Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#201 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@iloveatlus said:

The lemmings who bought Xbone mainly uses it for watching TV & Movies. That's why there is a low attachment players on BF4 and a lack software sales on Xbone.

I don't even run Netflix on any of my XBox systems. I use the PS3 and PS4 for watchingTV/Movies through Netflix, Amazon, Youtube and Crackle. Most Xbox gamers are playing Titanfall and Call of Duty and not BF4 which is buggy as hell. I'd love to see stats for Titanfall, Call of Duty Ghost and Call of Duty Black Ops for XB1 and XBox 360.

So you claim that most xbox gamers are on TF and COD, but that you actually have no idea what the stats are...

ohh Snap.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@lostrib said:

"Look at those peaks the PS4 very close to PC"

Oh yes, our bad for not realizing you weren't talking about the column titled "Peak"

Thanks for trying

Its always your bad you cant help it, so no worries. Again I wasnt looking at Peak numbers obviously, Again I was looking at Players. Im sure you will still have problems understanding as usual so dont put too much effort into it.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 ProjectPat187

@Cranler said:

Lol, a brand new platform vs a platform that's been around for years and years. Not a fair comparison.

Well I sure didnt make this thread LOL

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Oh yes, our bad for not realizing you weren't talking about the column titled "Peak"

Thanks for trying

Its always your bad you cant help it, so no worries. Again I wasnt looking at Peak numbers obviously, Again I was looking at Players. Im sure you will still have problems understanding as usual so dont put too much effort into it.

Then you probably should have said that. Don't blame other people for not understanding you

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#206 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@iloveatlus said:

The lemmings who bought Xbone mainly uses it for watching TV & Movies. That's why there is a low attachment players on BF4 and a lack software sales on Xbone.

I don't even run Netflix on any of my XBox systems. I use the PS3 and PS4 for watchingTV/Movies through Netflix, Amazon, Youtube and Crackle. Most Xbox gamers are playing Titanfall and Call of Duty and not BF4 which is buggy as hell. I'd love to see stats for Titanfall, Call of Duty Ghost and Call of Duty Black Ops for XB1 and XBox 360.

So you claim that most xbox gamers are on TF and COD, but that you actually have no idea what the stats are...

Cod is huge on XBox. That's just a common knowledge. Titanfall has sold over 1.5 million on Xbox systems, sooo, yeah, that kind of makes sense. I'm not sure where you would get their player online numbers though.

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#207 kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

because 1.5 million Xbox one owners are playing Titanfall

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 lostrib

@kingcrimson24 said:

because 1.5 million Xbox one owners are playing Titanfall

you do realize it's possible to own more than one game right?

Also, source

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 kingcrimson24

@lostrib: not too many people will buy two Military shooters . any way , I know Titanfall has sold 1.5 million copies on xbox one and most xbox players are busy with that . and of course less people own Xbox one . so these are the reasons that it has a low player count on BF4 .

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 lostrib

@kingcrimson24 said:

@lostrib: not too many people will buy two Military shooters . any way , I know Titanfall has sold 1.5 million copies on xbox one and most xbox players are busy with that . and of course less people own Xbox one . so these are the reasons that it has a low player count on BF4 .

Yeah, but they came out months apart so it's reasonable to believe people would buy both.

also "most xbox players are busy with that "

source?

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By ProjectPat187

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Thanks for trying

Then you probably should have said that. Don't blame other people for not understanding you

I said it twice already, the only problem was your lack of reading obviously.

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By kingcrimson24

@lostrib: what other reason you want to hear other than Titanfall and Less people having xbox one ?

source for 1.5 million copies of Titanfall is Vgchartz , and source for Most xbox players are busy with Titanfall is just my friends on xbox one . they all have Titanfall but only one of them has BF4 .

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 lostrib

@kingcrimson24 said:

@lostrib: what other reason you want to hear other than Titanfall and Less people having xbox one ?

source for 1.5 million copies of Titanfall is Vgchartz , and source for Most xbox players are busy with Titanfall is just my friends on xbox one . they all have Titanfall but only one of them has BF4 .

first, lol vgchartz

second, lol anecdotal evidence

Finally there are over 4 million x1 sold, but only 1.5 million copies (according to vgchartz) so that's not really most

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Thanks for trying

You said Peaks. Which would mean the column labeled "peak" to most rational people.

