Xbone is losing the generation and Phil Spencer isn't helpin

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

People that bought xbox 360's must have bought ps4 first or something

like this is just errible

they get all the indies

they get dark souls development team

they got destiny and 1080p call of duty an we got weirder verison of it

they get minecraft an all the stuff too na ms isn't doing anything about it

360 was every gamers dream console

it had a gears trilogy, halo trilogy, mass effect trilogy

this gen it has nothing come that i want like zero the 360 just kept pumping out huge hits every year an follow it up with more

somethings gone with the bone

spencer hasn't done anything we just lost street fighter 5 now and i keep hearing about more indies going to ps4 and stuff why the heck did i buy a bone if this is happening?

psn sales are still going on they get better deals then me im sick of it

SPENCER UR NOT HELPING U DIDNT DO ANYTHING! bring us some friggin next gen trilogies OR GET out of CEO office

i just went amazon lookin at ps4 price Every model is over 400 most are like 450 or 500

i go look at xbone an there all like 350 with 2 games

wth ur image is really bad with consumers microsoft and phil spencer didn't bring any games or anything to help it out every turn ps4 is just turning heads an going yeah come here an they more expensive an ppl still buy it

12Danny123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By 12Danny123
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

they get all the indies

this gen it has nothing come that i want like zero the 360 just kept pumping out huge hits every year an follow it up with more

spencer hasn't done anything we just lost street fighter 5 now and i keep hearing about more indies going to ps4 and stuff why the heck did i buy a bone if this is happening?

SPENCER UR NOT HELPING U DIDNT DO ANYTHING! bring us some friggin next gen trilogies OR GET out of CEO office

i just went amazon lookin at ps4 price Every model is over 400 most are like 450 or 500

wth ur image is really bad with consumers microsoft and phil spencer didn't bring any games or anything to help it out every turn ps4 is just turning heads an going yeah come here an they more expensive an ppl still buy it

The fact you say Phil Spencer is a. CEO shows how stupid you are

But irrelevant. What Phil Spencer is focusing on is making the gaming on Windows 10 and Xbox seamless. That's the top goal that consumers and MS would want

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Stop creating threads.

It's a little bit above a year in this generation,calm down yo tits

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

they get all the indies

First off there are still million of 360 gamers that have not switched Xbox 360 sold 1.3 million NPD alone so around 2.3 world wide at most.) and still topping charts with hardware and software, PS3 is basically dying slowly.

Second, Xbox one sales have improved since phil. The sales of November through march, were actually lower than September to January(january still on going) and the sales in relation (outside of titanfall) with kinect and without Kinect in the slower months was a 2x increase, and of course tons of new Ips and First-Party game improvements. With unannounced games and features coming soon.

Not sure how Phil IS NOT helping because he is, a lot, as well as the reorganized team (with a few exceptions that are still there)

Also hard to be losing the generation in second place unless you only mean losing first place.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Stop creating threads.

It's a little bit above a year in this generation,calm down yo tits

360 had a way better exclusive lineup than ps3 and ps3 was crap the whole dang time i didn't care about metal gear solid 4 or anything or the god of war i was too busy playing all my 360 trilogies ps3 was crap n now ps4 is winning somehow this gen

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

mods why he can still make threads?

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

If you want to make a thread you have to use punctuation, proper grammar and use a reasonable layout with sentences and paragraphs. Throwing a jumble of words on a screen is not acceptable.