Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

WHOA

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

Well, considering the ratio of sales, If the XB1 REALLY sold through 3 million consoles, then the PS4 probably sold through 4+ million.

The only thing holding back the PS4 is the production of the console itself. The demand for PS4s has outpaced the manufacturing of it.

The XB1 is benefitting from the "I can't find a PS4 so I'll buy this overstocked XB1 instead, to make my kid happy on Xmas..." syndrome.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Omega-316 said:

lol oh you internet folks. 3 million sold to RETAILERS but when you actually leave your homes and go to the store u can find xbox ones on the shelves while PS4 are completely sold out. I go into ebgames and I hear ppl coming in and asking if there are any ps4s and when they can expect them. No one is asking about the xbone. I can go into my local best buy and buy a xbone. But im not because im not a idiot. I will wait for the better product.

Local stores near me only intermittently receive Xbox Ones, and do not hold them for long. It seems to be anecdote versus anecdote... Or generalization, in your case.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

Playstation 4 is likely more than the Xbox One.

More software sales: NPD

Sold 50% more than Xbox One in Uk: Here

Best selling Console in America: Here

All this despite supply issues. I'd beg the PS4 at 3.5 million maybe

betamaxx83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 betamaxx83
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: you mean a next generation cable box.

KratosTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By KratosTwin
Member since 2008 • 894 Posts

This is the only real, logical explanation.

@Netherscourge said:

Well, considering the ratio of sales, If the XB1 REALLY sold through 3 million consoles, then the PS4 probably sold through 4+ million.

The only thing holding back the PS4 is the production of the console itself. The demand for PS4s has outpaced the manufacturing of it.

The XB1 is benefitting from the "I can't find a PS4 so I'll buy this overstocked XB1 instead, to make my kid happy on Xmas..." syndrome.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BlessedChill

@tymeservesfate said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Cranler:

@sora16perfect said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@_Matt_ said:

Congrats to Microsoft. When was the last time Sony announced numbers for the PS4?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-03-ps4-sells-over-2-1-million-worldwide

early December...they seem neck and neck at this point.

@Cranler said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Don't forget, Sony made the claim they would sell 3 million by years end. Their silence might indicate that they owned themselves.

Wouldn't be the first time.

THE ONE, delivering next gen gaming to the masses.

If Sony didnt hit 3 million it would be due to availability. PS 4 is consistently sold out while xbone already has price drops on amazon.

them excuses...gotta love em! lol smh

Valid none the less. How are they going to sell consoles that they don't have?

i already answered this in my post to

@R3FURBISHED about Sony's supply issues. i mean, its just my opinion...but MS selling 3 million as well pretty much negates Sony's and achievement of 3 million as well(maybe). it wasnt their plan to stay even...it was to dominate. they NEED to be in complete control here in this gen. or they're going to have problems. financially.

Where has ever been said that Sony needed to completely dominate? Also you making huge assumptions from 5 to 6 weeks of sales. PS4 will the generation and the only question is by how much. I wonder if your tune will change if comes out that PS4 has sold 3.5 to 4 million which is what I'm expecting.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/09/sce-president-were-not-allowed-to-fail-with-the-playstation-4/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-07/sony-revival-hinges-on-christmas-success.html

there you go...Sony needs to dominate this gen. they NEED too.

also its funny how now its too late for Microsoft with them maybe being around 500,000 behind the ps4(maybe) when the ps3 was 7 million behind. the ps3 almost caught up to the XB360 (after 8 years).

less than 24 hours ago it was...Sony has won...Xflop...no chance, MS had their chance and lost it...SDC, and other nonsense. but now its "Sony will widen the gap over time"? now its a marathon, not a sprint for cows?? you werent saying that for the ps3 all last gen...so why now are you insinuating that the XB1 has no chance of catching up and maybe passing the ps4 when its only such a small number behind and seems to be wildly popular?

If the disaster that was the PS3 can tie in sales with the Xbox 360 despite being almost double the price for 3 years you can bet the Xbox One will not sell more than the PS4. Basically, Sony likely won't lose market share this gen. Microsoft is a toss-up.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Crossel777 said:

It's entertaining to watch lems delude themselves into thinking Xbone has any type of sales advantage over the PS4. $100 more the competition, inferior hardware, games that aren't worth jack, inferior UI.. Do you really think the gaming populous is that stupid?

