Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by Evo_nine (1713 posts) -

xbox has come a long way from the e3 disaster.

Just like every generation, its the games that will sell consoles in the end.

Consumers are slowly realising this.

PS4 already has a gaming drought resulting in untouched ps4's. As for myself, I too am bored of the multiplats, but the xbox exclusives are just so entertaining I cant put them down.

The bad thing for xbox gamers in all this is that 2014 we will be getting halo, quantum break and TITANFALL!!! so playing them all will be impossible. :( :( :(

#152 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

PS4 is probably at 4 million + right now. I'd even say 5 million considering how fast its selling.

This lem gloating is reminding me of the last time lems posted XB1's sales numbers and then Sony pooped on them. ^__^ I can't wait for Sony's numbers to be revealed soon.

#153 Posted by iambatman7986 (408 posts) -

Good sales for a console that "nobody wants". Let's hope the sales keep up and the demand stays high.

#154 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

PS4 is probably at 4 million + right now. I'd even say 5 million considering how fast its selling.

This lem gloating is reminding me of the last time lems posted XB1's sales numbers and then Sony pooped on them. ^__^ I can't wait for Sony's numbers to be revealed soon.

Don't know about 5 due to constraights and being Sony's target goal. 3.5-4 would be likely if they managed to get a couple more shipments in before today.

Also uh, the Xbox numbers came AFTER Sony's last time.

#155 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

This is not impressive news, considering the fact that SONY has sold one billion PS4s. Yes, that's right, one billion...with a "b".

#156 Edited by EnviousEyezOnMe (260 posts) -

The fact that the X1 is $100 more and they sold 3mil in 20 less countries than Sony, speaks for itself.

EDIT* Sorry, just found out Sony is now in 40 markets. YIKES!

#157 Edited by tormentos (17693 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's pretty obvious that PS4 is way ahead of that.

How is anything "pretty obvious" when you don't have anything official from Sony yet? We haven't been given any sales numbers since BOTH companies announced selling 2 million in 18 days.

Sony sold 2.1 millions on 15 days,it was MS who sold 2 million in 18.

And is obvious that sony has continue to ship units since December one as UK sales prove.

@lostrib said:

@finalstar2007 said:

PS4 is most likely 4 or 5 Million then which means we'll see the news very soon

next gen consoles are hitting it good!

based on?

It would seem like PS4 has a supply issue at the moment

I think 3.5 to 4 million is doable.

The PS4 has a supply issue,that is worsen by the fact that the demand for the product is higher than MS one,so is a combination of 2 factors rather than just 1,UK sales show that very clear sony out shipped and outsold MS even that MS had a week advantage,and even that sony was feed more parts of EU than MS was.

thats the thing that cows are trying to glaze over right now...Xbox One doing this in only 13 countries. less than half the territories the PS4 is selling in. if the XB1 is selling like this in a small number of regions then it's selling at an amazing rate. once the other territories get involved it could be an avalanche hitting Sony. Sony only selling around 3 million in double the territory...looks bad. they needed to steal some of the market share back from Microsoft...not tie them.

a low supply of consoles means nothing. they needed more people with the system so more people are getting their friends to chip in and buy onr and a snowball effect forms...not a toss up like Microsoft has them in. they needed the ps2 era like they said. they just couldnt achieve it. its a stalemate and the competition hasnt even released worldwide yet while also having better supplies because of better management of stock. my opinion, they should not have done the worldwide thing and released in limited areas like MS. it'd condense their sales and give them breathing room to successfully release in other regions with no major shortages. supply demand...right now they're trying to sell here, there, all over the place. while MS has its 13 they're churning out systems too at a decent rate...they're supplying their demand. Sony tried to be flashy and couldnt back it up and let their competition gain ground.

besides, Sony said its goal for 2013 was to hit the 3 million sold mark. so its fair to believe they had at least 3 million units to sell. this announcement from MS makes the limited supply BS excuse irrelevant. they achieved Sony's goal in less territory and time.

