Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@babyjoker1221 said:

Sony will most certainly win the console sales war this gen. MS will most certainly have the better console this gen.

The resolution disparity is a joke. Anyone would have a hard time telling the difference if they were side by side. Not to mention the PS4'S apparent lack of AF on most games.

Even if you give the PS4 the resolution advantage, the XB1 literally does everything else better. Cows can live on sales figures, and hype for games coming out years from now while lems play games.

LMAOOOOOOO the weaker console with less games and worse online is better?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

not surprised that sony sells more in the world's dumpster.

EUROPE is a great place dude, wtf

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@pelvist said:

MS know this thats why they are trying to worm their way back into the PC space.

Yeah, I think you're right. MS at this point is that kid sitting with one leg in the pool while playing Marco Polo.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Yeah its amazing living in a dumpster.

Hows your life in the toilet?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I love how your three threads are right on the first page in descending value, it looks like you're having a nervous breakdown. lol.

ah damn I just broke the chain.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#58 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

I'm happy with it, it's got almost no problems, it's updated constantly, it's getting a new UI, new features, new games and a new operating system, what in the hell is there to actually complain about?

All I see is a bunch of people echoing the past for this console as if it'd still relevant, well it's not. The Xbox One turned out to be a great console, get the hell over it. No amount of fanboy vitriol or overdramatics is going to change that no matter how hard you try.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ProtossX

@nyadc said:

I'm happy with it, it's got almost no problems, it's updated constantly, it's getting a new UI, new features, new games and a new operating system, what in the hell is there to actually complain about?

All I see is a bunch of people echoing the past for this console as if it'd still relevant, well it's not. The Xbox One turned out to be a great console, get the hell over it. No amount of fanboy vitriol or overdramatics is going to change that no matter how hard you try.

the people like me an OP OWN THE XBONE were owners man were consumers

stop acting like its just only cows bitchin about this look at youtube all thold old school gamers have all 3 an constantly bitch the xbone its not the ponies that only own one complaining about

its the multiconsole owners its the dedicated pc gamers

its the professionals imo there let down

pankar94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 pankar94
Member since 2014 • 251 Posts

MS will not make a big focus on xbox department.MS is making tons of money from other departments.Xbox one is selling better than xbox 360 but the money that it is making from it are nothing campare to the money from other departments.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#61 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

It's still going to have a niche and it will sell, so why does it matter? As lon as Microsoft can remain competitive, the Xbox One will continue to be an important part of the industry.

I agree. I said after E3 2013, the sales race is over. And didn't the PS3 pretty much win continental Europe? So what. Almost every gaming site's people said the same thing at E3 this year: this looks like a totally different company than 2 years ago. They started the feedback forums and are delivering on what gets voted for there. I cant ask for more from a company than to give me a democratic say in the platform.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 NyaDC

@ProtossX said:
@nyadc said:

stop acting like its just only cows bitchin about this look at youtube all thold old school gamers have all 3 an constantly bitch the xbone its not the ponies that only own one complaining about

List real reasons or you have no business quoting me.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Salt_The_Fries: Whatever.

@Krelian-co said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Well Xb1 can still be number 2 this Gen. hope MS learn a good lesson this gen.

is not like xbox has ever won any gen, they are in their natural position, last.

LOL!. The 360 outsold the PS3, and was the best selling HD console last gen. And, MS is still selling 360s.

x360 had a year head start, and yet ps3 sold more year over year, by the end of the gen it catch up and surpassed the 360. Feel free to spin that fact.

Or you could, IDK, read the link?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

The Xbone is not the 360.

People that bought the Xbone under the premise it was going to be more or less the same thing as the 360 this gen are in for a rude awakening.

Every generation is reset and we start over, otherwise Atari would be on top still.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@StormyJoe said:
@Krelian-co said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

is not like xbox has ever won any gen, they are in their natural position, last.

LOL!. The 360 outsold the PS3, and was the best selling HD console last gen. And, MS is still selling 360s.

x360 had a year head start, and yet ps3 sold more year over year, by the end of the gen it catch up and surpassed the 360. Feel free to spin that fact.

hey cool i have links too. If you had a brain you would know that with the year by year of ps3 outselling the x360 it was a matter of time before it outsold it, plus the x360 struggling to tie with the ps3 when it had a year of advantage and ps3 had a $600 price tag is not something to brag about.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/how-the-playstation-3-won-the-console-war-1196215

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ProtossX

@SolidTy said:

People that bought the Xbone under the premise it was going to be more or less the same thing as the 360 this gen are in for a rude awakening.

