Xbone is soooo dead after tomorrow

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by lglz1337 (3136 posts) -

http://de.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-11-28-ps4-launch-mehr-als-1000-fans-bereits-am-potsdamer-platz

Long queues are building up at the Sony store in Berlin in preparation for the midnight sale.

Berlin has PlayStation fever: Long queues are building up at the Sony store at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin in preparation for the midnight sale. It's only 3pm and there are already more than 1000 fans gathered there waiting at temparatures around 8°C.

For comparison: Last Thursday there were around 200 fans waiting at 11pm to get the first Xbox One consoles from the Saturn store at the Alexanderplatz...

bloodbath incoming guys you look really dumb if you own a xbone in europe!

#2 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Obvious bloodbath indeed. Makes me wonder how many they'll sell. I hope Sony shipped 2 million or more to Europe, they are gonna have the biggest launch ever.

#3 Edited by Suppaman100 (3777 posts) -

#4 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

You know Xbox will make more money than Playstation right? All sony has is no games lol.

#5 Edited by always_explicit (2715 posts) -

Time to circle jerk guys....gather around. Lets all measure queues on the internet. LOL.

SW really has reached new low.

#6 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

You know Xbox will make more money than Playstation right? All sony has is no games lol.

Dem tears. What are you basing this of off? Lemming intuition?

#7 Posted by lglz1337 (3136 posts) -
#8 Edited by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

They really can't wait to play Knack lmao

#9 Posted by emgesp (2082 posts) -

It's going to be a blood bath. Sony will easily get another million PS4 owners by the end of the 29th.

#10 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

If that the case. Ps3 would died like 5 years ago

#11 Edited by lglz1337 (3136 posts) -
#12 Edited by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

@kingoflife9:

yeah and "XBOX ONE GAME DOES 1080p"

will do any better?

uh huh...........

people are buying these because its an investment for the future,

they know Microsoft will forget about gamers again,

and only have multiplats.........

they did with xbox, xbox 360, and probably this one after 3 years.......

just halo and forza games again........

#14 Edited by KBFloYd (13183 posts) -

@anybodykilla15 said:

@kingoflife9:

will do any better?

uh huh...........

investment for the future?

but dont launch playstations fail at 70% rate...

how many people still have launch ps2s or launch ps3s?

#15 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@anybodykilla15: have you seen titan fall? quantum break? sunset overdrive? those are better than anything the ps4 has for the next 2 years, have fun waiting for no good games while I'm enjoying my console.

#16 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Got no idea why people want a PS4 at launch when they could just wait until march for bundles like the vita combo or Infamous SS.

#17 Posted by NFJSupreme (5154 posts) -

I don't understand why anyone would wait in line to play no games. Talking about lems and cows

#18 Edited by Krelian-co (10390 posts) -

#19 Edited by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

@kingoflife9:

have you seen sunset overdrive and quantum break?

because they only showed trailers and no gameplay,

so you have no idea what you are talking about,

secondly, titanfall will be on pc,

and It wont sell as much on bone because the interest doesn't match the ps4,

and if it really is a next gen game,

why is it on 360....?

and sony has more games in the pipeline, from established studios,

Microsoft was so stupid they gutted rare,

so it doesn't surprise me you bought into half finished games you gotta pay to play.....

enjoy that for 2 years

#20 Edited by emgesp (2082 posts) -

Got no idea why people want a PS4 at launch when they could just wait until march for bundles like the vita combo or Infamous SS.

That PS4/Vita Bundle won't be priced at $399.99.

#21 Edited by Zelda187 (715 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@anybodykilla15 said:

@kingoflife9:

will do any better?

uh huh...........

investment for the future?

but dont launch playstations fail at 70% rate...

how many people still have launch ps2s or launch ps3s?

I still have a fat, launch PS3.

Works the same as when I bought it.

Meanwhile, I went through 3 separate 360's within a little over a year because of that "red ring" crap.

#22 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5035 posts) -

Umm Xbox is dead. AI hope lems are aware?

#23 Edited by Speak_Low (950 posts) -

Sony is crushing the competition, but just to be fair, the "Saturn store" is like a Best Buy

There is no way a general electronics store that also sells washers and vacuums can compete with the attendance levels of a massive Sony Store that has a nighttime concert going on.

That said, we can expect PS4 to be in higher demand than Xbox One pretty much everywhere.

#24 Edited by NFJSupreme (5154 posts) -

If the ps3 launch couldn't kill it then I think the xbone is fine.

#25 Edited by Doom_HellKnight (12193 posts) -

@anybodykilla15: have you seen titan fall? quantum break? sunset overdrive? those are better than anything the ps4 has for the next 2 years, have fun waiting for no good games while I'm enjoying my console.

Apparently not, because you spend every waking moment wasting your time on here.

Titanfall is also on PC, where it will look, play, and run better than it could ever hope to do so on the consoles.

#26 Posted by xxgunslingerxx (4060 posts) -

wait i thought you had both? oh know your just a scum bag fanboy

#27 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4041 posts) -

lol cows keep saying this. They said that at the American launch... and nothing happened.

#28 Posted by lglz1337 (3136 posts) -
#29 Edited by urbansys (232 posts) -

PS4 fanboys must be very insecure with their purchase to post constant threads like this ROFL. BTW shocker that the PS4 sells well in EU???

#30 Posted by kitty (114566 posts) -

so because 1000 people gathered in one area, it means the other side is dead?

