Xbox One owners, are you content with the system?

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@davem1992: ok so we will still be waiting for proof that you own one. You made the claim, now show the proof.

You wouldn't want to be labeled a fakeboy around here.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: Just posted a pic :3

Once more for the blind Xbot.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44056 Posts

@davem1992:

Yawn=You, seriously need some new mooo material, get on that ASAP. :P

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 davem1992

@SecretPolice: Was just stating a fact, keep crying mate.

I'm hyped for all 3 but with MS I know EXACTLY what I'll get.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 SecretPolice

@davem1992:

Stay mad... X1 Rocks but g'head, keep up the good fight, Sony will surely thank you later. lol. :P

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 davem1992

@SecretPolice: I'm not denying Xbox One is good, I just prefer PS4.

Also unlike you fanboys, I keep my expectations low every year for all 3 of them so I'm not disappointed, hense why MS beat Sony last year for me but still got trounced by Nintendo.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SecretPolice

@davem1992:

K, k w/e, from my prospective, just knowing Halo 5, FM6 and TR is coming this year with almost certainly a new non Kinect Rare game coming as well already blows the doors off the competition and I don't think MS is done announcing more for this year. We'll just wait and see. Half the fun of E3's is being hyped, so what if it doesn't meet the hype, I just like the ummm Game. :P

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Honestly I'm happy with the system. I use it about every day for gaming and media streaming reasons. The games on it look fine and while the UI could use some cleaning up. It is functional. My only real complaint is the system struggling with online connections from time to time. It seems like the MS online services struggle to get online. Now it could be a connection issue at my house seeing as my computer struggles as well to connect to the net. So for now I won't fault my xbox. But yeah overall I like the Xbox One. I am with other people MS time so show us more games in the first and third party collection. Getting kinda bored always playing BL 2 and the pre sequel.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 davem1992

@SecretPolice: I won't be getting RoTR, PS and PC series to me and that'll never change cause MS can't make their own clone.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 FoxbatAlpha

@davem1992: ok you own ONE. Thank you for the proof. I can at least partially dismiss everything you say now.

Till the E3 battle I guess.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 davem1992

@FoxbatAlpha: b' awww cause I'm not an Xbot like you?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

so far everyone who has been called out for not having a console has repeatedly shown pictures and gamer tags this forum needs to shutup accept reality we own these things were gamers were on a gamer forum we have them the pictures have spoken just deal with it if we don't like what we have

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Once I defined what each console would be used for I am more than happy with each one.

Xbox One = Sports games and shooters
PS4 = Sony exclusives, console exclusives and games that run a ton better than they do on Xbox One
PC = Multiplats and PC exclusives.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#115  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Nope.

My consoles are stuck as exclusives machine and between 3 of them they have 2 great games to show for it, and some good ones. The XBox One has zero of the great ones, and Sunset Overdrive I only found to be aight. I'm not too excited for Halo 5 (should be fun), the previous Tomb Raider was only okay, and I don't see Scalebound being a 2015 game.

The consoles have done very little to earn Daddy's Love, and the Xbox One has outright done nothing to earn Daddy's Love.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 FoxbatAlpha

@davem1992: right you are not like me. You like JRPGs. Eeewww.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#117 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Somedays I am, other days, not so much. I truly hate the UI of the X1. It just feels sloppy. The games library is decent with the Forza games and S.O. being the standouts to me, PS4 gets my multiplat attention though as they tend to run better on it. I'm excited for their E3 and I'm hoping that some great blockbusters are announced and not just a few timed exclusives. If all the games are going to be Windows10/X1, then I'll be getting rid of my X1 and just do my MS gaming on PC.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

I use it everyday whether it's playing games, using apps or watching TV and I enjoy it very much! Kinect is usually spot on and makes everything very convenient for switching between everything or simply changing the channel or pausing the TV or apps. It keeps getting updates and is improving and I have about 16 games on it and they are great, everyone in my family uses it and like it from fiancée to kids

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#119 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

It's fine.

I use it primarily for Titanfall, and HBO Go, (which for some reason won't work on my other consoles because I'm behind Xfinity. Why?). When Rock Band 4 comes out, I'll get that for the Xbox One, so I can use all the DLC.