Completely irrelevant i have told you like 10 times so do other like Kinglemming.

It doesn't matter how many countries there are,because both companies are producing about the same number of units,with sony having a slight edge.

3 million between 13 countries or 3 million between 32 countries still the same,since sony can't sell more than that,also what you are forgetting is that those countries left out for the xbox one,are not big market for MS,it is the reason MS let them out,no point in sending units to places where they will not sell or sell poorly,outside US the xbox one only sell good in UK,the rest of the countries basically like more the PS brand.

Also you are forgetting that Japan isn't even part of the equation yet,where the xbox one will be dead on arrival like it is always with the bran and where the PS4 will surely sell a damn ton.

Actually MS is stuffing the channels for the demand they have,there are xbox one every where,yet PS4 banish as soon as they hit retailers,worse places like Ebay continue to sell more PS4 and higher prices than the xbox one,which show the demand for the PS4 is there and bigger than the xbox one.

It sold a million copies....so did Forza and DR3 is close


Killzone sold 1 million faster,not only that Killzone also has more competition as well,it has 2 other FPS with big names alone side it,oh and there are other shooters free as well on PS4.

@StrongBlackVine: where's this link of the PS4 selling more units? is this another case of cows saying made up stuff over n over to make it seem like its true?

i mean, at least wait a week...don't try that scam in a thread like this lol. we last heard from Sony on December 3rd....since then, nothing. so stop with the, "we know Sony is ahead/we know Sony sold more units" nonsense. unless u have a link then no one knows that, at all.

Where is the link where it say the xbox one sold more.? Because TC claimed the xbox one was a head and you went with it without asking for link,so where is the link,all it say is that MS sold 900K more units than what the PS4 had on December 1.

#158 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

I said the Xbox is ahead now and that it will probably fall behind by Sony's announcement. You sure a a very stupid man tormentos.

#159 Posted by Chutebox (36996 posts) -

I said the Xbox is ahead now and that it will probably fall behind by Sony's announcement. You sure a a very stupid man tormentos.

Your OP contained this, "The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!!"

#160 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

These next gen consoles seem to be going strong.

I personally don't understand it though, since there's still nothing good for either console.

#161 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Wow. That's terrible. TLHBO.

#162 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10175 posts) -

Wow. That's terrible. TLHBO.

wtf? haha

#163 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!!

As it's been pointed out, that's slightly premature.

#164 Posted by tormentos (17693 posts) -

@Omega-316 said:

lol oh you internet folks. 3 million sold to RETAILERS but when you actually leave your homes and go to the store u can find xbox ones on the shelves while PS4 are completely sold out. I go into ebgames and I hear ppl coming in and asking if there are any ps4s and when they can expect them. No one is asking about the xbone. I can go into my local best buy and buy a xbone. But im not because im not a idiot. I will wait for the better product.

Local stores near me only intermittently receive Xbox Ones, and do not hold them for long. It seems to be anecdote versus anecdote... Or generalization, in your case.

Yet screen of xbox one in stores come in every day,even gamestop was doing some heavy prommo for them,with table and all that crap,you don't see that for the PS4 period as soon as units hit they are gone,i would not be surprise to know that gamestop still is trying to fulfill pre-orders and people in waiting list.

@Phazevariance said:

LOL, cows all going "sony still sold more, just wait" then why did MS state they have the fastest selling console last year? PS4 is hurt by low stock probably from low production yields. Love watching a cow cry fest thread like this.

fastest selling?

its because major nelson said they were selling 100k a day for that week....but i dont understand how 900k in 9 days was faster then a million in 24 hours...lol

MS skewed math 100K a day is faster than 1 million in 1 day go figure....hahahaha

Hell they didn't even sell 1 million in NA before the end of November they sold 900k or less,since it launched on the 22 of November,so sales wise it only had 8 or 9 days to break those sales into.

@super600 said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's entertaining to watch lems delude themselves into thinking Xbone has any type of sales advantage over the PS4. $100 more the competition, inferior hardware, games that aren't worth jack, inferior UI.. Do you really think the gaming populous is that stupid?

