against. Nothing wrong with it being an option.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2137 Posts

Stop reassuring yourself on a garbage purchase. Love these lemmings lovin these non gaming apps on their game console...losers

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Antwan3K

@remiks00 yep, you summed it up right there.. thx for the your logical input sir