Xbox 360 game lineup in 2012, more exclusives than ever ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

loosingENDS

Lol. Your Dark Souls box, if that is your Dark Souls box, is the PS3 version. Were you trying to hide that for some reason?

What's the dealio, saolinablefa3theseekar?

dovberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#202 dovberg
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

main thing that looks good to me is the witcher 2 and I already have it.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#203 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="aaronmullan"]Who's really excited for Kinect games? Also, we're counting DLC now?clone01

Why wouldnt i be exited for amazing games ? Kinect or no Kinect, makes no difference

I am sure games from Lionhead (Fable JOurney, Fable 1-2-3), Climax (Bloodforge, Sudeki), Crytek(Ryse, Crysis 1-2), Sega (Haunt, Shen Mue 1-2), From Softwware (Steel Batllion, Dark Souls), Grounding (Project Draco, Panzer Dragoon), Bioware (Mass Effect 3, ME1-2)

will be amazing for me and day one buys

Also Witcher 2, Halo 4, Dust Elysian Tale, Battleblock Theater are day one buys too

Do you even own a Kinect, Saolin? Honest question.

Saolin? That explains everything. Only he would go through all that effort to hype a Fable game. :P

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

Lol. Your Dark Souls box, if that is your Dark Souls box, is the PS3 version. Were you trying to hide that for some reason?

shinrabanshou

He always claims how superior the 360 version is.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 shinrabanshou

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

KiZZo1

I know, lol. And about how his PS3 collects dust and whatnot. Presumably that's why he presented a cropped picture that cuts off the PS3 banner from the box, without taking into account the box shapes and thus box arts are slightly different.

Ironically, these pictures paint him as even more irrational and looney. Why would one lie about what platform they got a game on to try and bash it, while trying to build up the one they didn't get it on? It's bizarre.

Also the general idea that owning multiple platforms somehow makes one less biased is patently ridiculous.

incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 incuensuocha
Member since 2009 • 1514 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

shinrabanshou

And he claimed to be an American in another thread (going as far as claiming superiority over other nations), but I have or had all those games, and I can tell just by the spines that they aren't American copies. Also I have Dark Souls on PS3 and that picture has the 16 where the ESRB M logo is on mine. The biggest give away though is the way he writes the date. Americans always write month/day/year, not day/month/year. For all we know, Saolin/The Seekar/loosingENDS is an 80 year old woman in Albania.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#208 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
All I'll say is, lol no.
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 shinrabanshou

And he claimed to be an American in another thread (going as far as claiming superiority over other nations), but I have or had all those games, and I can tell just by the spines that they aren't American copies. Also I have Dark Souls on PS3 and that picture has the 16 where the ESRB M logo is on mine. The biggest give away though is the way he writes the date. Americans always write month/day/year, not day/month/year. For all we know, Saolin/The Seekar/loosingENDS is an 80 year old woman in Albania.incuensuocha
Lol. Yeah, that's the PEGI rating, alright, not ESRB.

Boxart differences, for the curious, if it wasn't already obvious.

Austindro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Austindro
Member since 2011 • 856 Posts

I likey, we got some detective work going here.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#212 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

Looks like We got some CSI:SW Going on in here.

Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

shinrabanshou

I know, lol. And about how his PS3 collects dust and whatnot. Presumably that's why he presented a cropped picture that cuts off the PS3 banner from the box, without taking into account the box shapes and thus box arts are slightly different.

Ironically, these pictures paint him as even more irrational and looney. Why would one lie about what platform they got a game on to try and bash it, while trying to build up the one they didn't get it on? It's bizarre.

Also the general idea that owning multiple platforms somehow makes one less biased is patently ridiculous.

Bingo. Saolin is obviously mentally ill.
Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#214 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

[QUOTE="incuensuocha"][QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]Lol. Your Dark Souls box, if that is your Dark Souls box, is the PS3 version. Were you trying to hide that for some reason?

TheGuardian03

And he claimed to be an American in another thread (going as far as claiming superiority over other nations), but I have or had all those games, and I can tell just by the spines that they aren't American copies. Also I have Dark Souls on PS3 and that picture has the 16 where the ESRB M logo is on mine. The biggest give away though is the way he writes the date. Americans always write month/day/year, not day/month/year. For all we know, Saolin/The Seekar/loosingENDS is an 80 year old woman in Albania.