Besides the superior multiplats and downloadable games what good games can PS4 owners play now. I do not think a lot of people are interested in knack or killzone shadow falls.Xblox one owners have an okay lineup of games anyway even though a lot of bad downloadable games and Ryse have been released on the xbox one.

That's odd because score don't reflect that and you may play the meta game here,but fact is that is totally irrelevant what gamespot say outside this walls.

The PS4 has more games and higher scores to.

I find it funny that the xbox one is selling as good as it is at 100 dollars more. Its impressive and alot of cows are eating crow right now. This coupled with titanfalls release in march will surely push more xbox ones. Next holiday a price drop to bring them closer in price to sony will probably be enough to overtake sony in the number one market. Cows that said the xbox one would be a complete failure were shewigenja, icanhaze, and some more im sure

Why eating crow.? There is always a nice portion of your use base that adopt early,didn't the wii u sold 3 million as well by the end of December 2012.?

Yeah because the PS4 will get not games,is funny how a multiplatform game will some how sky rocket xbox one sales,but exclusives for sony will not,even better talking about price drops,as if MS was the only one that could cut prices.

Oh wait you claim MS will even over take sony,now at next fall we should see who really eat crow.

@tormentos: oh yeah another guy who said the xbox one would be a failure was you. You opinion is in the dumps right now, you should of known better.

That damage the PS4 is selling better...

@Cranler: insinuated then...just like you cowsare are insinuating the XB1 has no chance of catching up. price drop...games...nothing, nothing will save the XB1. war's over. the ps4 is 500,000 ahead n its clear sailing from here for the next 8 years...right cows? smh...keep overhyping. its fun watching u backtrack while trying to eat the whole alphabet. lol

Wait until sony reveal its numbers,you can sell more than sold out,Sony is sold out MS isn't selling out period xbox one every where,and is not because MS is manufacturing 2 million units a month,UK sales show that pretty easy,Sony out shipped and outsold MS even that MS release 1 week before sony.

That tell the story thank god sony can't make 2 or 3 million units a month.

#165 Posted by AzatiS (7515 posts) -

But Sony is probably close behind.

Who is close behind ?!! lol .... So you think PS4 hasnt been on 3M mark yet?!! Its far more than 3 as we speak just wait for official numbers...

Europe is sold to Sony , Japan sales are coming in a month ( another big market that Sony will win easily ) and what is left is NA... Will be the difference THAT big to let X1 catch up ? And there you are saying X1 is ahead and PS4 close behind !! Are you serious ?! Tell me you joking!

#166 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9471 posts) -

I don't understand how Sony launching in more countries somehow deters their lead.

Sony is producing X number of consoles and are shipping them to Y number of countries.

Microsoft is producing A number of consoles and are shipping them to B number of countries.

It doesn't matter what Y is if X is the same or slightly more/less then A.

Sony is simply trying to take the lead is as many countries as possible because they'll end up selling a few million consoles in smaller countries over the entire generation.

I guarantee you Kaz Hirai walks up on stage at CES and tells the world how well the PS4 is done. Stuff like, "We didn't just have the best launch in PlayStation history, we had the best launch of any gaming console ever.", "The PS4 is in extremely high demand; we've been constantly replenishing our stocks worldwide and have been barely able to keep up with demand." etc.

#167 Posted by lundy86_4 (43207 posts) -

Yet screen of xbox one in stores come in every day,even gamestop was doing some heavy prommo for them,with table and all that crap,you don't see that for the PS4 period as soon as units hit they are gone,i would not be surprise to know that gamestop still is trying to fulfill pre-orders and people in waiting list.

Thanks for the speculation, fuckwit.

#168 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14021 posts) -

Sold 3 million to retails*

#169 Posted by YD_11 (1747 posts) -

pretty good for the X1's first 39 days

#170 Edited by OhSnapitz (18311 posts) -

Why are cows still arguing.. "coulda.. woulda.. shouldas.." Until the Sony announces solid numbers for the PS4 it's in dead last... Again!

