Xbox 360 game lineup in 2012, more exclusives than ever ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Oil_Rope_Bombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Oil_Rope_Bombs
Member since 2010 • 2667 Posts
I'm usually neutral on all the "PS3 vs. 360" thing even though I'm a PS3 fan but damn, you try way too hard. You don't have to deny it, 360 had a terrible year.
MercenaryMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 MercenaryMafia
Member since 2011 • 2917 Posts
Halo 4 and The Witcher 2 for me. I need some more surprise announcements from Microsoft such as Star Wars Battlefront 3 or KOTOR 3 or something unexpected.
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
Just Halo 4 then, can't wait btw.
Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

[QUOTE="Karnage108"] I love how cows are doing their best to equal what they think is a pathetic list of 360 games by making up lists like these. I mean, atleast one of those games was canceled (Eight Days) and the rest are vaporware and could have the same fate :lol: Some of those games sound even more laughable than Kinect games too. KiZZo1
I just used the very low criteria TC had for adding games to his list. Unlike him, I don't hype those games, but just wanted to show that I can compile a similar list if I really scrape the bottom. Also, games like Twisted Metal, Dust 514, Starhawk, Sly 4, Yakuza 5 (and more) are not vaporware, but fully legit games. Move/Kinect games count towards the metagame, you may find them laughable, but I think most of 360's AE+ games this year are Kinect titles.

And those games are just that, AE and AAE titles. You can't really make a good argument against a game that scores well and sells well...

In the end, next year will be much like this this year, but probably closer. The games you mentioned might be good but ps3 fans probably don't feel as good about them as they did with UC3, LBP2, Killzone 3, and R3.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

I'm usually neutral on all the "PS3 vs. 360" thing even though I'm a PS3 fan but damn, you try way too hard. You don't have to deny it, 360 had a terrible year.Oil_rope_bombs

its known that TC is a notorious ban evader and near enough the most die hard of lemmings on this board.

Half that list is meh to me and 360 is my main console, only exclusive i've bothered about on the 360 really is Forza the rest are just...ok.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

vapor ware, arcade titles, and PC multiplats

just keep living in your fantasy world

StrongDeadlift

This. Im not sure which is sadder....the actual list itself......or that people are this devoted to their console of choice that they pretend/force themselves to actually care about that garbage :lol:

So, the 8.5/10 Gunstringer is garbage ?

How do you know will be garbage, when they are made by developers like Lionhead, From Software, CD Project, Sega, Panzer Dragon team, Climax etc and will probably be 9-9.5/10 games ?

I'm usually neutral on all the "PS3 vs. 360" thing even though I'm a PS3 fan but damn, you try way too hard. You don't have to deny it, 360 had a terrible year.Oil_rope_bombs

How is it terrible ?

I have bought all of Divinity 2, Grey Matter, Trenched, Splosion Man, Half Minute Hero, Bastion, Forza 4, Dark Souls, Dragon Age 2, Crysis 1-2, Gears 3, Child of Eden, Gunstringer, Fable 3 Expansion, Two Worlds 2, Clash of Heroes etc on xbox 360 and not a single game for either Wii or PS3

So, even if you could call that a bad year, is still 100x better than all other systems combined for me

i3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 i3DS
Member since 2011 • 445 Posts

3DS looks better.

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#108 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

So, the 8.5/10 Gunstringer is garbage ?loosingENDS

it has a 76/100 on metacritic. dont blow your load over it.

How do you know will be garbage, when they are made by developers like Lionhead, From Software, CD Project, Sega, Panzer Dragon team, Climax etc and will probably be 9-9.5/10 games ?loosingENDS

youre dreaming if you think project draco (or any of the other kinect games) are going to be in the 9.5 range.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
Is this the foliage guy?
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]So, the 8.5/10 Gunstringer is garbage ?arbitor365

it has a 76/100 on metacritic. dont blow your load over it.