Besides the superior multiplats and downloadable games what good games can PS4 owners play now. I do not think a lot of people are interested in knack or killzone shadow falls.Xblox one owners have an okay lineup of games anyway even though a lot of bad downloadable games and Ryse have been released on the xbox one.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Love how the cows aer trying to spin this with "oh thats sold to retailers" and "oh x1 isnt sold out everywhere so ps4 must be ahead" and "oh ps4 must be at 1 billion by now"

So sad. your tears taste like magic. Keep crying.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BlessedChill

@super600 said:

@Crossel777 said:

It's entertaining to watch lems delude themselves into thinking Xbone has any type of sales advantage over the PS4. $100 more the competition, inferior hardware, games that aren't worth jack, inferior UI.. Do you really think the gaming populous is that stupid?

Besides the superior multiplats and downloadable games what good games can PS4 owners play now. I do not think a lot of people are interested in knack or killzone shadow falls.

Stop right there, stop acting like exclusives matter at all when multiplats make up 96% of a console's library.

Multiplats such as GTA 5, AC4, COD Ghosts, Hitman, Xcom, Minecraft, Battlefield, Batman Arkham City/Origins outnumber the oddball good exclusives like The Last of Us. Both in quality (fun factor) and quantity.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Classic Sony fanboys overhyping. Seriously, you guys do this every time. Can't you be a little more humble on the matter?

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Yet another example of how this shit hole of a forum is not the real world. TCHBO

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 sora16perfect
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts

@Netherscourge said:

Exactly, I don't see why this is so hard for some people to understand.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@sora16perfect said:

@Netherscourge said:

Exactly, I don't see why this is so hard for some people to understand.

You mean like the daily threads about how the PS4 is crushing the XB1 because its not in stock and the XB1 is and therefore the PS4 is massively outselling the XB1? lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

Original source:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-january-thank-you

More sources:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/6/5280112/xbox-one-2013-sales-3-million-units

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/01/06/xbox-one-sells-over-3-million-consoles-in-2013

http://bgr.com/2014/01/06/xbox-one-sales-2013-3-million/

In order as of 5 minutes ago.

Microsoft sold more than 3 million units of the Xbox One worldwide in 2013, announced company executive Yusuf Mehdi on Xbox Wire today.

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013," said Mehdi, corporate vice president of marketing, strategy and business for Microsoft's Xbox division. Microsoft launched the console Nov. 22 in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the U.K., the U.S. and New Zealand.

More than 1 million Xbox Ones were sold globally on Nov. 22, while Microsoft reached the 2 million mark 17 days later. According to Microsoft, the Xbox One was the fastest-selling console in the U.S. during the month of November.

We've reached out to Sony to ask if the company can share its latest PlayStation 4 sales data, and will update this article with any information we receive.

-

Microsoft has announced that over three million Xbox One consoles were sold "in 13 countries before the end of 2013."

"It’s been incredible to see Xbox One selling at a record-setting pace for Xbox, and we were honored to see Xbox One become the fastest-selling console in the U.S. during our launch month in November," Yusuf Mehdi, VP of Xbox marketing and strategy, said.

"Since our launch, demand for Xbox One has been strong, selling out throughout the holidays at most retailers worldwide. We are continuing to work hard to deliver additional consoles to retailers as fast as possible," he added.

-

Industry watchers are divided when it comes to which new console will with this generation of the much hyped “console wars,” but many seem to be siding with Sony’s PlayStation 4. While the PS4 is indeed still extremely difficult to find on store shelves, writing off Microsoft at this early stage in the game would be unwise. In fact, the company just announced that sales of its new Xbox One video game console totaled 3 million units in 2013. Microsoft’s Xbox One went on sale on November 22nd and about two and a half weeks later, sales totaled 2 million units. The 3 million unit milestone took just 40 days to reach.

“Together, we ushered in a new era of games and entertainment with Xbox One,” Microsoft said in its announcement. “Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013. It’s been incredible to see Xbox One selling at a record-setting pace for Xbox, and we were honored to see Xbox One become the fastest-selling console in the U.S. during our launch month in November. Since our launch, demand for Xbox One has been strong, selling out throughout the holidays at most retailers worldwide. We are continuing to work hard to deliver additional consoles to retailers as fast as possible.”

The Xbox one is ahead!! VICTORY!!!!

Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

How is MS ahead.?

Do you know Sony's numbers?

Oh by the way wasn't announce in the Forza 1 million thread 2.5 millions.? Where did the other half a million came from.?

SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 SystemWarsMan
Member since 2007 • 913 Posts

I find it funny that the xbox one is selling as good as it is at 100 dollars more. Its impressive and alot of cows are eating crow right now. This coupled with titanfalls release in march will surely push more xbox ones. Next holiday a price drop to bring them closer in price to sony will probably be enough to overtake sony in the number one market. Cows that said the xbox one would be a complete failure were shewigenja, icanhaze, and some more im sure

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Cranler:

@sora16perfect said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@_Matt_ said:

Congrats to Microsoft. When was the last time Sony announced numbers for the PS4?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-03-ps4-sells-over-2-1-million-worldwide

early December...they seem neck and neck at this point.

@Cranler said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Don't forget, Sony made the claim they would sell 3 million by years end. Their silence might indicate that they owned themselves.

If Sony didnt hit 3 million it would be due to availability. PS 4 is consistently sold out while xbone already has price drops on amazon.

them excuses...gotta love em! lol smh

Valid none the less. How are they going to sell consoles that they don't have?

i already answered this in my post to

@R3FURBISHED about Sony's supply issues. i mean, its just my opinion...but MS selling 3 million as well pretty much negates Sony's and achievement of 3 million as well(maybe). it wasnt their plan to stay even...it was to dominate. they NEED to be in complete control here in this gen. or they're going to have problems. financially.

Where has ever been said that Sony needed to completely dominate? Also you making huge assumptions from 5 to 6 weeks of sales. PS4 will the generation and the only question is by how much. I wonder if your tune will change if comes out that PS4 has sold 3.5 to 4 million which is what I'm expecting.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/09/sce-president-were-not-allowed-to-fail-with-the-playstation-4/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-07/sony-revival-hinges-on-christmas-success.html

there you go...Sony needs to dominate this gen. they NEED too.

also its funny how now its too late for Microsoft with them maybe being around 500,000 behind the ps4(maybe) when the ps3 was 7 million behind. the ps3 almost caught up to the XB360 (after 8 years).

less than 24 hours ago it was...Sony has won...Xflop...no chance, MS had their chance and lost it...SDC, and other nonsense. but now its "Sony will widen the gap over time"? now its a marathon, not a sprint for cows?? you werent saying that for the ps3 all last gen...so why now are you insinuating that the XB1 has no chance of catching up and maybe passing the ps4 when its only such a small number behind and seems to be wildly popular?

Nowhere did he say that they needed to dominate.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@BlessedChill: there you go, HOPE! sometimes thats all you need...or have.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 BlessedChill

@SystemWarsMan said:

I find it funny that the xbox one is selling as good as it is at 100 dollars more. Its impressive and alot of cows are eating crow right now. This coupled with titanfalls release in march will surely push more xbox ones. Next holiday a price drop to bring them closer in price to sony will probably be enough to overtake sony in the number one market. Cows that said the xbox one would be a complete failure were shewigenja, icanhaze, and some more im sure

>PS3 launched at double the price Xbox 360

> Lacked game support for first 3 years

>Came out an entire year after the Xbox 360 launched

Still ties in sales with the Xbox 360.

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

@Heil68 said:

PS4 is prob at 6 million then and thus SDC. Thank you SONY.

wow the troll force is so strong in this one

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

3 million shipped and 1 million sold, if lucky.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

More importantly 3 million saved from Knack and FlopZone

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

3 million shipped and 1 million sold, if lucky.

can you read ?omfg

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Actually if you are a good reader,you can see that MS claim the xbox one is the fastest selling console for November,yeah the whole crap of dividing sales by day,but some how they claim no such thing for December...lol

That probably means the PS4 outsold it on December,any way sony should be way pass that,they had 2.1 million on december 1.

@GoldenElementXL said:

Microsoft must have had a HUGE December. Something like 1.5 million. Sony not having any stock might hurt them. Looks like the internet world and the real world are still very different. All you trolls need to find new outlets to get your fanboy agenda heard.

Did you see MS claim they won December because i didn't.

They still holding to the whole faster console in November crap which is a total lie,we all know sony sold 1 million in 24 hours,MS took 9 days to do that on NA.

They should stop with the whole spinning..

@Ghost120x said:

Sounds like the Xbox one isn't as unpopular as cows want people to believe. Sony better continue to keep up the pace because right now they have a small lead and could easily lose it.

So you to have sony's numbers can you share them.?

