wwe 2k 14 on ps4 ps3 xbox and xbox360

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mariokart64fan (19355 posts) -

the news @ www.vgchartz.com no wiiu which i think is meh on 2ks part afterall its just wrestling im hopin for better then hctp expeierence but i guess we will wait and see

#2 Posted by clyde46 (44132 posts) -
Now Take2 aren't bothering with the WiiU.
#3 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -
as long as yukes is still on dev duty and keep the attitude era stuff coming im happy.If not they can bolt.
#4 Posted by Davekeeh (4019 posts) -

I want a next-gen WWE game

#5 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

Well no shit its not for Wiiu. Its not made by fisher price.

#6 Posted by Obviously_Right (5091 posts) -

NathanDrakeSwag

lol

#7 Posted by Davekeeh (4019 posts) -

I wonder if Hermits will get this? Probably not, inferior system due to lack of exciting games and all

#8 Posted by freedomfreak (38806 posts) -
I always start reading your post, but by the 5th or 7th word I just stop because I have no idea what you're talking about.
#9 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -
Another rehashed Wrestling game? yay!
#10 Posted by RR360DD (11529 posts) -
lolwwe
#11 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Looks like Wii U isn't getting a most likely crappy WWE game, been years since a worthwhile one was released(like 2009).

#13 Posted by TheFadeForever (1688 posts) -

I wonder if Hermits will get this? Probably not, inferior system due to lack of exciting games and all

Davekeeh

like wwe games are anything to be excitied about

#14 Posted by AcidThunder (2332 posts) -
I always start reading your post, but by the 5th or 7th word I just stop because I have no idea what you're talking about.freedomfreak
Yeah, it's as if I lose the will to read anymore.
#15 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

Looks like Wii U isn't getting a most likely crappy WWE game, been years since a worthwhile one was released(like 2009).

mitu123
13 was awesome if you grew up in the era it focuses on.
#16 Posted by Mrmedia01 (1917 posts) -

NathanDrakeSwag

Can everyone just stop talking about WiiU, its already on its death Bed, let it die slowly and RIP. Nintendo off the rocker thing Mario and Zelda will save it. Everyone and there mom wants a PS4 and Next Xbox right now.

#17 Posted by clyde46 (44132 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

razgriz_101

Nothing will be better than the Attitude era.
#18 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

clyde46

This as well!

#19 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

clyde46

A fecking Men. I've moved onto UFC but see that era and the fact i've met Mick Foley now it still is easily the biggest nostalgia trip feeling like a 9-10 year old again.
#20 Posted by clyde46 (44132 posts) -
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"] 13 was awesome if you grew up in the era it focuses on.

A fecking Men. I've moved onto UFC but see that era and the fact i've met Mick Foley now it still is easily the biggest nostalgia trip feeling like a 9-10 year old again.

I've downloaded a whole pack of old Attitude era PPV's and DVD's. It feels great re-watching them, its like re-living your childhood.
#21 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
Hmmmm not sure whether to laugh at WWE or WiiU... tricky... I'll get back to ya...
#22 Posted by mariokart64fan (19355 posts) -

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

Mrmedia01

Can everyone just stop talking about WiiU, its already on its death Bed, let it die slowly and RIP. Nintendo off the rocker thing Mario and Zelda will save it. Everyone and there mom wants a PS4 and Next Xbox right now.

i wanna borrow that crystal ball you got because right now no price has been set on either console and we already know parents aint gonna spend 500 on a console unless their kid is really spoiled only the die hards will buy day one thats a fact no pc is not getting this it has never got the previous wwe games so why would they now as for wiiu low fanbase once the mario and zelda games come sales will boost at that point wwe should come
#23 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

mariokart64fan

i wanna borrow that crystal ball you got because right now no price has been set on either console and we already know parents aint gonna spend 500 on a console unless their kid is really spoiled only the die hards will buy day one thats a fact no pc is not getting this it has never got the previous wwe games so why would they now as for wiiu low fanbase once the mario and zelda games come sales will boost at that point wwe should come

171.jpg

#24 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -

[QUOTE="mariokart64fan"][QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

NathanDrakeSwag

171.jpg

Apply to your posts as well :|
#25 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

Aren't 2K owned by Take Two? Which also owns R*? Well..guess that confirms there will be no WiiU GTA or R* games :P Sucks to be U, Wii XD

#26 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

Another rehashed Wrestling game? yay!MonsieurX
WWE13 was great, brah.

#27 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Another rehashed Wrestling game? yay!heeweesRus

WWE13 was great, brah.

lol rehashes
#28 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Another rehashed Wrestling game? yay!MonsieurX

WWE13 was great, brah.

lol rehashes

http://www.gamespot.com/wwe-13/reviews/wwe-13-review-6399268/

nope.