Every generation is reset and we start over, otherwise Atari would be on top still.

agree i bought the xbone cuz i was fan of the brand

i wasn't huge on halo i wasn't huge on gears

i was fan of 360 itself playing multiplats an being online doing all that crap THE BRAND I LIKED THE BRAND im american an i fucking the xbone brand and it ruined it imo

i was diggin titanfall thing i was hyped an stuff

look at this year i haven't gotten a game all year on xbone they havne't put anything there last game was like screamride 6 months ago and it looked like some shit pc indie why the hell would i play a pc rollercoaster indie sim on xbone

last gen i was playin gears halos and mass effects all year along buying games for 360 this is microsoft issue they need to pump out those games like last gen or get hell out of sonys way sony is doing everything right on there brand so i get mujltiplats there now

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

President of Sony Europe. Guesstimates.

lol

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 NyaDC

@ProtossX said:
@SolidTy said:

i was fan of 360 itself playing multiplats an being online doing all that crap THE BRAND I LIKED THE BRAND im american an i fucking the xbone brand and it ruined it imo

That dodging....

@nyadc said:
@ProtossX said:
@nyadc said:

List real reasons or you have no business quoting me.

Where's the list?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Shewgenja

Better luck with the XBox Two is what I say, but if they try that DRM shit again, man you think things are bad now? People like me will be foghorning the shit out of the internet with no mercy at all.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 NyaDC

@Shewgenja said:

Better luck with the XBox Two is what I say, but if they try that DRM shit again, man you think things are bad now? People like me will be foghorning the shit out of the internet with no mercy at all.

Isn't that what you already do?

P.S. Your signature is hypocrisy.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts
@KBFloYd said:

nintendo has more systems sold this gen... accept it dude....

your little ps4 console pales to the 3DS...

My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Tell me you didn't try and compare hand held sales with home console sales. If that's the route you want to go, can I mention smart phones and tablets?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Nice sarcasm.

Is this a sympathy plea or some shit?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Shewgenja

@nyadc said:
@Shewgenja said:

Isn't that what you already do?

P.S. Your signature is hypocrisy.

Nah, this was the appetizer course. Because, now, XBox has a messiah figure to tear apart when things go bad. The heat wave will bake people where they stand.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#74 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Xbox is a dying brand.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@ProtossX said:
@SolidTy said:

i was diggin titanfall thing i was hyped an stuff

look at this year i haven't gotten a game all year on xbone they havne't put anything there last game was like screamride 6 months ago and it looked like some shit pc indie why the hell would i play a pc rollercoaster indie sim on xbone

last gen i was playin gears halos and mass effects all year along buying games for 360 this is microsoft issue they need to pump out those games like last gen or get hell out of sonys way sony is doing everything right on there brand so i get mujltiplats there now

You're so full of shit dude it's not even funny. You just made a post that you bought X1 because you wanted the best version of all the Halo games. You made a list of all the Halo's being only 30 fps on the 360 and 60 fps on the X1 and that's why you bought it and now you wasn't huge on Halo? You was hyped for Titanfall yet you haven't played the game at all on the X1 cause I've seen your X1 profile. All you played is Dead Rising, Halo, Forza and Dragon Age. You have 1 friend and 1 follower so what gaming are you doing on the X1? Once again all you do is flip flop on what you say and troll.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

No amount of new IPs, proper exclusives, successful continuations of established blockbusters or system updates and added functionality is going to ever change that.

E3 won't change a single thing in continental Europe and even if FIFA, Assassin's Creed, COD and BF were Xbone exclusives it wouldn't.

Jim Ryan, President of Sony Europe guesstimates Sony's market share in continental Europe at 70% and in some places even 90%. Mind you that he hasn't provided any solid facts but still... There's no way MS is ever going to reclaim even 1% of that.

Game over.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/30/playstation-4-dominates-europe-with-70-90-of-console-market/

Wow... just wow. (insert eye roll pic here).

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@ProtossX: Halo 5, Gears of War Ultimate, Gears of War 4, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Recore, Rare Replay, Sea of Pirates, Crackdown, Cuphead, Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Good, remake, good, decent, junk, junk (same studio that made Arkham Origins Blackgate), remake, F2P, good, indie, timed exclusive

Pretty weak list overall.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8046 Posts

I had a PS3 and 360 last gen and they both were slaughtered by the Wii in terms of sales numbers..

Thankfully, I don't play sales.. I play games..

Personally, I don't think an Xbox branded console will ever win a worldwide sales contest.. And personally, I couldn't care less..

