World of Tanks 360. Now global. 7 days for silver members.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/210630/World_of_Tanks_Xbox_360_Edition_Now_AvailableGlobally.php

Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition is now available globally. Custom built specifically for the Xbox 360, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition brings World of Tanks’ trademark 15 versus 15 team-based tactical online tank action and free-to-play accessibility to the 48 million Xbox Live gamers around the globe.

Published by Microsoft Studios and developed by Wargaming West (formerly Day 1 Studios), World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition is digitally downloadable and free-to-play for Xbox Live Gold account holders, with an additional 7-day timed trial for all other Xbox Live account holders. The title features all new intuitive controls, integration of Xbox Live features like Friends, Parties, Achievements and a custom user interface designed for the large screen experience. World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition also features in-game purchases such as premium tanks, consumables and premium accounts to boost experience and currency accrual rates.

At launch World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition features more than a hundred iconic tanks from three separate nations—the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom, as well as seven different maps. The game will be expanded with additional tanks, nations and more in the future.

Hey that's a good idea. Will get more people interested.

But anyway, I heard the game was good for the PC, and the Xbox 360 version is built from the ground up to hopefully it will be as good or better.

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -

Downloaded it. Will check it out later tonight.

#3 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

I though you said you did not have a 360?

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@Jakandsigz said:

Did I?

#5 Posted by lhughey (4235 posts) -

I've never even thought of playing this game. I'll download it and give it a try. Free is free.

#6 Posted by blackace (20743 posts) -

I'll have to check it out. Another free game from Microsoft. I'm still enjoying Ascend: Hand of Kul, even though it's still a little buggy and some of the game play has some minor issues. Happy Wars is also pretty fun in hourly dosages. If anyone has played World of Tanks, please tell us how it is.

#7 Posted by PraetorianMan (1338 posts) -

WoT is probably my most played game of all time.

That said, I have my doubts about the 360 version, namely since almost all of its content is going to be locked behind DLC paywalls.

The PC version currently has German, American, Soviet, French, British, Chinese, and Japanese vehicles. IIRC the 360 version is only launching with German and American tanks [and, at that, the 360 version is going to start with MUCH fewer German and American tanks themselves], and the Soviet line is going to be locked behind a DLC paywall. I have no idea what the plans are for the other nations.

The core game is fine, but the 360 version comes with a lot of baggage and is very restrictive.

#8 Posted by PraetorianMan (1338 posts) -

For example:
There are 45 German tanks in the 360 version of WOT.

http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/encyclopedia/vehicles/

In the PC version, there are 82.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/media/8/GermanTechTree/

#9 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8790 posts) -

How much does it weigh?

#10 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@PraetorianMan said:

WoT is probably my most played game of all time.

That said, I have my doubts about the 360 version, namely since almost all of its content is going to be locked behind DLC paywalls.

The PC version currently has German, American, Soviet, French, British, Chinese, and Japanese vehicles. IIRC the 360 version is only launching with German and American tanks [and, at that, the 360 version is going to start with MUCH fewer German and American tanks themselves], and the Soviet line is going to be locked behind a DLC paywall. I have no idea what the plans are for the other nations.

The core game is fine, but the 360 version comes with a lot of baggage and is very restrictive.

British tanks will be available as well.

#11 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -

Damn. This premium stuff is really in your face. I expect this from F2P games though.

#12 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23761 posts) -

i will try it out but f2p sets off alarm bells for me.

99 times out of a 100 free to play means pay to win.

i bet i get in a game with some lightweight peice of shyt and have to go up against t-72's and tigers that people buy with cash.

#13 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71753 posts) -

So you don't have to pay for a F2P game for 7 days? I kind of find that insulting tbh

#14 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -

Good game. Very enjoyable. Been playing with wolverine. Little to it though.

It's very Pay2Win though. Just pay some real life money, and you'll unlock the craziest tanks. So far, none of that has popped up, but it only went live today.

Shame, really. Stupid F2P practices.

#15 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3574 posts) -

Wish I had a 360 to play this.