#171 Edited by Phazevariance (10942 posts) -

TCHBO.

They keep posting things like:

"sony probably sold more by now. " then they guess some random number that is higher than 3mil. lol at the butt hurt here. I think they were expecting x1 sales to stop or something. PS4 sales will be close but as of right now cows are just crying everywhere.

#172 Posted by EnviousEyezOnMe (260 posts) -

I don't understand how Sony launching in more countries somehow deters their lead.

Sony is producing X number of consoles and are shipping them to Y number of countries.

Microsoft is producing A number of consoles and are shipping them to B number of countries.

It doesn't matter what Y is if X is the same or slightly more/less then A.

Sony is simply trying to take the lead is as many countries as possible because they'll end up selling a few million consoles in smaller countries over the entire generation.

I guarantee you Kaz Hirai walks up on stage at CES and tells the world how well the PS4 is done. Stuff like, "We didn't just have the best launch in PlayStation history, we had the best launch of any gaming console ever.", "The PS4 is in extremely high demand; we've been constantly replenishing our stocks worldwide and have been barely able to keep up with demand." etc.

Sony is wearing themselves thin across too many countries at once, THIS is why you can't find any. They don't have the productions yields to keep up with demand in 40 countries at once. MS focused on having enough for everyone in what they consider their "main territories".

So for those who live in west bumble f**k saying, "Oh X1's are everywhere". No issssh cause they focused on keeping the US plenty supplied. They dissed other countries so you could have for XMAS numbnutz! *SMH*

#173 Edited by tormentos (17693 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

xbox has come a long way from the e3 disaster.

Just like every generation, its the games that will sell consoles in the end.

Consumers are slowly realising this.

PS4 already has a gaming drought resulting in untouched ps4's. As for myself, I too am bored of the multiplats, but the xbox exclusives are just so entertaining I cant put them down.

The bad thing for xbox gamers in all this is that 2014 we will be getting halo, quantum break and TITANFALL!!! so playing them all will be impossible. :( :( :(

hahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Le Trolex...

Uh no, I said they are probably behind, but they will probably be past by the time the numbers came out. I know you're a very, very, stupid man but try to keep up.

The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!!

Nothing more to say damage control it all you want jumped the gun period,trying to fix it only make it worse...hahaha.

@edidili said:

The reason why PS4 is out of stock is because it was spread too thin. It shipped on much more countries so it would obviously run out of stock. The reason IMO why MS limited to few countries was to capitalize on that shortage in the main markets.

And they failed look at UK,the PS4 launch 1 week after,and still outsold and out shipped the xbox one.

The fact that the X1 is $100 more and they sold 3mil in 20 less countries than Sony, speaks for itself.

EDIT* Sorry, just found out Sony is now in 40 markets. YIKES!

You can sell better than sold out,sony can have 100 countries and MS 10,if MS has 3 million and sony has 3.1 million the result is the same,even more when you can buy a damn xbox one every where,yet PS4 as missing in action as soon as they hit retailers they are gone.

The 2 platforms don't have the same demand even Ebay shows that.

I said the Xbox is ahead now and that it will probably fall behind by Sony's announcement. You sure a a very stupid man tormentos.

So the xbox one is ahead now in this minute,but if sony announce in 5 minutes that they sold 4 million units,is because sony sold 1 million units more in the time frame of MS announcement right.?

You are such a moron and your damage controls is pure gold,you jumped the gun and you are desperate trying to fix it,to late dude...lol

@tormentos said:

Yet screen of xbox one in stores come in every day,even gamestop was doing some heavy prommo for them,with table and all that crap,you don't see that for the PS4 period as soon as units hit they are gone,i would not be surprise to know that gamestop still is trying to fulfill pre-orders and people in waiting list.

Thanks for the speculation, fuckwit.

Dat Damage...hehehe...

