Xbox One is the best system?

• 167 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

@AzatiS said:

I didnt like the fact that you came with a "neutral" post to pass a "fact" thats not valid. Your first post was a clever , masked fanboyistic post. I could tell it , the other guy could tell it ( so it wasnt only me ). Thats why i said what i said.

"The 360, currently, I'm still playing as oppose to my PS3 which is currently collecting dust (done with most of it's exclusives) says a lot "

Says what exactly daaamn !! That YOU prefer playing on X360 , the fact that you havent seen any big exclusive for some years now and you keep playing what exactly ? What the heck are you playing on X360 that "says alot" ?! You are full of BS and you know it you lem. Just dont hide it , say it !!

" PS3 has more exclusives variety to play with , has more and far better exclusives overall the last years vs competition but i found myself playing with my X360 more because X reason or Z reason and that says alot TO ME "

THAT would have been an honest answer you fanboy. You understand the difference ? Dont mask your pathetic fanboyism and when sees thru that while judging you you going into mad mode. Just be a man and accept what you really are , in the end of the day why not , play what you like most and have fun. Thats all that matters. You like X360 , so be it. But generalize your taste when facts speaking otherwise... GTFO!

The butthurt and nerd rage is strong with this one.

LOL,.....again, why do you care if it was neutral? If it bothers you so much, like most Cowturd fanboys, you need to layoff the internet for awhile, go outside and take a deep breath. Or better yet, go play your Playstation 3 or PS4 games while your at it. Unless you have some ESP, YOU don't know what I like or what I enjoy. I've been playing my 360 more because that's where a vast majority of my multi platform 3rd party games + Xbox exclusives collection are. Idiot. Some have been completed, some have not, some I'm playing again for FUN. That's not saying the PS3 is overall, garbage. My PS3 collection are composed of mostlyExclusives, the ones I care about, (minus Jrpgs, MGS4, GT5, GT6, God of War 3-Ascension, Starhawk, and few more that I don't care about) and some mulitplatform games, such as GTA 4, Homefront, LA Noire, Bad Company 1-2, for example. And that's NOT a lot of PS3 games. And I don't have that many digital games...on either platforms. And I also mentioned I maybe going back to Resistance 3 to play again. Now, does that make a crybaby like you, happy?

GTFO and Get over yourself. Let me guess, you and that other Cowturd would rather have me lean more towards a Pro-Playstation Point of View, right? Right. And the fact that it was ONLY You and Kinectheidiot could tell it, pretty much says a lot, because everyone, the ones who are rational and sane, knew how to read and knew that my post was simply MY OPINION, which I clearly wrote down and never was pass as fact.

LOL, at a simpleton like yourself being bothered by the first bolded part. And LOL at you for demanding me to further explain myself because your too stupid to figure it out. Plus, it STILL bothers you, which is hilarious.

Have a nice day, dude. I hope.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#152  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@KingsofQueens said:

@AzatiS said:

I didnt like the fact that you came with a "neutral" post to pass a "fact" thats not valid. Your first post was a clever , masked fanboyistic post. I could tell it , the other guy could tell it ( so it wasnt only me ). Thats why i said what i said.

"The 360, currently, I'm still playing as oppose to my PS3 which is currently collecting dust (done with most of it's exclusives) says a lot "

Says what exactly daaamn !! That YOU prefer playing on X360 , the fact that you havent seen any big exclusive for some years now and you keep playing what exactly ? What the heck are you playing on X360 that "says alot" ?! You are full of BS and you know it you lem. Just dont hide it , say it !!

" PS3 has more exclusives variety to play with , has more and far better exclusives overall the last years vs competition but i found myself playing with my X360 more because X reason or Z reason and that says alot TO ME "

THAT would have been an honest answer you fanboy. You understand the difference ? Dont mask your pathetic fanboyism and when sees thru that while judging you you going into mad mode. Just be a man and accept what you really are , in the end of the day why not , play what you like most and have fun. Thats all that matters. You like X360 , so be it. But generalize your taste when facts speaking otherwise... GTFO!

The butthurt and nerd rage is strong with this one.