#16 Posted by PraetorianMan (1338 posts) -
@Riverwolf007 said:

i bet i get in a game with some lightweight peice of shyt and have to go up against t-72's and tigers that people buy with cash.

@freedomfreak said:

It's very Pay2Win though. Just pay some real life money, and you'll unlock the craziest tanks. So far, none of that has popped up, but it only went live today.

....Guys...

World of Tanks is NOT Pay2Win. Unless the 360 version has premium-ammo for gold only or something.

The premium tanks that you buy with real money in the game are, for the most part, intentionally inferior to the equivalent non-premium tanks that you can get for free. There are VERY rare exceptions to this, and none of the premium tanks are distinctly OP for their tiers. A lot of people make a fuss about the SU-122-44, but that's not even in the 360 version yet.

@princessgomez92 said:

If your computer is capable of handling this forum software, chances are you can still play the PC version on really low settings. It will visually look like total garbage, but it will still be functional.

#17 Edited by PraetorianMan (1338 posts) -
@Riverwolf007 said:

@freedomfreak said:

....Guys...

World of Tanks is NOT Pay2Win. Unless the 360 version has premium-ammo for gold only or something.

The premium tanks that you buy with real money in the game are, for the most part, intentionally inferior to the equivalent non-premium tanks that you can get for free. There are VERY rare exceptions to this, and none of the premium tanks are distinctly OP for their tiers. A lot of people make a fuss about the SU-122-44, but that's not even in the 360 version yet.

@princessgomez92 said:

If your computer is capable of handling this forum software, chances are you can still play the PC version on really low settings. It will visually look like total garbage, but it will still be functional.

#18 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@PraetorianMan said:

....Guys...

Yes, actually. I've seen a shell type that requires both silver and gold coins to buy.

I'll definitely take your word about the other stuff you posted. Guess I just quickly jumped the gun because the premium stuff was really pushed in my face.

I'm enjoying it though. It's pretty damn satisfying.

#19 Edited by SolidTy (43305 posts) -

I'll download this, a reason to fire up the 360 after the drought of exclusives.

@Jakandsigz said:

@freedomfreak said:

No, you are way off base. Xbox 360 is his longtime gaming platform.

His brother has PS stuff, he's primarily an avid Xbox 360 gamer, although he has access to other platforms.

#20 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@SolidTy said:

His brother has PS stuff, he's an Xbox gamer.

Not exactly. Way off, actually.

I've owned PS platforms since I pretty much started gaming. I've only started playing Xbox this generation, and it was in '09, I believe. Owned a Ps3 since launch, got rid of it because I wanted to play something else. Got a 360. Got another one. And got my Ps3 back last year.

#21 Edited by SolidTy (43305 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@SolidTy said:

His brother has PS stuff, he's primarily an avid Xbox 360 gamer, although he has access to other platforms.

Not exactly. Way off, actually.

I've owned PS platforms since I pretty much started gaming. I've only started playing Xbox this generation, and it was in '09, I believe. Owned a Ps3 since launch, got rid of it because I wanted to play something else. Got a 360. Got another one. And got my Ps3 back last year.

Well, I didn't explain your whole posting history, but you've been a Xbox 360 gamer primarily this generation with your posts and gamerscore...not that there is anything wrong with that because the Xbox 360 was a beast of a console. I shouldn't have said Xbox gamer, I should have said primarily an avid Xbox 360 gamer this past generation because that's what I meant in my shorthand. It's clear you played other platforms.

His claim you didn't 360 game or didn't have a 360 is way off, because that's the opposite of your gaming history and what you've shared on the forum for years.

#22 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@SolidTy said:

Well, I didn't explain your whole posting history, but you've been a Xbox 360 gamer primarily this generation with your posts and gamerscore...not that there is anything wrong with that. I shouldn't have said Xbox gamer, I should have said primarily an avid Xbox 360 gamer this past generation because that's what I meant in my shorthand.

I've been pretty much split between 360/Ps3 and Wii. A bit less of Wii. I made another account when I got my new Ps3, because I couldn't remember the password of my old PSN nor did I feel the need to go back to it.

360 is just something I got into, because I never had one before. Granted, I got all multiplats for it because most of my friends own 360s, and because Ps3 got the shaft from time to time.