It's okay to be wrong, just admit it

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By ProjectPat187

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Thanks for trying

You said Peaks. Which would mean the column labeled "peak" to most rational people.

I said Players, which would mean the column labeled Players to non trolls. Again your reading comprehension fails you, now get back to refreshing the browser in SW so when a new thread is posted you will be the first troll to post.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Thanks for trying

I said Players, which would mean the column labeled Players to non trolls. Again your reading comprehension fails you, now get back to refreshing the browser in SW so when a new thread is posted you will be the first troll to post.

Really?

Because you seem to disagree:

@ProjectPat187 said:

Very close to the PC my ass, the PC peak count is almost doubled compared to the PS4, but of course we know you have the biggest hard on for Sony so your exaggeration got the best of you as usual, no worries.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ProjectPat187

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Really?

@ProjectPat187 said:

Very close to the PC my ass, the PC peak count is almost doubled compared to the PS4, but of course we know you have the biggest hard on for Sony so your exaggeration got the best of you as usual, no worries.

Thats what I said at first, and i corrected myself and said Players, but you purposely failed to mention that of course, your trolling has become really bad lately, you need to step your game back up, your losing your great trolling powers you once had.

@ProjectPat187 said:

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#218  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@lostrib: Not surprising, PC was always the main platform for Battlefield

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#219  Edited By mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

The Xbox One has a higher attach rate for games, it's possibly people are just playing different titles.

Console_Caesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#220  Edited By Console_Caesar
Member since 2014 • 46 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

@lostrib said:

@Pray_to_me said:

Surprise! More people playing on PS4 than Xbone and PC combined.

I beg to differ

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 lostrib

@console_caesar said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@lostrib said:

@Pray_to_me said:

I beg to differ

How dare you be mean to Pray_to_me! He's totally not a troll!

Console_Caesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Console_Caesar
Member since 2014 • 46 Posts

@lostrib said:

@console_caesar said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@lostrib said:

@Pray_to_me said:

I beg to differ

You're the one who posted the photo-shopped BF4 player stats, not Pray_to_me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 lostrib

@console_caesar said:

@lostrib said:

@console_caesar said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@lostrib said:

@Pray_to_me said:

I beg to differ

You're the one who posted the photo-shopped BF4 player stats, not Pray_to_me.

It's not photoshopped

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

So, PC wins.

Your take, consolites?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Really?

@ProjectPat187 said:

Thats what I said at first, and i corrected myself and said Players, but you purposely failed to mention that of course, your trolling has become really bad lately, you need to step your game back up, your losing your great trolling powers you once had.

Not really

It was pointed out you were wrong. And your response (which has been deleted)

"No troll, im looking at the number that says Players obviously, the number that says 2,538,354 for PC versus 1,373,284 for the PS4, thanks for trying though retard."

Even though you very obviously said "PC Peak count"

That's not really correcting yourself, you attacked people because you made a mistake.

Also, it's "you're"

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By ProjectPat187

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Really?

@ProjectPat187 said:

Not really

"No troll, im looking at the number that says Players obviously, the number that says 2,538,354 for PC versus 1,373,284 for the PS4, thanks for trying though retard."

That's not really correcting yourself, you attacked people because you made a mistake.

Also, it's "you're"

Its " your " because this is not a spelling be, come on is this the best trolling you can do?

So who deleted my response then? I sure didnt, btw oh do you mean the response that you quoted when I clearly corrected myself the first time? Or do you mean the second response where I repeated it again because of your comprehension fail? Or was it the third time I said it because you refuse to accept the truth? Or maybe it will be this time which will now make it the fourth time? Well thanks for proving my point, but hey I know your ( oh thats right its you're ) just doing what you do best and thats fail at trolling.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Really?

@ProjectPat187 said:

Not really

Also, it's "you're"

Its " your " because this is not a spelling be, come on is this the best trolling you can do?

So who deleted my response then? I sure didnt, btw oh do you mean the response that you quoted when I clearly corrected myself the first time? Or do you mean the second response where I repeated it again because of your comprehension fail? Or was it the third time I said it because you refuse to accept the truth? Or maybe it will be this time which will now make it the fourth time? Well thanks for proving my point, but hey I know your ( oh thats right its you're ) just doing what you do best and thats fail at trolling.

