Xbox One has been outselling PS4 for 4 weeks running

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by cainetao11 (17979 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

PS4 is released in 48 countries with 400 euros

Xbox One is released in 13 countries and price 590 euros.

If we take price and countries in math then Xbox One is outselling PS4.

Also Xbox One makes profit while PS4 loses

Dude, really? If a dog had a square butt hole, it would poop bricks. Understand? That was the dumbest post I ever read.

#102 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: And infamous didnt push ps4 sales? Have you seen the amazon best sellers list recently?

You can talk about exclusives all you want, SO has shown no gameplay, QB has shown a bunch of pre rendered shit and maybe 2 seconds of gameplay. Neither have release dates.

And then a Halo 2 remake? Wow. And maybe Halo 5 this year...

#103 Posted by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@hehe101: And infamous didnt push ps4 sales? Have you seen the amazon best sellers list recently?

You can talk about exclusives all you want, SO has shown no gameplay, QB has shown a bunch of pre rendered shit and maybe 2 seconds of gameplay. Neither have release dates.

And then a Halo 2 remake? Wow. And maybe Halo 5 this year...

I see alot of you sony fans bring up games this year, as someone said it's not a sprint. Microsoft has huge names of games being worked on 2015 aswell. And listing Amazon as sales really? No. You can't deny the sales increase with xbox one and in time it will be higher once more is released.

#104 Posted by stereointegrity (10737 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@PinkieWinkie:

Thats because more people have a PS4 of cause it sold more. Titanfall has doubled sales in the UK and increased them in US. I'm trying to say microsoft has alot of bigger names than titanfall being worked on and can recreate this success again.

like what

#105 Posted by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

As I suspected, I also don't expect this to stop when titanfall has died down either, especially with the xbox exclusives coming. What does sony have coming? Second son obviously wasn't enough to compete.

lmao, what exclusives? Nothing coming until maybe November.

titanfall bundles are rising again as PS4 and Infamous are dropping. TF bundle at 7 and rising. Infamous at 4 and PS4 at 5 and dropping on amazon. deal with it

#106 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5507 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

Yes and as I said infamous didn't have the same effect titanfall had on xbox 1. Also i was referring to fable legends, as for the RE7 rumour it is recent and looks to be true as Capcom have updated their resident evil page. Drive club and MLB are not enough to create hype like titanfall has infamous was the chance Sony had. Xbox one has the better exclusives lined up not just this year either.

Pfffft. Outside of the Xbot bubble Tituhfuhh had no hype. It likely hasn't even acted as much of a system seller considering recent retailer price cuts. And yes, I know about Fable Legends, it's 2016. And yes, RE7 exists regardless. Though it would be fitting for a dead franchise to be stuck on a dead console.

I think it's a fair assessment that, until the release dates are known at least, that for the rest of the year Xbone has no games.

#107 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16964 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

lol UK

Really?

UK, where Knack outsold Super Mario 3D World, lol

#108 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: Yes because Sony fans have some exclusives coming in the near future, MLB the show, while not ps4 exclusive, (releasing on ps3 as well) releases in May, and has shown before that it sells hardware.

Driveclub is slated for a summer release, and the order is coming in the fall. The XBone literally has no exclusives coming until late this year.

Yes we know games are being worked on for 2015, that's a given for all 3 consoles. Whats your point?

#109 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5507 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@PinkieWinkie:

Titanfall has doubled sales in the UK and increased them in US. I'm trying to say microsoft has alot of bigger names than titanfall being worked on and can recreate this success again.

For one week and PS4 sales still increased 72% in the same week and we don't even know US numbers yet. What bigger names does MS have being worked on other than Halo and maybe Forza for this year?

#110 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5507 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

As I suspected, I also don't expect this to stop when titanfall has died down either, especially with the xbox exclusives coming. What does sony have coming? Second son obviously wasn't enough to compete.

titanfall bundles are rising again as PS4 and Infamous are dropping. TF bundle at 7 and rising. Infamous at 4 and PS4 at 5 and dropping on amazon. deal with it

Amazon has price match, people taking advantage of those panic price cuts elsewhere and no sales tax.

#111 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@LanceX2: Yes, I can deal with ps4 and Infamous SS being higher just fine.

#112 Posted by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@hehe101: I think you are taking AA scores a little too seriously. Infamous SS had 1 million preorders and I guarantee its selling more then Titanfall did on XBone.

I guarantee it wont outsell titanfall lifetime and im meaning just X1 version.

