Xbox 360 LOSES another Exclusive. Deadlight coming to PC VERY SOON!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

"Bu bu bu bu but it's on Xbawx too!!111!11!!1!1" :lol:

Stop it lemming. Stop justifying your purchase. Your console has no reasons to be purchased anymore.

I have a gaming PC right here, currently using it to browse this forum. This beast is stealing 360's exclusives. :lol: Sorry lem, you lost. Now pack your 360 and throw it out of the window and get a PS3 and gaming PC, then you'll be as cool as me.

GamerwillzPS

clown school closed early today then?

stealing = removing from somebody else without their permission, since deadlight still appears on the XBOX marketplace, its not been stolen.

also, i didn't even bother with the free-trial of deadlight, so i fail to see how i am losing anything.

just pointing out your stupidity

how many games have you played on your PS3?

Oh lemming, you're so upset. Very upset... Maybe you should go to the gym to calm your inner lemming down?

How many games I played on my PS3? Lots... but I sold all of its multiplats and repurchased them on my PC. (Switched to PC gaming recently and using my PS3 for exclusives)

Your inner lemming is all red and is steaming out of its ears. You better calm it down as soon as possible.

i was looking for a number, see i have played well over 200 games just on 360, thats about 1 a week since i have had it lol

i have a very good PC at home, its windows 7, 8gb ram, quadcore, 22" widescreen monitor etc etc, all i need to do is unscrew it and put a graphics card (had one in a box for about 18months now) and i am good to go.

however, I choose not to play on the PC because i spend 8 hours a day in front of one, when i get home i try as hard as possible to avoid the PC.

I play on a big HDTV about 3 meters away and i lie down nice and comfy.

now i am sure i can hook my pc up to the tv and use a 360 style controller etc, but you know what? i dont feel the need to, 360 has more than enough. which is why i just laugh at these dumb "you lose" type arguments

#102 Posted by SecretPolice (21315 posts) -

:shock: How ever could this be since all I ever hear around here is 360's exclusives consist of only Halo, Forza Gears. :o

Anyhoo, no biggie, nope, not at all. :P

#103 Posted by badtaker (3661 posts) -
lol more to come after win 8 released :P
#104 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
bu bu bu downloadable games count!!!! :cry:
#105 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -
bu bu bu downloadable games count!!!! :cry: Heil68
bu bu bu well if they do so should PSone games
#106 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"]bu bu bu downloadable games count!!!! :cry: sts106mat

PsOne games count now? :o Holy sheeiit dude!!!! WOOT WOOT!
#107 Posted by KiZZo1 (3962 posts) -

:shock: How ever could this be since all I ever hear around here is 360's exclusives consist of only Halo, Forza Gears. :o

SecretPolice

Cause, you know, everything else is just timed exclusive :)

#108 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"]bu bu bu downloadable games count!!!! :cry: Heil68

nah, kuraimen was trying to include them on steve-o's chart
#109 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] bu bu bu well if they do so should PSone games

BUGGER..seriously though, this is like the what 3 or 4th game from Live's summer of flops that's gone mulit plat? lolz
#110 Posted by pelvist (4556 posts) -

[QUOTE="pelvist"]

Its funny to see all the xbox games loosing their exclusivity and I dont believe in all this exclusive nonsense anyway no matter what system a game is on, but personally this is just another mediocre XBOX game I wont ever have any interest in playing.

The question is though, why are these games going multi platform? Did they not sell well on 360 or is Microsoft trying to justify a puchace of Windows 8?

TheEroica

Youre kidding right? Microsoft has a stake in pc gaming and stands to make a buck on a different platform especially if they produced the game... in the real world it doesnt affect xbox gaming whatsoever as the xboxs direct competition still doesnt have it. Family members share.

What are you getting at exactly? Your reply makes no sense in relation to what I posted.

#111 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"] PsOne games count now? :o Holy sheeiit dude!!!! WOOT WOOT!

BUGGER..seriously though, this is like the what 3 or 4th game from Live's summer of flops that's gone mulit plat? lolz

lol, this was a summer of flops, i didn't even bother with the free trial of any of them. MS themselves expressed disappointment with the showing. I really liked trials evo earlier in the year though.
#112 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Another exclusive?! :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh Xbox 360 and lemmings! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

GamerwillzPS

not sure if serious,

is the game still available on xbox? - Yes,

does it stop working / removed from xbox - NO

is the game available on PS3? - NO

Do you need two for the PS3 to compete with the 360 - seems like

cows - xbox & PC have a game we dont - therefore we win

F*****g mental

"Bu bu bu bu but it's on Xbawx too!!111!11!!1!1" :lol:

Stop it lemming. Stop justifying your purchase. Your console has no reasons to be purchased anymore.

