Xbox One's Exclusives - likely to beat PS4's?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MSXBOX4EVER (550 posts) -

We are on Gamespot, but I don't mind if we use Metacritic.

GameGamespot (/10)Metacritic (%)
Killzone Shadow Fall774
Knack459
Mean5.566.5

I mean wow, talk about setting the bar high.

Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Kinect Sports Rivals, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5.

How do you think the average score of these games will fare against the PS4's?

I predict a minimum of +1 entire Gamespot point, 6.5/10.0,

and +10% on the metascore, 76.5%. And let's get real:

1. A mean score this low would still be pathetic.

2. Beats PS4.

How did I make this prediction? Based on Microsoft Studios' track record of success as a publisher.

#2 Edited by kuu2 (7375 posts) -

@MSXBOX4EVER said:

We are on Gamespot, but I don't mind if we use Metacritic.

GameGamespot (/10)Metacritic (%)
Killzone Shadow Fall774
Knack459
Mean5.566.5

I mean wow, talk about setting the bar high.

Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Kinect Sports Rivals, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5.

How do you think the average score of these games will fare against the PS4's?

I predict a minimum of +1 entire Gamespot point, 6.5/10.0,

and +10% on the metascore, 76.5%. And let's get real:

1. A mean score this low would still be pathetic.

2. Beats PS4.

How did I make this prediction? Based on Microsoft Studios' track record of success as a publisher.

Angry Sony Fan incoming.

#3 Edited by Heil68 (45267 posts) -

I'm guessing yes, pretty easily. Still happy with my PS4 though :)

#4 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@kuu2: Incoming

#5 Edited by kuu2 (7375 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@kuu2: Incoming

Lol...........

#6 Posted by KBFloYd (13850 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

I'm guessing yes, pretty easily. Still happy with my PS4 though :)

you have yours already?

#7 Posted by Spartan070 (16361 posts) -

Killer Instinct and Forza will probably both outscore any of the PS4 launch titles.

#8 Posted by blackace (20890 posts) -

@Spartan070 said:

Killer Instinct and Forza will probably both outscore any of the PS4 launch titles.

I'll be surprised if Forza 5 doesn't get at least an 8 score. Ryse probably 7. Dead Rising 7 or 8. Crimson Dragon ??? Killer Instinct 8. Powerstar Golf 6.

#9 Posted by thedork_knight (877 posts) -

is panzer a launch title?

#10 Posted by Martin_G_N (1724 posts) -

Launch titles don't mean nothing. Everyone knows Sony has some of the best game studios as first party devs, and they will deliver on the PS4 later on, making several great games through the entire gen, unlike MS which will lure you in, and then have no games later on.

#11 Posted by Spartan070 (16361 posts) -

@thedork_knight said:

is panzer a launch title?

Yep, $20 XBLA

#12 Edited by MSXBOX4EVER (550 posts) -
@thedork_knight said:

is panzer a launch title?

yes. but i chose these games because afaik they can be bought as a retail box.

the sequel 'spiritual successor' to panzer dragoon, crimson dragon - it's a downloadable title.

#13 Edited by Basinboy (11248 posts) -

You can hear the bullet incoming...

#14 Edited by MonsieurX (30489 posts) -

Greatest launch ever

#15 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3621 posts) -

Seems likely.

#16 Posted by tdkmillsy (1402 posts) -

@Martin_G_N said:

Launch titles don't mean nothing. Everyone knows Sony has some of the best game studios as first party devs, and they will deliver on the PS4 later on, making several great games through the entire gen, unlike MS which will lure you in, and then have no games later on.

Nobody in there right mind would buy a console in the hope games come later, you would simply wait for them to come. Microsoft have a much better launch line up, much better studios than ever before and have already stipulated they will keep the games coming.

The only reason Sony has more games on the PS3 is because their studios where not making PS4 games for the launch window.

#17 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@thedork_knight said:

is panzer a launch title?

There is no panzer. Crimson Dragon however is.

#18 Posted by MSXBOX4EVER (550 posts) -
@Martin_G_N said:

Launch titles don't mean nothing

spoken like a true loser of the launch title competition.

#19 Posted by McStrongfast (4271 posts) -

What was the average for previous consoles?

#20 Posted by Heil68 (45267 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@Heil68 said:

I'm guessing yes, pretty easily. Still happy with my PS4 though :)

you have yours already?

Tonight at midnight CST. I was just saying I'm happy with the whole experience and being able to play on a new console.

#21 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25775 posts) -

You missed Resogun. Forza will be 8+, Dead Rising 3 will be 8, Dead Rising 3 will be 8, Killer Instinct might do well, the rest might do pooey or mediocrely.

#22 Edited by Szminsky (1433 posts) -

Forza 5 probably. I wouldn't give too much hope for the rest. We'll see :)

#23 Posted by clr84651 (5487 posts) -

The generation of PS4 and X1 is just beginning. Launch titles mean nothing to overall game exclusive libraries for each. PS4 will likely have many good exclusives.

#24 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

get ready baby!

Zoo Tycoon,--6-7

Dead Rising 3, --9

Killer Instinct --8

, Kinect Sports Rivals not releasing

, Ryse, -- 8

Forza 5 --9

#25 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9486 posts) -

At launch, yes. Afterwards, probably not.