nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

Last time i check in google https://www.google.com/finance?q=msft%2Csne&ei=_FsOVIjHH4yfkgWGo4CQDw

Sony corp market cap = $20 billion

Microsoft market cap = $378 billion

so who's flop now ROFLMAO

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@nyzma23 said:

Last time i check in google https://www.google.com/finance?q=msft%2Csne&ei=_FsOVIjHH4yfkgWGo4CQDw

Love it when lems bring out the market caps after they get backed against a wall.

All that money and NO GAMES. Oh, except a Tomb Raider rental and a Dead Rising clone.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@nyzma23 said:

That is what make it all the sweeter MS can't beat a financially challenge company like sony...Hahaha

And is getting its butt handed to them..haha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

No one said that, only the cows, and maybe teenage boys that have an Xbox One. Either way same level of childishness.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Now no lemming say anything about tied 2 countries..hahahaa

So what happen to lets wait until the xbox one release in more countries excuse use by blackace all the time.?

And several other lemmings to including your self..

hahaha

But but but the xbox one is only in 13 countries just wait...lol

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#207 onesiphorus  Online
Member since 2014 • 5245 Posts

According to Famitsu, the Xbox One sold 23,562 units in Japan in its first few days. Here are the sales of the launch titles:

TitanFall: 22,416 (bundled with the console)

Kinect Sport Rivals 14,919

Dead Rising 3: 7,330

URL: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=892190

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

Comparisons:

PS4: 322k

360 : 62k

Yep, it's worse than we thought. Sauce: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/10/xbox-one-suffers-worst-first-week-sales-in-recorded-history-for-a-home-console-in-japan/

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#210  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

At least they sold over 20k, i was expecting something like under 10k

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#211 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Spin it, lemmings! Spin it! The world doesn't give a shit about the Xbone!

Meantime in the real world, the XB1 continues to sell thousands of systems on a daily basis. The world don't give a shit about you and your comments.

Considering that you try to imply that 12k was something big when you see 10 million vs 5 million as a small say allot.

I didn't try to imply anything you Jester. He said the WORLD. The fact remains the XB1 is still selling thousands in the world on a daily basis. You see, my comments are a fact. Yours is just biased dribble that no one cares to read. The Wii U still outselling the PS4 every week in Japan. See that? It's a FACT. lol!! It's not biased damage controlling, subject changing spin that you like to use to make you feel better about your platform of choice. lmao!!

Here are sales from Aug 11 - 17 in Japan. that doesn't look like barely outselling the PS4 to me. That's more then 2:1 sales over the PS4.

Yeah you try to pass that 12K advantage as something big when i claim it was barely outselling it,12k is nothing total garbage compare to how the PS4 has been selling outside Japan and how it destroyed the Wii U 1 year lead.

The xbox one is selling bad and in 8 months is has been double sales wise 10 million to 5 million which you constantly try to downplay,with tier 2 countries been missing and the xbox one been in 13 countries..lol

Not is not outselling it every week it started a few months ago,the PS4 outsold the wii u several months and has almost double the LDT numbers of the wii U for this year,almost 700k vs 380k,i don't think the wii u will outsell the PS4 LTD for this year,with only 4 months left to go and when it outsell it last week by 2000k units alone.

@rrjim1 said:

I guess MS must of sold at least a couple of X1s, it was #1 on Amazon JP the last time I checked. That means Sony must of only sold 1 console.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames

Is 53 spot now the PS4 at spot 20.

You should learn to read, "last time I checked" in response that MS only sold 1 console. The PS4 being at 20 now IMO is a joke it's Sonys home territory. No one expected MS to sell many consoles, even MS, they only shipped 100,000 consoles there. Selling about 1/4 of there inventory is pretty darn good.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 GrenadeLauncher

TLHBO

@FastRobby said:

Pretty bad sales in Japan, good thing no one really cares about Japan. Even Sony's PS4 is selling worse than the PS3 there...

Classic Slow Robert damage control.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#214 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FastRobby said:

Pretty bad sales in Japan, good thing no one really cares about Japan. Even Sony's PS4 is selling worse than the PS3 there...

Damage control? Not really, everything pointed in the direction of bad sales. PS4 didn't sell well in Japan, Microsoft never sold well in Japan, Xbox One doesn't sell as good as PS4. So no one in their right mind expected Japan sales to be great.

It's your stupid statement: "No one cares about Japan", that turns your post into pure damage control.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Where or who is Japan? :P

Anyhoo, they could be doing worse there and really, they hardly matter in the overall VG consoles geo sales totals so w/e.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FastRobby said:

Damage control? Not really, everything pointed in the direction of bad sales. PS4 didn't sell well in Japan, Microsoft never sold well in Japan, Xbox One doesn't sell as good as PS4. So no one in their right mind expected Japan sales to be great.