Fact: The Apple iPhone is being murdered by Android in terms of worldwide sales.. Do Apple fans care?.. Nope.. Apple is making tons of money and people are enjoying the products they put out.. That's pretty much all that matters.. The same can be said for the silly console "sales wars" in terms of Microsoft's current position and what they are currently offering with their console..

/thread

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Not in Europe though.

The sales for 360 is dead here , And now that PS3s are cheap they will sell even more , hell they where selling PS2s just 3 years ago.

The whole "360 outsold PS3" is slowly turning around.

Good thing they don't count PS3 sales or lems will cry even more.

Are you really still talking about the last gen Massacre of the PS3? LOL.

PS3 played catch-up, that was largely due to TLOU, which I'll admit was a big selling point...and still hasn't outsold the 360. History lesson.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

SDC - Europe , Asia , Middle East

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Coming in second place isn't all that doom and gloom. Xbox One will be fine.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Krelian-co said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

hey cool i have links too. If you had a brain you would know that with the year by year of ps3 outselling the x360 it was a matter of time before it outsold it, plus the x360 struggling to tie with the ps3 when it had a year of advantage and ps3 had a $600 price tag is not something to brag about.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/how-the-playstation-3-won-the-console-war-1196215

Yeah, because linking articles with data older than mine soooo prove your point.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Looks like the OP is finally in the acceptance phase of Xbone ownership. I'm happy that your butthurt has finally allowed you to accept the truth.

pathofneo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#85  Edited By pathofneo99
Member since 2012 • 125 Posts

But the most powerful systems don't usually (if ever) win their generation, so why brag about it? . I thought that was general logic in console land.

@ProtossX said:

This is why you build a powerful system

if Xbox one played games at higher resolution than ps4 i would never pickup single game on ps4

John_of_Rivia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By John_of_Rivia
Member since 2015 • 232 Posts

I don't think so. This year alone, there's the Gears 1 remake, rare replay, halo 5, forza 6, and tomb raider. At the end of the day, these games are of pretty good quality. I mean rare replay in itself is a great deal. I've never played a rare game so I'm interested in getting the package. So, depending on your viewpoint, the X1 is getting 34 games. That's not to mention BC which further expands the the available games. This year, I'd say Xbox is pretty safe.

Next year, they have Gears 4, quantum break, scale bound, and potentially crackdown. I believe its still very much alive.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@StormyJoe: Your link used data from the same time as that link

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#88  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@KBFloYd said:

nintendo has more systems sold this gen... accept it dude....

your little ps4 console pales to the 3DS...

My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Tell me you didn't try and compare hand held sales with home console sales. If that's the route you want to go, can I mention smart phones and tablets?

dude arent you always on the nintendo forum?all you do is bash nintendo.

anyway.....go ahead...apple is the best video game company ever?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#89  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@XboxStache said:
@Ant_17 said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Not in Europe though.

The sales for 360 is dead here , And now that PS3s are cheap they will sell even more , hell they where selling PS2s just 3 years ago.

The whole "360 outsold PS3" is slowly turning around.

Good thing they don't count PS3 sales or lems will cry even more.

Are you really still talking about the last gen Massacre of the PS3? LOL.

PS3 played catch-up, that was largely due to TLOU, which I'll admit was a big selling point...and still hasn't outsold the 360. History lesson.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

Only uber fanboys continue to cling to the "900p Vs. 1080p" differences between these two consoles. Every single person I talk to says the difference between those two resolutions is negligible!! They are both very nice consoles with a lot to offer and both should supply plenty of great gaming for the next 5 years!!! Stop being lame graphics whores!!!

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

I will never get why the Xbone expression has gotten so popular when it's so much easier to simply type X1.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Shewgenja

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Only uber fanboys continue to cling to the "900p Vs. 1080p" differences between these two consoles. Every single person I talk to says the difference between those two resolutions is negligible!! They are both very nice consoles with a lot to offer and both should supply plenty of great gaming for the next 5 years!!! Stop being lame graphics whores!!!

That's funny, resolution differences were a massive deal for ten years now, but all of a sudden no one is really talking about it.

Meanwhile, an entire continent is damn near 90% PS4 land and we're not even talking about Asia.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 KBFloYd

@Wickerman777 said:

I will never get why the Xbone expression has gotten so popular when it's so much easier to simply type X1.

yes..salthefries...if youre watching... stop calling it the bone...lol

dont spread that hater linguo....x1 is much nicer.