LMAO this is good stuff here :lol::P.

Lol, this is the most enjoyable thread I've seen in a while.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

KiZZo1

I own both versions actually, the special on PS3 and normal on 360

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 loosingENDS

And he claimed to be an American in another thread (going as far as claiming superiority over other nations), but I have or had all those games, and I can tell just by the spines that they aren't American copies. Also I have Dark Souls on PS3 and that picture has the 16 where the ESRB M logo is on mine. The biggest give away though is the way he writes the date. Americans always write month/day/year, not day/month/year. For all we know, Saolin/The Seekar/loosingENDS is an 80 year old woman in Albania.incuensuocha

I claimed to be an American ?

If i really did, which i did not, i would be just kidding of course

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

loosingENDS

I own both versions actually, the special on PS3 and normal on 360

That is some serious ownage, you have stated many many times that you have the 360 version of DS and how the PS3 version is the worst version lol. Besides which as can be seen from my sig you already admited to not having a PS3.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tenaka2

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

I never said i am Saolin, you did

I just posted pics of my systems and Kinect

loosingENDS

Yet you haven't denied it. Your posting style is almost identical. Again, what's your gamertag? Pretty sure your psn is Labwarrior, and your XBL is Nasos333.

So, i deny it

You suggested i am Saolin or whatever, i never said i am, simply because i am not

If you really mean to maintain the ban dodging (I think this time the game is up), you will realy have to find a new posting method, all your threads are the same.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 shinrabanshou

You bought the special edition of a game on a system you seemingly hate and the regular edition on the system you have an unnatural affection for?

And claimed to be American as a joke?

Lol, good grief, saolin/ablefa3/sacredMG/theseekar you are an enigma aren't you?

Well, go on, show us the rest of your Collector's Edition, and your humongous library of 360 RPGs you're always harping on about.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 loosingENDS

That is some serious ownage, you have stated many many times that you have the 360 version of DS and how the PS3 version is the worst version lol. Besides which as can be seen from my sig you already admited to not having a PS3.

tenaka2

I got both versions and yes the 360 one is the best version

And if i dont have a PS3, why do i own all these PS3 games ?

You bought the special edition of a game on a system you seemingly hate and the regular edition on the system you have an unnatural affection for?

Lol, good grief, saolin/ablefa3/sacredMG/theseekar you are an enigma aren't you?

Well, go on, show us the rest of your Collector's Edition, and your humongous library of 360 RPGs you're always harping on about.

shinrabanshou

I could not find the 360 special version, so i got the PS3 one

I am not an American and never said i am

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

loosingENDS

I got both versions and yes the 360 one is the best version

shinrabanshou

I could not find the 360 special version, so i got the PS3 one

I am not an American and never said i am

hey dude if i dont own a PS3, its quite easy for me to take a picture of my friends PS3 with a few games and write my User name on a piece of paper.. that would somehow give more credit for the bashing i'd constantly post on forums..

Honestly and i'm talking in general, I'd rather bash something even if i dont own that system simply cause I'm a fanboy, rather than buy a system and constantly say there are no games I like on it, has a terrible online service, bla bla bla cause that would just prove how STUPID I am in spending money on something i dont like...

Saolin, I along many others asked you many times to add me up on PSN and play a few of your PS3 games online and discuss them, but that never happened, so for me you still are a 360 only gamer :)

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 tenaka2

loosingENDS

I don't think you have any ps3 games, you obviously got someone you know to take a picture for you. The fact that you refuse to post you gaming ID's prove you don't own a PS3.

Along with your own admission, see my sig for details.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

tenaka2

I don't think you have any ps3 games, you obviously got someone you know to take a picture for you. The fact that you refuse to post you gaming ID's prove you don't own a PS3.

Along with your own admission, see my sig for details.

But i posted 2 pics in different dates, you dont mean i have someone constatly on the standby to take his PS3 games pics for me

I can post a pic of them every day if you like

Also about the "you obviously got someone you know to take a picture for you", you are really reaching, are you even serious ?

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 shinrabanshou

Lol, I find it bemusing you actually think your pictures make you seem less irrational and/or bizarre.

But since you're taking picture requests...

How about the rest of your collector's edition?

Or a pic of your massive library of 360 RPGs?