#174 Posted by Phazevariance (10942 posts) -

@Nonstop-Madness said:

I don't understand how Sony launching in more countries somehow deters their lead.

Sony is producing X number of consoles and are shipping them to Y number of countries.

Microsoft is producing A number of consoles and are shipping them to B number of countries.

It doesn't matter what Y is if X is the same or slightly more/less then A.

Sony is simply trying to take the lead is as many countries as possible because they'll end up selling a few million consoles in smaller countries over the entire generation.

I guarantee you Kaz Hirai walks up on stage at CES and tells the world how well the PS4 is done. Stuff like, "We didn't just have the best launch in PlayStation history, we had the best launch of any gaming console ever.", "The PS4 is in extremely high demand; we've been constantly replenishing our stocks worldwide and have been barely able to keep up with demand." etc.

Sony is wearing themselves thin across too many countries at once, THIS is why you can't find any. They don't have the productions yields to keep up with demand in 40 countries at once. MS focused on having enough for everyone in what they consider their "main territories".

So for those who live in west bumble f**k saying, "Oh X1's are everywhere". No issssh cause they focused on keeping the US plenty supplied. They dissed other countries so you could have for XMAS numbnutz! *SMH*

Wearing themselves too thin doesn't make the total sales any less. That's a problem with manufacturing yields. The number of places its sold doesn't even come into the equation for total number of units sold. If manufacturing yields are low, then sales suffer overall. If anything, being sold in so many countries is why its sold out everywhere which is how they are trying to build demand for it. Fanboys go "oh its sold out, must be hard to get cause its wanted so badly. I need to get one asap." and it builds more demand.

#175 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4224 posts) -

I wouldn't jump the gun and say they have won anything, but they're doing very well and no where near as bad as the cows doom and gloom threads would have you believe.

They're catching up with the Wii U fast.

#176 Posted by lundy86_4 (43207 posts) -

Dat Damage...hehehe...

That speculation. Dam, you are thick as shit.

#177 Posted by OhSnapitz (18311 posts) -

I wouldn't jump the gun and say they have won anything, but they're doing very well and no where near as bad as the cows doom and gloom threads would have you believe.

They're catching up with the Wii U fast.

The Dreamcast could catch up with the Wii U.. fast.

#178 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4224 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

I wouldn't jump the gun and say they have won anything, but they're doing very well and no where near as bad as the cows doom and gloom threads would have you believe.

They're catching up with the Wii U fast.

The Dreamcast could catch up with the Wii U.. fast.

LOL, I know just saying after a year head start, I didn't expect it to count for so little so quickly.

#179 Posted by kingtito (4905 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's pretty obvious that PS4 is way ahead of that.

How is anything "pretty obvious" when you don't have anything official from Sony yet? We haven't been given any sales numbers since BOTH companies announced selling 2 million in 18 days.

Sony sold 2.1 millions on 15 days,it was MS who sold 2 million in 18.

And is obvious that sony has continue to ship units since December one as UK sales prove.

@lostrib said:

@finalstar2007 said:

PS4 is most likely 4 or 5 Million then which means we'll see the news very soon

next gen consoles are hitting it good!

based on?

It would seem like PS4 has a supply issue at the moment

I think 3.5 to 4 million is doable.

The PS4 has a supply issue,that is worsen by the fact that the demand for the product is higher than MS one,so is a combination of 2 factors rather than just 1,UK sales show that very clear sony out shipped and outsold MS even that MS had a week advantage,and even that sony was feed more parts of EU than MS was.