It's just a platform I discovered and grown to love. Don't care much about the whole "primarily" stuff. I play whatever I can.

#23 Edited by SolidTy (43305 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@SolidTy said:

Well, I didn't explain your whole posting history, but you've been a Xbox 360 gamer primarily this generation with your posts and gamerscore...not that there is anything wrong with that because the Xbox 360 was a beast of a console. I shouldn't have said Xbox gamer, I should have said primarily an avid Xbox 360 gamer this past generation because that's what I meant in my shorthand. It's clear you played other platforms.

His claim you didn't 360 game or didn't have a 360 is way off, because that's the opposite of your gaming history and what you've shared on the forum for years.

I've been pretty much split between 360/Ps3 and Wii. A bit less of Wii. I made another account when I got my new Ps3, because I couldn't remember the password of my old PSN nor did I feel the need to go back to it.

360 is just something I got into, because I never had one before. Granted, I got all multiplats for it because most of my friends own 360s, and because Ps3 got the shaft from time to time.

It's just a platform I discovered and grown to love. Don't care much about the whole "primarily" stuff. I play whatever I can.

Primary just means the platform you gamed the most on last generation, but you can game on a lot of platforms though. I can check my stats between PC, 360, and PS3 to know what I gamed on the most. I can sort of do that with Wii and Wii U with their time pages, but certainly not as track-able. Something ends up as a primary system, even if it's a small percentage on Raptor or what have you. The 360 was an amazing console, so no doubt it gave many of us great times.

It's good to play whatever you can, good on you.

#24 Edited by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@SolidTy said:

Primary just means the platform you gamed the most on last generation, but you can game on a lot of platforms though. I can check my stats between PC, 360, and PS3 to know what I gamed on the most. I can sort of do that with Wii and Wii U with their time pages, but certainly not as track-able. Something ends up as a primary system, even if it's a small percentage on Raptor or what have you. The 360 was an amazing console, so no doubt it gave many of us great times.

Oh, what I gamed most on?

I wouldn't know about that. The specifics. Hell, if I know. Hell, if anyone knows. I just remember spending a lot of time on my 360 and Ps3 with the Wii mixed into it.

#25 Edited by SolidTy (43305 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@SolidTy said:

Oh, what I gamed most on?

I wouldn't know about that. The specifics. Hell, if I know. Hell, if anyone knows. I just remember spending a lot of time on my 360 and Ps3 with the Wii mixed into it.

Oh, it's easy to find out. That's the beauty of these new machines vs. figuring it out during the Xbox/GC/Dreamcast/PS2 generation. Just look at your Xbox Gamerscore and played games list, then do the same with your PSN Trophies on both your PSN accounts. That should give you a big idea.

You could also connect to Raptor service and let them figure it out for you. According to what you spoke and talked about all generation, and what I remember a few years back, the 360 was your primary platform based on the impressions you gave, which was cool due to the multiplats on 360 and PS3 games getting the shaft. Maybe it was just the games you chose to post about happened to be a lot of 360, which there was a lot of great 360 games. Either way, if you ever get curious and want to know how your played games list played out personally, that Raptor service is pretty nifty. You may be surprised, I know I turned on a few friends too it. Usually it's very lopsided for most people I know in RL.

#26 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@SolidTy said:

Oh, it's easy to find out. That's the beauty of these new machines vs. figuring it out during the Xbox/GC/Dreamcast/PS2 generation. Just look at your Xbox Gamerscore and played games list, then do the same with your PSN Trophies on both your PSN accounts. That should give you a big idea.

You could also connect to Raptor service and let them figure it out for you. According to what you spoke and talked about all generation, and what I remember a few years back, the 360 was your primary platform, which was cool due to the multiplats and PS3 games getting the shaft. Either way, if you ever get curious and want to know how it played out, that Raptor service is pretty nifty.

That's two accounts vs one account though. Just putting that out there. I used one PSN account for 3 years, which I left.

I have a Raptr. It's an interesting service. I remember them e-mailing me in 2012, giving me this overview of my gaming year. Brilliant. Haven't received one for 2013. At least not that I know. Haven't checked it in a while.

