WRUP (What R U Playing) This weekend!?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by freedomfreak (38649 posts) -

Finished Outlast yesterday. Very impressive.

Gonna try and finish Alice: Madness Returns. And play some coop with muh buddies.

#52 Posted by jake44 (1928 posts) -

I work most of the weekend, but I'll try to finish Sleeping Dogs. I'm very close to the end. If I do manage to finish it, then I'll start Brothers or Metro: Last Light.

#53 Edited by IgGy621985 (4598 posts) -

Probably SimCity. It surprised me how good it is. Sure, the borders are too small, but the game is insanely addictive.

#55 Posted by TheEroica (13221 posts) -

im feeling a little fried to be honest.... Im in that uncomfortable spot where I have borrowed a ton of games and also have a massive backlog and I can't think of a game I absolutely want start to peel into.... I'll probably end up finishing the swapper, playing some rogue legacy, and maybe some Magika if @Heil68 is around... anyone else have magika? games pretty fun.

#56 Posted by Suppaman100 (3693 posts) -

Hotline miami

Hard as **** to get A+

#57 Edited by marcheegsr (2456 posts) -

Battlefield 4 multiplayer

Finishing up Outlast

Ac Black flag campaign

A little bit of Fifa 14 career mode.

#58 Posted by millerlight89 (18338 posts) -

BF4 PS4

Outlast PS4

Elder Scrolls Online PC the most

#59 Posted by blackace (19996 posts) -

@Solid_Max13: Bravely Default, since I just picked it up last night. Will also start Fable Anniversary sometime next week. May play some Dragon's Crown, Bully, TLOU & Dead Island next week as well.

#60 Edited by clone01 (24329 posts) -

Little Dead Rising 3, maybe some GTA5 to tide me over until Dark Souls 2.

#61 Posted by musicalmac (22811 posts) -

Probably some Sleeping Dogs and the Diablo 3 expansion beta. :)

#62 Posted by DaBrainz (7623 posts) -

I'm going to try and make myself finish that abortion of a game called bioshock. Also I have a goal to raise my Madden skill points by 50.

#63 Posted by noodlevixen (476 posts) -

Dragons Dogma and Borderland 2.

#64 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@blackace: I haven't played bully in such a long time nor did I finish it but you definitely inspired me to look back at it!!

#65 Posted by gameofthering (10080 posts) -

I still need to finish Sleeping Dogs. I've had it since release. That seems to be my issue with all games being released these days. I tend to play them straight for 1-3 days then get bored.

#66 Posted by finalstar2007 (24880 posts) -

Just finished playing Crysis 3 ( beat it in less than a day ).. lulz worthy of a game i'd give it 3/10

now just started playing Metro the one that was offered for free on PS+.

So far im enjoying the game

#67 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3338 posts) -
#68 Posted by freedomfreak (38649 posts) -

Guess I'm not one of your buddies.

You never want to though :(

#69 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3338 posts) -
#70 Posted by freedomfreak (38649 posts) -
#71 Edited by Renegade_Fury (17008 posts) -

I beat Mega Man X last night, and I'll probably play some Sonic 3 & Knuckles today.

#72 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3338 posts) -
#73 Edited by wolverine4262 (18908 posts) -

Im not sure. I played through MGS1-3 for the first time last weekend. I kinda wanna play Peace Walker.

#74 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2120 posts) -

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, enjoying it so far.

#75 Edited by Link3301 (1680 posts) -

FFXIV and maybe some Trouble in Terrorist Town or TF2.

#76 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10173 posts) -

Fable Anniversary

#77 Edited by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -

been throwing some time in Battle Garegga up until I get my arcade PCB next week. played that for a bit yesterday, and then mario party 2 with the roommates this afternoon. just got home and probably gonna hop on a day of defeat: source game.

I've been itching to finish fatal frame 4 on the wii, but I'm not sure I'm gonna play it tomorrow.

#78 Edited by lostrib (32976 posts) -

Well I got called a hacker in BF4 a couple times today so I must have been doing something right

#79 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Well I got called a hacker in BF4 a couple times today so I must have been doing something right

You playing BF on PS4? Cause I barely hear anyone talking it's more Silentfield 4 which sucks cause when you get a good team together I start doing really well.