How do you know will be garbage, when they are made by developers like Lionhead, From Software, CD Project, Sega, Panzer Dragon team, Climax etc and will probably be 9-9.5/10 games ?loosingENDS

youre dreaming if you think project draco (or any of the other kinect games) are going to be in the 9.5 range.

I think Project Draco, Fable Journey, Steel Batllion and Ryse will be at the 9-9.5/10 range, msot definatly

There is also a chance for 10/10, beeing the only fresh thing in gaming the last 15 years

Gunstringer got a 8.5 and is nowhere as exiting, big budget or from as big developers as these titles

I recall when people said Gunstringer would be garbage because of Kinect and a crap game, yet it is a 8.5/10 amazing game, one of the best this generation

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts
Wow, I can't tell if the TC is: 1) Just being a fakeboy and trying to make xbox360 fans look bad by posting such bad games. 2) Actually thinks that list of arcade and kinect titles is......is good....? 3) A disguised alien trying to take over Earth.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 loosingENDS

Wow, I can't tell if the TC is: 1) Just being a fakeboy and trying to make xbox360 fans look bad by posting such bad games. 2) Actually thinks that list of arcade and kinect titles is......is good....? 3) A disguised alien trying to take over Earth.Jankarcop

1. Well, i suppose you will now come up with some proof that those are bad games and not 9-10/10 ones

Sorry, but Lionead, CD PRoject. Climax, From Software, Panzer Draggon team, Sega, Crytek etc are not making bad games

2. I actually think that Kinect and XBLA can be amazing and 9-10/10 games, of course, Gunstringer and many XBLA games are some of the best i have played this generation

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 arbitor365

I think Project Draco, Fable Journey, Steel Batllion and Ryse will be at the 9-9.5/10 range, msot definatly

There is also a chance for 10/10, beeing the only fresh thing in gaming the last 15 years

loosingENDS

there is a fine line to walk between optimism and delusion.

steel battallion with kinect controls will be a disaster. anyone who played the original steel battallion games knows how complex the controls were. microsoft wants you to "be the controller." I think youre going to have a hard time "being" this

fable journey? have you even looked at the E3 footage? people hate on rail shooters all the time, but I generally like them. but this game looks like a bad rail shooter. I mean, a medevil rail shooter? that just has "fail" written all over it. all the fable fans (which I am one of) seem to hate it, and clearly the fable haters wont go for it. this game should get A hype at best

ryse has potential but im sure will be ruined by laggy controls and faulty combat. if not, than great. but I doubt it will be 9.5 material.

project draco might be good. but we havent seen much gameply footage. just screen shots and pre-rendered stuff. its a little early for the AAAA hype.

Gunstringer got a 8.5 and is nowhere as exiting, big budget or from as big developers as these titlesloosingENDS

once again, gunstringer is not really an acclaimed game. gamespot's review is one of the few unusually high ones. most other sites think its mediocre. hence the 76 metascore. and really, I think thats a bit too generous.

Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
You do like your lists, don't you Saolin? Another list of a bunch of games no one cares about. And you rail against casuals in Dark Souls threads, yet praise Kinect in your 360 threads.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

That's very unimpressive.

shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

[QUOTE="Diviniuz"]he has returnedclone01
For the 7th, 8th, 9th time?

Much more than that.

Don't know why he isn't banned again yet. Even then his lists scraping the bottom of the barrel just make the 360 look bad ironically.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 actionjunkie10
Member since 2011 • 739 Posts
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]2008 was a great year for the 360. Will you stop making stuff up?Slashless
By that definition you could say 2010 was a great year for the PS3 as well. Just because Wii actually was worse in 2008 doesn't make it great, lol.

2010 was a pretty good yeqar for the ps3. God of War 3, Heavy Rain, GT5, Modnation Racers all scored good here, and i'm sure i'm forgetting a few. it wasn't exactly fantastic, but it was good.

