Would sheep hype a hello kitty sandbox game if it were a wii-u exclusive?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nhh18
Member since 2009 • 6538 Posts

The same way they hype legon sandbox game? It sort of creeps me out seeing people hyping something like that game. It is actually truly weird. I don't know how anyone could play a lego game and be older than 12. If you are in college or even in highschool and play this stuff  I would wonder if you were a psycho. Not trying to be mean or anything but it is actually the weirdest stuff besides all the system wars banter which I don't get at all.

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

yup

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Are you kidding? That game sounds awesome. Of course I'd hype it!

Finally, a title better than Kinectimals. 

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

It would probably be the only 3rd party exclusive on the system that would sale.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Wii Fanmen are super creepy

tumblr_lmng6cXFDe1qjrap6o1_500.jpg

"Hey guys wanna play some WiiU?"

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Dude they still hype pokemon... hello kitty is like godly to them

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Argument: Lego is kiddy Counter-argument: get a soul, you horrible person.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

12 year olds are the ones that play GTA.

Oh, and obligatory.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgbJsMrUaXuEuC30RRB-h

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

I have no intention of buying a Wii U or that Lego game, but I must say that game looks pretty fun, decent, but fun.  Not sure why it is getting as much hype as it has been from Nintendo fans though, I guess they don't really have much to choose from at the moment (not trolling, just true...unfortunately).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

finalstar2007
Perhaps they should go play Call of duty with the men. :roll:
nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nhh18

Argument: Lego is kiddy Counter-argument: get a soul, you horrible person.darkspineslayer
I get taunted by my friends for playing assassin creed at 21. Could you imagine what people would say if I played lego city at 21. Stuff you should not play ever if you are in highschool or college

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

yup

heeweesRus

It would probably be the only 3rd party exclusive on the system that would sale.

timbers_WSU

finalstar2007
^ I bet all these kids are 15 or younger. Well we all know Timbers is 12, but I'm still guessing for the other two.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

abselutly yes.... sheepies would be psych

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Argument: Lego is kiddy Counter-argument: get a soul, you horrible person.nhh18

I get taunted by my friends for playing assassin creed at 21. Could you imagine what people would say if I played lego city at 21. Stuff you should not play ever if you are in highschool or college

Why do your friends care about what you play? Will they not let you sit at their table at lunch?
sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sandbox3d

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Argument: Lego is kiddy Counter-argument: get a soul, you horrible person.nhh18

:lol:

That's pretty messed up.  Most of my friends were mature enough by 21 to not be insecure about stuff like that.  I guess times are changing.  

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#16 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

The same way they hype legon sandbox game? It sort of creeps me out seeing people hyping something like that game. It is actually truly weird. I don't know how anyone could play a lego game and be older than 12. If you are in college or even in highschool and play this stuff  I would wonder if you were a psycho. Not trying to be mean or anything but it is actually the weirdest stuff besides all the system wars banter which I don't get at all.

nhh18

just like you hype kiddy games like eye pet wonderbook  rachet and clank , knack get real ,  

if anything id say your a psycho creating this thread  it creeps me out youll hype what ever sony puts out or even licenses for play on their system like barbies horse adventure or britneys dance beat haha ya im pretty certain cows have 0 room to talk if your a leeming thats even worst cause leemings hype games like kenicimals  milo-the canned dating game i guess you could call it lol  ,   now that is sick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Your friends are idiots and so are you. Why do they care what you play and why do you care what they think? It's one thing to not be interested in an IP, but grow the fvck up and play what you enjoy.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#18 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Question: what's wrong with liking pokemon?
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
I'm positive some would. :P
sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sandbox3d

[QUOTE="nhh18"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Argument: Lego is kiddy Counter-argument: get a soul, you horrible person.darkspineslayer

Your friends are idiots and so are you. Why do they care what you play and why do you care what they think? It's one thing to not be interested in an IP, but grow the fvck up and play what you enjoy.