I guess I could understand people really thinking I'm mostly an Xbox guy, but I just got into it in 2009. Bought a bunch of games for. Upped my gamerscore. I really cared about that back then. I honestly don't know what my score is now. I know I'm around 80K.

#27 Edited by 04dcarraher (19588 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@PraetorianMan said:

....Guys...

Yes, actually. I've seen a shell type that requires both silver and gold coins to buy.

I'll definitely take your word about the other stuff you posted. Guess I just quickly jumped the gun because the premium stuff was really pushed in my face.

I'm enjoying it though. It's pretty damn satisfying.

False you can use credits or gold to buy premium ammo, not both on one type

#28 Posted by SolidTy (43305 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@SolidTy said:

You could also connect to Raptor service and let them figure it out for you. According to what you spoke and talked about all generation, and what I remember a few years back, the 360 was your primary platform based on the impressions you gave, which was cool due to the multiplats on 360 and PS3 games getting the shaft. Maybe it was just the games you chose to post about happened to be a lot of 360, which there was a lot of great 360 games. Either way, if you ever get curious and want to know how your played games list played out personally, that Raptor service is pretty nifty. You may be surprised, I know I turned on a few friends too it. Usually it's very lopsided for most people I know in RL.

That's two accounts vs one account though. Just putting that out there. I used one PSN account for 3 years, which I left.

I have a Raptr. It's an interesting service. I remember them e-mailing me in 2012, giving me this overview of my gaming year. Brilliant. Haven't received one for 2013. At least not that I know. Haven't checked it in a while.

I guess I could understand people really thinking I'm mostly an Xbox guy, but I just got into it in 2009. Bought a bunch of games for. Upped my gamerscore. I really cared about that back then. I honestly don't know what my score is now. I know I'm around 80K.

Yeah, two accounts add them together but it probably won't be able to topple that amazing 80K score. My god, that's incredible, good job with that gamerscore. I'm truly impressed, I had no idea, good job.

Most 360 gamers I know are in the 30K to 50K range, although I have a buddy that hit 60K recently.

I feel you though, you can only keep track of it for so long before the novelty fades. I get people sending me messages about getting a new achievement and trophy, but I rarely rise the the challenge these days. So busy!

#29 Posted by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@04dcarraher said:

I'll have to look into that again, because I wanted to buy better penetrating ammo for my tank and it clearly stated I needed gold coins and silver coins.

@SolidTy said:

Yeah, two accounts add them together but it probably won't be able to topple that amazing 80K score. My god, that's incredible, good job with that gamerscore. I'm truly impressed, I had no idea, good job.

Most 360 gamers I know are in the 30K to 50K range, although I have a buddy that hit 60K recently.

I feel you though, you can only keep track of it for so long before the novelty fades. I get people sending me messages about getting a new achievement and trophy, but I rarely rise the the challenge these days. So busy!

Just had a lot to do with me caring about achievements score, and having to actually buy games instead of renting them, so I just started buying whatever looked fairly interesting, and unlocking achievements.

I never get that :p
At best, they just look through the list(comparing games) and see I played quite a few titles.

#30 Edited by 04dcarraher (19588 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@04dcarraher said:

I'll have to look into that again, because I wanted to buy better penetrating ammo for my tank and it clearly stated I needed gold coins and silver coins.

You have standard AP rounds and HE rounds those use credits. Premium rounds you can use credits *or* gold. Been playing tanks since closed beta in 2010 so I know lol. Back long ago gold was the only thing you could use for "gold ammo". The only thing you need to buy gold to spend is for slots to store the tanks you want to keep.

#31 Edited by wis3boi (31379 posts) -

just this week I started playing the PC version for the first time, pretty fun game. It's no Warthunder, but it's entertaining

#32 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7131 posts) -

I was really pumped for this. I refuse to hook up my 360 right now as it is in cryo stasis. One day it will live again and i may play this and my old Minecraft maps.