I wish it was a proper successor to the best console of generation 7, the Xbox 360, but that really didn't happen. They did fix the D-pad, though.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#120 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

I'm content because I bought it for fighting games and Gears. I have no planned use for it outside of that.

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#121  Edited By jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

As an owner of both I'm not really happy with either. The exclusive horizon is rather barren, and both consoles aren't as good as they could be.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

I'm pretty happy. wasn't sure which one would be my main platform this gen, but the XB1 took it for sure. my PS4 has collected dust

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#123 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17805 Posts

Honestly, if I only had an XB1, I would be so pissed. It is worse than PS4 and PS4 is pretty bad. Anyway, you need to buy both to enjoy all the exclusives. It is silly to side with one and deny yourself exclusives. PC of course is where it is at and I am yet to find a reason to own a Wii U.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Like asking a someone if they are content with the diarrhea afflicting them lol

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Douevenlift_bro

@Dire_Weasel said:

It's fine.

I use it primarily for Titanfall, and HBO Go, (which for some reason won't work on my other consoles because I'm behind Xfinity. Why?). When Rock Band 4 comes out, I'll get that for the Xbox One, so I can use all the DLC.

I wish it was a proper successor to the best console of generation 7, the Xbox 360, but that really didn't happen. They did fix the D-pad, though.

I'm sorry but why not just sell the damn thing. HBO go really?

Wow and Rock band 4...

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Im loving Xbox One. Forza Horizon 2 is a blast, put so much time in it that i've created a huge back log of games. Since i'm preferably a multiplayer/co-op gamer i'm loving games like Dead Rising 3, Slaying Fools in Ryse with a Friend, Chaos Squad In Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall multiplayer/defense modes. Then throw in the other multiplats, I just can't get enough. Like Jessie on caffeine pills in Saved By The Bell, i get so excited but i don't crash.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Douevenlift_bro

@BigBadBully said:

Im loving Xbox One. Forza Horizon 2 is a blast, put so much time in it that i've created a huge back log of games. Since i'm preferably a multiplayer/co-op gamer i'm loving games like Dead Rising 3, Slaying Fools in Ryse with a Friend, Chaos Squad In Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall multiplayer/defense modes. Then throw in the other multiplats, I just can't get enough. Like Jessie on caffeine pills in Saved By The Bell, i get so excited but i don't crash.

LMAO you can tell in this whole post he's trying to convince himself. Thanks for the comedy lems

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 davem1992

@FoxbatAlpha: Nothing wrong with JRPGs.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ProtossX

nah im playing destiny 24/7 on ps4 im done with my xb1 i dont like the controller that was final nail in the coffin for me im doen with it

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#130 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@Bigboi500: why would you throw it away? Don't do that.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:

lawl you really hate PS4 huh?

Sell it and do us all a favor, also how is it being 4:50am with my family asleep convenient?

Moron

No, I am just not impressed with what Sony has done with it so far particularly in the games department, especially considering their advantageous position. Instead of capitalizing on their position in the market they were lazy, arrogant and complacent riding on the sales wave until just a few months ago.

Take out camera, snap picture, upload picture, post picture, it's really very simple, looks like you're dodging to me and it always seems to be the wrong time or inconvenient.

No you are pretty obviously anti-Sony. Embrace it, this is SW.

I already made it clear that you make gigantic exceptions for MS's shit earlier, to which you didn't even address.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#132  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:

Sell it and do us all a favor, also how is it being 4:50am with my family asleep convenient?

Moron

No, I am just not impressed with what Sony has done with it so far particularly in the games department, especially considering their advantageous position. Instead of capitalizing on their position in the market they were lazy, arrogant and complacent riding on the sales wave until just a few months ago.

Take out camera, snap picture, upload picture, post picture, it's really very simple, looks like you're dodging to me and it always seems to be the wrong time or inconvenient.

I already made it clear that you make gigantic exceptions for MS's shit earlier, to which you didn't even address.

I'm not anti-Sony you bumbling idiot, I'm just not happy with the PlayStation 4 or their approach to it, learn how to make a distinction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@BigBadBully said:

LMAO you can tell in this whole post he's trying to convince himself. Thanks for the comedy lems

LMAO at YOU.

