Xbox Live Games With Gold in March-still inferior to PS+

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Awesome! Dont have Rayman. 360 owners are getting some killer games too.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@jg4xchamp: Great month for GWG on Xbox One and Xbox 360. My only gripe is they didn't give us Tomb Raider Definitive Eidtion on the XB1. That's what they should have done instead of putting IDARB back in the lineup. Anyone have the PS Plus lineup for March 2015?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@blackace said:

@jg4xchamp: Great month for GWG on Xbox One and Xbox 360. My only gripe is they didn't give us Tomb Raider Definitive Eidtion on the XB1. That's what they should have done instead of putting IDARB back in the lineup. Anyone have the PS Plus lineup for March 2015?

Coming later today.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
@blackace said:

Great month for GWG on Xbox One and Xbox 360. My only gripe is they didn't give us Tomb Raider Definitive Eidtion on the XB1. That's what they should have done instead of putting IDARB back in the lineup. Anyone have the PS Plus lineup for March 2015?

I could see them doing it when we get closer to the RotTR release.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Zassimick said:

Glad I didn't spend $10 to purchase Rayman Legends on PS4 two weeks ago. ^_^It was

It was like $6 for the PS3 during that huge sale on PS Store. I got it for my daughter, but have been playing it more then her now. It's a great game it get challenging at you open up new levels. MY daughter loves it, but gets frustrated when she can't get though a level.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Also FREE in March:

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious" will launch March 27 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. The stand-alone title will not require "Forza Horizon 2" and will be available for free until April 10 to promote the April 3 release of "Furious 7," the latest installment in the film series. After that date, the "Fast & Furious" expansion will cost gamers $10.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/free-forza-horizon-2-fast-furious-themed-standalon/1100-6425520/

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@blackace said:

Great month for GWG on Xbox One and Xbox 360. My only gripe is they didn't give us Tomb Raider Definitive Eidtion on the XB1. That's what they should have done instead of putting IDARB back in the lineup. Anyone have the PS Plus lineup for March 2015?

I could see them doing it when we get closer to the RotTR release.

That is what I am guessing will happen to help promote the game.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Not true, I got both and it ends up being pretty much the same, both give away good stuff sometimes and both give away junk sometimes.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#59 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@blackace said:

@Zassimick said:

Glad I didn't spend $10 to purchase Rayman Legends on PS4 two weeks ago. ^_^It was

It was like $6 for the PS3 during that huge sale on PS Store. I got it for my daughter, but have been playing it more then her now. It's a great game it get challenging at you open up new levels. MY daughter loves it, but gets frustrated when she can't get though a level.

Yeah, Origins was pretty great and I'm expecting an improvement from Legends. Looking forward to the fun. ^_^

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

<b>Sony Wins Another Month SWAM! m$ ain't even tryin nomore where the 2 games for xbone they promised!! m$ don't give u shit for free n they forcing u to pay $60 a month for this crap for real tho. gtfo m$ u drunk</b>

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@_SWAG_ said:

<b>Sony Wins Another Month SWAM! m$ ain't even tryin nomore where the 2 games for xbone they promised!! m$ don't give u shit for free n they forcing u to pay $60 a month for this crap for real tho. gtfo m$ u drunk</b>

Still funny

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

IT'S NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED THAT RAYMAN LEGENDS, BIOSHOCK INFINITE AND TOMB RAIDER ARE MARCH'S GAMES WITH GOLD

Besides there is a special standalone Forza Horizon 2 expansion for the new Fast & Furious film coming out on March 27, so that's 2 free games for X1 actually.

Do you think Microsoft finally transcended?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

IT'S NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED THAT RAYMAN LEGENDS, BIOSHOCK INFINITE AND TOMB RAIDER ARE MARCH'S GAMES WITH GOLD

Besides there is a special standalone Forza Horizon 2 expansion for the new Fast & Furious film coming out on March 27, so that's 2 free games for X1 actually.

Do you think Microsoft finally transcended?

And did you notice out of nowhere Xbox users will get a free racing game (for two weeks) before Driveclub Lite will ever see the light of day.

