Xbox One's chillin' in a warehouse.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Edited by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

Look at all those photocopiers.

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (39964 posts) -

The dick intensifies :ray:

#4 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5113 posts) -

Black refrigerators and water coolers for days...

#5 Posted by Chutebox (36970 posts) -

Good Lord those some huge boxes.

#6 Posted by edidili (3449 posts) -

Wth did he use to make that photo, a 3310?

#7 Posted by Animal-Mother (26727 posts) -

Knowing my terrible spending habits i'll have to refrain from going to buy one. I have $150 dollars best buy credit and would run out impatiently to buy one. Hahahah

#8 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

They look big and strong. PS4 look like toy

#9 Posted by kuu2 (7103 posts) -

Wow!!!!! That is a lot of Ones.

Can't wait.

Knowing my terrible spending habits i'll have to refrain from going to buy one. I have $150 dollars best buy credit and would run out impatiently to buy one. Hahahah

Do it!!

#10 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10142 posts) -

beautiful

#11 Edited by Animal-Mother (26727 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait.

@Animal-Mother said:

Do it!!

I can't. I just spent some money on PS4. Plus I have the holidays coming up. My friends and family christimas gifts come before my own :P Plus. I would love to but I don't have space for it yet and it does not have many games that interest me as of yet.

#12 Posted by Caseytappy (2132 posts) -

PS4 fit 64 on a pallet, huge Xbones only 36 !

#13 Posted by Heil68 (43921 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait.

@Animal-Mother said:

Do it!!

I can't. I just spent some money on PS4. Plus I have the holidays coming up. My friends and family christimas gifts come before my own :P

Me too. I'll wait till some more exclusives come out that I want to play. PS4 is for all 3rd party this gen.

#14 Posted by Animal-Mother (26727 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait.

@Animal-Mother said:

Do it!!

I can't. I just spent some money on PS4. Plus I have the holidays coming up. My friends and family christimas gifts come before my own :P

Me too. I'll wait till some more exclusives come out that I want to play. PS4 is for all 3rd party this gen.

Pretty Much the same for me. Who knows the tables turned so often this gen. One thing for certain, the PS4 I bought will not be the PS4 I have in 2-3 years time. As well as the Xbox one.

#15 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

Beautiful. The One is coming home!

#16 Posted by Heil68 (43921 posts) -

Their distribution network is amazing.

#17 Posted by Desmonic (13739 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Their distribution network is amazing.

That it is. I'm amazed how I sometimes order stuff from the UK store and it arrives in prime condition in just a couple of days. Fantastic service as far as I'm concerned! :)

#18 Edited by nexus303 (204 posts) -
#19 Posted by coasterguy65 (5920 posts) -

Man those are some big boxes..They make the PS4 boxes look dainty by comparison. Might buy one used for a couple of hundred bucks after the first. Hell I almost bought a PS4 for $350 off Craigslist today. Thought about reselling it to the suckers for a profit.

#20 Posted by Terrencec06 (3503 posts) -

I would love to walk into a warehouse like that full of Ones or PS4's. I'd carry as much as possible out.

#21 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

I would love to walk into a warehouse like that full of Ones or PS4's. I'd carry as much as possible out.

So you'd make it out with maybe 3 One's and 7 or 8 PS4's.

Seriously, those One boxes look huge.

#22 Posted by magicalclick (22544 posts) -

It is so chilling, no RLOD for Xbox One. :)

#23 Posted by lhughey (4228 posts) -

@nexus303 said:

Why do they only have one level? What a horrible waste of space.

No, they have other levels. They also have special wheels for lifts that have grooves in their round wheels you they can walk up stairs. They look like a symmetrical cross. They also have an adjustable rear suspension that rises so their payload can stay flat while they walk up the stairs. Driving on flat surfaces sucks, but they excel at fetching things from the 2nd and 3rd floors so they can be loaded at the docks.

#24 Posted by lhughey (4228 posts) -

By default the box is going to be at least 25-35% bigger than the PS3 box because it also includes the Kinect camera. And not to forget that M$ doesn't want to damage my hdmi port during shipping.

I couldn't resist. ;)

#25 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

I came, I saw, I came again.