X1 has already shown impressive visuals ( 56K )

• 168 results
gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Pictures, gifs and online videos doesn't do these any justice.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

I enjoyed the visuals of Ryse, KI, and DR3. Gameplay wise DR3 and Titanfall have been my favorites. Ryse can be fun in bursts, but it gets monotonous. KSR wave racing is a blast, and it is a nice looking game. A lot of fun with the right people. Here you will get nowhere TC. But its funny because there are games coming out that will be best on PC but some are buying the inferior version on console. So they'll call out "inferior" stuff but still purchase it themselves.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

You should take Killer Instinct off of the list. I have it. It looks like utter garbage in person. The other games look good, though...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@lostrib said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@lostrib said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@farrell2k said:

Those graphics look FANTASTIC...............to someone who owns a less than $350 pc.

PC is not part of this

Then perhaps it shouldn't be in System wars

Well if we talk about graphics, PC wins every time ( with the proper hardware )...everybody knows that. Did you see me say anything about comparing X1 games to the PC?

Don't really care

Then why say shit at all?

why not?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#55  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Nice bullshot pics of ryse you've got there, ryse pics that were released before the bone... the rest its not even possible to tell if they're running on 360, ps3 or Bone. Here's some real Ryse gameplay graphics, enjoy. When your best looking game looks,,,, foggy, you know there's not hope for the console but keep on posting bullshots, its cool brah.

Not sure what you think you're accomplishing here: those screenshots you just posted look great.

Anyway, TC, Dead Rising really undermines your list. It looks fine but not impressive at all.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

The Xbox One screen look good to me, they are in no way bad.

But at what frame rate do those games typically run at? I know Forza is 1080p 60FPS because people keep banging on about it.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

Those graphics can be easily achieved on ps4 and would haved looked better than those screenshots. Sorry for parading on your thread. You got a high end developer crytek of course it gonna look good just like what they have done for all the crisis games.

This proves that lemmings are playing those games for the graphics. Pretty sad and pathetic. Try posting games that cant be achieved on ps4. Oh my bad theres nothing. I can list bunch of games that looks better on ps4 but weak on xboner

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12056 Posts

Butt Hurt is strong in this thread.

I love graphics threads. Still waiting for a Sony one.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#59 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Damn Ryse is a good looking game. No other way to spin that. Crytek does wonders with graphics.

The Xbox One is a capeable machine but it has its limits, just like everything. It's really going to be up to the devs to make their games visually appealing more than just cramming more and more polygons onto the screen.

The PS4 and Xbox One can do some good graphics. If you can get over resolution or framerate and just appreciate the final image quality you'll end up enjoying the generation a lot more. Games like Ryse and InFamous Second Son are among some of the best looking games ever made yet get constantly shitted on by cynical fanboys for technical details. Kind of sad that people are that cynical.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#60 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Impressive for an Xbox One maybe. Some Wii U games look better than that.

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

Most of those Forza 5 screens look atrocious.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

As a stand alone argument Ryse looks great and so do upcoming screens of upcomming Quantum Break. That said you are trying to compare the best from xbone to the best from PS4 not being satisfied with xbone games just looking good and that is where you fail.

First you should note that all cutscnees from Ryse are pre-rendered CGI so that means this...

shot means nothing when trying to argue for xbones graphical ability compared to PS4.

When looking at the actual games of the best right now it's clear there is a difference and despite some xbone games looking good that fact will remain the same

Realtime Ryse shots = 900p @ 14-30 FPS in a linear hack n slash game

vs

Realtime Infamous Second Son = 1080p @ 30-44 FPS in a open world sandbox game

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GreySeal9

@KungfuKitten said:

Impressive for an Xbox One maybe. Some Wii U games look better than that.

Look better than what? You're straight up tripping if you think any Wii U game has more impressive visuals than Ryse.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@silversix_: Mine are not bull shots....I have played the game...that first pic is shitty and doesn't rep the game

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GreySeal9

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_: Mine are not bull shots....I have played the game....your pics are shitty and do not rep the game.

And even his pics look good. Thanks for demonstrating how impressive Ryse's graphics are, silversix!

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#66  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_: Mine are not bull shots....I have played the game....your pics are shitty and do not rep the game.

This represents ryse accurately though right?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 GreySeal9

@Animal-Mother said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

lol

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

lol

lol

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By silversix_
@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:

Nice bullshot pics of ryse you've got there, ryse pics that were released before the bone... the rest its not even possible to tell if they're running on 360, ps3 or Bone. Here's some real Ryse gameplay graphics, enjoy. When your best looking game looks,,,, foggy, you know there's not hope for the console but keep on posting bullshots, its cool brah.

Not sure what you think you're accomplishing here: those screenshots you just posted look great.

Anyway, TC, Dead Rising really undermines your list. It looks fine but not impressive at all.

ah that's good looking? Okay lol

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By GreySeal9

@silversix_ said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:

Yes. And the consensus is that the game looks excellent.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GreySeal9
@Wasdie said:

Damn Ryse is a good looking game. No other way to spin that. Crytek does wonders with graphics.

The Xbox One is a capeable machine but it has its limits, just like everything. It's really going to be up to the devs to make their games visually appealing more than just cramming more and more polygons onto the screen.

The PS4 and Xbox One can do some good graphics. If you can get over resolution or framerate and just appreciate the final image quality you'll end up enjoying the generation a lot more. Games like Ryse and InFamous Second Son are among some of the best looking games ever made yet get constantly shitted on by cynical fanboys for technical details. Kind of sad that people are that cynical.