#29 Posted by joel_c17 (2826 posts) -
I want less lame wrestlers - wwe games now suck because u can only wrestle with sucky people.
#30 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"]WWE13 was great, brah.

heeweesRus

lol rehashes

nope.

Still a rehash,lol
#31 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] lol rehashesMonsieurX

nope.

Still a rehash,lol

A sheep calling something a rehash :lol:

Nintendo has been rehashing games since the early 80s.

#32 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

nope.

NathanDrakeSwag

Still a rehash,lol

Defending a yearly rehash :lol: I'm a sheep?
#33 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Still a rehash,lolMonsieurX

Nintendo makes monthly rehashes for 30 years :lol:

#34 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

The last time I bought a wrestling game was back on the PS2. Every year it is the same for me. They release one and I want it. Not willing to pay full price I wait. While I wait, my hype dies to nothing and the game is forgotten until the next release and the cycle starts all over again.

#35 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

NathanDrakeSwag

Nintendo makes monthly rehashes for 30 years :lol:

Didn't know they released a new Mario each month :|
#36 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

I love those wrestling games. They're hilarious with a group of friends.

#37 Posted by darklight4 (321 posts) -

I think they should drop the WWE the brand sucks now. WCW, ECW and WWF era was awesome. They should go with TNA who have vastly improved and have better wrestlers in my opinion and no John Cena being crammed down your throat but if they bring a good game I'll buy it. Miss the old career/season mode and what happened to the backstage areas they were awful in the past few games.     

#38 Posted by mems_1224 (46277 posts) -
as long as yukes is still on dev duty and keep the attitude era stuff coming im happy.If not they can bolt.razgriz_101
MORE ATTITUDE ERA!!! I want more wrestlers from the 90s and early 00s and more reliving the best matches. I want to play as shame mcmahon as he jumps off the jumbotron or jeff hardy doing a swanton bomb off a ladder onto bubba ray dudley who's lying on a table.
#39 Posted by PSP107 (11700 posts) -

been years since a worthwhile one was released(like 2009).

mitu123
2003's Smackdown Here Comes The Pain was the last good wrestling game.
#40 Posted by PSP107 (11700 posts) -

:P Sucks to be U, Wii XD

Desmonic
lol
#41 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

been years since a worthwhile one was released(like 2009).

PSP107

2003's Smackdown Here Comes The Pain was the last good wrestling game.

Damn it's been that long? Wow.:lol:

#42 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7298 posts) -
Even though they messed up with their console design I hate seeing Nintendo like this. They are going to have some rocky years during this gen. Pretty much every 3rd party game is passing the Wii U up.
#43 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

Aren't 2K owned by Take Two? Which also owns R*? Well..guess that confirms there will be no WiiU GTA or R* games :P Sucks to be U, Wii XD

Desmonic

"Sucks to be U"

I like it :P

#44 Posted by fernandmondego_ (3170 posts) -
Why do some come here and let everyone know they did something as stupid as going to VGchartz?
#45 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -
[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] lol rehashesMonsieurX

nope.

Still a rehash,lol

yeah a rehash which has a totally fleshed out mode based on what we all consider the golden age of the WWE and focuses on that more than the current roster.For me that took a lot of balls on both the WWE's behalf and Yukes mind you when the demographics that loved attitude now onto UFC or even god forbid TNA you gotta try bring them back somehow. WWE lacks the balls and insanity it had in the late 90's early 2000's.
#46 Posted by clyde46 (44132 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

nope.

razgriz_101
Still a rehash,lol

yeah a rehash which has a totally fleshed out mode based on what we all consider the golden age of the WWE and focuses on that more than the current roster.For me that took a lot of balls on both the WWE's behalf and Yukes mind you when the demographics that loved attitude now onto UFC or even god forbid TNA you gotta try bring them back somehow. WWE lacks the balls and insanity it had in the late 90's early 2000's.

Thats because they got their asses handed to them in the Monday Night Wars by Nitro. The WWF (Then) needed to be think big to try and out do Ted Turner.
#47 Posted by bezza2011 (2321 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

razgriz_101

I beg tyo differ it was a good start with the attitude era but honestly was you happy with the matches you were put in, i mean half the persons matches were of other people, their were plenty they could of done like actually had it where D-X were D-X i mean most of that campaign was of individual matches of before they were even in D-X it didn't even truly show the start of D-X and road dogg jessie james and the bad ass billy gunn wasn't even dressed right nor did they do there famous speach. it was good for what it was but i could of thought of a 1000/1 matches for each campaign but instead got alot of the same characters. i'm hoping for a better one.

#48 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

The Sheep just can't catch a break:(

#49 Posted by Puckhog04 (22606 posts) -

WWE rehashed crap. How many of these games can they make.

#50 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

WWE rehashed crap. How many of these games can they make.

Puckhog04

Nintendo rehashed crap. How many Mario games can they make?