I have a gaming PC right here, currently using it to browse this forum. This beast is stealing 360's exclusives. :lol: Sorry lem, you lost. Now pack your 360 and throw it out of the window and get a PS3 and gaming PC, then you'll be as cool as me.

God, you're so dumb.
#113 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] nah, kuraimen was trying to include them on steve-o's chart

lol, this was a summer of flops, i didn't even bother with the free trial of any of them. MS themselves expressed disappointment with the showing. I really liked trials evo earlier in the year though.

I havent tried any of them either, although Dust: An Elysian Tail looks great. Is that coming to PC next? :twisted:
#114 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"] BUGGER..seriously though, this is like the what 3 or 4th game from Live's summer of flops that's gone mulit plat? lolz

I havent tried any of them either, although Dust: An Elysian Tail looks great. Is that coming to PC next? :twisted:

probably, who gives a F*** though? its not a big deal, an already released game being ported to the PC. if its an unreleased 360 exclusive going to the PS3, say halo 4 or gears judgement, then they'd have a case for ownage. but this? lol.
#115 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] lol, this was a summer of flops, i didn't even bother with the free trial of any of them. MS themselves expressed disappointment with the showing. I really liked trials evo earlier in the year though.

probably, who gives a F*** though? its not a big deal, an already released game being ported to the PC. if its an unreleased 360 exclusive going to the PS3, say halo 4 or gears judgement, then they'd have case for ownage. but this? lol.

It would be a game stricken from THE LIST :o
#116 Posted by PressXtoJump (1493 posts) -
after losing mass effect to ps3, i dont think they care about this garbage anymore
#117 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

I love how XBLA games all of a sudden count once they're no longer exclusive. Xaero_Gravity

Gotta love the double standards in this place.

#118 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -

after losing mass effect to ps3, i dont think they care about this garbage anymorePressXtoJump
the next gen will have started by the time it comes out dude. the collection arrives on PC/360 next month, PS3 version TBA.

the worst thing about this collection is that it wont even be complete.

Mass Effect 1 wont have the dlc apparently, and lair of the shadow broker etc will also not be included, what a joke!

It has also been stated that ME3 will get "omega DLC", plus more post release of this collection.

So expect some time next year or the year later, a "Mass Effect Complete collection" i think EA have F*****ed bioware up. Mass Effect 1 was the best of the three.

#119 Posted by RR360DD (11491 posts) -
I thought we already knew this. Most, if not all, summer of arcade games are timed exclusive :?
#120 Posted by GD1551 (9155 posts) -

That and mark of the ninja huh? Nice stuff.

#121 Posted by parkurtommo (25902 posts) -

That and mark of the ninja huh? Nice stuff.

GD1551

And Trials Evolution...

#122 Posted by TheEroica (13221 posts) -
So do i have this thread right? Cows believe they have won a point in the metagame(lol) but in reality they acquired zero while microsoft placed a pretty cool game on their cousin platform thus making more money...? K just wanted to be sure i had this right Awww shucks... those pesty cows and their metagame point scoring.... if only it actually meant something.
#123 Posted by Lucianu (9308 posts) -

Another one bites the dust.

#124 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
So do i have this thread right? Cows believe they have won a point in the metagame(lol) but in reality they acquired zero while microsoft placed a pretty cool game on their cousin platform thus making more money...? K just wanted to be sure i had this right Awww shucks... those pesty cows and their metagame point scoring.... if only it actually meant something.TheEroica
it means EVERYTHING and thus SDC. #winning
#125 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] clown school closed early today then?

stealing = removing from somebody else without their permission, since deadlight still appears on the XBOX marketplace, its not been stolen.

also, i didn't even bother with the free-trial of deadlight, so i fail to see how i am losing anything.

just pointing out your stupidity

how many games have you played on your PS3?

sts106mat

Oh lemming, you're so upset. Very upset... Maybe you should go to the gym to calm your inner lemming down?