God of War 3 and Heavy Rain alone made it a fantastic year !
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 actionjunkie10
Member since 2011 • 739 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]I think Project Draco, Fable Journey, Steel Batllion and Ryse will be at the 9-9.5/10 range, msot definatly

arbitor365

steel battallion with kinect controls will be a disaster. anyone who played the original steel battallion games knows how complex the controls were. microsoft wants you to "be the controller." I think youre going to have a hard time "being" this

fable journey? have you even looked at the E3 footage? people hate on rail shooters all the time, but I generally like them. but this game looks like a bad rail shooter. I mean, a medevil rail shooter? that just has "fail" written all over it. all the fable fans (which I am one of) seem to hate it, and clearly the fable haters wont go for it. this game should get A hype at best

ryse has potential but im sure will be ruined by laggy controls and faulty combat. if not, than great. but I doubt it will be 9.5 material.

project draco might be good. but we havent seen much gameply footage. just screen shots and pre-rendered stuff. its a little early for the AAAA hype.

Gunstringer got a 8.5 and is nowhere as exiting, big budget or from as big developers as these titlesloosingENDS

once again, gunstringer is not really an acclaimed game. gamespot's review is one of the few unusually high ones. most other sites think its mediocre. hence the 76 metascore. and really, I think thats a bit too generous.

BURN lol
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#119 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

most other sites think its mediocre. hence the 76 metascore.

arbitor365

Since when does 76 correlate with mediocre?

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
:lol: you are trying too hard man. Nobody here cares about all that Kinect trash. Have fun playing those casual mini games while everyone else plays actual games
arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 arbitor365

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

Stevo_the_gamer

perhaps "average" would be a more fair term, then.

personally I think its a mediocre game. i would give it a 6/10

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#122 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

arbitor365

A games are average to you? You're one harsh critic. I wasn't aware you owned a Xbox 360.

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 arbitor365

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

Stevo_the_gamer

A games are average to you? You're one harsh critic. I wasn't aware you owned a Xbox 360.

i do own one. i dont have a kinect though. i played gunstringer, fruit ninja, kinect adventures, and dance central at my university's "game room" and I didnt care for any of them.

i think that 70 is an average score (meaning the game is worth buying or at least trying). a 5/10 is the ultimate "mediocre" with no real appeal, but its not quite falling into the "1-4" gradient of crap. a 6 has just a little bit of appeal, but overall is pretty mediocre and/or has problems that really outweigh what it is bringing to the table. like I said, I think gunstringer is more of a 6/10. it has a little appeal, but there are far, far, far better rail shooters out there, and I dont think this game is worth anyone's time.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
saolin, that you? thread failed soon as i saw skyrim dlc -.- bet most of it is kinect games too
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

saolin, that you? thread failed soon as i saw skyrim dlc -.- bet most of it is kinect games toocampzor

Japanese games don't count according to saolin. That means Kinect doesn't count either so he just lost what, all but one exclusive?

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts
I think the Witcher 2 screenshots he used were from the PC version with lower settings. I remember some of those being used in comparisons and it was later revealed the comparisons were all from the PC version.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
using Skyrim's timed exclusive DLC? :lol: Do you even know how long the exclusive deal is? it could very well be a month like with new vegas
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"]using Skyrim's timed exclusive DLC? :lol: Do you even know how long the exclusive deal is? it could very well be a month like with new vegas

He was trying to tell me the other day that the skyrim DLC counted towards the meta game :lol:
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Halo 4 and The Witcher 2 are the only ones I care for, and TW2 already has a superior version available on PC. The rest is Kinect garbage.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#131 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Other than Halo 4 it looks like s**** and every lemming knows it, even you Saolin.
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

using Skyrim's timed exclusive DLC? :lol: Do you even know how long the exclusive deal is? it could very well be a month like with new vegaslawlessx
It's 30 days...

Yip...

:|

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Why does this exclusive crap even matter :lol:

At the end of the day, most cows and lemmings will be playing the same multiplats...

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts

Why does this exclusive crap even matter :lol:

At the end of the day, most cows and lemmings will be playing the same multiplats...

