XBOX ONE has all the games right now. Just accept it.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Thunder7151 (329 posts) -

Seriously though. These console wars are just ridiculous. Despite whatever denial Cows may be in right now, the fact is: XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now. Period. End of story. There is nothing to debate there. And we all know that GAMES are what matter most, even the most casual newbs known that. Why even try to defend PS4's launch lineup? What's the point to that? It's not going to magically get better just because some Cows make up some nonsensical praises for it. All non-biased gamers (such as myself), who enjoy playing both consoles, are hoping the PS4 gets some good exclusive games and gets them soon. KZSF is not enough. Maybe six months from now the PS4 will have a decent library of good exclusive games. Until then, XBOX ONE will continue providing superior exclusive games.

#2 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

I agree I'm loving the xbox it offers so much more than the PS4 and I'm loving the exclusives.

But I also want the PS4 to do well and I hope we get some decent games for that system.

#4 Posted by mammojo (582 posts) -

What Forza 5? That's it.

So a race simulator suddenly makes the XBox better?

If you brought a console purely for its launch games then you're doing it wrong.

Forza 5 - Good

Resogun - Good

KZSF - Average

DR3 - Average

Ryse - Shithouse

Knack - Shithouse

Multiplats - In the PS4s favour.

Seriously, they're launch games. Who gives a f***?

In 2 years time when the likes of Titanfall, Halo, Uncharted, Infamous, Driveclub etc. come out, then we can talk.

#5 Edited by thedork_knight (877 posts) -

correct answer is the Wii U

#6 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1751 posts) -

Your games gonna dry up pretty soon... enjoy Ryse.. lol

#7 Posted by jake44 (2021 posts) -

The only next gen system worth having right now is Wii U.

#8 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

lolthunderthread

#9 Edited by remiks00 (1912 posts) -

Oh look, another Thunder7151 reassurance thread.

#10 Edited by ihsanqueen (870 posts) -

"The fact is XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now."

That's your opinion bro...

#11 Posted by babycakin (1603 posts) -

@Thunder7151 said:

Seriously though. These console wars are just ridiculous. Despite whatever denial Cows may be in right now, the fact is: XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now. Period. End of story.

Hey guys! I totally think system wars are ridiculous and are for losers but I do wanna say: XBOX IS THE BESTEST EVER AND POOR COWS HAVE KNACK HARHARHAR!! But remember I don't like console wars, there dumb.

#12 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@mammojo said:

What Forza 5? That's it.

If you brought a console purely for its launch games then you're doing it wrong.

FLOWER - EXCELLENT

Forza 5 - Good

Resogun - Good

KZSF - Average

DR3 - Average

Ryse - Shithouse

Knack - Shithouse

In 2 years time when the likes of Titanfall, Halo, Uncharted, Infamous, Driveclub etc. come out, then we can talk.

fixed!

#13 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

I agree with this topic. I have made 2 posts in SW since I got my X1 on Friday. I got 5 games and can't put them down. The exclusives really do shine over the mulitplats too.

#14 Edited by groowagon (2823 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

I agree with this topic. I have made 2 posts in SW since I got my X1 on Friday. I got 5 games and can't put them down. The exclusives really do shine over the mulitplats too.

what di you mean? i mean Froza 5 is propably cool, but what else? you enjoy Ryse more than AC4? only a true fanboy is capable of pulling that off.

#15 Edited by MBirdy88 (8330 posts) -

: @Thunder7151 Are you that dense? everybody knows that the X1 had a slightly better launch lineup. especially considering KZ flopped. BUT most people WITH COMMON SENSE know what the inevitable outcome will be, XBONE will share games with PC (e.g titan fall, spark) while SONY will have asian market support, cross platform gaming support and sony's incredible first party studios. games like little big planet with a whopping 7 GB RAM at its disposal, uncharted ect ect.

PS4 is outselling it 3:1, support will follow. hell XBONE won't support MMO's across multiple systems and THAT will be one of the big deals this generation.

Its THAT simple, both lineups are crap. anyone who wants actual GAMES will be playing their PS3/360/PC/Wii U until there are more. right now doesn't matter at all.

X1 looks grim. that is the reality, MOST people can see it.

APOLOGIES to Sakurj quoting the wrong person. edited.

#16 Edited by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@mammojo said:

What Forza 5? That's it.

Forza 5 - Good

Resogun - Good

KZSF - Average

DR3 - Average

Ryse - Shithouse

Knack - Shithouse

don't say that man.

#17 Posted by farrell2k (6378 posts) -

The WiiU dominates the other consoles.

#18 Posted by murray69murray (126 posts) -

I rather get hit by a meteoroid.

#19 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -

@Thunder7151 said:

Seriously though. These console wars are just ridiculous. Despite whatever denial Cows may be in right now, the fact is: XBOX ONE has more and better exclusive games right now. Period. End of story. There is nothing to debate there. And we all know that GAMES are what matter most, even the most casual newbs known that. Why even try to defend PS4's launch lineup? What's the point to that? It's not going to magically get better just because some Cows make up some nonsensical praises for it. All non-biased gamers (such as myself), who enjoy playing both consoles, are hoping the PS4 gets some good exclusive games and gets them soon. KZSF is not enough. Maybe six months from now the PS4 will have a decent library of good exclusive games. Until then, XBOX ONE will continue providing superior exclusive games.

Your opinion is not fact. Period. End of story. /thread

#20 Edited by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

ahh Thunder trying to reassure himself again.

You keep doing that there, champ; whatever helps you sleep sport.

#21 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

It has been proven that if you are a xboner you can't be gamer. Both are mutually exclusive. So stop pretending you're a gamer.

#22 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

doesn't have Killzone, knack, and the game scoring higher than any other this gen, resogun. what the bone does have, is an appetite for eating discs.

xboxdone, son.

#23 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

Well I don't see much more on the XB1 although it is true that PS4 could have launched with more exclusives..

But I never judge a console by its launch since whats really important to me is the support throughout the next 5-6 years.. and past experience thought me not to trust MS while Sony always supported properly their consoles..

#25 Edited by MonsieurX (30476 posts) -
@xboxdone74 said:

doesn't have Killzone, knack, and the game scoring higher than any other this gen, resogun. what the bone does have, is an appetite for eating discs.

xboxdone, son.

Forza 5 > all PS4 games

deal with it

@juarbles said:

It has been proven that if you are a xboner you can't be gamer. Both are mutually exclusive. So stop pretending you're a gamer.

When,where?

#26 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@xboxdone74 said:

xboxdone, son.

Forza 5 > all PS4 games

deal with it

@juarbles said:

When,where?

Depending on personal taste some may argue that KZ:SF > all XB1 games !!

#27 Posted by MonsieurX (30476 posts) -

@Malta_1980 said:

@MonsieurX said:
@xboxdone74 said:

xboxdone, son.

Forza 5 > all PS4 games

deal with it

@juarbles said:

When,where?

Depending on personal taste some may argue that KZ:SF > all XB1 games !!

Not according to GS score

#28 Posted by Sushiglutton (5340 posts) -

Both have poor exclusives compared to the multiplats out there. I don't want a single one of them.

#29 Edited by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

@MonsieurX: well GS shared their opinion in the form of reviews, but that doesn't mean it reflects the general opinion of all gamers..

Also I would like to point out that in 2013 on PS3 were released (mostly published by Sony) the likes of GOW:Ascension, MLB:the show, Dragons Crown, TLOU, Beyond: Two Souls, R&C into the nexus, Ni No Kuni, Puppeteer, Rain, Until Dawn, Sly Cooper and shortly Gran Turismo 6 so one may excuse Sony for not having 10 x exclusive available on PS4 at launch !!

On the other hand considering on 360 there was nothing expect the usual Halo/Gears/Forza games in the past 4yrs i was expecting more to be available at launch on XB1..

#30 Edited by sukraj (23060 posts) -

while all u guys argue about which games r the best i'll be playing my xbox one games in style.

#31 Edited by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Okay...but what about 2-3 years from now? I make my purchase based on longevity. It's an investment to me.