Or your Gunstringer, game of the generation, that you play with that Kinect all tangled in wires on the floor?

Or that linear shooter Alan Wake you loved so much as theseekar?

No art shot weird angle cropping necessary. Some nice clear pictures will do.

:)

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 loosingENDS

Lol, I find it bemusing you actually think your pictures make you seem less irrational and/or bizarre.

Or your Gunstringer, game of the generation, that you play with that Kinect all tangled in wires on the floor?

shinrabanshou

If you dont believe i have a PS3, then why show the rest of my collection ?

First things first, when people admit i own a PS3, then can see the rest, isnt that rather fair ? I mean why show more when you will simply say they are not mine ?

Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

TC,if you want to prove that you have a ps3,post your PSN id and play a few games with the ps3 owners on this thread.

Otherwise,you are lying.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 KiZZo1

You obviously own a Dualshock.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 loosingENDS

TC,if you want to prove that you have a ps3,post your PSN id and play a few games with the ps3 owners on this thread.

Otherwise,you are lying.

call_of_duty_10

But people will just say that i went to my friends home and played there

Simply put, there is no way to prove i own a PS3 unless you come here at my house and play for a few months, so people are convinced i did not just borrow it from a friend

In short, if someone does not want to admit i own a PS3, will find an excuse no matter what i do, so why would i bother ?

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 shinrabanshou

First things first, when people admit i own a PS3, then can see the rest, isnt that rather fair ? I mean why show more when you will simply say they are not mine ?

loosingENDS

Because you're lying about who you are, which at a fundamental level dents your credibility to everybody here, theseekar/ablefa3/sacredMG/saolin/obamanian?

How about when you're ready to stop being economic with the truth about who you really are, we'll consider taking anything you say as real? Until then, we'll expect photographic evidence alongside any claim you make.

So feel free to fire up The Gunstringer on your entangled Kinect and show us how awesome your game of the generation is, alongside your humongous 360 RPG collection, including your standard edition Dark Souls.

call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 call_of_duty_10

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

loosingENDS

Do you have 2 copies of dark souls? Because on the previous page,you posted a pic of the standard edition of the game.

edit:This pic

^^Dark souls standard edition for PS3

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

call_of_duty_10

Do you have 2 copies of dark souls? Because on the previous page,you posted a pic of the standard edition of the game.

Of course not, one is the box i took out of the CE box

The CE contains the standard edition box

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 KiZZo1

call_of_duty_10

This one is inside the limited edition box.

call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 call_of_duty_10

[QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Of course not, one is the box i took out of the CE box

Ahh,I see.

Didn't know that there's an extra CE box.

Found it kinda funny that one would buy 2 editions of the same game:P

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 loosingENDS

Because you're lying about who you are, which at a fundamental level dents your credibility to everybody here, theseekar/ablefa3/sacredMG/saolin/obamanian?

How about when you're ready to stop being economic with the truth about who you really are, we'll consider taking anything you say as real? Until then, we'll expect photographic evidence alongside any claim you make.

So feel free to fire up The Gunstringer on your entangled Kinect and show us how awesome your game of the generation is, alongside your humongous 360 RPG collection, including your standard edition Dark Souls.

shinrabanshou

You know many that just reveal all their data everywhere on the net ?I would be the very first if i did actually

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 loosingENDS

Ahh,I see.

call_of_duty_10

I did buy two editions, the special edition on PS3 and standard on xbox 360

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 shinrabanshou

You know many that just reveal all their data everywhere on the net ?I would be the very first if i did actually

loosingENDS

You know what I meant, seekar.

Are you an alternate account/username of a previously banned GS forum member?

Simple question. Answer truthfully and maybe one can stop considering you a flagrant liar devoid of any credibility whatsoever.

Otherwise you can continue posting pretty pictures as if it makes you less biased or something - I suggest you show us your game of the generation, The Gunstringer, next. But don't expect anyone to necessarily believe anything you post as real.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

shinrabanshou

Simple question. Answer truthfully and maybe one can stop considering you a flagrant liar devoid of any credibility whatsoever.

Otherwise you can continue posting pretty pictures as if it makes you less biased or something - I suggest you show us your game of the generation, The Gunstringer, next.

Of course i am not, why would i be ? Truthfully

So, you mean if i lied that i am, i would be more credible ?