Bu, Bu, but I though racing games loaded up servers!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56066 Posts

Free Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite? Isn't this story a year old? Oh right, those games were free on PS Plus this time last year.

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

The essay part...XD

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#67 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

So... Do I need Forza Horizon 2 to download and play the expansion?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@SolidTy said:
@SolidTy said:

I beat 2013's Rayman Legends already but it's 1000x than IDARB so I'm glad for this shake up. I came away quite disappointed last month after booting that IDARB trash up.

@SolidTy said:

I came away quite disappointed last month after booting that IDARB trash up.

@SolidTy said:

I came away quite disappointed last month after booting that IDARB

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Looks like a solid month. Those trashing #idarb need to try it..............@SolidTy. A great team based, smash em up sports game.

What? I tried IDARB! :) It was awful imo. Didn't you read my post above? I said I played it. I DL EVERY GWG game that has ever released. Why wouldn't I play what I took the time to DL? I was interested...until I played it.

It was a lame sportsy soccer game that has no SP mode. I don't sports games, it requires online or a second controller, and the lack of a good SP mode like NBA Jam ruins the shallow little game for me. Sometimes there was no one online to play at all. I don't blame people for not playing online.

That game has no future maintaining an online community and with the little community that it has, I was bouncing around by myself a few times. Just horrible.

I found it boring as all hell. People that like sports games may find some fun, but I thought it was probably the worst GWG game I played, and I played them all even Crimson Dragon. It was the first game I downloaded and deleted from my Xbone HDD actually. That's how much I disliked it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though? I recognize it's not horrid in the sense that other games are (mechanics were sound, decent metascore), but it wasn't for me. Factor in a tiny online community, something this game relies on, no Single Player in case there is no one to play with at all, incredibly shallow gameplay, and a genre I almost despise....It was a terrible experience.

Either way, it's lame IDARB is being used for two months in a row taking up a GWG slot. Like it or not, you got it, I got it, and it shouldn't be re-used again for March GWG.

I read your post. I was typing quickly on my phone. My point was try it with more people. Friends you know. No I didn't read this last book you wrote.

Right on. Well, if I get the chance to at a mates place, I may give it another shot.

It's a good book btw, I am having it adapted to network TV.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@SolidTy said:
@SolidTy said:

I beat 2013's Rayman Legends already but it's 1000x than IDARB so I'm glad for this shake up. I came away quite disappointed last month after booting that IDARB trash up.

@SolidTy said:

I came away quite disappointed last month after booting that IDARB trash up.

@SolidTy said:

I came away quite disappointed last month after booting that IDARB

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Looks like a solid month. Those trashing #idarb need to try it..............@SolidTy. A great team based, smash em up sports game.

What? I tried IDARB! :) It was awful imo. Didn't you read my post above? I said I played it. I DL EVERY GWG game that has ever released. Why wouldn't I play what I took the time to DL? I was interested...until I played it.

It was a lame sportsy soccer game that has no SP mode. I don't sports games, it requires online or a second controller, and the lack of a good SP mode like NBA Jam ruins the shallow little game for me. Sometimes there was no one online to play at all. I don't blame people for not playing online.

That game has no future maintaining an online community and with the little community that it has, I was bouncing around by myself a few times. Just horrible.

I found it boring as all hell. People that like sports games may find some fun, but I thought it was probably the worst GWG game I played, and I played them all even Crimson Dragon. It was the first game I downloaded and deleted from my Xbone HDD actually. That's how much I disliked it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though? I recognize it's not horrid in the sense that other games are (mechanics were sound, decent metascore), but it wasn't for me. Factor in a tiny online community, something this game relies on, no Single Player in case there is no one to play with at all, incredibly shallow gameplay, and a genre I almost despise....It was a terrible experience.

Either way, it's lame IDARB is being used for two months in a row taking up a GWG slot. Like it or not, you got it, I got it, and it shouldn't be re-used again for March GWG.

I read your post. I was typing quickly on my phone. My point was try it with more people. Friends you know. No I didn't read this last book you wrote.

Right on. Well, if I get the chance to at a mates place, I may give it another shot.

