Xbox One hate

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Heclogit
Member since 2005 • 377 Posts

I really don't get the hate people have for the system. Some of those features are pretty nice to have. I don't watch much TV but it is nice you can watch sports while playing video games on the same screen. That is a useful feature to a lot of people. Also the system has some good exclusives. Forza, Dead Rising 3 and Titan Fall. Power star Golf is really fun to. I will always get multi plats on X1 the controller is legit. PS4s isn't bad but just feels cheap in comparison. Infamous Second Son is by far the best game on either system. I'm having a great time. Just don't get the X1 hate.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Inb4: Lock. Xbox sucks.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Yo @misterpmedia what's misterx been up to? I don't want to give his crap site the hits, even if it is to see meltdowns.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Explanation of the hate = System Wars

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

This wouldn't be "System wars" If people didn't bash eachothers consoles. I see the value in the X1 but i have absolutely no interest in it and would not buy one even if i had the money to.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yo @misterpmedia what's misterx been up to? I don't want to give his crap site the hits, even if it is to see meltdowns.

You'll find out when he posts a new blog post. It should be full of epic meltdowns or some serious A+ mind gymnastics.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#7 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Xbox comes with DRM when you unbox it, it requires a kinect camera in the bundle. It's more expensive, is less powerful, has less games coming out for it, has a terrible UI. Should i go on?

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I don't hate the X1. In fact, I still want to play Killer Instinct. The problem is that I highly dislike Microsoft and their Nazi policies. Apple is just as bad. Guess what? The only Microsoft product in my home is Windows as it was preinstalled and I'm a PC guy. The only Apple product in my home is my wife's iphone. I refuse to buy from those two companies.

Puggy301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Puggy301
Member since 2003 • 202 Posts

I don't hate the X1 either. I just don't want anything to do with Kinect & don't want to pay $100 extra for a device that will just collect dust in the back of my closet. As soon as M$ offers a Kinectless X1 package I'll buy one, as will, undoubtedly, many, many others.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

I'm apathetic towards it for now. Until Quantom Break, more Halo, faster game installs, price drops and whatever. Also I don't understand watching TV and playing games on the same screen? Is that seriously a thing? Why is this a selling point? What a bizarre feature. The PS4 doesn't look particularly fantastic at present either but on the other hand Sony haven't really done anything wrong with it.

Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Heclogit

Watching NBA play offs and Baseball for me is handy while playing sports games because I'm capable of doing both at the same time. I didn't think I would like kinect and I don't like the camera features. Voice control is handy though. I love the fact that Xbox on turns on your system and TV without needing any remote.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Netret0120 said:

This wouldn't be "System wars" If people didn't bash eachothers consoles. I see the value in the X1 but i have absolutely no interest in it and would not buy one even if i had the money to.

Value is subjective....

Heclogit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Heclogit

@LJS9502_basic:

Value is subjective and so is the statement even if I did have the money I wouldn't want one. Because in general all gamers who have the money would prefer to have both.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Heclogit said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Value is subjective and so is the statement even if I did have the money I wouldn't want one. Because in general all gamers who have the money would prefer to have both.

Not necessarily. There are many people who get by with one and don't mind that. Don't generalize.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

It's called group think. Most people, especially on the Internet, are sheep and just follow the crowd.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

its hard to understand. It has the better games and better features. I guess it costs more and people are scared of a camera but to me the more money is for a better piece of tech

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Sorry Heclogit, but as per the System Wars Survival Guide (see the sticky) users must have at least 500 posts before they can create threads in this board.