Also why would i ever admit it if i was a banned user, which i am not anyway, do you suggest that anyone would do that and get rebanned ?

You have to understand that what you ask is silly in the first place

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 tenaka2

[QUOTE="shinrabanshou"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Otherwise you can continue posting pretty pictures as if it makes you less biased or something - I suggest you show us your game of the generation, The Gunstringer, next.

Also why would i ever admit it if i was a banned user, which i am not anyway, do you suggest that anyone would do that and get rebanned ?

You are a previously banned user, its obvious to everyone, see if you can find 1 single user who honestly does not think your a ban dodger.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

Ahh,I see.

loosingENDS

How about a picture of your name next to the 360 version of Dark Souls AND the PS3 version of Dark Souls? :P
tonyhawksP8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#240 tonyhawksP8
Member since 2007 • 2479 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Ahh,I see.

DragonfireXZ95

How about a picture of your name next to the 360 version of Dark Souls AND the PS3 version of Dark Souls? :P

That still wouldn't tell if they were actually his and besides where is the PS3 and PSN ID?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

Eh, so 360 wins again, and by a wide margin; what else is new. :twisted:

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor FTW since Halo 4 should be the launch title for the new MS console ... but it's Halo and that's always a winner. :P

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 shinrabanshou

loosingENDS

It's not lying for you to admit to being seekarablefa3sacredmgsaolinobamanian, and you know it. What you just did was knowingly lie multiple times, again, and consequently I have no qualms calling you out as such and not believing a single thing you post.

Do you really think you're fooling a single person?

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 loosingENDS

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor FTW since Halo 4 should be the launch title for the new MS console ... but it's Halo and that's always a winner. :P

SecretPolice

Halo 4 is announced for xbox 360

How about a picture of your name next to the 360 version of Dark Souls AND the PS3 version of Dark Souls? :PtonyhawksP8

That still wouldn't tell if they were actually his and besides where is the PS3 and PSN ID?

How would you know a PSN name is mine BTW ?

As i said, if actual photos of my systems and name are not enough to see i have the systems, then nothing will ever be

The problem is that when people dont want to admit i have them, will make up any excuse, no matter how funny it may seem

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

loosingENDS

I don't get it ? :? I mean, I didn't say it wasn't but I rather it be ( and is the smarter move for MS ) a launch title for the new console so really, if MS was wise, they'd listen to the SP !! :P

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 tenaka2

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]Of course i am not, why would i be ? Truthfully

shinrabanshou

It's not lying for you to admit to being seekarablefa3sacredmgsaolinobamanian, and you know it. What you just did was knowingly lie multiple times, again, and consequently I have no qualms calling you out as such and not believing a single thing you post.

Do you really think you're fooling a single person?

He knows the ban hammer is about to fall so is posting as much 360 stuff as the can before it happens, I think we should have a poll thread to decide his new username.

call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 call_of_duty_10

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="tonyhawksP8"]

How about a picture of your name next to the 360 version of Dark Souls AND the PS3 version of Dark Souls? :PloosingENDS

As i said, if actual photos of my systems and name are not enough to see i have the systems, then nothing will ever be

The problem is that when people dont want to admit i have them, will make up any excuse, no matter how funny it may seem

How about this, You post your psn id and play a few games with the GS members on this thread,and they stop annoying you. I am sure everyone will agree to this. -- What do you say,guys?If he posts his psn id and plays a few games on psn with you,you stop calling him a liar.Sounds fair?
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

call_of_duty_10

How about this, You post your psn id and play a few games with the GS members on this thread,and they stop annoying you. I am sure everyone will agree to this. -- What do you say,guys?If he posts his psn id and plays a few games on psn with you,you stop calling him a liar.Sounds fair?

I am sure they will just say it is not my PS3 or i went to a friend and played

That is 100% sure, i mean i gave actual photos and they did not believe it, what would playing on a PS3 change ? How would you know it is my account i play from or my PS3 ?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Why are people still bothering with this guy?He's not gonna do anything.

Just avoid his threads if you question his credibility.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 shinrabanshou

What do you say,guys?If he posts his psn id and plays a few games on psn with you,you stop calling him a liar.Sounds fair?call_of_duty_10
Nah, I don't want to play with a known liar.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

tonyhawksP8

His XBL gamertag is Nasos333 and his PSN ID is Labwarrior.