@tymeservesfate said:

thats the thing that cows are trying to glaze over right now...Xbox One doing this in only 13 countries. less than half the territories the PS4 is selling in. if the XB1 is selling like this in a small number of regions then it's selling at an amazing rate. once the other territories get involved it could be an avalanche hitting Sony. Sony only selling around 3 million in double the territory...looks bad. they needed to steal some of the market share back from Microsoft...not tie them.

a low supply of consoles means nothing. they needed more people with the system so more people are getting their friends to chip in and buy onr and a snowball effect forms...not a toss up like Microsoft has them in. they needed the ps2 era like they said. they just couldnt achieve it. its a stalemate and the competition hasnt even released worldwide yet while also having better supplies because of better management of stock. my opinion, they should not have done the worldwide thing and released in limited areas like MS. it'd condense their sales and give them breathing room to successfully release in other regions with no major shortages. supply demand...right now they're trying to sell here, there, all over the place. while MS has its 13 they're churning out systems too at a decent rate...they're supplying their demand. Sony tried to be flashy and couldnt back it up and let their competition gain ground.

besides, Sony said its goal for 2013 was to hit the 3 million sold mark. so its fair to believe they had at least 3 million units to sell. this announcement from MS makes the limited supply BS excuse irrelevant. they achieved Sony's goal in less territory and time.

Completely irrelevant i have told you like 10 times so do other like Kinglemming.

It doesn't matter how many countries there are,because both companies are producing about the same number of units,with sony having a slight edge.

3 million between 13 countries or 3 million between 32 countries still the same,since sony can't sell more than that,also what you are forgetting is that those countries left out for the xbox one,are not big market for MS,it is the reason MS let them out,no point in sending units to places where they will not sell or sell poorly,outside US the xbox one only sell good in UK,the rest of the countries basically like more the PS brand.

Also you are forgetting that Japan isn't even part of the equation yet,where the xbox one will be dead on arrival like it is always with the bran and where the PS4 will surely sell a damn ton.

Actually MS is stuffing the channels for the demand they have,there are xbox one every where,yet PS4 banish as soon as they hit retailers,worse places like Ebay continue to sell more PS4 and higher prices than the xbox one,which show the demand for the PS4 is there and bigger than the xbox one.

@chikenfriedrice said:

It sold a million copies....so did Forza and DR3 is close

Killzone sold 1 million faster,not only that Killzone also has more competition as well,it has 2 other FPS with big names alone side it,oh and there are other shooters free as well on PS4.

@tymeservesfate said:

@StrongBlackVine: where's this link of the PS4 selling more units? is this another case of cows saying made up stuff over n over to make it seem like its true?

i mean, at least wait a week...don't try that scam in a thread like this lol. we last heard from Sony on December 3rd....since then, nothing. so stop with the, "we know Sony is ahead/we know Sony sold more units" nonsense. unless u have a link then no one knows that, at all.

Where is the link where it say the xbox one sold more.? Because TC claimed the xbox one was a head and you went with it without asking for link,so where is the link,all it say is that MS sold 900K more units than what the PS4 had on December 1.

Once again El tormented pops in with ZERO evidence to back up sales claims. All I'm asking for is evidence not "it's obvious" fanboy logic. Make a sales claim then back it up. For the record I do not think MS outsold Sony but since I'm not the one making claims I don't need to provide proof. Those that are should at least post something to backup what they're saying. Not just make blind fanboy post "it's obvious" when none of here have access to hard WW sales data.

#180 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

This thread only proves how stupid lems are. Claiming victory even before Sony announces their numbers. It's gonna be funny as hell when Sony announce theirs and it's ahead by a million or more lol. The stupidity cycle with lems never ends. Premature victory claims only to get owned less than a week later.

#181 Edited by _Cadbury_ (2936 posts) -

Lol at the lems in this thread. Just goes to show how pissed off they are about the PS4 being the dominant console this gen.

#182 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (356 posts) -

This thread is going to be hilarious very soon. We're ready for it Kaz.

#183 Posted by OhSnapitz (18311 posts) -

Lol at the lems in this thread. Just goes to show how pissed off they are about the PS4 being the dominant console this gen.

Lol... How does one dominate from last place?

n/m I forgot who I was taking about.

#184 Edited by Chutebox (36996 posts) -

This thread is really going to be funny soon. I'll enjoy certain fans backtracking.

#185 Edited by BlessedChill (676 posts) -

Tormentos is so freaking annoying, my gosh.