LOL,.....again, why do you care if it was neutral? If it bothers you so much, like most Cowturd fanboys, you need to layoff the internet for awhile, go outside and take a deep breath. Or better yet, go play your Playstation 3 or PS4 games while your at it. Unless you have some ESP, YOU don't know what I like or what I enjoy. I've been playing my 360 more because that's where a vast majority of my multi platform 3rd party games + Xbox exclusives collection are. Idiot. Some have been completed, some have not, some I'm playing again for FUN. That's not saying the PS3 is overall, garbage. My PS3 collection are composed of mostlyExclusives, the ones I care about, (minus Jrpgs, MGS4, GT5, GT6, God of War 3-Ascension, Starhawk, and few more that I don't care about) and some mulitplatform games, such as GTA 4, Homefront, LA Noire, Bad Company 1-2, for example. And that's NOT a lot of PS3 games. And I don't have that many digital games...on either platforms. And I also mentioned I maybe going back to Resistance 3 to play again. Now, does that make a crybaby like you, happy?

GTFO and Get over yourself. Let me guess, you and that other Cowturd would rather have me lean more towards a Pro-Playstation Point of View, right? Right. And the fact that it was ONLY You and Kinectheidiot could tell it, pretty much says a lot, because everyone, the ones who are rational and sane, knew how to read and knew that my post was simply MY OPINION, which I clearly wrote down and never was pass as fact.

LOL, at a simpleton like yourself being bothered by the first bolded part. And LOL at you for demanding me to further explain myself because your too stupid to figure it out. Plus, it STILL bothers you, which is hilarious.

Have a nice day, dude. I hope.

Butthurt ? Rage ?!! ... I might be a nerd !! But everything else ...just big roflcopter ! You are the one going into rage mode and im just replying on same manner...

As i said before , play what you want , have fun with what you want ... Thats your choice ! Just stop masking your fanboyism .. Thats all. Everything else you saying ..is just out of rage or i dont know , you know ! I dont have anything else to say to you. I said everything i had on my last post .

Have a nice day too

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@AzatiS: You must not have an X1 bro?

All things that are HANDS down better on the X1.

OS and features.... Not close.

Games this fall Halo MCC, FH2, Sunset Overdrive...

Network.

Who ever says the PS4 is better than the X1 at this point does not own both systems. It's that simple.

It's not even close. X1>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 right now.

180p or 5fps can't fix this kids. It's ass-woop city.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

Network.

Who ever says the PS4 is better than the X1 at this point does not own both systems. It's that simple.

You mean 3 games that haven't hit and 2 of them which will be or are on xbox 360 already.? Is that the so call great line.? They are not even here yet,meanwhile the PS4 hot Infamous SS,MLB,TLOU and still LBP,DC and several other indies which are not coming the xbox one...

As of this very moment the PS4 has better games than the xbox one,the xbox one is playing catch up.

Halo CC almost all are on xbox 360 dirt cheap but Halo 2,FH2 will be on xbox 360 as well,and what you are downplaying now graphics is what the one version has over FH2 on 360..hahahaa

OS and features yeah,but i don't think the PS4 need snap TV crap.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Network.

You mean 3 games that haven't hit and 2 of them which will be or are on xbox 360 already.? Is that the so call great line.? They are not even here yet,meanwhile the PS4 hot Infamous SS,MLB,TLOU and still LBP,DC and several other indies which are not coming the xbox one...

As of this very moment the PS4 has better games than the xbox one,the xbox one is playing catch up.

Halo CC almost all are on xbox 360 dirt cheap but Halo 2,FH2 will be on xbox 360 as well,and what you are downplaying now graphics is what the one version has over FH2 on 360..hahahaa

OS and features yeah,but i don't think the PS4 need snap TV crap.

Let's not play the hide behind the PC game, while comparing both systems head to head.....Now you're playing the 360 card. :p

This is epic... lmfao

grasp much... Facts are facts son.

EDIT: If you actually used anything but second or third hand knowledge of the X1 you might be more credible.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 tormentos

@b4x said:

Let's not play the hide behind the PC game, while comparing both systems head to head.....Now you're playing the 360 card. :p

This is epic... lmfao

EDIT: If you actually used anything but second or third hand knowledge of the X1 you might be more credible.