#113 Posted by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@lancex2 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

Amazon has price match, people taking advantage of those panic price cuts elsewhere and no sales tax.

a sell is a sell no? doesn't make it any less valid.

#114 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5507 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@lancex2 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

a sell is a sell no? doesn't make it any less valid.

Because the reason for the increase is the price drop and not "Titanfall hype."

But you're right, a sale is a sale. MS saving face and being top of the March NPD is worth retailers taking the hit trying to unload unwanted stock.

#115 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie:

And which one of those is capable of creating the same amount of success titanfall has?

#116 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: exactly what success are you talking about? Just media hype? If yes then yeah Titanfall wins, congrats bro.

#117 Posted by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie: no with it doubling and increasing sales, not just media hype and critical acclaim?

#118 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: Its kind of hard to double sales when the system has been supply constrained and its selling every console that ships.

The XBone on the other hand, not so much.

#119 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie:

It's hard to double sales with those exclusives you mean? Even if sony can't double ps4 sales it should be able to increase the ps4 sales a significant amount, like how I imagine gears, halo and titanfall do?

#120 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: So you dont think Infamous SS is selling consoles?

And stop acting like Titanfall is exclusive, its not.

#121 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25805 posts) -

Xbone lost, get over it.

The Titanic sunk, get over it.

World War II happened, get over it.

#122 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie: it's exclusive to Microsoft. and Second son might of increased sales but not near enough titanfall did, and don't say it did because that would be delusional.

@Floppy_Jim

Typical sonyfanboy, you think the 'xbone' lost? It hasn't even been a year yet, this is a long road not a week worth of sales.

#123 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: lol @ MS exclusive. You are one of those idiots huh

#124 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie:

Not really looks like you're desperate to pull this away from xbox, when it was microsoft which bought it. Anyway Titanfall definitely didnt help Sony did it, changing the subject?

#125 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1376 posts) -

@hehe101: Bought what?

#126 Posted by kuu2 (7509 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

Yes and as I said infamous didn't have the same effect titanfall had on xbox 1. Also i was referring to fable legends, as for the RE7 rumour it is recent and looks to be true as Capcom have updated their resident evil page. Drive club and MLB are not enough to create hype like titanfall has infamous was the chance Sony had. Xbox one has the better exclusives lined up not just this year either.

Pfffft. Outside of the Xbot bubble Tituhfuhh had no hype. It likely hasn't even acted as much of a system seller considering recent retailer price cuts. And yes, I know about Fable Legends, it's 2016. And yes, RE7 exists regardless. Though it would be fitting for a dead franchise to be stuck on a dead console.

I think it's a fair assessment that, until the release dates are known at least, that for the rest of the year Xbone has no games.

When the numbers come out are you going to switch your whining to, 'There are a lot of dumb people that got boned'?

#127 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25805 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

you think the 'xbone' lost?

Yeah, do I have to say it again?

#128 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim: Yes you do, cause from where im standing this whole xbox vs ps4 isn't even over yet.

#129 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25805 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@Floppy_Jim: Yes you do, cause from where im standing this whole xbox vs ps4 isn't even over yet.

It pretty much is. The "It's a marathon not a sprint" shit is a platitude. Every winning console of their generation over the last 25 years had the strongest start. Maybe the SNES is an exception.

#130 Posted by Krelian-co (11638 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@PinkieWinkie:

Not really looks like you're desperate to pull this away from xbox, when it was microsoft which bought it. Anyway Titanfall definitely didnt help Sony did it, changing the subject?

there is no microsoft exclusive, pc is not a microsoft platform, only morons would say so, hence, yes you fall in that category

#131 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@Krelian-co:

Sorry I really count PC as microsoft just automatically as it says microsoft windows. Anyways ps3 and ps4 or nintendo wont get in any time soon, so stay mad.

#132 Edited by Krelian-co (11638 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@Krelian-co:

Sorry I really count PC as microsoft just automatically as it says microsoft windows. Anyways ps3 and ps4 or nintendo wont get in any time soon, so stay mad.

why stay mad, i have it in my origin account on my GAMING PC, just pointing out your stupidity.

#133 Posted by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@Krelian-co:

Bored now of a stupid argument, at the end of the day its pc and xbox only, bye.

#134 Posted by ButDuuude (491 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

PS4 is released in 48 countries with 400 euros

Xbox One is released in 13 countries and price 590 euros.