#80 Edited by lostrib (32976 posts) -

@lostrib said:

You playing BF on PS4? Cause I barely hear anyone talking it's more Silentfield 4 which sucks cause when you get a good team together I start doing really well.

PC, text chat. Surprisingly had a rather talkative commander on VOIP earlier today

#81 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22109 posts) -

almost done with dragon quest 9. Story is pretty average though it has some touch warming moments. But I like the game play over pokemon because it's team based and has more abilities. Just wish my spells/abilities didn't always missed. Game is on the easy side, though there have been a few time's where the game was getting hard. And I didn't knew the dragon ball z artist did the character models for the series. I always wonder it look like Enix was ripping off dbz design lol. Gotta see what's this post game is all about I keep hearing.

#82 Posted by hoyalawya (340 posts) -

TLOU. Downloading right now.

#83 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26235 posts) -

just beat DMC.great game.

#84 Posted by Ballroompirate (22196 posts) -

Bouncing back and forth between Diablo 3 and FF6.

#85 Posted by blamix99 (1606 posts) -

#86 Posted by AdobeArtist (22787 posts) -

Got back into Path of Exile, Leveled my Witch up to level 71.

#87 Edited by CleanPlayer (9772 posts) -

I've been playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on the Vita like an addict. Amazing game that doesn't take itself seriously at all, the grinding aspect ain't too shabby as well

#88 Posted by mems_1224 (46173 posts) -

I beat Vanquish today. It only took me like two years. The last boss was whatever but the ending was awesome. The f***ing President of the United States blows her brains out lol

#89 Edited by xh117 (49 posts) -

ACIV and Zelda LBW, I need to hurry up and finish them before Dark Souls 2 comes out.

#90 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25524 posts) -

Fable Anniversary

I've heard bad things about the game's performance, how is it?

-

Also played some GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSV). Nostalgia in the face.

#91 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10173 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

Fable Anniversary

-

I thought it was kinda iffy during the child beginning section but its been fine since then. To be completely honest, the framerate might drop 2-3 frames if you move the camera manually, but that could also just be me.

During fights, or just running around, or running through towns, or on a guard killing spree I went on its been holding up fine. So far my biggest gripe has been that each section has a ~8 second loading screen before it.

#92 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8693 posts) -

It's Pokemon Y and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012 for me.

#93 Edited by harry_james_pot (10308 posts) -

Mostly Battlefield 4.

#94 Posted by brimmul777 (1087 posts) -

Battlefield 4:Multiplayer--Xbox One.

Call of Duty:Ghosts:Multiplayer--Xbox One.

#95 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3676 posts) -

I have been playing Rift a lot the past two weeks and I don't have the urge to play anything but it for some reason.

#96 Posted by Ghost120x (3681 posts) -

Trying to finish up tales of xillia if time allows. I don't know what to play next between sleeping dogs, bayonetta, or Sengoku basara.

#97 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25524 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Fable Anniversary

-

I thought it was kinda iffy during the child beginning section but its been fine since then. To be completely honest, the framerate might drop 2-3 frames if you move the camera manually, but that could also just be me.

During fights, or just running around, or running through towns, or on a guard killing spree I went on its been holding up fine. So far my biggest gripe has been that each section has a ~8 second loading screen before it.

Alright, thanks. I can put up with that as long as it's not worse than the likes of Skyrim/Dragon's Dogma, etc.

#98 Posted by osan0 (12583 posts) -

Played bravely default a lot.

#99 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6225 posts) -

Outlast (PS4 this time, never finished it on pc, and not much else to play on the PS4 :S )

Persona 3 On Vita, after finished P4 a month ago

The Witcher 2, my second playthrough, took alot of years to get started Again, taking the otherpath this time, in preperation for TW 3

Natural Selection 2, because I like to use my head a bit, and like FPS games somewhat.

Super Mario 3d World with a friend of mine (she i really into Nintendo stuff so...)

#100 Posted by istreakforfood (7749 posts) -

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost