Xbox One - Oversized and Underpowered?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by -Damien- (5128 posts) 9 months, 8 days ago

Poll: Xbox One - Oversized and Underpowered? (15 votes)

Yup - it's gargantuan triple threats (The Bone, The Brick, and Kinect) and yet it's WEAK 67%
No - the size and power are proportional 33%
#1 Edited by The_Stand_In (363 posts) -

It's probably so freaking big to avoid the heat issues that plagued the 360. They can't really afford another RROD. As for weak hardware, yeah it's underwhelming.

#2 Posted by mtradr43 (5272 posts) -

At least there is going to be stuff to play on it. If you dont like killzone theres zero reason to buy a ps4 right now

#3 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@mtradr43 said:

At least there is going to be stuff to play on it. If you dont like killzone theres zero reason to buy a ps4 right now

Driveclub looks pretty sweet? Have you seen the trees in that game?!

#4 Edited by mems_1224 (45839 posts) -

at least it has games

#5 Posted by brimmul777 (1061 posts) -

I'm still buying the Xbox One before the PS4.Getting sick of all the Xbox One/PS4 bashing.I personally don't care who comes out on top,I'm in it for the games.All I know is that I won't be getting a WiiU kids console.

#6 Edited by -Damien- (5128 posts) -

@mtradr43 said:

PS4 launch games list is longer than Xbone, just saying

#7 Posted by Thecongregation (56 posts) -

wasn't there a thread with this exact same title almost made already with almost the exact same OP?

#8 Edited by B-apples (71 posts) -

wasn't there a thread with this exact same title almost made already with almost the exact same OP?

He lives and breathes Xbox One, he's the ultimate Xbox fanboy.

#9 Posted by lostrib (31951 posts) -

@danabo said:

@mtradr43 said:

Driveclub looks pretty sweet? Have you seen the trees in that game?!

which got delayed

#10 Posted by lostrib (31951 posts) -

yeah, although it might have been "overpriced and underpowered"

#11 Edited by Heil68 (42747 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@mtradr43 said:

PS4 launch games list is longer than Xbone, just saying

Yup, so people saying it has no games must mean xbone has negative amount then. lmao.

#12 Posted by -Damien- (5128 posts) -

where? by who?

#13 Posted by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

You forgot no games