@_Matt_ said:

December 1 2.1 million units in 15 days...Sony should be close to 4 million or beyond it.

@Jakandsigz said:

Know actually you just don't know how to read in context. yes i said the PS4 is close behind, and then I clarified FURTHER by saying it will probably a tie or so by the time of Sony's announcement, which is what YOU were talking about.

So you are already damage controlling your mess you even claim they are ahead without any numbers from sony,yeah you jumped the gun big time,hope sony doesn't release numbers at Ces it will come back to hunt you.

SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SystemWarsMan

@BlessedChill: nice damage control. Sony lost its market share last gen. Didnt you say the xbox one would be a failure?? Yep

SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 SystemWarsMan

@tormentos: oh yeah another guy who said the xbox one would be a failure was you. You opinion is in the dumps right now, you should of known better.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#128 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Remember the "Xbox One wins Black Friday" thread? It's great that the Xbox One is selling well but you may want to consider waiting to see what the Sony numbers look like before heading up to the podium for your acceptance speech.

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

3 million people should have got a pc instead

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By BlessedChill

@SystemWarsMan said:

@BlessedChill: nice damage control. Sony lost its market share last gen. Didnt you say the xbox one would be a failure?? Yep

a. No, I didn't.

b. Obviously

c, Sony is likely going to gain marketshare. What it sold in one day took the Xbox One 9 days to sell still 100,000 short. in the US. http://bgr.com/2013/12/13/playstation-4-xbox-one-sales-2/

d. Sony has a 50% lead in sales already within the UK over the Xbox One.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

Well that 3:1 number cows were throwing around would put Sony at 9 mil. I told the cows to be careful with the hype. This board might get real entertaining this month.

Oh wow man, cows better watch what they say..just kidding..SDC

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@farrell2k said:

And since Microsoft is selling the console at a small loss, this now means that the Xbox brand is losing Microsoft even more money. This company will never figure out how to recoup these losses with this thing.

Micorsoft is not selling the Xbox One at a lost. As they stated themselves, numerous times.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 tymeservesfate

@Cranler: insinuated then...just like you cowsare are insinuating the XB1 has no chance of catching up. price drop...games...nothing, nothing will save the XB1. war's over. the ps4 is 500,000 ahead n its clear sailing from here for the next 8 years...right cows? smh...keep overhyping. its fun watching u backtrack while trying to eat the whole alphabet. lol

Martin_G_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Martin_G_N
Member since 2006 • 2124 Posts

The PS4 has probably sold more. The PS4 sales would have crushed the X1's sales, if Sony could produce enough PS4's. It's currently sold out everywhere. I bet alot of people bought the X1 because the PS4 was sold out.

SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SystemWarsMan

@Jakandsigz: farrell2k is another cow who doesnt have a clue to what he is talking about. Cows are just disgraced right now, they said it would be a failure so many times.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Jakandsigz

@tormentos said:

@Jakandsigz said:

Know actually you just don't know how to read in context. yes i said the PS4 is close behind, and then I clarified FURTHER by saying it will probably a tie or so by the time of Sony's announcement, which is what YOU were talking about.

So you are already damage controlling your mess you even claim they are ahead without any numbers from sony,yeah you jumped the gun big time,hope sony doesn't release numbers at Ces it will come back to hunt you.

Uh no, I said they are probably behind, but they will probably be past by the time the numbers came out. I know you're a very, very, stupid man but try to keep up.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Jakandsigz

Now about the Xbox One itself, that is quite a turn around. How far they can go at $500 (although it is less than the comp in some coutries) we will see. I expect and official price drop sooner than later to keep what momentum they have though.

I expect the Ouya, PS4, and Xbox One to pass the Wii u by the end of this month or be right next to it.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#138  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

@super600 said:

@Crossel777 said:

Besides the superior multiplats and downloadable games what good games can PS4 owners play now. I do not think a lot of people are interested in knack or killzone shadow falls.

Stop right there, stop acting like exclusives matter at all when multiplats make up 96% of a console's library.

Multiplats such as GTA 5, AC4, COD Ghosts, Hitman, Xcom, Minecraft, Battlefield, Batman Arkham City/Origins outnumber the oddball good exclusives like The Last of Us. Both in quality (fun factor) and quantity.