Cool, just as long as it isn't another damn Amish Mafia.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Xbox Live and PS+ are both inferior to pc and wiiu. Xbox Live and PS+ are in the stone age. These services remind me of free AOL discs.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SolidTy

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@SolidTy said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cool, just as long as it isn't another damn Amish Mafia.

Oh no...doggonit, I was going for Amish Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo (This time it's personal).

Back to the drawing board. :(

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Yet another shit month. Also, I thought one of the perks of Games With Gold was meant to be that you kept the games for life, even without gold. However, my Gold subscription lapsed and I tried to play worms and it wouldn't start due to a lack of Gold. So in the end, the service is the same as PS+ but with much worse games.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

This game sucks on ps4 xbone. There's a reason it was a WiiU exclusive originally. You need the gamerpad to play it.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#75 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@wiiboxstation said:

This game sucks on ps4 xbone. There's a reason it was a WiiU exclusive originally. You need the gamerpad to play it.

It plays perfectly fine, if not better on a gamepad, because homboys bullshit is a button press, as opposed to some finnicky shit with a touch screen.

You nintendo plebs are allowed to venture out of your bubble, there is this whole world out there guys, I swear it won't bite.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@wiiboxstation said:

It plays perfectly fine, if not better on a gamepad, because homboys bullshit is a button press, as opposed to some finnicky shit with a touch screen.

You nintendo plebs are allowed to venture out of your bubble, there is this whole world out there guys, I swear it won't bite.

I think the best feature to be found in PS4/Xbone is complete lack of loading screens, replete with 1080p and 60fps, of course.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SolidTy

@soulitane said:

Yet another shit month. Also, I thought one of the perks of Games With Gold was meant to be that you kept the games for life, even without gold. However, my Gold subscription lapsed and I tried to play worms and it wouldn't start due to a lack of Gold. So in the end, the service is the same as PS+ but with much worse games.

Yeah, that changed that last year. Sorry to hear you found out the hard way.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SolidTy
@raugutcon said:

Not true, I got both and it ends up being pretty much the same, both give away good stuff sometimes and both give away junk sometimes.

Are you a new subscriber or something?

I also have both machines and subscribe to both services. In fact, I've downloaded every free GWG game ever on 360 and Xbone.

I can't say the same for PS+ because at first I actively avoided it like the plague. I didn't want another thing to subscribe too truth be told. What won me over was the quality and quantity PS+ "free" games on PS3. Then the PS4 released and I continued with the service. M$ certainly noticed something because they eventually took the idea which was great for me. Because for a decade we XBL subscribers didn't have GWG before that point.

Anyways, you claimed they are pretty much the same. I disagree.

32 PS+ PS4 games to only 11 GWG Xbone games. That's not even looking at the metascores...

32 >>> 11.

That's not even close to the same. The $50 service has released about 3x more games than the $60 service. Again, if you bring quality into it, that only plays into PS+s favor as well.

Check out the scores in the link below, you can see the ratings of each game to get an "idea" of quality.

Here's a link that saves me time. I know this first had from personal experience, but this link makes it easy if you just have a click:

http://www.listwar.com/ps-plus-vs-gold/

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Being able to pass down Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider to my great grand children without burdening them with 50 dollars a year in debt to sony throughout their lifetime is a true gift in itself

TY microsoft i will pass these games on they will live on my xb360 hard drive forever and it will never ask me to have sub or internet access or anything the games will just boot up an work thats what my future generation of kids wanted

Thank and screw sony greed kills people people remember greed they remember what u did here today i will not burden my future family an let sony hold them hostage for 50 dollars for games i rightfully paid for

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#80 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
@soulitane said:

Pretty much every month is pretty crappy on current generation with respect to these "free" games -- nothing to write home about with these digital games. I may have downloaded one or two of these games on each system and even those I haven't really played. Once they start offering retail games, I might give it some mind. At the end of the day $90ish a year to play online seems pretty pricey between these two services. I doubt I'll resubscribe to PS+ next year when the time rolls around.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By raugutcon

@SolidTy said:
@raugutcon said:

I also have both machines and subscribe to both services. In fact, I've downloaded every free GWG game ever on 360 and Xbone.