#31 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4041 posts) -
@lglz1337 said:

@HalcyonScarlet: it happend every store has xbone in stock

lol every store, don't think so. You keep thinking that, X1 is selling extremely well given the price.

#32 Posted by NFJSupreme (5154 posts) -

Seriously cows do talk about the xbone a lot. Was last Gen really that bad that you go crazy because you have an advantage at launch?

#33 Posted by lglz1337 (3136 posts) -

even mods are butthurt

#34 Edited by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

Xbone will be fine this gen, it just will not do as well as the 360 did.

#35 Edited by Caseytappy (2131 posts) -

But this is Germany and it always starts in Germany .

Do you want the total console War ?

#36 Posted by kitty (114566 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

But this is Germany and it always starts in Germany .

Do you want the total console War ?

Germany isn't the only place in the world :/

#37 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2869 posts) -

Xbone will be fine this gen, it just will not do as well as the 360 did.

I think it will, UK and US will still be strong and once they work out the kinks and get multimedia deals worldwide and a lower price, then it could sell to far more than just gamers. If it becomes and all-in-one media box that can stream everything, and acts as a central hub that everything runs through, could do well.

It's not close to being there yet, but over time they will work on that. We don't know what will come out in the next 10 years, but if the Xbone can accommodate to any changes it could be very relevant over the next 10 years. People are preferring PS4 now because of the negative press on the Xbone and price. Both can be sorted out pretty easily, and its not like it is struggling 1 million sales in 24 hours is no joke.

#38 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1994 posts) -

@kingoflife9:

why is it on 360....?

so it doesn't surprise me you bought into half finished games you gotta pay to play.....

enjoy that for 2 years

Infamous Second Son, The Order 1886, Drive Club, upcoming titles from Naughty Dog, Media Molecule, Santa Monica and Quantic Dreams next offerings plus superior multiplats like Destiny, Watchdogs, Dying light and The Evil Within will all OWN Galo 5, Fable and Quantum Break and Xbone inferior multiplats!!! But hey, you guys can sure watch the crap out of TV and Skype all night long!!!

#39 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@anybodykilla15 said:

@kingoflife9:

why is it on 360....?

enjoy that for 2 years

Infamous Second Son, The Order 1886, Drive Club, upcoming titles from Naughty Dog, Media Molecule, Santa Monica and Quantic Dreams next offerings plus superior multiplats like Destiny, Watchdogs, Dying light and The Evil Within will all OWN Galo 5, Fable and Quantum Break and Xbone inferior multiplats!!! But hey, you guys can sure watch the crap out of TV and Skype all night long!!!

i thought you was a lem?

#40 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@anybodykilla15 said:

@kingoflife9:

why is it on 360....?

enjoy that for 2 years

i thought you was a lem?

hes a closet cow who followed the hype this gen and is trying to justify his stupid purchase.

#41 Edited by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

Shit Storm is a brewing @kingoflife9, SONY is on a ROLL, You can feel the excitement in the Europe over here. It's polarizing and intoxicating.

#42 Edited by gameofthering (10138 posts) -

I wonder if it will be out of stock. It seems like the Wii U & XBone weren't at their launch.

#43 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Shit Storm is a brewing @kingoflife9, SONY is on a ROLL, You can feel the excitement in the Europe over here. It's polarizing and intoxicating.

you keep trying to copy my words lol. but I guess imitation is the best form of flattery. I'm flattered. I'm glad that you're always thinking of me and that I stay on your mind night and day.

#44 Edited by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

you keep trying to copy my words lol. but I guess imitation is the best form of flattery. I'm flattered. I'm glad that you're always thinking of me and that I stay on your mind night and day.

Copy? I was saying that WAY before you. Look at our join dates. Don't try to plagiarize me. In any event, glad you bought a PS4 and supported the war machine.

#45 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

@Heil68 said:

Copy? I was saying that WAY before you. Look at our join dates. Don't try to plagiarize me. In any event, glad you bought a PS4 and supported the war machine.

I would never buy that piece of crap system, and thanks for copying my words. I'm flattered by your loyalty. The king loves you, now kiss my feet.

#46 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

@kingoflife9:

So you LIED? Figures,

Shit Storm is a brewing©, SONY is on a ROLL

#47 Posted by Krelian-co (10390 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

@Heil68 said:

I would never buy that piece of crap system, and thanks for copying my words. I'm flattered by your loyalty. The king loves you, now kiss my feet.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/after-spending-a-week-with-both-x1-ps4-30957456/#86

Thanks for proving you are full of bs, i mean we all know you were but now its on paper. Also lol at trying to act like Heil and then taking credit for it.

#48 Posted by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

tomorrow will be 0.02% of the generation war (assuming its 10 years) and means nothing. Somebody has to lead and its pretty obvious PS4 will be in the lead at the beginning. But if they both sell millions each year they will both be a success just like PS3 and Xbox 360. Microsoft new PS4 would lead they are not stupid, but it has a stupidly long way to go.

#49 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

#50 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

@Heil68 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

@Heil68 said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/after-spending-a-week-with-both-x1-ps4-30957456/#86

Thanks for proving you are full of bs, i mean we all know you were but now its on paper. Also lol at trying to act like Heil and then taking credit for it.

Thanks for noticing it and standing up for what's right. Honest, integrity and freedom, just so happens those are hallmarks of SONY. Karma added.