Xbox One Resolutiongate: Infinity Ward responds

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@TruthArisen said:

Wonder Woman sheds a tear.

" I shall leave an offering at the temple of Hades, and pray for a quick and painless end to the Xbox 1."

Your post fail to amuse.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@blamix99 said:

RIP XBone, we all saw it coming..

Lol, Sony will be out of business as a company before the Xbox One is dead in any way. Sony is on life support and while the Xbox One is readying to hit store shelves. Maybe you should change that to RIPSony :)

Missing that laughing emoticon....

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@shellcase86 said:

@TruthArisen said:

Wonder Woman sheds a tear.

" I shall leave an offering at the temple of Hades, and pray for a quick and painless end to the Xbox 1."

Your post fail to amuse.

They always do. I don't even bother reading what he types anymore.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

If the x180 can only do 720p I wonder what the wii u would do at the same graphical settings on COD??

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@danabo said:

@silversix_ said:

@danabo said:

@silversix_ said:

@danabo said:
@Krelian-co said:

again microsoft is trying to shift all the blame to that 10% but reality is, there must be a way bigger difference than 10% for the difference to be between 1080p and 720p.

I didn't realise IW was part of MS.

@silversix_ said:

ouch but well expected. you all just wait until Forza5 direct feed vids are out, the thing is far from a graphics king.

Forza 5 looks fantastic, and it's a launch title.

Its far from "fantastic" and if it did look fantastic you wouldn't need to add "and its a launch title" at the end of your sentence. Launch title or not, the game doesn't look good outside car visuals that are plagued by jaggies all over the place (reminds me of PGR3 when i thought my brand new HDTV was broken because there was too many jaggies on the screen back in 06 lol)

It looks fantastic. I have Forza 4. Forza 5 looks fantastic. I have no complaints. Try and stay on topic?

what does Forza 4 has to do with anything? You're supposed to see the whole game look significantly better (isn't this the reason you're paying $500?) and that's not the case with Forza 5. This thread isn't about Forza 5 so im not gonna argue but the game comes out in 3 weeks, you'll see what i meant.

It does look significantly better. I'm not sure what your fetish is with Forza 5. Stay on topic.

EDIT: There's a topic for you to complain about the game you can't stop posting about

HERE.

WTF, if you wish for him to stay on topic.....Then stop quoting him!!!!...DERP. How hard is it to figure out that if you stop quoting him, the Forza 5 conversation is over. You know, the conversation you keep going by quoting him, then have the nerve to say stay on topic. Try taking your own advice.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@blamix99 said:

RIP XBone, we all saw it coming..

Lol, Sony will be out of business as a company before the Xbox One is dead in any way. Sony is on life support and while the Xbox One is readying to hit store shelves. Maybe you should change that to RIPSony :)

i said XBone not MS lol..

Multipass35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 Multipass35
Member since 2013 • 312 Posts

Once they really use and offload texture and rending to ESRAM it will do a lot more then anything song is doing. Ryse dominates anything the PS4 has to offer. You know....... That game that won best console graphics at GamesCom.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@multipass35 said:

Once they really use and offload texture and rending to ESRAM it will do a lot more then anything song is doing. Ryse dominates anything the PS4 has to offer. You know....... That game that won best console graphics at GamesCom.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

@kuu2 said:

In other words. 'We didn't know how to use the new hardware, but in the future we will.' IW lacks the talent currently to handle The One. ;)

Pretty much this

How did you guys react internally? Could Microsoft engineers not have helped?

Mark Rubin: It's not a thing, like pointing to the day he came and said... It wasn't like that. It's a long process. And we're always working with both platforms. There were Microsoft engineers there throughout development.

Yeah ignore this part even with help from MS own engineers they could not reach 1080p 60 FPS.

Not only MS was beaten hardware wise,they also were beaten software wise and ease of use as well,so basically MS has the weaker and harder to code console,this generation will in nothing be like last gen,were Cell was very powerful but hard to code for,the xbox one is weak and hard,so spec probably 900p vs 1080p or 720p vs 900p or 1080p like now.

Hell there are scream already saying that the gap is here to stay because ESRAM will be a problem all generation long.

You still sticking with this Tormy now that the PS4 version has significant framerate problems????

Stick to being Jr. Hardware Engineer for GSpot. You are much easier to laugh at playing that role.

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

if 720p vs 1080p doesn't matter lems. why do you brag about forza being 1080p? Also, why are developers trying to push for 1080p then.