Worst Console/Handeld currently.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

What would you say is the worse console/handheld currently on store shelves? lets keep this to the main ones that people know of. Lets not count N-Gage either since that is basically dead.

I'd have to say the PSP.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts
i meant handheld of course. i forgot an h.
JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 JeffGenocideX
Member since 2004 • 4853 Posts
PSP
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts
Out of the ones I own, I'd have to say the DS.  But that's because it's broken. :P
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
The PSP is dead to ME. But that's just because I have a DS. I tried to convince a friend to sell me his before I got my DS. It dodn't work out :P
Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kestastrophe
Member since 2005 • 4354 Posts
I personally like my PSP, there just is not a ton of games out for it. The console that I probably have the least interest in as of right now is PS3. If I had Ratchet on my 360, I would probably not even bother with PS3.
Femme_FataIe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Femme_FataIe
Member since 2005 • 133 Posts

I have to say the DS. I just don't find it very fun. I have access to Rayman, Super Mario, New Super Mario, Sonic Rush, Dragonball Z Super Sonic Warriors 2, Star Fox, and Metroid Prime Hunters. And while they are all decent or great games, just playing with the stylus doesn't make it more fun for me, and can even make it more cumbersome to do so.

I honeslty don't get the whole DS craze, and why people get so crazy over it. The DS is my nephews who is 14, and he has all those games and asks me to play the PSP, and I have to always repeat "You have a DS, and all those games, play them." I would myself, if I wasn't so far behind in my games that I own now, but I definitely wouldnt buy one.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
umm there are really only 2 competing handhelds, the n-gage and gizmondo are dead so they don't count. Just because the DS is doing better doesn't make the PSP crap.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
Is this personal perference or stats? Personally, I would say Xbox360 is the worst and statistically the PS3 is the worst.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts
PSP has my vote for best. As a PS3 owner the friggin possibilities with that thing are limitless:P
shaggygrosser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shaggygrosser
Member since 2003 • 5871 Posts
my PSP is the redheaded stepchild of my current gen hardware.  Only got one game for it, and I hardly even play that.  the psp has become a portable media player for me and nothing much more.
ssbfalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 ssbfalco
Member since 2005 • 1970 Posts

PSP has my vote. As a PS3 owner the friggin possibilities with that thing are limitlessNextGenNow

I'm assuming you didn't read the topic title...  

But I'll say PSP and PS3...  The PSP is more of a home console than a good handheld for games to play on the go.  The PS3 has yet to prove it's $600 worth...

And I don't care about HD movies just yet...  (that, and I've been more into gaming than watching movies...)  

downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
PSP is currently the worst. DS pwns PSP
Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kestastrophe

Rayman, Super Mario, New Super Mario, Sonic Rush, Dragonball Z Super Sonic Warriors 2, Star Fox, and Metroid Prime Hunters. And while they are all decent or great games, just playing with the stylus doesn't make it more fun for me, and can even make it more cumbersome to do so.

Femme_FataIe

Ummm, NSMB and Sonic Rush don't have stylus gameplay.  

Kreean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kreean
Member since 2006 • 683 Posts
Gizmondo :lol:
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]PSP has my vote. As a PS3 owner the friggin possibilities with that thing are limitlessssbfalco

I'm assuming you didn't read the topic title...  

But I'll say PSP and PS3...  The PSP is more of a home console than a good handheld for games to play on the go.  The PS3 has yet to prove it's $600 worth...

And I don't care about HD movies just yet...  (that, and I've been more into gaming than watching movies...)  

sorry typo I meant to say has my vote for best**
DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts
360 and PSP, imo since both have stopped selling while the other consoles do. Also the 360 has hardware flaws as well which really has kept me away from buying one.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#18 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
PS3 and Gizmondo.
Femme_FataIe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Femme_FataIe
Member since 2005 • 133 Posts
[QUOTE="Femme_FataIe"]

Rayman, Super Mario, New Super Mario, Sonic Rush, Dragonball Z Super Sonic Warriors 2, Star Fox, and Metroid Prime Hunters. And while they are all decent or great games, just playing with the stylus doesn't make it more fun for me, and can even make it more cumbersome to do so.

Kestastrophe

Thank you Captain Obvious. I didn't say all the games use the stylus, and if you want to get technical NSMB's does use a stylus. You want to tell me this is the systems wars forum too? Or how about the main character of Zelda is Link, or how about Mario games contain Mario? I'm sure all of those no one ever knew, and you would do better pointing them out.

Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kestastrophe
[QUOTE="Kestastrophe"][QUOTE="Femme_FataIe"]

Femme_FataIe

Thank you Captain Obvious. I didn't say all the games use the stylus, and if you want to get technical NSMB's does use a stylus. You want to tell me this is the systems wars forum too? Or how about the main character of Zelda is Link, or how about Mario games contain Mario? I'm sure all of those no one ever knew, and you would do better pointing them out.

Damn dude, chill out. SOmeone who has never played those DS games before might infer that they are played with the stylus exclusively. I was not attacking you though, so I see no reason for the hostility.  

joslop500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 joslop500
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts
the psp is really strugling to get sales
joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points