I can't say the same for PS+ because at first I actively avoided it like the plague. I didn't want another thing to subscribe too truth be told. What won me over was the quality and quantity PS+ "free" games on PS3. Then the PS4 released and I continued with the service. M$ certainly noticed something because they eventually took the idea which was great for me. Because for a decade we XBL subscribers didn't have GWG before that point.

32 PS+ PS4 games to only 11 GWG Xbone games. That's not even looking at the metascores...

32 >>> 11.

That's not even close to the same. The $50 service has released about 3x more games than the $60 service. Again, if you bring quality into it, that only plays into PS+s favor as well.

Check out the scores in the link below, you can see the ratings of each game to get an "idea" of quality.

Here's a link that saves me time. I know this first had from personal experience, but this link makes it easy if you just have a click:

So, your point is ?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

everything xbox will always be inferior

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@SolidTy said:

EDIT:

I wonder why the signage says April when these games are active in March? Kind of odd, right? They are doing a deal in April but these games are for March. Oh well, I wonder if this means four games on Xbone in April or two.

because its promoting in April they are celebrating 1 year since GWG was announced and giving double the games, so I assume that rayman and idarb will stay free on the X1, and have 2 new free ones, and 4 free ones on the 360.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@soulitane said:

Pretty much every month is pretty crappy on current generation with respect to these "free" games -- nothing to write home about with these digital games. I may have downloaded one or two of these games on each system and even those I haven't really played. Once they start offering retail games, I might give it some mind. At the end of the day $90ish a year to play online seems pretty pricey between these two services. I doubt I'll resubscribe to PS+ next year when the time rolls around.

Yeah, both services have been lackluster in terms of their offerings. I'm no longer subscribed to either and probably won't be for a while now.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Definitely a better offering this month then past months... that's for sure.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SolidTy

@raugutcon said:

@SolidTy said:
@raugutcon said:

32 >>> 11.

So, your point is ?

You said they were "pretty much the same". They clearly aren't. It is true you get games on both services you may not like, sure...but one service gives higher quality and a hell of a lot more games (3x more).

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i have been watching both services for awhile now and i think they have this shit down to a science.

shit for month after month after month and then when the data says a bunch of subs are coming due they put something good on there.

just a week or two ago i was playing with a buddy and he was bitching about ps+ and saying he was going to let his sub run out and not renew it then a few days later he said they announced something he wanted to play and he was going to keep it.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

@raugutcon said:

Agreed, they are pretty much the same. PS+ had a huge head start over GwG though. It had a huge head start last gen and head start current gen. Thanks to the almost one year head start, by the time the Xbox One had 2 games, the PS4 already had 10. So it's always hilarious seeing someone list down the obvious. Also notice when subscriptions are being compared, they talk about having all the subscriptions and getting all the games for all the systems but for some selective-odd-bipolar-weird reason they just talk about and highlight offerings for current consoles. We already know PS+ had almost a whole year head start over GwG for current gen, so of course it will have more games in total, we get it.

So yes, while they are pretty much the same one difference really stands out between the subscriptions. Only GwG offer ownership for games for the Xbox 360 while PS+ does not offer ownership for games for the PS4, PS3, and Vita. That's why one sub is more MSRP expensive than the other because you will actually have ownership. If our special friend count and highlight the games offered for ownership for both subscriptions, it would look something like this, I will type it in bold with bigger fonts:

GwG offered to own so far: 44 games (and counting)

PS+ offered to own so far: 0 games (will always be 0)

As you could see, this what happens when you pick and choose what you want to highlight. They love to pick and choose what to highlight in the subscription. So yes because of the head start PS+ will always have more games. So yes even with the PS+ head start with Gold you will always have more games to own. It's just strange how SW's very own special game counter will not count the total of games you could own with these subscriptions. Well at least the incorrect false claims of MS promises are corrected and should be put to rest now. Lol.