If we take price and countries in math then Xbox One is outselling PS4.

Also Xbox One makes profit while PS4 loses

No, that does not mean that the Xbox One is outselling the PS4 lol

#135 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5507 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@hehe101 said:

When the numbers come out are you going to switch your whining to, 'There are a lot of dumb people that got boned'?

We already know there's a lot of dumbass lems out there. You're the king of them. :)

#136 Edited by FragTycoon (6430 posts) -

Math is Lemming kryptonite.

#137 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1078 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@Krelian-co:

Bored now of a stupid argument, at the end of the day its pc and xbox only, bye.

Butthurt ownage right there....

LOL at MS exclusive with the argument of Windows because MS owns it. What about people that own Vaio computers playing Titanfall. They are using Sony Hardware (the actual computer) to play it regardless if they are using Microsoft owned software (windows), care to explain how that is deemed MS exclusive still....

#138 Edited by TorqueHappens08 (951 posts) -

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@hehe101 said:

@Krelian-co:

Butthurt ownage right there....

LOL at MS exclusive with the argument of Windows because MS owns it. What about people that own Vaio computers playing Titanfall. They are using Sony Hardware (the actual computer) to play it regardless if they are using Microsoft owned software (windows), care to explain how that is deemed MS exclusive still....

...playing titanfall on a sony Vaio, while using a DS4/DS3, is hilarious, or playing titanfall on a xbox one but using a Sony Tv...

#139 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151693 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@Krelian-co:

PC is NOT owned by MS. I hate when people use that excuse to pretend Titanfall is exclusive. Hey guess what...the DC used Windowns....it was not an MS console.

#140 Posted by groowagon (2848 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

http://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox_one_has_been_outselling_ps4_for_4_weeks_running_in_uk_report_2.html

Also USA Xbox One sold 100 000 consoles while PS4 sold 50 000 consoles.

Xbox One has been the UK's "best-selling games console for four weeks in a row", according to an MCV report.

The console is reported to have benefited from PlayStation 4's hardware shortages and Microsoft's official £30 price cut, which came into effect three weeks ago. The launch of Titanfall has helped as well, with Xbox One sales rising 96 per cent during the game's launch week.

However, Microsoft's recent sales success, PlayStation 4 allegedly remains the overall best-selling console of the two, with new supply boosting last week's hardware sales by 72 per cent.

hey you are the Kinect Sports hardcore party gamer! just came in for my daily lulz. lulz.

#141 Posted by thegamer00 (131 posts) -

Sony going bankrupt. Sony loses either way.

#142 Edited by Scipio8 (693 posts) -

The Xbox One is selling really well in the UK, it looks like given the price parity (though £50 more than PS4 but you get a free game) gamers prefer the One over the PS4

#143 Posted by Scipio8 (693 posts) -

@thegamer00 said:

Sony going bankrupt. Sony loses either way.

I'm already preparing for the inevitable. Sold my Vaio laptop, my next TV upgrade will not be a Sony and the money I put aside for a PS4 I'm putting it towards an AMD R290 for my PC.

#144 Posted by ZoomZoom2490 (3943 posts) -

ps4 doesn't make profit? are you lemms have gone insane to the point of making cut marks on your body?

#145 Posted by BattleSpectre (6386 posts) -

MURICA!

#146 Posted by Scipio8 (693 posts) -

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

ps4 doesn't make profit? are you lemms have gone insane to the point of making cut marks on your body?

No, PS4 every unit sold is not making a profit unless a game is bundled in or bought. Sony themselves said it.

#147 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@PS4TrumpsXbox1: Butthurt? I really don't care. It says microsoft windows so thats what I said, I dont care if you want to call it Sony Vaio or whatever. If you want me to say it's multiplat? Fine PC is not microsoft happy? My main point is , it's not going to any other consoles, thx.

#148 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72951 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: Yeah... Not in europe or in the world...

#149 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151693 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1: Butthurt? I really don't care. It says microsoft windows so thats what I said, I dont care if you want to call it Sony Vaio or whatever. If you want me to say it's multiplat? Fine PC is not microsoft happy? My main point is , it's not going to any other consoles, thx.

So? That still means if someone really really wants to play the game....they don't have to buy an MS console,thx.

#150 Posted by hehe101 (783 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic:

I don't care about them playing it on PC it has nothing to do with what i've been saying. I said Titanfall won't go to PS4, which is my main point in this whole discussion, stop nitpicking at little bits and move on.