The guy is simply "slaying fools in Ryse with a friend."

How the **** is he trying to "convince himself"? Do you even know the guy? Is it because it doesn't agree with anything Sony related and YOU'RE TOO butthurt and Emo about it?

LOL, Cows today. If gamers are happy and content with a NON-Sony console, watch out people! Cows will desperately get angry-go butthurt and Emo on you because other people's choice or opinion doesn't agree with these Cowturds! So beware!

LOL

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#134 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@Bigboi500: why would you throw it away? Don't do that.

Oh I'm not, that's just me blowing off steam.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Douevenlift_bro

@KingsofQueens said:
@Douevenlift_bro said:
@BigBadBully said:

LMAO at YOU.

How the **** is he trying to "convince himself"? Do you even know the guy? Is it because it doesn't agree with anything Sony related and YOU'RE TOO butthurt and Emo about it?

LOL, Cows today. If gamers are happy and content with a NON-Sony console, watch out people! Cows will desperately get angry-go butthurt and Emo on you because other people's choice or opinion doesn't agree with these Cowturds! So beware!

LOL

Wow all these emotions lol go ahead and keep "slaying fools" in RYSE on your water cooler. PS: Take it easy on your keyboard man

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#136  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

It's fine.

Wow and Rock band 4...

I use it. Why would I sell it?

And yes, Rock Band 4. Let's just say I bought way too much DLC to switch platform families.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ProtossX

@Dire_Weasel said:
@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

It's fine.

Wow and Rock band 4...

And yes, Rock Band 4. Let's just say I bought way too much DLC to switch platform families.

the D-pad is still shit a slightly upgrade from the worst d-pad ever made is still garbage i use the ps4 d-pad all day long this thing is sex

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ProtossX: I'm not sure in what way a d-pad could be related to sex

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Douevenlift_bro

@Dire_Weasel said:
@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

It's fine.

Wow and Rock band 4...

I see, too each his own

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#140 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@KingsofQueens said:

LMAO at YOU.

LOL

Wow all these emotions lol go ahead and keep "slaying fools" in RYSE on your water cooler. PS: Take it easy on your keyboard man

Lol, great comeback...

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Both PS4 & X1 could use a few more great exclusives.. Only avid fanboys would say these consoles offer an amazing games library !!

Hopefully a few great announcements at E3 will start changing this situation..

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Not really, MS gave up on Kinect, now there's nothing to differentiate the X1. Also since so many games are also on the PC now, I have no interest in even getting multiplats on the console. Proper full retail game exclusives are few and far between for both the X1 and PS4.

The only game I'm interested in is Forza Motorsport 6 and I'll see what they've done to Gears in the remaster, but I'm not holding my breath.

If this is what consoles look like from now on, I think I'm permanently done with them outside of Nintendo consoles. They need to bring much more to the table that's unavailable on the PC.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

I have all 3 consoles and my playtime goes in the order of....PS4, X1 and WiiU! As far as the OP's question, I am fine with how the X1 performs. I think it stands up just fine with what the PS4 offers in terms of graphical quality in general and it has a good amount of games, apps and whatnot. As big of a MS fan as I am, I tend to play more multiplat games on the PS4 because I prefer the DS4 to the X1 controller. If I were to give the X1 a score on a 1-10 scale 10 being the best, I'd give it a 7.5 overall!

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By davem1992

@nyadc said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:

Moron

I'm not anti-Sony you bumbling idiot, I'm just not happy with the PlayStation 4 or their approach to it, learn how to make a distinction.

>isn't anti-Sony

>does nothing but make anti-Sony threads and comments.

I don't believe you.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#145 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

I love it, already having a good collection of games on it and the system itself is awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

I enjoy my Xbox, I've been playing Smite like crazy on it for a couple of months and bought Resident Evil recently also. I'm going to be giving it a rest for a little bit now cause I just bought the Witcher for the PS4 but honestly for right now exclusives are going to be limited so all we can do is enjoy multiplatforms. At least we know some exclusives coming out for the X1 for the rest of the year as we still don't know when the next big exclusive for Sony will come. E3 is going to have to be big for Sony to give us some release dates to some of their games.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#147  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Sounds like a cool story for your blog.