Also yes they're pretty much the same with quality too. Notice how they like using a website like metacritic instead of just GS for this metagame they play here. Using metacritic to compare games will never even out nor have any bearing since only GS reviews count here as what is written in the SW rule and survival guide. It's like they want to play the SW metagame but they don't follow the SW rules. Metacritic uses all sort of reviewers, from credible to not credible review sites and the number of reviewers always differs per game. So one PS4 PS+ game could be reviewed by 44 reviewers while an Xbox One GwG game could be reviewed by only 10 reviewers, the number score just doesn't hold weight because of this. It's a tricky web to weave through that's probably why they made up the rule of just using GS for these things.

So in the end, they're pretty much the same. These free games are just supplements. If someone like paying subscriptions and expect more quality titles or full retail titles, I think they're better off subscribing to something like EA Access which is exclusive to Xbox One. But GwG is offering some quality titles in the month of March. Don't forget about the other free game, Forza Fast & Furious game, most likely free games like these will not be mentioned on purpose.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By raugutcon

@SolidTy said:

@raugutcon said:

@SolidTy said:
@raugutcon said:

32 >>> 11.

So, your point is ?

You said they were "pretty much the same". They clearly aren't. It is true you get games on both services you may not like, sure...but one service gives higher quality and a hell of a lot more games (3x more).

I´m going to ask again, what´s your point ?

See the previous post.

Out of all the free games PS+ offered I only downloaded 3, of all the games XBL offered I downloaded 4. It ends up being pretty much the same.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
@raugutcon said:

The I've been proven wrong so I'm going to act like I wasn't routine.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SolidTy

@Ragnarok1051 said:
@raugutcon said:

The I've been proven wrong so I'm going to act like I wasn't routine.

Yep. You called it right on the money. He had a lot of nerve as well. First, he came in this thread to tell the OP that his thread was "not true" and proceed to say they were the same. When he was presented with clear cut facts on the matter, he then referred back to his own incredibly limited experience and proceeded to lie and say they were "the same". He came in to correct another user, he wasn't just dropping off his opinion, he was correcting someone else's (someone with more experience) observation. Perhaps it was a way to damage control his own personal feelings on the very one-sided victory PS+ has at this point in time. Maybe in the future GWG will be amazing. In the meantime though, there is no need to lie about the status quo. I understand what he's going through. What he wants to happen is not what is happening in reality. Being in love with a brand and noticing faults with that brand can cause some confirmation bias issues. What can happen then is a user finds himself/herself trying to alter his/her perception of reality by deliberately limiting their experience. If done correctly, one service will be minimized and one service will seem much better by comparison.

@raugutcon said:

@SolidTy said:

@raugutcon said:

@SolidTy said:
@raugutcon said:

32 >>> 11.

So, your point is ?

See the previous post.

Out of all the free games PS+ offered I only downloaded 3, of all the games XBL offered I downloaded 4. It ends up being pretty much the same.

The services aren't even close to the same. Just because you chose to DL a mere 7 titles total and limit what the services offered, doesn't mean the services are the same. You imposed a subjective and artificial limit. These services offer a lot more than you chose to use, that's fine...but posting online they are the same is a lie, especially since you were in here trying to correct another user. What you posted was a lie to users and you are lying to yourself.

They aren't the same unless you make them the same. That's on you.

What you are doing by deliberately limiting your experience and saying in this thread you can do for anything. You can compare 2 restaurants by smells or headcounts but not food. You can compare two cars based on sitting only. You impose restrictions to how you used the services, that's on you. You can say the NES and the Xbone are the same because they connect to a TV and let you play games. You can say most foods are the same. Then when someone proves you wrong as I did, you can say you ate 7 items your whole life and they taste the same to you.

However, that doesn't mean your posts are accurate. They aren't the same and anyone that owns both and uses both or anyone that clicks on the link can tell they aren't the same.

You willingly chose to DL a fraction of the games that were offered "free" and then have the nerve to lie to users in this thread and suggest the services are the same when they aren't. You could have posted that you have very little experience with the services and games (perhaps because you are a new member to one or both of these experiences), but you instead posted they were the same which was a lie because they aren't the same. If you are a new subscriber, your opinion is based on a tiny amount of experience and almost worthless to those seeking the truth. If that's the case, you certainly shouldn't be popping up in threads trying to correct users with misinformation you gathered with your tiny experience. A few years from now some other user may post he just subscribed to both services. He will be new to the services and in no way should he be correcting OTHER users on on these services if he has very little experience, as you have done today.