Lems prematurely blowing their load like always.

> cloud power

> secret sauce (secret gpu) (tiled resources)

> First day sale figures

> COD rumor for 720p

> Resolution Gate

> "Scaler Chip"

> thinking Sony would follow DRM route

> Hyping Ryse

> Always online

> Albert Penello's comments on Xbox One (pre launch)

#186 Edited by BlessedChill (676 posts) -

@kingtito: Don't bother with him you're only wasting your time.

The sad part is he'd be a good poster if he didn't spout so many claims as facts especially when there so bias. Provide links for your shit srsly

#187 Posted by kuu2 (7110 posts) -

Seriously, 3million consoles at $500 is seriously ridiculous!

Never would I have thought that many Ones would be sold. MSoft must be throwing partys right now.

#188 Edited by OhSnapitz (18311 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

This thread is really going to be funny soon. I'll enjoy certain fans backtracking.

..I agree especially when Sony announces their official numbers.

#189 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

I'm bookmarking this thread to own lems once Sony announces their numbers :)

#190 Edited by tormentos (17693 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Once again El tormented pops in with ZERO evidence to back up sales claims. All I'm asking for is evidence not "it's obvious" fanboy logic. Make a sales claim then back it up. For the record I do not think MS outsold Sony but since I'm not the one making claims I don't need to provide proof. Those that are should at least post something to backup what they're saying. Not just make blind fanboy post "it's obvious" when none of here have access to hard WW sales data.

Wait what i have to back up that sony has been selling more units after December 1.?

Hahahaha.....

Yeah sony didn't ship a single unit since December 1 dude,you are a sad lemming sony shipped more units since december 1 which is what i told you no need to back that up is well known.

Why are cows still arguing.. "coulda.. woulda.. shouldas.." Until the Sony announces solid numbers for the PS4 it's in dead last... Again!

WTF.? lol....

We have another one to make fun off once those sony numbers come in...lol

B y the way have any proof that sony is dead last.? I need a link and not to the sales on this thread..hahaha

Lol... How does one dominate from last place?

n/m I forgot who I was taking about.

Funny enough losing is losing MS loss to,and ended tied vs a $600 console that perform not even close to its predecessors,oh and PC was never part of that race different markets and will always be.

@Chutebox said:

This thread is really going to be funny soon. I'll enjoy certain fans backtracking.

..I agree especially when Sony announces their official numbers.

You are at full force maybe is the time without a freaking good news about the xbox brand that you could ride,see you on the next episode of this thread...hahahaha

#191 Posted by OhSnapitz (18311 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Once again El tormented pops in with ZERO evidence to back up sales claims. All I'm asking for is evidence not "it's obvious" fanboy logic. Make a sales claim then back it up. For the record I do not think MS outsold Sony but since I'm not the one making claims I don't need to provide proof. Those that are should at least post something to backup what they're saying. Not just make blind fanboy post "it's obvious" when none of here have access to hard WW sales data.

Wait what i have to back up that sony has been selling more units after December 1.?

Hahahaha.....

Yeah sony didn't ship a single unit since December 1 dude,you are a sad lemming sony shipped more units since december 1 which is what i told you no need to back that up is well known.

@OhSnapitz said:

Why are cows still arguing.. "coulda.. woulda.. shouldas.." Until the Sony announces solid numbers for the PS4 it's in dead last... Again!

WTF.? lol....

We have another one to make fun off once those sony numbers come in...lol

B y the way have any proof that sony is dead last.? I need a link and not to the sales on this thread..hahaha

@OhSnapitz said:

Lol... How does one dominate from last place?

n/m I forgot who I was taking about.

Funny enough losing is losing MS loss to,and ended tied vs a $600 console that perform not even close to its predecessors,oh and PC was never part of that race different markets and will always be.

@OhSnapitz said:

@Chutebox said:

This thread is really going to be funny soon. I'll enjoy certain fans backtracking.

..I agree especially when Sony announces their official numbers.