True, but what's the point of buying all these multiplats on the current gen consoles when you can buy almost all the multiplats that released on the current gen consoles on the last gen consoles. All you are really getting on most of the PS4 or xbox one versions of these multiplats is a resolution boost and maybe a framerate boost.I know some multiplats are different(like BF4,NBA2K(to an extent) and etc).At least the xbox one has a couple of decent retail launch exclusives while the PS4 only has one decent retail exclusive, but a lot of PS4 buyers do not want that game.This is why I do not want to buy a PS4 right now. I do not want an xbox one either for other reasons.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@Martin_G_N said:

The PS4 has probably sold more. The PS4 sales would have crushed the X1's sales, if Sony could produce enough PS4's. It's currently sold out everywhere. I bet alot of people bought the X1 because the PS4 was sold out.

I was in a local Asda just recently and they had 4 for sale not reserved. You can get one if you look hard enough.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 tymeservesfate

@Dire_Weasel said:

Remember the "Xbox One wins Black Friday" thread? It's great that the Xbox One is selling well but you may want to consider waiting to see what the Sony numbers look like before heading up to the podium for your acceptance speech.

lawl, a cow telling someone to wait...to not do any rash overhyping.

ITS LIKE PEOPLE! lol smh

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

@SystemWarsMan said:

>PS3 launched at double the price Xbox 360

> Lacked game support for first 3 years

>Came out an entire year after the Xbox 360 launched

Still ties in sales with the Xbox 360.

Had the fanbase due to the PS1 and PS2 sales.

Had the countries Microsoft sell nothing in.

Had the sequels to games played on PS2

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

@KratosTwin said:

This is the only real, logical explanation.

@Netherscourge said:

The reason why PS4 is out of stock is because it was spread too thin. It shipped on much more countries so it would obviously run out of stock. The reason IMO why MS limited to few countries was to capitalize on that shortage in the main markets.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Cranler: insinuated then...just like you cowsare are insinuating the XB1 has no chance of catching up. price drop...games...nothing, nothing will save the XB1. war's over. the ps4 is 500,000 ahead n its clear sailing from here for the next 8 years...right cows? smh...keep overhyping. its fun watching u backtrack while trying to eat the whole alphabet. lol

He didnt specify what he meant by not failing. Dont have to be dominating to be successful though.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

MS laughin straight to the bank.

gj, MS.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Actually if you are a good reader,you can see that MS claim the xbox one is the fastest selling console for November,yeah the whole crap of dividing sales by day,but some how they claim no such thing for December...lol

That probably means the PS4 outsold it on December,any way sony should be way pass that,they had 2.1 million on december 1.

@GoldenElementXL said:

Microsoft must have had a HUGE December. Something like 1.5 million. Sony not having any stock might hurt them. Looks like the internet world and the real world are still very different. All you trolls need to find new outlets to get your fanboy agenda heard.

Did you see MS claim they won December because i didn't.

They still holding to the whole faster console in November crap which is a total lie,we all know sony sold 1 million in 24 hours,MS took 9 days to do that on NA.

They should stop with the whole spinning..

@Ghost120x said:

Sounds like the Xbox one isn't as unpopular as cows want people to believe. Sony better continue to keep up the pace because right now they have a small lead and could easily lose it.

So you to have sony's numbers can you share them.?

@_Matt_ said:

December 1 2.1 million units in 15 days...Sony should be close to 4 million or beyond it.

@Jakandsigz said:

I was waiting for you to come here and cry like a boohooing cow. X1 not selling as poorly as you had hoped? When Sony's numbers were last released, cows claimed ownage so yes, lems ahve a right to claim ownage now. Sony will release numbers for end of january which will be higher than MS December numbers and cows will again claim ownage but in the end there is no even timeframe for comparison.

"bu bu the ps4 has better hardware, that msut be 3 million idiots"

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 tymeservesfate

@Cranler: okie dokie

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

Lol Wii U

xBone and PS4 are killing it. More reason for Nintendo to ditch the hardware and actually sell some games, on consoles where people actually buy games, on consoles people actually buy

Carbon_Le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Carbon_Le
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

So what is microsoft going to start posting everytime they sell a million? Lol. Lems shouldnt jump the gun especially knowing sony is gonna post bigger numbers then that.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

seems appropriate.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#150  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@Jakandsigz: This is great news and I don't want to be a party pooper here in the System Wars forum, but I don't care if Sony outsold or got outsold here, bottom line is MS sold enough Xbox Ones to call it a great success, and this is before the 2 mammoths of 2014, TitanFall and Halo 5.