It is strange to still be like that in early adulthood.  I remember when I was like 12, 13 years old I kind of cared what others thought.  Still not to the point that I would quit playing games that I liked, but I would be a little embarrassed if my friends thought a game I played was "kiddy".  But late teens, early 20s?  What? :lol: 

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nhh18

[QUOTE="nhh18"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Argument: Lego is kiddy Counter-argument: get a soul, you horrible person.darkspineslayer

Dude. When you grow up over time it becomes more and more unacceptable for certain hobbies. You will see that if you go into certain type of jobs.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sandbox3d

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="nhh18"]I get taunted by my friends for playing assassin creed at 21. Could you imagine what people would say if I played lego city at 21. Stuff you should not play ever if you are in highschool or college

nhh18

Dude. When you grow up over time it becomes more and more unacceptable for certain hobbies. 

Not really.  When you "grow up", you'll realize that adults are, for the most part, overgrown children.  

When I got off work today I invited some co-workers over to a friends house to play some Mario U.  My friend, his wife, my boss and a couple of other guys had a great time.  Nobody said "omg you're a bunch of kids"... because that would be the childish thing to do.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#23 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41525 Posts

This thread is so wrong on so many levels.

First off, you're comparing Hello Kitty to LEGO. Both are kid-friendly franchises, sure, but have different audience appeals.

Secondly, ever since the very first LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, GameCube, PC), those games have gotten an appeal from older gamers, and that's because TT games handled it much better than any past developer with the license. Granted, they all have been based on movie (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Carribean), comic (Batman/DC Universe), and novel (Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings) franchises, but considering LEGO City is still using similar aspects from those, it's still makes sense.

Finally, way to generalize the Sheep because they are taking interest in LEGO City. Far as I know, most of them HATED the Hello Kitty games on the GameCube and GBA.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sandbox3d

You will see that if you go into certain type of jobs.

nhh18

Tell me about these jobs.

I've worked at restaurants.  I've worked construction.  I've worked as a composer.  I've worked as an instructor.  I've worked as a defense contractor.  Now I work in entertainment.

None of employers and none of my co-workers gave a crap about what I do for fun, or what games I choose to play.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="nhh18"]I get taunted by my friends for playing assassin creed at 21. Could you imagine what people would say if I played lego city at 21. Stuff you should not play ever if you are in highschool or college

nhh18

Dude. When you grow up over time it becomes more and more unacceptable for certain hobbies. 

:lol: Things like playing with Tonka trucks in your local sandbox. The authorities frown upon that. Freaking video games aren't one of those things. I've grown up enough to not let society or some other unwritten bullish!t dictate my life. I've surrounded myself with people who aren't so shallow as to think that's wrong. I'm free from whatever childhood notion of needing acceptance makes you care about your "friends" giving you a hard time over Assassin's Creed. Perhaps I should be going out and getting drunk every night? Why waste the money? Why let someone else tell me what to do? It's just fvcking silly.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

I bet the TC games on one of these. 

41zoicNO1ML._SL500_SS500_.jpg

JamDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JamDev
Member since 2013 • 992 Posts
I'm 34 and Lego City is pretty much the only game announced on Wii U that would tempt me to buy the thing. Never too old for lego :)
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

It's pretty ironoc how the only people who care if something is to "kiddie" are the kiddies.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

finalstar2007

ff12-vaan.jpg

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Hell Kitty, I mean, Hello Kitty GTA? OMG PLEASE YES        why would you NOT want this, my darlings
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

If it were being made by Nintendo's internal teams?

Um... yeah.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

If it were being made by Nintendo's internal teams?

Um... yeah.

DarkLink77

Ha, now I'm just imagining what would happen if a Hello Kitty game got as much care put into as Super mario galaxy 2, and the game ended up scoring a 10 as well, being an AAAAE for the Wii U.

The butthurt would be glorious.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Wouldn't it be a Hello Kitty litterbox game?

