Xbox 360 RPGs

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by loosingENDS (11799 posts) -

It is like heaven on xbox 360 lately, so many RPGs and the very best versions

Skyrim with timed exlusive huge DLC

Mass Effect 3 with Kinect exlusive support

Dark Souls

Withcer 2

Dust Elysian Tale

Crimson Alliance

Bastion

Half Minute Hero

Clash of Heroes

Dragon Age 2-3

Fable 4

Fable Journey

Amalur

Diablo 3

FF13-2

etc etc

Unbelievable lineup

#2 Posted by finalstar2007 (25090 posts) -

thats nothing compared to the PS3. everything listed is on PS3 :D

good list of multiplats tho :D

#3 Posted by soulitane (13482 posts) -
Either I've never heard of or don't care for most of them, also Fable 4 hasn't been announced :?
#4 Posted by SteamedBennet (540 posts) -

finalstar2007

Not true.. Mass Effect 3 with Kinect support

Take that PS3 owners... might as well sell your consoles now. :P

#5 Posted by harshv82 (1120 posts) -

finalstar2007
Have CDP confirmed The Wither 2 for PS3 ?
#6 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21683 posts) -
Was wondering when saolin will comaback, anyways FF 13-2 , Dark Souls will be better on ps3 because its the lead platform for these two.
#7 Posted by finalstar2007 (25090 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

SteamedBennet

Not true.. Mass Effect 3 with Kinect support

Take that PS3 owners... might as well sell your consoles now. :P

Oh noes! the kinect!

nothing compares to kinect :P

#8 Posted by FoolwithaLancer (2065 posts) -

Skyrim with timed exlusive huge DLC No one cares

Mass Effect 3 with Kinect exlusive support No one cares

Dark Souls Multiplat

Withcer 2 Multiplat

Dust Elysian Tale Da hell?

Crimson Alliance ???

Bastion Multiplat

Half Minute Hero ????

Clash of Heroes ????

Dragon Age 2-3 Multi-plat

Fable 4 Doesn't even have a release date......

Fable Journey Kinect. Lol

Amalur ?

Diablo 3 Multi-Plat

FF13-2 MP.

etc etc

Unbelievable lineup

loosingENDS

This thread was pointless, the PS3 will have a great year in the RPG area as well.

#9 Posted by kayoticdreamz (3347 posts) -

finalstar2007
fable wants to speak to you
#10 Posted by Deathtransit (3086 posts) -
Thank goodness for Witcher 2 on 360, finally another game I can't play on my PS3 to look forward to. But I see a bunch of multis and games I've never heard of, and some of the multis couls easily be better on PS3, like Dark Souls and FF13-2. And Saolin, Demon's Souls is waaay better than Fable ever could be.
#11 Posted by NoodleFighter (7034 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Skyrim with timed exlusive huge DLC No one cares

Mass Effect 3 with Kinect exlusive support No one cares

Dark Souls Multiplat

Withcer 2 Multiplat

Dust Elysian Tale Da hell?

Crimson Alliance ???

Bastion Multiplat

Half Minute Hero ????

Clash of Heroes ????

Dragon Age 2-3 Multi-plat

Fable 4 Doesn't even have a release date......

Fable Journey Kinect. Lol

Amalur ?

Diablo 3 Multi-Plat

FF13-2 MP.

etc etc

Unbelievable lineup

FoolwithaLancer

This thread was pointless, the PS3 will have a great year in the RPG area as well.

He's just gonna BS and say it doesn't matter cause PC isn't a console so that makes it console exclusiveor that it requires a $2k rig so no one is going to play.

#12 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Is Kinect support even something worth bragging about?

#13 Posted by commonfate (12266 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

kayoticdreamz

fable wants to speak to you

Fable 2 was very disappointing and 3 was reputed to follow the same path (glad I didn't buy it). I doubt Fable kinect will prove to be too good and Fable 4 hasn't even been announced...

#14 Posted by Twin-Blade (6795 posts) -

Props to TC for mentioning Dust: An Elysian Tale. Looks awesome, can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmSAQwbbig8

PS: Is there something wrong with linking lately?

#15 Posted by Arach666 (23026 posts) -

Oh,I remember you,new account I see.

And the RPG heaven is the PC,and you´re also mentioning a game that wasn´t even confirmed for the 360,but I´m sure you remember that conversation we had about it from your previous account(s).

Also,lol best versions. :lol:

#16 Posted by PAL360 (26832 posts) -

Props to TC for mentioning Dust: An Elysian Tale. Looks awesome, can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmSAQwbbig8

PS: Is there something wrong with linking lately?

Twin-Blade

Yeah, Dust: AET looks beautiful! Im playing Bastion at the moment, the game is surprisingly good!

#17 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

I have a feeling... Saolin is back... Or AbleFa3 or whatever other numerous alts he's had :P

Love RPG's.