"I feel the 3DS handheld and the PC gaming are the same. I played 3 games on PC and 4 on 3DS and I felt both machines were pretty much the same. I also feel the Xbone and the 360 were the same. I played 3 games on Xbone and 4 games on 360 and they were the same. Wait till you hear what I think about these two comedians! I heard 3 jokes from one and turned off the TV and then I heard 4 jokes from the other. These two comedians are the same. I also have opinions about a Eminem and Pearl Jam. I listened to 3 songs from Eminem and 4 songs from Pearl Jam! The same.

Also, I watched 3 minutes of Inception and 4 minutes of Show Girls. They are pretty much the same. I watched 3 minutes of Battlefield Earth and 4 minutes of Star Wars and another 3 minutes of Star Trek and 4 minutes of Star Gate. They are all the same."

The point is, there is no need to lie to yourself and others to justify your purchasing behaviors. You clearly aren't in a position of experience to tell others if these things are the same or not.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 raugutcon

More jibber jabber.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Solidty has to be on Sony's payroll.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@wiiboxstation said:

A lot of the cows here are. Forget this thread, there are some idiots out there making 100's of posts and several threads defending The Order, they are 100% on the pay roll.

mgools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#95  Edited By mgools
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

My PS4 is the greatest game system i have ever owned, but their list of "free" games have been almost useless. Nothing but Indi garbage. That leads me to the term "free". I pay $50/year for 2 garbage games (actually 4. Have a Vita) per month and online gaming. Not sure in what world this is "free". Maybe it is like the term "free healthcare". You pay extreme amount in Taxes for government healthcare and then use the term free.

I Feel better now that I got this off my chest.

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

That one moment in Infinite is worth slugging through the 10 hours of relatively monotonousness gameplay.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

TR on 360 works for me.

prepare to be disappointed. We got it earlier last year, I think Feb or March, and I was actually kinda hyped that PSN+ was giving us a game that was still pretty fresh and relevant that had been getting lots of praise, but my god was that game just crappy. I couldnt even finish it.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#98 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@UnbiasedPoster said:

That one moment in Infinite is worth slugging through the 10 hours of relatively monotonousness gameplay.

Troy Baker on a guitar? I agree, it's divine.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SolidTy
@raugutcon said:

More jibber jabber.

Yeah, you lied. I exposed it. No bigs, despite your cavalier attitude to being completely wrong.

The jibber jabber though? That was you this entire thread. Pointless posts about nothing. Save yourself some time next time.

@wiiboxstation said:

It's always nice when a user decides to capitulate with a generic post as exampled above. You can see the thought process behind the empty trolling.

@wiiboxstation thought:

"Gee, I can't offer ANYTHING to this topic. I WISH I KNEW THINGS!!! That post above is CORRECT, and I wish I could argue it, but I can't! Dang it! I can't! Still, that post BOTHERS ME TO NO END! Well, I suppose I'll just go off topic and troll the user for being so damn intelligent. :("

You've only been at GS for 7 months in that short time you've definitely shown the users at GS a few things.

1. One: you lifted that "wiiboxstation is on M$'s payroll" line. It's old as dirt and certainly older than your account. Be original for crisakes!
  2. Two: you seem butthurt in many threads which results in you mindlessly trolling and going off topic.
  3. Three: you generate zero thought processes with users.

Thanks for trying though! :) The actual thread is about GWG. Feel free to actually contribute once in your life.

Which game of mine should I play today? Hmmm...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 SolidTy
@-God- said:

@wiiboxstation said:

A lot of the cows here are. Forget this thread, there are some idiots out there making 100's of posts and several threads defending The Order, they are 100% on the pay roll.

A lot of sheep are on payroll. A lot of Lemmings are on payroll. A lot of hermits are on a payroll. A lot of cows are on payroll.

There are idiots making stupid posts defending The Order and that is sad. It's not a good game and maybe it's not even much of a game. I don't care about it.

The topic is about GWG and PS+ though. People post and others respond to the topic.