XBOX ONE has all the games right now. Just accept it.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

Seriously though. These console wars are just ridiculous. Despite whatever denial Cows may be in right now, the fact is: XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now. Period. End of story. There is nothing to debate there. And we all know that GAMES are what matter most, even the most casual newbs known that. Why even try to defend PS4's launch lineup? What's the point to that? It's not going to magically get better just because some Cows make up some nonsensical praises for it. All non-biased gamers (such as myself), who enjoy playing both consoles, are hoping the PS4 gets some good exclusive games and gets them soon. KZSF is not enough. Maybe six months from now the PS4 will have a decent library of good exclusive games. Until then, XBOX ONE will continue providing superior exclusive games.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I agree I'm loving the xbox it offers so much more than the PS4 and I'm loving the exclusives.

But I also want the PS4 to do well and I hope we get some decent games for that system.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3c81036be81
deactivated-5f3c81036be81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 deactivated-5f3c81036be81
Member since 2009 • 582 Posts

What Forza 5? That's it.

So a race simulator suddenly makes the XBox better?

If you brought a console purely for its launch games then you're doing it wrong.

Forza 5 - Good

Resogun - Good

KZSF - Average

DR3 - Average

Ryse - Shithouse

Knack - Shithouse

Multiplats - In the PS4s favour.

Seriously, they're launch games. Who gives a f***?

In 2 years time when the likes of Titanfall, Halo, Uncharted, Infamous, Driveclub etc. come out, then we can talk.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

correct answer is the Wii U

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#6 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Your games gonna dry up pretty soon... enjoy Ryse.. lol

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

The only next gen system worth having right now is Wii U.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

lolthunderthread

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#9  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Oh look, another Thunder7151 reassurance thread.

ihsanqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ihsanqueen
Member since 2008 • 913 Posts

"The fact is XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now."

That's your opinion bro...

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

Seriously though. These console wars are just ridiculous. Despite whatever denial Cows may be in right now, the fact is: XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now. Period. End of story.

Hey guys! I totally think system wars are ridiculous and are for losers but I do wanna say: XBOX IS THE BESTEST EVER AND POOR COWS HAVE KNACK HARHARHAR!! But remember I don't like console wars, there dumb.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@mammojo said:

What Forza 5? That's it.

If you brought a console purely for its launch games then you're doing it wrong.

FLOWER - EXCELLENT

Forza 5 - Good

Resogun - Good

KZSF - Average

DR3 - Average

Ryse - Shithouse

Knack - Shithouse

In 2 years time when the likes of Titanfall, Halo, Uncharted, Infamous, Driveclub etc. come out, then we can talk.

fixed!

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

I agree with this topic. I have made 2 posts in SW since I got my X1 on Friday. I got 5 games and can't put them down. The exclusives really do shine over the mulitplats too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@SinjinSmythe said:

I agree with this topic. I have made 2 posts in SW since I got my X1 on Friday. I got 5 games and can't put them down. The exclusives really do shine over the mulitplats too.

what di you mean? i mean Froza 5 is propably cool, but what else? you enjoy Ryse more than AC4? only a true fanboy is capable of pulling that off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

: @Thunder7151 Are you that dense? everybody knows that the X1 had a slightly better launch lineup. especially considering KZ flopped. BUT most people WITH COMMON SENSE know what the inevitable outcome will be, XBONE will share games with PC (e.g titan fall, spark) while SONY will have asian market support, cross platform gaming support and sony's incredible first party studios. games like little big planet with a whopping 7 GB RAM at its disposal, uncharted ect ect.

PS4 is outselling it 3:1, support will follow. hell XBONE won't support MMO's across multiple systems and THAT will be one of the big deals this generation.

Its THAT simple, both lineups are crap. anyone who wants actual GAMES will be playing their PS3/360/PC/Wii U until there are more. right now doesn't matter at all.

X1 looks grim. that is the reality, MOST people can see it.

APOLOGIES to Sakurj quoting the wrong person. edited.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sukraj

@mammojo said:

What Forza 5? That's it.

Forza 5 - Good

Resogun - Good

KZSF - Average

DR3 - Average

Ryse - Shithouse

Knack - Shithouse

don't say that man.

murray69murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 murray69murray
Member since 2013 • 127 Posts

I rather get hit by a meteoroid.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

Seriously though. These console wars are just ridiculous. Despite whatever denial Cows may be in right now, the fact is: XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now. Period. End of story. There is nothing to debate there. And we all know that GAMES are what matter most, even the most casual newbs known that. Why even try to defend PS4's launch lineup? What's the point to that? It's not going to magically get better just because some Cows make up some nonsensical praises for it. All non-biased gamers (such as myself), who enjoy playing both consoles, are hoping the PS4 gets some good exclusive games and gets them soon. KZSF is not enough. Maybe six months from now the PS4 will have a decent library of good exclusive games. Until then, XBOX ONE will continue providing superior exclusive games.

Your opinion is not fact. Period. End of story. /thread

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

ahh Thunder trying to reassure himself again.

You keep doing that there, champ; whatever helps you sleep sport.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

doesn't have Killzone, knack, and the game scoring higher than any other this gen, resogun. what the bone does have, is an appetite for eating discs.

xboxdone, son.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Well I don't see much more on the XB1 although it is true that PS4 could have launched with more exclusives..

But I never judge a console by its launch since whats really important to me is the support throughout the next 5-6 years.. and past experience thought me not to trust MS while Sony always supported properly their consoles..

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@juarbles said:

It has been proven that if you are a xboner you can't be gamer. Both are mutually exclusive. So stop pretending you're a gamer.

When,where?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MonsieurX
@xboxdone74 said:

doesn't have Killzone, knack, and the game scoring higher than any other this gen, resogun. what the bone does have, is an appetite for eating discs.

xboxdone, son.

Forza 5 > all PS4 games

deal with it

@juarbles said:

It has been proven that if you are a xboner you can't be gamer. Both are mutually exclusive. So stop pretending you're a gamer.

When,where?

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Malta_1980

@MonsieurX said:
@xboxdone74 said:

xboxdone, son.

Forza 5 > all PS4 games

deal with it

@juarbles said:

When,where?

Depending on personal taste some may argue that KZ:SF > all XB1 games !!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MonsieurX

@Malta_1980 said:

@MonsieurX said:
@xboxdone74 said:

xboxdone, son.

Forza 5 > all PS4 games

deal with it

@juarbles said:

When,where?

Depending on personal taste some may argue that KZ:SF > all XB1 games !!

Not according to GS score

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

Both have poor exclusives compared to the multiplats out there. I don't want a single one of them.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Malta_1980

@MonsieurX: well GS shared their opinion in the form of reviews, but that doesn't mean it reflects the general opinion of all gamers..

Also I would like to point out that in 2013 on PS3 were released (mostly published by Sony) the likes of GOW:Ascension, MLB:the show, Dragons Crown, TLOU, Beyond: Two Souls, R&C into the nexus, Ni No Kuni, Puppeteer, Rain, Until Dawn, Sly Cooper and shortly Gran Turismo 6 so one may excuse Sony for not having 10 x exclusive available on PS4 at launch !!

On the other hand considering on 360 there was nothing expect the usual Halo/Gears/Forza games in the past 4yrs i was expecting more to be available at launch on XB1..

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sukraj

while all u guys argue about which games r the best i'll be playing my xbox one games in style.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

Okay...but what about 2-3 years from now? I make my purchase based on longevity. It's an investment to me.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@remiks00 said:

Oh look, another Thunder7151 reassurance thread.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@Malta_1980:

metacritic

resogun 83

Forza 5 82

deal with it

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

## but what if someone doesn't like racing games?.. that leaves DR3 and ryse to fill the gaps

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

Both launch lineups suck just accept it, and you are being a biased lemming or you wouldn't have created this thread. Whats the point of defending Xbones crappy launch lineup when they have practically nothing on the horizon and is almost as bad as Sonys?

In a few months Sony will have the upper hand as for now the only question you need to ask yourself is do I want mediocre games in 720p or 1080p?

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#37 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Not a fact, it's an opinion.

Wii U's the console to own for next gen.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

I was leaning more toward the PS4 because of performance but the truth is that PS4 has one game atm. Xbox One has 3 titles worth getting. Forza 5 is a must even for non racing fans. PS4 really blew their launch line up this time. I'm sure they will recover but it's going to take a several months.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

Better is subjective based on user experience. End of Story.
I played Ryse. It sucked really hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:

Both have poor exclusives compared to the multiplats out there. I don't want a single one of them.

if had both X1 and PS4, i'd only buy Forza out of all exclusives. rest would be multiplats.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I'm playing Killzone and really enjoying it. Most the fun games at any launch are the multiplat titles anyway. I've got AC4 and Battlefield 4 on my PS4 as well.

I'm having fun with my system and that's what matters. Nothing some fanboy says will ever change that which is why I'm always left wondering why fanboys always try to slander someone else's opinion and change their mind.

If you enjoy PS4, X1, WiiU or PC... just enjoy what you have. That's the point of gaming.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#42 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Buyer's remorse? Buyer's remorse.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

XB1 has more exclusives, not better.

Forza 5 is basically a prologue. It comes in with half the tracks of Forza 4 and a lot less cars.

Dead Rising and Killer Instinct are good, but not great titles if your into zombies or fighting games.

Lococycle, Crimson Dragon are average at best

Ryse flopped hard. It was so bad it might have actually locked up the flop of this gen on day one. Its down there with the Kinect games that are terrible as usual.

I'd still take KZ SF and Resogun over this lineup any day.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Imo, they're both lacking. Killer Instinct looks great as a fighter, but the micro transactions in Forza don't sit well with me. But to the topic, I'd say WiiU actually has all the games right now.

Kusimeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Kusimeka
Member since 2007 • 419 Posts

Oh i accepted it. I'm still getting a PS4 though.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#46 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

And the Wii U has better games than the Xbox One. So, PC > WiiU > XONE > PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

hh

¨

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Both have some good games but overall lack in both quantity and quality. Now even the WiiU looks appealing even when it's also mediocre.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

You didn't finish your sentence. What you meant is "Xbox One has all the worst next gen versions available to the market. Just accept it" You know what? I accept it! Just look how much uglier CoD/BF4/Ass Creed looks on that bone, ewwwwww

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Right now it looks like last gen with the 360 starting off the better console then Sony finishing strong. That is perfect for me as I have the Xbone for now and then when the PS4 shows its greatness in 3-4 years time I can get it for cheaper.

Thank you Sony and Microsoft.