*spelling bee

And it's still "you're". "you're" is a contraction of "you" and "are", while "your" is possessive.

Your post was most likely deleted because it used the term "retard" in a derogatory manner which violates the rules. You didn't correct yourself, you called someone a retard because you made a mistake. You stated "PC peak count" and when it was pointed out that you had made a mistake you then insulted the user. Heck you were even admonished by a moderator for it

I'm not trolling, I'm just pointing out that you're acting like an asshole.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By ProjectPat187

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

Really?

@ProjectPat187 said:

Not really

Also, it's "you're"

*spelling bee

And it's still "you're". "you're" is a contraction of "you" and "are", while "your" is possessive.

Your post was most likely deleted because it used the term "retard" in a derogatory manner which violates the rules. You didn't correct yourself, you called someone a retard because you made a mistake. You stated "PC peak count" and when it was pointed out that you had made a mistake you then insulted the user. Heck you were even admonished by a moderator for it

How many times are you going to repeat what I said, PC Peak Count? Why come you fail to bring up how I also corrected myself and mentioned Player count ( 5 times by the way )? You rather troll and repeat that I said PC Peak Count 1 time versus me correcting myself and saying " Players " 5 times, I called you a retard because I called it like it is, by the way you were the one that insulted me first did you forget that already troll? The only one thats mad is you, thats why you keep repeating the same thing over and over hoping you someone prove a point or some how turn a lie into the truth, Do you have anything new to bring up? Or is your next post going to say I said " PC Peak Count "?

And of course I would seem like a asshole to a troll I refuse to be trolled by.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@ProjectPat187: You're in SW, you relinquished your rights to "refuse to get trolled" the minute you got involved in this discussion

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#230 hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

Well I don't even own BF4 on any console. I play other games on X1 because it has more to offer.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

how are you able to do this so consistently?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

*spelling bee

How many times are you going to repeat what I said, PC Peak Count? Why come you fail to bring up how I also corrected myself and mentioned Player count ( 5 times by the way )? You rather troll and repeat that I said PC Peak Count 1 time versus me correcting myself and saying " Players " 5 times, I called you a retard because I called it like it is, by the way you were the one that insulted me first did you forget that already troll? The only one thats mad is you, thats why you keep repeating the same thing over and over hoping you someone prove a point or some how turn a lie into the truth, Do you have anything new to bring up? Or is your next post going to say I said " PC Peak Count "?

How am I trolling? I'm just pointing out where you are incorrect and acting like an asshole.

Also, you started slinging insults before anyone was able to see your "correction". You said you were obviously referring to the Player count, when that wasn't obvious at all based on your initial post.

And out of the two of us, you seem to be the one getting mad

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 lostrib

@CrownKingArthur said:

do what so consistently?

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By ProjectPat187

@roler42 said:

@ProjectPat187: You're in SW, you relinquished your rights to "refuse to get trolled" the minute you got involved in this discussion

I see, LOL

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

do what so consistently?

get people typing so many words

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By lostrib

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

do what so consistently?

get people typing so many words

lol, people (especially on the internet) don't like to admit when they're wrong/mistaken.

...and sometimes its just trolls that can't help but keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into a hole

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ProjectPat187
@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

*spelling bee

How am I trolling? I'm just pointing out where you are incorrect and acting like an asshole.

Also, you started slinging insults before anyone was able to see your "correction". You said you were obviously referring to the Player count, when that wasn't obvious at all based on your initial post.

Your trolling because you are pointing out something that YOU said was incorrect, but you purposely fail to point out the correction also, who do you think you are fooling troll? You insulted me first, You said " Math is hard " which means you were the first one to throw and insult, I responded after you insulted me first, its funny you are calling me mad but you are the one thats been whining the whole time about me saying Peak Count before correcting myself, LOL

Troll fail.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:
@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

*spelling bee

Your trolling because you are pointing out something that YOU said was incorrect, but you purposely fail to point out the correction also, who do you think you are fooling troll? You insulted me first, You said " Math is hard " which means you were the first one to throw and insult, I responded after you insulted me first, its funny you are calling me mad but you are the one thats been whining the whole time about me saying Peak Count before correcting myself, LOL

Troll fail.