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Difference between 900p and 1080p is 600,000 pixels. Another way to put it is that 900p is nearly 1/3rd less pixels than 1080p. That's far from negligible.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Solaryellow

@KBFloYd said:

You've compared apples with prunes with your comparison of the 3DS and PS4 and by that logic, tablet and smart phone companies are kicking the hell out of the reigning hand held king. You wouldn't like the 3Ds being compared with technology outside of its intended market, right? Or maybe you would?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ProtossX

@Solaryellow said:
@KBFloYd said:

You've compared apples with prunes with your comparison of the 3DS and PS4 and by that logic, tablet and smart phone companies are kicking the hell out of the reigning hand held king. You wouldn't like the 3Ds being compared with technology outside of its intended market, right? Or maybe you would?

tablets are eating console sales as well a lot of kids used to play 100's of games on NES and the big mutlipat systems used to get all those 100's of disney games

there all on mobile now so kids don't even want a ps4/xbone and the big system only get like 1 game for kids its a disgrace console like NES used to be flooded with games for kids ps4/xbone should be embarassed

when i was kid i was playing like mickey mouse mania and like mario an stuff on the consoles now a days THEY DONT NEED ONE cuz got a tablet and when they get older they will just play casual stuff on there when they get used to it instead of go console

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By KBFloYd

@Solaryellow said:
@KBFloYd said:

comparing apples and prunes my ass...they are both gaming systems....one you play on the couch on your tv and the other outside.

you can compare the 3DS to anything you want...my logic will come out on top.

go ahead. compare it to something and try to discredit it.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Solaryellow

@KBFloYd said:

comparing apples and prunes my ass...they are both gaming systems....one you play on the couch on your tv and the other outside.

you can compare the 3DS to anything you want...my logic will come out on top.

go ahead. compare it to something and try to discredit it.

On the surface both are gaming systems but if you look deeper the major differences will begin to show. Having to explain the differences to a gamer on a gaming site is quite shocking which is why I'll save myself the time in doing so. Would you compare automobile with motorcycle sales and expect to be taken seriously?

I understand Nintendo loyalists have to take whatever crumbs they can get which is why one would compare hand held sales with home console sales but logically speaking, compare the 3DS with the Vita as it makes sense. When the PS4 surpasses the 3DS in sales I'm sure you'll sing a different tune.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 NyaDC

@Shewgenja said:
@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

That's funny, resolution differences were a massive deal for ten years now, but all of a sudden no one is really talking about it.

Meanwhile, an entire continent is damn near 90% PS4 land and we're not even talking about Asia.

Console gamers as an overall community didn't even know what resolution was until this generation... "Massive deal for ten years now" lol? Give me a break, no one really talked about this resolution shit last generation, or the generation before that, people just played games and said "the version on X system looks better than on Y system", they didn't know what in the hell they were looking at... It's a foreign concept that is having a substantial impact this generation as a buzzword, it wasn't ammunition before because a majorly gross percentage of the console community are casuals and don't know anything about technical specifications or the functionality of games, they just parrot back crap they hear as argument pieces.

Resolution this generation has been nothing but a media perpetuated shit show that stuck, I remember when it first started, I couldn't believe the idiocy of what people were saying trying to act knowledgeable about a subject they were clearly unfamiliar with. As a PC gamer it was not only annoying, it was at the same time hilarious, like watching ignorant little ants attacking each other with completely incorrect information.

Ten years now...

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ProtossX

@nyadc said:
@Shewgenja said:
@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Console gamers as an overall community didn't even know what resolution was until this generation... "Massive deal for ten years now" lol? Give me a break, no one really talked about this resolution shit last generation, or the generation before that, people just played games and said "the version on X system looks better than on Y system", they didn't know what in the hell they were looking at... It's a foreign concept that is having a substantial impact this generation as a buzzword, it wasn't ammunition before because a majorly gross percentage of the console community are casuals and don't know anything about technical specifications or the functionality of games, they just parrot back crap they hear as argument pieces.

Resolution this generation has been nothing but a media perpetuated shit show that stuck, I remember when it first started, I couldn't believe the idiocy of what people were saying trying to act knowledgeable about a subject they were clearly unfamiliar with. As a PC gamer it was not only annoying, it was at the same time hilarious, like watching ignorant little ants attacking each other with completely incorrect information.

Ten years now...

its true i dont remember 360 and ps3 talking about resoluitions or framerates

did pc guys even talk about it either it seems like just some marketing technique that sony thought up or something for this gen

last gen were xbox like best multiplat on our system or whatever or less buggy on 360 were they saying that stuff or like what was going during that war i wasn't around here much