#33 Edited by freedomfreak (40581 posts) -
@04dcarraher said:

You have standard AP rounds and HE rounds those use credits. Premium rounds you can use credits *or* gold. Been playing tanks since closed beta in 2010 so I know lol. Back awhile ago gold is the only thing you could use for "gold ammo". The only thing you need to buy gold to spend is for slots to store the tanks you want to keep.

Hmm. I'll take your word for it. I've only played it for a few hours. I just remember seeing a lot of premium being thrown around. Those gold coins popping up.

I'm playing it more tomorrow. But yeah, you're probably right.

#34 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

@lhughey said:

I've never even thought of playing this game. I'll download it and give it a try. Free is free.

It isn't free though, despite the fact it is called free. You need to PAY for xbox live gold in order to play it, so that doesn't make it free now does it? If youre a silver member you can play it free......for 1 week and that's it.

The PC version on the other hand is free because they aren't Microsoft assholes that make you pay to play free games, pay to send a friend a message, and pay to access your Netflix account.

#35 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23761 posts) -

@PraetorianMan said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

@freedomfreak said:

....Guys...

@princessgomez92 said:

i just spent about 5 hours playing it last night and this morning and it is totally pay to win.

it is still pretty fun and all but i have been shot up by guys in the same tank as me except they are about 40% faster, reload faster and have these kickass paint jobs.

hell, even the distance you can see on the field is controlled by spending money and in this game 1st seen is 1st to die.

technically can i put 300 hours into the game and get the same shyt?

yes i guess if i have unlimited time i can get everything that someone can get that drops 120 bucks into the game but who has time for that?

i wish they would just have charged $60 for the title like a regular game and gave me the whole thing instead of making a game you can spend twice that amount on. because i would have spent $60 on this game in a second.

what i don't want to do now is spend $60 and only get 40% or 50% of the available content

free to play actually means pay three times as much if it is anything you are actually interested in continuing to play for any amount of time.

and normally i don't care but this time it sucks because i would play the shyt out of this game if it was a fair battlefield instead of whoever pays the most wins the most.

#36 Edited by PraetorianMan (1338 posts) -

@Riverwolf007 said:

@PraetorianMan said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

@freedomfreak said:

....Guys...

@princessgomez92 said:

i just spent about 5 hours playing it last night and this morning and it is totally pay to win.

it is still pretty fun and all but i have been shot up by guys in the same tank as me except they are about 40% faster, reload faster and have these kickass paint jobs.

hell, even the distance you can see on the field is controlled by spending money and in this game 1st seen is 1st to die.

yes i guess if i have unlimited time i can get everything that someone can get that drops 120 bucks into the game but who has time for that?

i wish they would just have charged $60 for the title like a regular game and gave me the whole thing instead of making a game you can spend twice that amount on. because i would have spent $60 on this game in a second.

what i don't want to do now is spend $60 and only get 40% or 50% of the available content

free to play actually means pay three times as much if it is anything you are actually interested in continuing to play for any amount of time.

and normally i don't care but this time it sucks because i would play the shyt out of this game if it was a fair battlefield instead of whoever pays the most wins the most.

Wait.. I'm really confused what your situation is right now.

You're being completely outperformed by people using the same tank as you?
What I *IMAGINE* is happening is that you're still stuck with a piss-poor ~50% tank crew, and you don't have any equipment on your tank like gun-rammer, ventilation, or gun laying drive.

That's all crap that just requires time to fix. It's no different than pretty much any other MP game these days [think about a default kit loadout with no unlocks in BF, for example].

Also, view range isn't affected by money. That is, again, an issue of having a low-level crew and no equipment. This is stuff that you don't need money to fix though, only time.

Its Pay4convenience more than anything else. All the really good stuff are things you can get with the application of time. Paying lets you get it sooner, but that's not really pay2win. Pay2win would be if this really good stuff was behind a solid paywall. In the mean time though, I'd suggest just sticking to some of the lower tiers until your crew gets up to a higher level. People generally don't use full loadouts on vehicles tier 4 and below.

#37 Edited by Riverwolf007 (23761 posts) -

@PraetorianMan said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@PraetorianMan said:
@Riverwolf007 said:

@freedomfreak said:

....Guys...