Yes that was said because what you stated made no sense. You said the peak count was double which was incorrect. And then you very rudely responded, and were very upset that we took you at your word when you stated "peak count"

The chronicle of events was pretty clear. Not sure when pointing out someone being wrong and acting like a child became trolling

But I'll leave you with this

@Randolph said:

@ProjectPat187: No flaming.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By ProjectPat187

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:
@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

*spelling bee

Troll fail.

Yes that was said because what you stated made no sense. You said the peak count was double which was incorrect. And then you very rudely responded, and were very upset that we took you at your word when you stated "peak count"

The chronicle of events was pretty clear. Not sure when pointing out someone being wrong and acting like a child became trolling

@Randolph said:

I said the Player count was almost double which was correct, I responded to a troll who insulted me, forgive me please. You said I got upset but you have been whining the whole time not me. You are still crying now, do you need some tissue?

I might have been trolled by the troll, but Im not crying and whining about it like YOU.................................................................Troll. LOL

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@Randolph said:

I said the Player count was almost double which was correct, I responded to a troll who insulted me, forgive me please. You said I got upset but you have been whining the whole time not me. You are still crying now, do you need some tissue?

I might have been trolled by the troll, but Im not crying and whining about it like YOU.................................................................Troll. LOL

How am I crying or whining? all I've done is correct you

"I said the Player count was almost double which was correct"

That is false. You said peak count is almost double. Which was false.

And your response to people pointing it out was as follows "No troll, im looking at the number that says Players obviously, the number that says 2,538,354 for PC versus 1,373,284 for the PS4, thanks for trying though retard."

Based on that, you seem to be the one crying and whining. Would you like a tissue?

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By ProjectPat187
@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@Randolph said:

And your response to people pointing it out was as follows "No troll, im looking at the number that says Players obviously, the number that says 2,538,354 for PC versus 1,373,284 for the PS4, thanks for trying though retard."

Based on that, you seem to be the one crying and whining. Would you like a tissue?

You didn't correct any one, I corrected myself.

I said Peak Count in my first post but I corrected myself and said Players which was obvious to begin with, but your anger makes you refuse to acknowledge that.

Again thanks for posting the proof where I correct myself and you got mad and wanted to troll instead.

When the tears rain they pour, I'll ask again, Do you want some tissue?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:
@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@Randolph said:

You didnt correct anything, I correct myself.

I said Peak Count troll but I corrected myself and said Players, but your anger makes you refuse to acknowledge that.

Again thanks for posting the proof where I correct myself and you got mad and wanted to troll instead.

You seem to be truly delusional

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By ProjectPat187

@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:
@lostrib said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

@Randolph said:

You didnt correct anything, I correct myself.

I said Peak Count troll but I corrected myself and said Players, but your anger makes you refuse to acknowledge that.

People usually do seem delusional to delusional people. So no worries.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 lostrib

@ProjectPat187 said:

@lostrib said:

People usually do seem delusional to delusional people. So no worries.

Troll fail

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Playstation has the highest player count...ps3 plus ps4 has more players than the entire PC community....which is pretty pathetic on PC's end since every single person in the developed world has access to a pc. how sad. lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

Playstation has the highest player count...ps3 plus ps4 has more players than the entire PC community....which is pretty pathetic on PC's end since every single person in the developed world has access to a pc. how sad. lol.

you're comparing two separate platforms to one

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 PS4hasNOgames

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

not really. just because PC doesn't have a 2 or 3 or 4 at the end of it doesn't mean its one platform. since when is a pc from 2005 the same as a pc from 2014?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

not really. just because PC doesn't have a 2 or 3 or 4 at the end of it doesn't mean its one platform. since when is a pc from 2005 the same as a pc from 2014?

PC is a single platform. All BF4 players on PC can play with each other. PS3 and PS4 players cannot play against each other

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 PS4hasNOgames

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

PC is a single platform. All BF4 players on PC can play with each other. PS3 and PS4 players cannot play against each other

but they are on a playstation platform playing BF4. whatever man I don't even see the point of this thread since they are all averaging around 40k players at a given time...whatever helps you sleep at night.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

but they are on a playstation platform playing BF4. whatever man I don't even see the point of this thread since they are all averaging around 40k players at a given time...whatever helps you sleep at night.

Awww, the poor little troll gives up so easily