Most sensible post in the thread.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By silversix_

@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:

Excellent+900p+extreme linearity. I don't know about that, a game as linear should at least be in full HD and if the system was truly powerful we wouldn't see fog all over the game

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GreySeal9

@silversix_ said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:

Excellent+900p+extreme linearity. I don't know about that, a game as linear should at least be in full HD and if the system was truly powerful we wouldn't see fog all over the game

Blah blah blah. An excellent looking game is an excellent looking game. Not really interested in your agenda.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Why even bother? This is like going to KKK meeting and trying to convince them to like minorities.

You can't reason with ignorance.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 chikenfriedrice

@Animal-Mother said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

lol.....

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#76 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Promised_Trini said:

So many insecure users in SW.

A lot of butthurt trolls. Thinking that only Ryse looks good on the XB1 is just ridiculous. KI, Forza 5 &DR3 all look good. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break look better. I can pretty much guarantee there will be games released on XB1 and PS4 next year that look better then Infamous SS, Ryse, KZ:SF & Forza 5.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 silversix_

@GreySeal9: very good to know but its nowhere near excellent looking. The only excellent looking game on both platforms is ISS and even that game has some rough spots

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29822 Posts

@Animal-Mother:

Absolutely. Preaching to the choir, brother!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#79 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@GreySeal9:

Don't know why you guys waste time with this crap. You're right. the game looks excellent. But there are graphics whores that will split hairs for an imaginary Oscar.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

What world do we live in where Ryse is considered ugly? Is this some kind of joke? I mean, Dead Rising is ugly and so is Killer Instinct but Ryse? That's just absurd. There are threads with people's pictures who took them off their own systems with capture cards. How are people gonna say this game is ugly. Are you kidding me?

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 chikenfriedrice

@Wasdie said:

So very true

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Damn Ryse looks quite rough in these shots. Still can't believe it's so linear and runs at 900p, they couldn't even get it to run at a stable 30fps. Man, the Xbone is weak.

These shots look weak next to Infamous and Infamous is 1080p, open world, and runs at 30-44fps.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GreySeal9

@silversix_ said:

@GreySeal9: very good to know but its nowhere near excellent looking. The only excellent looking game on both platforms is ISS and even that game has some rough spots

Well, no shit. Nothing is perfect.

But if you're really taking issue with the descriptor of excellent (eyeroll), replace it with great, and the point still stands.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 silversix_

@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:

But if you're really taking issue with the descriptor of excellent, replace it with great, and the point still stands.

Its a rough looking game. That is all.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By GreySeal9

@ActicEdge said:

What world do we live in where Ryse is considered ugly? Is this some kind of joke? I mean, Dead Rising is ugly and so is Killer Instinct but Ryse? That's just absurd. There are threads with people's pictures who took them off their own systems with capture cards. How are people gonna say this game is ugly. Are you kidding me?

Well, to be fair, the people being negative about its graphics are either cows or closet cows like silversix. Basically the usual suspects.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#86 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Of course it has. even 360 and PS3 has some good looking games for current standards...X1 is like 10x more powerful than them.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Those are amazing graphics delivered by the worlds foremost premium console. To own ONE is to love ONE.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GreySeal9

@silversix_ said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@silversix_ said:

But if you're really taking issue with the descriptor of excellent, replace it with great, and the point still stands.

Its a rough looking game. That is all.

Riiiiiiiight...

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Animal-Mother

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Those are amazing graphics delivered by the worlds foremost premium console. To own ONE is to love ONE.

Yet the worlds most "premium" console is getting out sold. By like a lot.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5819 Posts

Games look great, created on subpar dev kits and drivers.

No concerns there will be good looking games going forward.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ActicEdge

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Just saying, last gen sales mattered to no one "except" sheep. Dunno why it matters to anyone "except" sheep this gen.

(Really I just find it funny seeing all the 180s)

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#93  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

why do you feel the need to defend it? who are you trying to convince?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Damn Rhyse is blurry!!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#95 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Yes and it's in 1/3 countries of it's competitor, cost $100+ more and received a lot of bad hype from fanboys. Still, with all of that against it, it's still the 3rd fastest selling game console in the history of the gaming industry. lol!! The PS4 has sold more mostly because of all the bad press and poor hype the XB1 received. Phil S. is slowly turning that around however.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ActicEdge

@GreySeal9 said:

@ActicEdge said:

Well, to be fair, the people being negative about its graphics are either cows or closet cows like silversix. Basically the usual suspects.

System wars gonna system wars. Cows gonna moo. Par course I guess.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@blackace said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Yes and it's in 1/3 countries of it's competitor, cost $100+ more and received a lot of bad hype from fanboys. Still, with all of that against it, it's still the 3rd fastest selling game console in the history of the gaming industry. lol!! The PS4 has sold more mostly because of all the bad press and poor hype the XB1 received. Phil S. is slowly turning that around however.

Aren't you HAPPY with SONY's success this gen??

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#98  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

I'm failing to see what's so incredibly with those scs.

Not trolling, I'm 100% serious.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@clone01 said:

@Animal-Mother:

I do have to say KI looks really good in motion. But Ryse is terrible, and Dead Rising 3? Really. I love that game, but its no stunning display of graphics by any stretch of the imagination.

You can have all the fidelity and best visuals in the world if the games no compelling in where it matters most (gameplay) Than what's the point?

Case in point. Infamous is a really solid game and has some killer visuals. But in the gameplay department it kinda is just like ok been here done that.

All X1 games are shit graphics-wise. PS4 eats it for breakfast.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Animal-Mother

@blackace said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

And when has the microsoft brand ever solid well in other countries rather than the US?