WRUP (What R U Playing) This weekend!?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3474 posts) -

I figured this a good topic saw it last week and wanted to kind of bring life again to it. Anyways what are you all playing this weekend?!

I plan on Playing and finishing this little gem:

I'm a sucker for Martial arts and Hong Kong Style action, I had fun and never finished it and should have but I deifnitely enjoyed the hell out of it!

#2 Posted by hamster3_3 (130 posts) -

Trying to get the last achievements on Forza 5.

#3 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38148 posts) -

Dunno really. Probably Skate 3 and Kerbal Space Program

#4 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12755 posts) -

More path of exile.

#5 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3474 posts) -

More path of exile.

Is that a good game? I've heard some good things about it!

#6 Posted by lundy86_4 (42618 posts) -

FFXIV, and i'm grabbing Bravely Default tomorrow night.

#7 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12755 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

More path of exile.

Is that a good game? I've heard some good things about it!

It's very good if you're into games like Diablo. It's what Diablo 3 should have been.

They also constantly add new content like items and skills, so it really never get's old.

Sleeping dogs was awesome, I might replay that I never checked out the DLC.

#8 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5882 posts) -

Trying to get into AC Black Flag. Have a very hard time getting into it but willing to give another go.

#9 Posted by enzyme36 (1406 posts) -

Pandoras Tower... last of the operation rainfall games. IMO the best too. It is what a Castlevania 3d should be.

Im sure I will get some Borderlands 2 Coop as well with my brother.

~Happy Gaming~

#10 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

Finishing up another playthrough of The Last Of Us and then Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix.

#11 Edited by lostrib (31427 posts) -

BF4, RDR

#12 Edited by soulitane (13374 posts) -

Mass Effect 3

Side note, but why does Sheppard sound like he's flirting whenever he talks to any of his crew?

#13 Edited by super600 (29939 posts) -

Nothing most likely because I have three tests or midterms to study for next week, but on a normal weekend I usually play on my 360(but I haven't touched my 360 in months) or new super mario bros u or super mario 3d world on my wiiu.

#14 Edited by mems_1224 (45714 posts) -

Vanquish, Skyrim, NCAA14, Max Payne, Alan Wake and I might get back into my renegade femshep in ME2 or maybe restart ME3

#15 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3217 posts) -

I'd say Tomb Raider, but I probably won't get a chance to play it. I'll definitely play some more Borderlands and Sleeping Dogs though. Maybe some Spectrobes Origins too.

#16 Posted by Boddicker (2272 posts) -

Gonna try to trudge thru Dragon Age: Origins.

Ugh, idk why but I'm actually starting to hate that game. Still I need a save file that I can import.

#17 Edited by kitty (114270 posts) -

probably more of pokemon x

trying to get my dex completion ratio higher, right now it's at 379 owned / 479 seen

#18 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2370 posts) -

P4G and tales of the abyss 3D

#19 Posted by getyeryayasout (6865 posts) -

Outlast, Tomb Raider DE, and Wolf Among Us ep.1&2. Binding of Isaac and Cave Story+ on the side.

#20 Posted by spike6958 (4650 posts) -

Picked up Fable Anniversary today because I loved the original version and it's so cheap, plus I haven't had a reason to turn my 360 on in a long time. It's still a great game, but IDK, it feels likes theres something missing, but I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'll probably be playing that most of the time.

I also started playing Donkey Kong Country Returns on my 3DS the other night, so I'll probably spend some time on that too.

Oh, and more Hearthstone, I'm completely addicted to Arena.

#21 Edited by stizzal13 (556 posts) -

I plan to play a little Torchlight this weekend. It's been on my play list for quite a while.

#22 Edited by good_sk8er7 (4320 posts) -

I'll probably finish Outlast and play some new super Luigi u or wind waker

#23 Edited by good_sk8er7 (4320 posts) -

I'll probably finish Outlast and play some new super Luigi u or wind waker

#24 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

safeguard mostly

#25 Posted by bbkkristian (14722 posts) -

Bravely Default. :D

#26 Edited by treedoor (7478 posts) -

I know I'm going to be tempted to play cs:go despite the latest update killing balance in the game. Seriously.... What was a few days ago the most well-designed multiplayer shooter is now......well, it's still the most well-designed because lol modern shooters, but man it's imbalanced now

#27 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

Finishing up another playthrough of The Last Of Us and then Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix.

maybe restart ME3

Loved that game, but the ending guarantees I will never play it again.

#28 Posted by yokofox33 (28890 posts) -

Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Gonna try to beat it by Sunday or Monday before Bravely Default arrives in the mail.

#29 Posted by Slashkice (12978 posts) -

I finally finished downloading Outlast from PS+, so I'll likely start that up. I also picked up DOA5U today. Technically I've already been playing it since I have the F2P version with my main, but it'll be nice to have the fully unlocked version.

#30 Posted by navyguy21 (12684 posts) -

Fable Anniversary, Shenmue 2, Tomb Raider, Folklore, maybe restart UC3

#31 Posted by madskills6117 (4019 posts) -

Killzone: sf, bf4, tomb raider de, and try to get into ac4. I may play some outlast also for good measure.

#32 Posted by Zassimick (6136 posts) -

A mix of things, probably Borderlands 2, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and some Gravity Rush and Final Fantasy IX.

#33 Posted by foxhound_fox (86812 posts) -

Skyrim

Tried playing Oblivion again a few days ago. Can't go back to it now. Must be a good sign.

#34 Posted by Minishdriveby (9945 posts) -

I just finished ZoE. The rest of the weekend I'll just be working and studying for Immunology.

#35 Edited by Gue1 (9083 posts) -

nothing since I have like a month worth of programming to do on C++/openGL that I need to finish in the next 5 days.

#36 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16429 posts) -

Prototype until I finish it.

#37 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24204 posts) -

I will be playing more Assassin's Creed IV.

#38 Posted by Jankarcop (8827 posts) -

TESO beta

#39 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15724 posts) -

Some classic Doom 3 (2004, PC). Otherwise, more Far Cry 3.

#40 Posted by TwistedShade (3119 posts) -

Started playing BF4 since the month began now that it is running a lot smoother. Other than that I haven't really touched much else.

#41 Posted by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

Been going at ACIV pretty hardcore the past few days and I'm half way through, but I'll probably take a break from it for a few days and play some handheld games. I need to finish up Tearaway and get back to Rune Factory 4 and Ys: Memories of Celceta.

#42 Posted by CrashNBurn281 (385 posts) -

Super Mario 3d World, Windwaker HD, Outlast

#43 Posted by Seabas989 (9939 posts) -

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transforrmed (Wii U)

Pokemon X

Bravely Default

Valkyria Chronicles

The Wonderful 101

#44 Posted by cainetao11 (15782 posts) -

Arkham origins. Trying a 100% play through. Tough to find everything

#45 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Been playing Game Dev Story... quite addicting. Probably some Demon Souls as well and I still need to wrap up Psychonauts

#46 Edited by sukraj (21585 posts) -

Killzone 2

Max Payne 3

#47 Posted by kuu2 (6780 posts) -

Playing in my Killer Instinct league.

#48 Posted by delta3074 (17592 posts) -

dungeon hunter 4, Dead trigger, burn zombie burn , soulcraft and offroad legends

#49 Posted by _Matt_ (8743 posts) -

Battlefield 4.

#50 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25404 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma: DA. Great game, shame it looks so drab.

Street Fighter X Tekken & NG Sigma (PSV)