#32 Edited by Heil68 (45224 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

Oh look, another Thunder7151 reassurance thread.

#33 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

@Malta_1980:

metacritic

resogun 83

Forza 5 82

deal with it

#34 Posted by dvalo9 (1280 posts) -

## but what if someone doesn't like racing games?.. that leaves DR3 and ryse to fill the gaps

#35 Posted by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -

@Thunder7151 said:

Both launch lineups suck just accept it, and you are being a biased lemming or you wouldn't have created this thread. Whats the point of defending Xbones crappy launch lineup when they have practically nothing on the horizon and is almost as bad as Sonys?

In a few months Sony will have the upper hand as for now the only question you need to ask yourself is do I want mediocre games in 720p or 1080p?

#36 Posted by Stringerboy (7090 posts) -

Slightly Off topic but buying consoles at launch is just a waste of money anyway when there's no decent exclusives worth buying. Maybe the xbox's is slightly better than the ps4's but it's not worth shelling out £420 for.

#37 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3619 posts) -

Not a fact, it's an opinion.

Wii U's the console to own for next gen.

#38 Posted by RimacBugatti (1287 posts) -

I was leaning more toward the PS4 because of performance but the truth is that PS4 has one game atm. Xbox One has 3 titles worth getting. Forza 5 is a must even for non racing fans. PS4 really blew their launch line up this time. I'm sure they will recover but it's going to take a several months.

#39 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@Thunder7151 said:

Better is subjective based on user experience. End of Story.
I played Ryse. It sucked really hard.

#40 Posted by groowagon (2823 posts) -

@Sushiglutton said:

Both have poor exclusives compared to the multiplats out there. I don't want a single one of them.

if had both X1 and PS4, i'd only buy Forza out of all exclusives. rest would be multiplats.

#41 Posted by Telekill (4721 posts) -

I'm playing Killzone and really enjoying it. Most the fun games at any launch are the multiplat titles anyway. I've got AC4 and Battlefield 4 on my PS4 as well.

I'm having fun with my system and that's what matters. Nothing some fanboy says will ever change that which is why I'm always left wondering why fanboys always try to slander someone else's opinion and change their mind.

If you enjoy PS4, X1, WiiU or PC... just enjoy what you have. That's the point of gaming.

#42 Posted by Basinboy (11246 posts) -

Buyer's remorse? Buyer's remorse.

#43 Posted by -ArchAngeL-777- (3786 posts) -

XB1 has more exclusives, not better.

Forza 5 is basically a prologue. It comes in with half the tracks of Forza 4 and a lot less cars.

Dead Rising and Killer Instinct are good, but not great titles if your into zombies or fighting games.

Lococycle, Crimson Dragon are average at best

Ryse flopped hard. It was so bad it might have actually locked up the flop of this gen on day one. Its down there with the Kinect games that are terrible as usual.

I'd still take KZ SF and Resogun over this lineup any day.

#44 Posted by Heirren (17375 posts) -

Imo, they're both lacking. Killer Instinct looks great as a fighter, but the micro transactions in Forza don't sit well with me. But to the topic, I'd say WiiU actually has all the games right now.

#45 Posted by Kusimeka (112 posts) -

Oh i accepted it. I'm still getting a PS4 though.

#46 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42980 posts) -

And the Wii U has better games than the Xbox One. So, PC > WiiU > XONE > PS4.

#47 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6565 posts) -

hh

¨

#48 Posted by glez13 (8876 posts) -

Both have some good games but overall lack in both quantity and quality. Now even the WiiU looks appealing even when it's also mediocre.

#49 Edited by silversix_ (14806 posts) -

You didn't finish your sentence. What you meant is "Xbox One has all the worst next gen versions available to the market. Just accept it" You know what? I accept it! Just look how much uglier CoD/BF4/Ass Creed looks on that bone, ewwwwww

#50 Edited by APiranhaAteMyVa (2904 posts) -

Right now it looks like last gen with the 360 starting off the better console then Sony finishing strong. That is perfect for me as I have the Xbone for now and then when the PS4 shows its greatness in 3-4 years time I can get it for cheaper.

Thank you Sony and Microsoft.