Again you people endless arguments about tier 2 countries basically prove you wrong.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@nutcrackr said:

Comparisons:

PS4: 322k

360 : 62k

Yep, it's worse than we thought. Sauce: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/10/xbox-one-suffers-worst-first-week-sales-in-recorded-history-for-a-home-console-in-japan/

#lol

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#221  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

26k units at launch. Hilariously bad.

The Xbox One will probably never achieve Japanese lifetime sales to beat the Playstation 4's Japanese launch sales.

I know everyone had low expectations, but congratulations, Microsoft, you just had the worst console launch in Japan, ever.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Japan is one country of the 26, the country where Sony is from... Can you be more stupid? Please don't say: Bu-bu-bu-but Microsoft is from America, and PS4 is selling better there. Because then I have to explain the cultural differences between Japanese people and Americans and the fact that Xbox One has to work upstream because of VERY BAD PR.

Yeah the other 25 countries are not MS countries either when will you get it,the xbox 360 only did good in UK and US the rest of the world didn't care for it,and it will be the same with the xbox one even more now.

Not even MS bundles and tons of cash spent on PR have help the xbox one over come the PS4 in US,i don't think anything will..

The bad PR MS got was well earned people didn't like their vision and there was a better option period,like i already told you outside US the xbox one will do sadly.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#224 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Xbox one will not be able to pass The PS4's launch sales in it's lifetime of 5-10 years.

Let that sink in.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

In the Netherlands Xbox 360 sold better than PS3, try again.

Yeah i am sure on Zimbabwe as well.. the xbox one will be save..

Year head start cheaper unit,lets see how things turn out this gen.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By SecretPolice

@Netret0120 said:

Xbox one will not be able to pass The PS4's launch sales in it's lifetime of 5-10 years.

Let that sink in.

Let this sink in :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Anyhoo, they could be doing worse there and really, they hardly matter in the overall VG consoles geo sales totals so w/e.

It was lems saviors months ago, but reality set in and its a flop. Still buying?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SecretPolice

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

It was lems saviors months ago, but reality set in and its a flop. Still buying?

Me thinks you know anyone being serious never thought Japan of all places would be an MS Xbox savior. :P

Whelp, you know MS owns some of my favorite IP's and it's truly all about the games so... With FH2 & MCC coming this year and IF I can score a X1 with Kinect FH2 / MCC bundaru late this year on the cheap then I may Jump Ahead but honestly, I'm just not too sure yet, could be next year. Believe it or not, IF PS4 impresses me with some games this year or next and I can get one on the cheap, I just may Await Greatness.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

Me thinks you know anyone being serious never thought Japan of all places would be an MS Xbox savior. :P

Whelp, you know MS owns some of my favorite IP's and it's truly all about the games so... With FH2 & MCC coming this year and IF I can score a X1 with Kinect FH2 / MCC bundaru late this year on the cheap then I may Jump Ahead but honestly, I'm just not too sure yet, could be next year. Believe it or not, IF PS4 impresses me with some games this year or next and I can get one on the cheap, I just may Await Greatness.

bu bu bu de millionz of peoplelz who can buyz consolez now!!111 :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 SecretPolice

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

No, no, nozzerz.... you meanz Billionz don't ya since MS has Chinaz in it's hip pocket. :P

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#233  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

No, no, nozzerz.... you meanz Billionz don't ya since MS has Chinaz in it's hip pocket. :P

It's a good console, just has launch growing pains along with PS4. I'm happy with both.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 SecretPolice

@Heil68:

kewl man, they both are in their infancy and as such lack a great games library but this time next year should be a whole different story. We need something equivalent to a Gears showing up on 360 getting wowed by the game to get the masses excited this gen. Perhaps not until Halo 5 or UC4, we'll see.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 GrenadeLauncher

Xbone flopping in tier 2 almost as hard as their shit games are everywhere else. Flopza Pre-rendered Empty Fields 2 Forgotten In A Fortnight lmao

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

I don't care if it will save the Xbox, I was just pointing out your statement was wrong, as always.

It wasn't wrong the xbox 360 may have sold better in the Netherlands but how much did it sold.? Yeah sh** and crap that is what i though.

Again cheaper price year head start lets see how this one goes.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#238 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Breaking news... Rain is wet.

This is like a train wreck. You hate to see it, but you just can't look away.

You can give Microsoft a golf clap for trying...lmfao