Jagged3dge
^this. To be honest, both the 360 and ps3 exclusive lineups look like a steaming pile. Thank god GTA 5 was announced.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
Lol @ all the kinect games.
Austindro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Austindro
Member since 2011 • 856 Posts

I was going to come here and have some fun but I'm pretty sure the tc trolled himself.

I_am_a_PS3_FB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 I_am_a_PS3_FB
Member since 2009 • 400 Posts

[QUOTE="I_am_a_PS3_FB"]

[QUOTE="me2002"]can someone link me to the pic with boobs?todd2r

^^ THIS!

I was just about to hit back when I saw the word "boobs" ;)

I know we all argue which system is better, but I think we all can agree games would be better with more boobage.

Exactly, but forget witcher 2 I just found a game with even more epic boobies :D

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

arbitor365

Gunstringer got a 8.5/10 here, so it is a great game and one of the best scoring this generation

So, Fable Journey, Draco, Ryse, Steel Batalion that look 100x better and bigger can get anything between 9-10/10 in scores

That is all there is to it, no matter how many trolls here call these games garbage, wont make a tiny little bit of a difference

spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Since when does 76 correlate with mediocre?

loosingENDS

Gunstringer got a 8.5/10 here, so it is a great game and one of the best scoring this generation

So, Fable Journey, Draco, Ryse, Steel Batalion that look 100x better and bigger can get anything between 9-10/10 in scores

That is all there is to it, no matter how many trolls here call these games garbage, wont make a tiny little bit of a difference

You try too hard.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

spookykid143

You try too hard.

Not even one millionth of how hard you try though

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ChubbyGuy40

loosingENDS

All Kinect software has the standards of iOS shovelware. The quality is so damn low that you get rated high just for being playable. Compared to real games, all that Kinect shovelware might as well not even exist to save developers/publishers money.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 loosingENDS

I think the Witcher 2 screenshots he used were from the PC version with lower settings. I remember some of those being used in comparisons and it was later revealed the comparisons were all from the PC version.RyviusARC

Nope, these are all xbox 360 pics and there are xbox 360 videos too to prove it

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ChubbyGuy40

[QUOTE="RyviusARC"]I think the Witcher 2 screenshots he used were from the PC version with lower settings. I remember some of those being used in comparisons and it was later revealed the comparisons were all from the PC version.loosingENDS

That's pretty damn obvious. Those textures are horrible and the screens aren't even HD.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]I think Project Draco, Fable Journey, Steel Batllion and Ryse will be at the 9-9.5/10 range, msot definatly

arbitor365

While I normally don't agree with anything that you say, you got this bang on the money. A very fair and realistic prediction.

I'll only say that a 76 metascore most certainly does not qualify as mediocre. The scale does not go like "1 - 8.5 = crap, 9.0 - 10= good"

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="RyviusARC"]I think the Witcher 2 screenshots he used were from the PC version with lower settings. I remember some of those being used in comparisons and it was later revealed the comparisons were all from the PC version.ChubbyGuy40

That's pretty damn obvious. Those textures are horrible and the screens aren't even HD.

I still think it looks good considering.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#146 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
halo 4 and witcher2 for me i dont care for kinect exclusives i hope M$ amounce new games
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 loosingENDS

halo 4 and witcher2 for me i dont care for kinect exclusives i hope M$ amounce new games CTR360

I doubt there will be any game from MS or 3rd party exclusive, on xbox 360 or xbox 720 that wont use Kinect in one way or another in future

It is already happening with Forza 4, Halo CE this year and next year all its best games will use Kinect

There is no non-Kinect gaming on xbox anymore, that is for sure

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 loosingENDS

I am not trolling and constatly derailing threads like you do, so why would i ever get banned ?

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 ChubbyGuy40

There is no non-Kinect gaming on xbox anymore, that is for sure

loosingENDS

I agree, and there especially isn't any good gaming on the 360 anymore either.