#18 Posted by ohthemanatee (8104 posts) -

finalstar2007
fable and the witcher are on the PS3? that's new
#19 Posted by dreman999 (10747 posts) -

Did you just list Fable 4 and Fable Journey.......I think you need to hand in your rpg fan card for doing so.

#20 Posted by Tykain (3887 posts) -
But more importantly, how many leaves will there be on the trees in these RPGs ? Does the skyrim "huge" timed exclusive DLC add more leaves to make it worth getting ?
#21 Posted by thatisfalse (238 posts) -
most of you 360 guys don't even know what Dark Souls is going to be like. and all you guys did was diss Demon's Souls for being a PS3 exclusive.
#22 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
I loved Clash of Heroes when I played it on my PS3 ;). Besides all those games are either on PS3, coming to PS3 or they are Fable and Fable sucks.
#23 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

most of you 360 guys don't even know what Dark Souls is going to be like. and all you guys did was diss Demon's Souls for being a PS3 exclusive.thatisfalse

How do you know that they don't own a PS3? :?

#24 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -

Is Kinect support even something worth bragging about?

Vari3ty

My thoughts exactly:lol:

#25 Posted by thatisfalse (238 posts) -
every single one of them? yeah, that sounds probable. doesn't sound farfetched at all. really respectable post you have there.
#26 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

every single one of them? yeah, that sounds probable. doesn't sound farfetched at all. really respectable post you have there.thatisfalse

You said "most" 360 owners. It's possible that they have easy access or have had access to a PS3 in order to play the games. It's not really a stretch that people own a couple of consoles in this day and age.

#27 Posted by ohthemanatee (8104 posts) -
I loved Clash of Heroes when I played it on my PS3 ;). Besides all those games are either on PS3, coming to PS3 or they are Fable and Fable sucks.kuraimen
the witcher is comming to the PS3?
#28 Posted by thatisfalse (238 posts) -

[QUOTE="thatisfalse"]every single one of them? yeah, that sounds probable. doesn't sound farfetched at all. really respectable post you have there.lundy86_4

You said "most" 360 owners. It's possible that they have easy access or have had access to a PS3 in order to play the games. It's not really a stretch that people own a couple of consoles in this day and age.

that is still very farfetched, you're probably looking at less than 1% of console owners. I know of only about 2 people that do that. it's not even a question of money, it's just wasteful.
#29 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

that is still very farfetched, you're probably looking at less than 1% of console owners. I know of only about 2 people that do that. it's not even a question of money, it's just wasteful.thatisfalse

It could easily be as far-fetched as your assumption. The point of my post was simply to bring a reasonable doubt to your conclusion. Anecdotes do little to prove anything.

By any means, "most" 360 owners could have played Demon's Souls.

#30 Posted by cloudff7tm (3975 posts) -

Dust Elysian Tale

Crimson Alliance

Fable Journey

loosingENDS

Those are the only exclusives on the list, so it looks like all sysytwms are in RPG heaven.

#31 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

finalstar2007

Did you say they're all on PS3? I think you should look over his list again, my man. :P

#32 Posted by thatisfalse (238 posts) -

[QUOTE="thatisfalse"]that is still very farfetched, you're probably looking at less than 1% of console owners. I know of only about 2 people that do that. it's not even a question of money, it's just wasteful.lundy86_4

It could easily be as far-fetched as your assumption. The point of my post was simply to bring a reasonable doubt to your conclusion. Anecdotes do little to prove anything.

yes, like most PS3 players have played Infinite Undiscovery and Blue Dragon. I don't think so. this is how I'd imagine it would go; 360 guys asks his PS3 friend, "hey bro, can i play that 30+ hour game on your PS3 to completion?", PS3 guy, "no, get a PS3." I just find it funny how quickly the 360 group's tone has changed because now Demon's Souls spritual sequel is now on their system.
#33 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

yes, like most PS3 players have played Infinite Undiscovery and Blue Dragon. I don't think so. this is how I'd imagine it would go; 360 guys asks his PS3 friend, "hey bro, can i play that 30+ hour game on your PS3 to completion?", PS3 guy, "no, get a PS3." I just find it funny how quickly the 360 group's tone has changed because now Demon's Souls spritual sequel is now on their system.thatisfalse

The point is, we have no idea. Many could have played it, in fact most could have played it but we just don't know. There is no reason they cannot be excited for this game.

#34 Posted by commonfate (12266 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="thatisfalse"]that is still very farfetched, you're probably looking at less than 1% of console owners. I know of only about 2 people that do that. it's not even a question of money, it's just wasteful.thatisfalse

yes, like most PS3 players have played Infinite Undiscovery and Blue Dragon. I don't think so. this is how I'd imagine it would go; 360 guys asks his PS3 friend, "hey bro, can i play that 30+ hour game on your PS3 to completion?", PS3 guy, "no, get a PS3." I just find it funny how quickly the 360 group's tone has changed because now Demon's Souls spritual sequel is now on their system.