Most of Halo collection is on xbox 360,and FH2 as well will be that leave you with 1 game SSOD vs DC and LBP 3 + several indies.

What does the xbox one has to play now.? Hahaha

Hell when the xbox one got its last exclusive..hahahaha

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

This is epic... lmfao

Most of Halo collection is on xbox 360,and FH2 as well will be that leave you with 1 game SSOD vs DC and LBP 3 + several indies.

Dance Central, and the ladies love it. You should try getting some.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#159  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@pikachudude860 said:

The "best" system is a matter of opinion, really.

True. There's really no right or wrong. Everyone has their own feeling as to why one system is better then the other. I still think the Ouya is the worse system.

@Vatusus said:

lulz lems are a delusional bunch

Cows are even more delusional. El Tormo and GrenadeLicker are 100% proof of that.

@lglz1337: wwhat a joke thread!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

What a joke response. LOL!! A "Joke" trying to make a joke. How ironic.

@melonfarmerz said:

Right now, it's PC, PS4, and to some extent, the Wii U for its exclusives. The Xbox is completely irrelevant and everyone who isn't a blind fanboy can see that.

Stop making stupid, cherry picked statements to make yourself feel better about your purchase...

Xbox can't even compete with the Remakestation 4, yet somehow you're trying to justify it as better than PC? This is actually a SW first, I'm amazed.

The PC is a game console? Not the last time I checked. You're opinion doesn't equal fact.

You may want to stand in front of a mirror and say, "I'm A Hypocrite". LOL!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 tormentos
@draign said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

That kinect crap...hahaha

Yeah that surely beat Infamous...hahahaah

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#161 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@draign said:

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

This is epic... lmfao

Wait wait.. if they are going to discredit FH2 then LBP3 doesn't count either as it is coming to ps3 as well. And lol indies... there are indies on both platforms beyond counting. Cows can't help but claim indies because those are the best games on the ps4

Shape up, Kinect Rivals, Forza 5, etc are also all "exclusive"

And the Halo MC Collection is so epic a package that it does count as exclusive in my book. Can you play Halo CE and Halo 2 multiplayer online? No. Let alone having all 4 games plus mutliplayer plus all maps ever plus creating campaign level playlists... Trust me, that game is not on any other platform.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Xbox One has the best exclusives and the best controller, therefore it IS the best system out.

PoppaNecktie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By PoppaNecktie
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

You know someone's gone into full-on Champ mode when they trot out the "Xbox sucks so F'ing bad, PS4 is 45% more powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Keep telling yourselves that. Chant the mantra and be comfortable that you bought the right system. Enjoy that higher bandwidth RAM, it'll make a WORLD of difference in the games you play. Just like that cell processor did for you guys last gen. Genius.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#164  Edited By SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

Xbox One has the best exclusives and the best controller, therefore it IS the best system out.

Best online service. Best cloud. Richest company. XB1 is the clear winner. End of Story. The ps4 is a relic by comparison.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#165 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

If you mean best shittiest console that I can agree on lol ppl are still in denial about the Xbox one lacking graphics of the ps4'and the amazing exclusive of the wiiu. Lol Xbox fails in both areas as most of the games on it are available elsewhere even the new forza

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

PC is the best system, not Xbone.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Lol this is the most subjective thread that I've ever seen on SW. Yet people still come to argue which is better, but all that leads to is wait for it.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................spin.

Next it'll be which is better Coke vs Pepsi.

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

No?

PoppaNecktie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 PoppaNecktie
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@mariokart64fan said:

If you mean best shittiest console that I can agree on lol ppl are still in denial about the Xbox one lacking graphics of the ps4'and the amazing exclusive of the wiiu. Lol Xbox fails in both areas as most of the games on it are available elsewhere even the new forza

Haha, there it is again "XBox1 lacking graphics of the ps4"---Riiiiiiiight. That's like saying "Toyota Carolla lacking the sheer horsepower of a Honda Civic" hahaha. If you repeat it enough, it may just become true!!!

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#170 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

As someoen who has played DR3 on both PC and xbox one, you are full of SH**