You are at full force maybe is the time without a freaking good news about the xbox brand that you could ride,see you on the next episode of this thread...hahahaha

Dude do you even own a PS4?

#192 Posted by tormentos (17693 posts) -

Dude do you even own a PS4?

No it doesn't have game and it sucks....

So where is that link to sony been dead last..

#193 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1942 posts) -

TLHBSO LOL!

#194 Posted by blackace (20562 posts) -

#

@lhughey said:

If the Xbox has sold 3M in 13 countries, then the PS4 must be at like 12M. Everybody knows the PS4 is going to sell at least 3x as many consoles, plus it's sold in many more countries. /S

If that was the case Sony would have announced that by now. We'll see what Sony has to say in the next couple of day. Still Microsoft selling over 3 million in just 13 countries is an incredible achievement consider all the bad press it received at their reveal and E3. The PS4 is in like 42 countries and should be well ahead because of that alone, but the lower price would also help the PS4 sell. There's no way they are 3:1 or even 2:1 ahead of the XB1.

I'm sure the Cows are already in here damage controlling this news, as that's all they do in SW is flock to every Xbox or Microsoft thread and damage control and bash the info. lol!! Sad trolling cows.

#195 Posted by blackace (20562 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

@Heil68 said:

PS4 is prob at 6 million then and thus SDC. Thank you SONY.

I love seeing you upset lol

I own both since I'm unbiased and post for truth, justice and freedom. I win(like always)

I try to telling Cows that too Heil68, but they don't buy it even after I posted pictures to prove it. lol!! I love my PS4 and XB1.

#196 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1942 posts) -

Please, no more bitter butthurt because of stacks of unsold xbone. Maybe they will sell when halo comes.

#197 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4612 posts) -

lol lemmings crowing over third place, as if it's something to be proud of.

Even Nintendo managed to shift three million units in the first six weeks. Come back in a year when the Xbone is sub-10 million and the Wii U is outselling it.

#198 Posted by tormentos (17693 posts) -

@blackace said:

#

@lhughey said:

If the Xbox has sold 3M in 13 countries, then the PS4 must be at like 12M. Everybody knows the PS4 is going to sell at least 3x as many consoles, plus it's sold in many more countries. /S

If that was the case Sony would have announced that by now. We'll see what Sony has to say in the next couple of day. Still Microsoft selling over 3 million in just 13 countries is an incredible achievement consider all the bad press it received at their reveal and E3. The PS4 is in like 42 countries and should be well ahead because of that alone, but the lower price would also help the PS4 sell. There's no way they are 3:1 or even 2:1 ahead of the XB1.

I'm sure the Cows are already in here damage controlling this news, as that's all they do in SW is flock to every Xbox or Microsoft thread and damage control and bash the info. lol!! Sad trolling cows.

Once again people is irrelevant the number of countries because both MS and sony are manufacturing more or less the same,sony has a slight edge on MS but nothing great,is sony has 3.5 million for 42 countries and they are all sold out they can sell any more,MS has 3.1 in 13 countries and sold 3 million,when sony can produce enough units to walk in get one at any time there you will know how big or small the 42 countries shipping in are.

I don't know about 3 to 1,but 2 to 1 surely if Sony had the units to do so they would,sadly they don't have them.

#199 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4612 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

Just like every generation, its the games that will sell consoles in the end.

So why is the Xbone selling? It has fewer and crappier games.

Lems eat up any old shit, it'll be fun to see what happens when the fanboys have been through the shops.

#200 Edited by blackace (20562 posts) -

The fact that they launched a week after the PS4 and in 29 less countries, but have still been able to move over 3 million units is very, very impressive. Cows said they wouldn't even sell 1 million in 2013. Then they said the PS4 would out sell the XB1 2:1 & 3:1. Obviously all of this isn't true. Sure the PS4 is probably ahead. It should be at $100 less, being launched first and being sold in 42 countries. Sony needs to say something soon though. If they wait a week and announce $3 million + that won't be good news for them.