Actually I have but that was back when I owned a 360 :P

#35 Posted by thatisfalse (238 posts) -
I'm just gonna say no to that one.
#36 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

I'm just gonna say no to that one. thatisfalse

No to what? :?

#37 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]I loved Clash of Heroes when I played it on my PS3 ;). Besides all those games are either on PS3, coming to PS3 or they are Fable and Fable sucks.ohthemanatee

Most likely
#38 Posted by Santesyu (4278 posts) -

Dark Souls

Withcer 2

Dust Elysian Tale

Crimson Alliance

Bastion

Half Minute Hero

Clash of Heroes

Dragon Age 2-3

Fable 4

Fable Journey

Amalur

Diablo 3

FF13-2

etc etc

Unbelievable lineup

loosingENDS

lol does kinect exclusive support really count? its kinect after all?

#39 Posted by slipknot0129 (5490 posts) -

[QUOTE="ohthemanatee"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]I loved Clash of Heroes when I played it on my PS3 ;). Besides all those games are either on PS3, coming to PS3 or they are Fable and Fable sucks.kuraimen

Most likely

Yes it is.

#40 Posted by loosingENDS (11799 posts) -

most of you 360 guys don't even know what Dark Souls is going to be like. and all you guys did was diss Demon's Souls for being a PS3 exclusive.thatisfalse

Demons Souls is one of the best games this generation and Dark Souls seems 10x better and is confirmed 4x bigger too, so i know how it is going to be like

#41 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

[QUOTE="thatisfalse"]most of you 360 guys don't even know what Dark Souls is going to be like. and all you guys did was diss Demon's Souls for being a PS3 exclusive.loosingENDS

Demons Souls is one of the best games this generation and Dark Souls seems 10x better and is confirmed 4x bigger too, so i know how it is going to be like

Awww, it definitely is Saolin/AbleFa3/every other alt ever :P

How are ya?

#42 Posted by loosingENDS (11799 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="ohthemanatee"] the witcher is comming to the PS3?slipknot0129

Most likely

Yes it is.

Withcer 2 is only confirmed for 360 and they said the team could not handle a PS3 port and Withcer 3 is their nex target, so xbox 360 and PC only

#43 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

Withcer 2 is only confirmed for 360 and they said the team could not handle a PS3 port and Withcer 3 is their nex target, so xbox 360 and PC only

loosingENDS

You were always speculating the 360 port without any sort of confirmation... I don't see why people can't do the same for the PS3.

Here we go:

Witcher 1 engine was not streamig, so to run on consoles would have to lower textures to zero and cut back on scale

Withcer 2 engine is totally new and made for streaming, thus can adapt to the lower ram on consoles

The DEVELOPERS (notice who) has confirmed the game running on 360, that should end it right there, there is nothing to dabate when the DEVELOPERS !!!!! say it is running on 360

AbleFa3

#44 Posted by loosingENDS (11799 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Dark Souls

Withcer 2

Dust Elysian Tale

Crimson Alliance

Bastion

Half Minute Hero

Clash of Heroes

Dragon Age 2-3

Fable 4

Fable Journey

Amalur

Diablo 3

FF13-2

etc etc

Unbelievable lineup

Santesyu

It counts if you want to play the immersive version with the next gen controls and interaction

#45 Posted by FoolwithaLancer (2065 posts) -

[QUOTE="Santesyu"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Dark Souls

Withcer 2

Dust Elysian Tale

Crimson Alliance

Bastion

Half Minute Hero

Clash of Heroes

Dragon Age 2-3

Fable 4

Fable Journey

Amalur

Diablo 3

FF13-2

etc etc

Unbelievable lineup

loosingENDS

It counts if you want to play the immersive version with the next gen controls and interaction

I laughed. Nothing immersive about 15 second movement delays. :lol:

#46 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

I laughed. Nothing immersive about 15 second movement delays. :lol:

FoolwithaLancer

Best Kinect demo ever... Star Wars Kinect... **** yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXhXr2A3uSM

Glitchspot!!!!

#47 Posted by Arach666 (23026 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="thatisfalse"]most of you 360 guys don't even know what Dark Souls is going to be like. and all you guys did was diss Demon's Souls for being a PS3 exclusive.lundy86_4

Awww, it definitely is Saolin/AbleFa3/every other alt ever :P

How are ya?

Good thing I´m not the only one that noticed who he was. :P

#48 Posted by millerlight89 (18464 posts) -

thats nothing compared to the PS3. everything listed is on PS3 :Dfinalstar2007

Uh no it isn't.

#49 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

Good thing I´m not the only one that noticed who he was. :P

Arach666

Lol, nah. Though it's been a while since i've seen him around. So long that i've forgotten all but two of his alts :P

#50 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1882 posts) -
i love how TC ignores every post referencing him to being ablafa and saolin hahaha