@princessgomez92 said:

Wait.. I'm really confused what your situation is right now.

You're being completely outperformed by people using the same tank as you?

What I *IMAGINE* is happening is that you're still stuck with a piss-poor ~50% tank crew, and you don't have any equipment on your tank like gun-rammer, ventilation, or gun laying drive.

That's all crap that just requires time to fix. It's no different than pretty much any other MP game these days [think about a default kit loadout with no unlocks in BF, for example].

Also, view range isn't affected by money. That is, again, an issue of having a low-level crew and no equipment. This is stuff that you don't need money to fix though, only time.

Its Pay4convenience more than anything else. All the really good stuff are things you can get with the application of time. Paying lets you get it sooner, but that's not really pay2win. Pay2win would be if this really good stuff was behind a solid paywall. In the mean time though, I'd suggest just sticking to some of the lower tiers until your crew gets up to a higher level. People generally don't use full loadouts on vehicles tier 4 and below.

heh, you are saying i am not doing as well as i could be doing because i don't have upgrades and they sell the upgrades for insane amounts of silver.

it's pay to win and there is no other way to spin it.

coated optics are 10% to view range and it costs $250,000 i have played around 25 or 30 matches and have $125,000 so it will take another 25 to 30 matches to be able to buy it.

and that is only one good upgrade that i need to be a better scout and to be more effective and win more matches.

saying i can put in the time is technically true but really we all know it is a crap argument.

by the time i save up for the things that are important i will be 80 years old and my reflexes will be so poor no amount of powerups will do any good.

i am having fun playing the game so i don't want you to think i'm crying about that i just wish it was not pay to win.

#38 Posted by blackace (20743 posts) -

@Gargus said:

@lhughey said:

It isn't free though, despite the fact it is called free. You need to PAY for xbox live gold in order to play it, so that doesn't make it free now does it? If youre a silver member you can play it free......for 1 week and that's it.

The PC version on the other hand is free because they aren't Microsoft assholes that make you pay to play free games, pay to send a friend a message, and pay to access your Netflix account.

Do you pay an ISP for broadband access? Everyone pays. Nuff said.

#39 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (7815 posts) -

*free to play game*

*requires a $60/year subscription to play*

Microsoft doesn't seem to know what the term "free" means.

#40 Edited by iambatman7986 (464 posts) -

I don't consider it pay 2 win. I was owning people last night with a stock tank while they had obvious upgrades. I completely built a tank and bought 2 more off of it by playing 2 matches with 1 tank and 1 match with each of the other 2. I think it is a great game that I hope a lot of people check out.

Iamweap0nx is my tag if anyone ever wants to play.

#41 Posted by Heil68 (44522 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Gargus said:

@lhughey said:

Just with MS you pay more. Gee, thanks MS.

#42 Posted by lhughey (4235 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:

@Gargus said:

@lhughey said:

Just with MS you pay more. Gee, thanks MS.

But you don't pay more, nor do I. We both have PSN or LIVE, so the point is old, worn out and moot.

#43 Posted by lundy86_4 (43423 posts) -

I've seen CGI footage for months on TV, and it has yet to interest me.

#44 Edited by PraetorianMan (1338 posts) -

@Riverwolf007 said:

heh, you are saying i am not doing as well as i could be doing because i don't have upgrades and they sell the upgrades for insane amounts of silver.

it's pay to win and there is no other way to spin it.

coated optics are 10% to view range and it costs $250,000 i have played around 25 or 30 matches and have $125,000 so it will take another 25 to 30 matches to be able to buy it.

and that is only one good upgrade that i need to be a better scout and to be more effective and win more matches.

saying i can put in the time is technically true but really we all know it is a crap argument.

by the time i save up for the things that are important i will be 80 years old and my reflexes will be so poor no amount of powerups will do any good.

i am having fun playing the game so i don't want you to think i'm crying about that i just wish it was not pay to win.

What tiers are you currently playing at? 250,000 silver is basically nothing once you start playing tier 6 and 7 vehicles regularly.

If its anything like the PC version, low tiers are a financial disaster since they have artificially low credit-earning.