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

finalstar2007

You have an unhealthy obsession with Call of Duty.

CALL OF DUTY. Chew on that for a second and come back to me Holier-than-Thou.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#35 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

:oops: hello kitty

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#36 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
If it allows custom kitties and collectables, as well as being surprisingly challenging, why not? If it's a cakewalk and repetitive, then no thanks.
dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

Wouldn't it be a Hello Kitty litterbox game?tenaka2

Oh my ... *Snap*

On Topic : You sound Childish so in retrospect should you not be interested in Lego Games? You maybe 21 but sound 12 so i'm guessing its a typo.

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dobzilian

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

balfe1990

I'd be more worried about his obsession with FF games than CoD.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts
lol this guy
bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

your very eager to grow up, wake up and smell the roses, reality is life is hard enough and serious enough once you get older sometimes you need a decent just for fun game and lego does that, that game looks awesome and i'm 26, i wont be getting it as i don't have a wii u but games are becoming way to serious all of the time, and all we ever get is shooting games, they isn't much out there which hasn't got any killing in it, so a funny lego gta style game is amazing. and my dad and my brother still buy lego and every christmas they sit there building whatever lego thing they've bought each other.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

dobzilian

lol

"omg i hate rehashes leik Halo and Pokemon!!

can't wait for CoD 32 and FF76!!!!"

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Sh*t them in a box, print nintendo's name on it and they'll hype it.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

your very eager to grow up, wake up and smell the roses, reality is life is hard enough and serious enough once you get older sometimes you need a decent just for fun game and lego does that, that game looks awesome and i'm 26, i wont be getting it as i don't have a wii u but games are becoming way to serious all of the time, and all we ever get is shooting games, they isn't much out there which hasn't got any killing in it, so a funny lego gta style game is amazing. and my dad and my brother still buy lego and every christmas they sit there building whatever lego thing they've bought each other.

bezza2011

Damn, that's one hell of a sentence lol.

But I agree.  life is serious enough and sometimes just brutal.  I don't need all my games, or entertainment in general to be grounded in some serious, ill perceived idea of "adulthood" when all I want from a game is a bit of fun.

I find that the older I get, the more I appreciate the things I enjoyed in my youth and the more I just don't care about what another may think of it.  With age comes responsibility, but that doesn't mean you cast away the things you enjoy in life.  I'll watch a Pixar movie, pick up a Mario game, read a comic, f*ck I'd play with some GI JOE figures if I thought is was fun.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

No nintedo fan would hype hello kitty but they might make Sh*tty R rated parodies of it for giggles. Imagine a Happy Tree Friends version of Hello Kitty it'd totes be worth seeing that cat get slaughter. but HC is mostly dead nothing last forever

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 dobzilian

[QUOTE="dobzilian"][QUOTE="balfe1990"]

balfe1990

lol

"omg i hate rehashes leik Halo and Pokemon!!

can't wait for CoD 32 and FF76!!!!"

Is that you finalstar???
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

What's with all these anti-sheep threads lately? I've noticed that when fanboys make threads about sheep, they don't get locked like all the other threads about other factions do.

AntiType

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AntiType
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts
It's a proven fact that whiny 8 year old kids play GTA and Halo and then go on forums to make topics about how Nintendo games are kiddy before their bed time.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

What's with all these anti-sheep threads lately?Bigboi500

Besides the usual stream of sheep bashing, cows are on a high.

I've noticed that when fanboys make threads about sheep, they don't get locked like all the other threads about other factions do.

Bigboi500

Probably because sheep on this board are so few in number, so not enough people are butthurt enough to get a thread closed.

And its not like all other faction bashing threads get locked down on site.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

There's a hello kitty game coming ?

Day one !

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Lame thread...

Also, lol@gamers having prejudice towards other gamer's preferences.

If you feel uncomfortable playing certain type of games because of your surroundings you might as well not game at all, as there will always be people who will have prejudices towards gaming in general...