How many games I played on my PS3? Lots... but I sold all of its multiplats and repurchased them on my PC. (Switched to PC gaming recently and using my PS3 for exclusives)

Your inner lemming is all red and is steaming out of its ears. You better calm it down as soon as possible.

i was looking for a number, see i have played well over 200 games just on 360, thats about 1 a week since i have had it lol

i have a very good PC at home, its windows 7, 8gb ram, quadcore, 22" widescreen monitor etc etc, all i need to do is unscrew it and put a graphics card (had one in a box for about 18months now) and i am good to go.

however, I choose not to play on the PC because i spend 8 hours a day in front of one, when i get home i try as hard as possible to avoid the PC.

now i am sure i can hook my pc up to the tv and use a 360 style controller etc, but you know what? i dont feel the need to, 360 has more than enough. which is why i just laugh at these dumb "you lose" type arguments

Why are you avoiding the PC after work? That's just silly. All you have to do is boot it up and launch a game, there you go! Many PC games support gamepads including your favourite one, Xbox 360 controller.

#126 Posted by themajormayor (25667 posts) -
Eh... 360 doesn't have any exclusives that anyone wants anymore. Only time I was excited about a 360 game coming to PS3 was Mass Effect 2. Turns out that it was a major major let down. After that I learned to never be fooled by lems extremely low standards.
#127 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Why are you avoiding the PC after work? That's just silly. All you have to do is boot it up and launch a game, there you go! Many PC games support gamepads including your favourite one, Xbox 360 controller.

what do you do for a job?
#128 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -

Eh... 360 doesn't have any exclusives that anyone wants anymore. Only time I was excited about a 360 game coming to PS3 was Mass Effect 2. Turns out that it was a major major let down. After that I learned to never be fooled by lems extremely low standards.themajormayor

oh look, heres marjorie mayor lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV_tqjZL9ygbZUWZsLB9O

#129 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] i was looking for a number, see i have played well over 200 games just on 360, thats about 1 a week since i have had it lol

sts106mat

Unemployed at the moment, just finished university and my priority now is to get full motorcycle license then I'll be ready for jobs.

If I worked in front of a PC all day, I would still use my PC at home to access the Internet, gaming and everything... How can you use the Internet when you're avoiding the PC?

PCs and computers are essentials these days and I can't live without them.

#130 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

a game that scored a 6.5 and that wouldn't even be counted as exclusive to begin with because it's an xbla game?

#131 Posted by OhSnapitz (18010 posts) -
This game scored a 6.5 and cows are celebrating? Has 2012 been THAT bad? :?
#132 Posted by parkurtommo (25902 posts) -

a game that scored a 6.5 and that wouldn't even be counted as exclusive to begin with because it's an xbla game?

CaseyWegner
I know rite? lems get upset over the smallest things lol
#133 Posted by sts106mat (18851 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Unemployed at the moment, just finished university and my priority now is to get full motorcycle license then I'll be ready for jobs.

If I worked in front of a PC all day, I would still use my PC at home to access the Internet, gaming and everything... How can you use the Internet when you're avoiding the PC?

sorry you are out of work dude. I work on a PC all day, you'd be surprised how fed up of it you can get.

I TRY and avoid the PC at home, i really do. i can access internet all through the day on my work pc, my phone has it and now my xbox does too.

its also a comfort thing, my PC chair at home isn't exactly comfortable and i had surgery on my back a few years ago, so if i can lie down instead of sit, i will.

but in the evening i dont want to be on the internet anyway, sometimes when i am in the bath i might post in here on from my phone.

during the course of a week, i doubt i clock up more than 1 hour of the internet from usage in the evenings / weekend

#134 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

parkurtommo

I know rite? lems get upset over the smallest things lol

lemming flavored jelly? sounds gross.

#135 Posted by dommeus (9187 posts) -

First Mark of the Ninja, now this. All I need now is Dust An Elysian Tale on PC and I'm sorted.

#136 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] what do you do for a job?sts106mat

sorry you are out of work dude. I work on a PC all day, you'd be surprised how fed up of it you can get.

I TRY and avoid the PC at home, i really do. i can access internet all through the day on my work pc, my phone has it and now my xbox does too.

its also a comfort thing, my PC chair at home isn't exactly comfortable and i had surgery on my back a few years ago, so if i can lie down instead of sit, i will.

but in the evening i dont want to be on the internet anyway, sometimes when i am in the bath i might post in here on from my phone.

during the course of a week, i doubt i clock up more than 1 hour of the internet from usage in the evenings / weekend

I have a keen interest in computers, so I don't think I'll get fed up with them. I also would like to play superior games on PC instead of crappy console version. I'm a first class citizen with high standard who likes to get the best out of things. Unlike low standard consolites.

I would never use the Internet on my phone and console! The experience of browsing the Internet is best on PC with Firefox. That's my only source of Internet usage at home. I sometimes use my phone when I'm out.

#137 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

This game scored a 6.5 and cows are celebrating? Has 2012 been THAT bad? :?OhSnapitz

I think it's funnier (sadder?) that they're celebrating another game that they don't get.

But wait, I must have forgotten, hiding behind the PC is a national past time for them. :lol:

#138 Posted by TheEroica (13221 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]So do i have this thread right? Cows believe they have won a point in the metagame(lol) but in reality they acquired zero while microsoft placed a pretty cool game on their cousin platform thus making more money...? K just wanted to be sure i had this right Awww shucks... those pesty cows and their metagame point scoring.... if only it actually meant something.Heil68

It means as much as when i give my kid a sticker for not pi$$ing his pants... sorry heil, but reality dictates that ms lost nothing and ps3 gained nothing... sting?
#139 Posted by Chris_Williams (14868 posts) -

lol stupid lems

#140 Posted by TheEroica (13221 posts) -
This game scored a 6.5 and cows are celebrating? Has 2012 been THAT bad? :?OhSnapitz
Its been miserable for them... but ya gotta love their brand of fiction. They love celebrating games they cant play.
#141 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]So do i have this thread right? Cows believe they have won a point in the metagame(lol) but in reality they acquired zero while microsoft placed a pretty cool game on their cousin platform thus making more money...? K just wanted to be sure i had this right Awww shucks... those pesty cows and their metagame point scoring.... if only it actually meant something.TheEroica

It means as much as when i give my kid a sticker for not pi$$ing his pants... sorry heil, but reality dictates that ms lost nothing and ps3 gained nothing... sting?

Naw I get to try this on the vastly superior PC platform and dont have to give MS any more money, that's #winningbig
#142 Posted by TheEroica (13221 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] it means EVERYTHING and thus SDC. #winning

Naw I get to try this on the vastly superior PC platform and dont have to give MS any more money, that's #winningbig

How is the ps3 version heil? Because you wrote "sdc" but then hid behind the pc... so tell me again, how good is the ps3 version? #metagamelol
#143 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] It means as much as when i give my kid a sticker for not pi$$ing his pants... sorry heil, but reality dictates that ms lost nothing and ps3 gained nothing... sting?

How is the ps3 version heil? Because you wrote "sdc" but then hid behind the pc... so tell me again, how good is the ps3 version? #metagamelol

Why do I care if there is a PS3? I honestly don't, just as long as the 360 looses an exclusive albeit one form the summer of flops, all is well in the world.
#144 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Naw I get to try this on the vastly superior PC platform and dont have to give MS any more money, that's #winningbigHeil68

Why do I care if there is a PS3? I honestly don't, just as long as the 360 looses an exclusive albeit one form the summer of flops, all is well in the world.

So Sony can only dominate if you also have a PC. So yuo need 2 gaming platforms to compete with one. Sony dominates as well as Obama dominates at debates....

#145 Posted by parkurtommo (25902 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] How is the ps3 version heil? Because you wrote "sdc" but then hid behind the pc... so tell me again, how good is the ps3 version? #metagamelolBruce_Benzing

So Sony can only dominate if you also have a PC. So yuo need 2 gaming platforms to compete with one. Sony dominates as well as Obama dominates at debates....

Please keep your dumb political opinions out of SW, we're talking about video games.
#146 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] How is the ps3 version heil? Because you wrote "sdc" but then hid behind the pc... so tell me again, how good is the ps3 version? #metagamelolBruce_Benzing

lolno..way to go off topic. I'm very happily a PS gamer, didn't own a single console last gen, hell since the PS1, so no, PC demolishes all consoles combined by itself. Since I bought all the consoles this gen for EXCLUSIVES, its clear that Sony cares about games and MS cares about chasing the Wii's pot of gold.
#147 Posted by DarkLink77 (31684 posts) -

An XBLA game goes to Steam?

SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

This is f*cking unprecedented.

I am in shock.

Really.

#148 Posted by TheEroica (13221 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Naw I get to try this on the vastly superior PC platform and dont have to give MS any more money, that's #winningbig

Ahhhh and theres the dead end answer i was hoping for. Thanks heil. You never seem to disappoint in how easy it is to break you down. "Looses"? Ha! So anyway, how is it on ps3?
#149 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

the game is absolutely brilliant, its a shame the lemmings lost this one:lol:

poor poor lems:lol::cool:

Cheleman
You won't be able to play it though, what's the point of hyping it? :|
#150 Posted by Heil68 (43147 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] How is the ps3 version heil? Because you wrote "sdc" but then hid behind the pc... so tell me again, how good is the ps3 version? #metagamelol

"Looses"? Ha!

Do I need a 360 to play it? No? My point stands. lolz . PS3 only users can suck it..hahahaha