With hyped 2016 games GS says to MS

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

If it ain't gameplay..

2016 looks like a huge year for gamers and games but it has become a trend for MS to show off nothing but CGI promising games to come in the future and getting crickets.

E3 2014 MS had a assortment of games on display for xbone, except they weren't actually showing games but playing movies. From Crackdown to Scalebound to Phantom Dust MS arguably put on the greatest movies collection meant to hype fans for games at E3. And fans were hyped listing all the CGI games for 2015 and....it got shit. Infact, we find out, low key, Phantom Dust development has completely stopped. Man Down! Shh low key.

Fast Foward to E3 2015 and we find MS pulling the same strings with a new game called Recore being shown in complete CGI and not a second of gameplay from the last E3 CGI games shown and it seems like GS doesn't believe the hype...or is it more to it than that?

The Agonizing Wait: Every Game That's Coming in 2016

This year's E3 showed that, while 2015 is a strong year already, some of the most interesting games on the horizon won't arrive until next year. So to save you the trouble of having to track them all down yourself, *here's a gallery with every game confirmed for 2016.*

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn

2. The Last Guardian

3. Doom

4. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

5. Mass Effect: Andromeda

6. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

7. For Honor

8. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

9. Dark Souls III

10. World of Final Fantasy

11. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

12. Dishonored 2

13. Project Setsuna

14. Gears of War 4

15. Planet Coaster

16. Tom Clancy's The Division

17. Homefront: The Revolution

18. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

19. Metroid Prime: Federation Force

20. The Legend of Zelda Wii U

21. Dead Island 2

22. Hellblade

23. Street Fighter V

24. Quantum Break

http://www.gamespot.com/gallery/the-agonizing-wait-every-game-thats-coming-in-2016/2900-228/

Derp, where are MS's Crackdown, Recore, Scalebound and Phantom Dust in this list? These are some of the most hyped games by Xfans for 2016.

Interestingly enough all these games MS have shown off that aren't on the list share one thing in common, they all have only been shown in CGI form.

No matter what this last quote:

*here's a gallery with every game confirmed for 2016.*

Is quite interesting

Thought, Rants, Tinfoil hat, Tears, butthurt, Cowspot?

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

I would be worried, but Crackdown, and Scalebound was confirmed to be at gamescom. We'll see gameplay in a little over a month.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kinectthedots

TL:DR version:

MS has shown a bunch of CGI movies for upcoming games with no gameplay to hype gamers, that have not come out after a full years time or completely abandoned.

GS created this new hype list for 2016 confirmed games and they didn't list a single game from MS that was only shown in the form of a CGI movie.

The Agonizing Wait: Every Game That's Coming in 2016

This year's E3 showed that, while 2015 is a strong year already, some of the most interesting games on the horizon won't arrive until next year. So to save you the trouble of having to track them all down yourself, *here's a gallery with every game confirmed for 2016.*

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn

2. The Last Guardian

3. Doom

4. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

5. Mass Effect: Andromeda

6. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

7. For Honor

8. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

9. Dark Souls III

10. World of Final Fantasy

11. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

12. Dishonored 2

13. Project Setsuna

14. Gears of War 4

15. Planet Coaster

16. Tom Clancy's The Division

17. Homefront: The Revolution

18. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

19. Metroid Prime: Federation Force

20. The Legend of Zelda Wii U

21. Dead Island 2

22. Hellblade

23. Street Fighter V

24. Quantum Break

http://www.gamespot.com/gallery/the-agonizing-wait-every-game-thats-coming-in-2016/2900-228/

No Scalebound, no Crackdown, no Recore, no Phantom Du..oopse lol

The question is why?

Just because they don't believe MS or is there more to it?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I'm pretty sure there's more than 24 games confirmed for 2016...

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

Indeed but this is meant to be a hype list for 2016. These are games from each platform that are supposed to present an "agonizing wait".

Both Horizon and Recore were at E3, both got huge responses from fans, both are new IP's. Why isn't Recore being listed with Horozon games from E3? And Scalebound is HUGE from MS, why isn't it listed?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

Indeed but this is meant to be a hype list for 2016. These are games from each platform that are supposed to present an "agonizing wait".

Both Horizon and Recore were at E3, both got huge responses from fans, both are new IP's. Why isn't it being listed with other big games from E3?

Perhaps they're just not hyped for it. People have differing opinions, i'm not sure what exactly you're trying to read into this

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kinectthedots

@magicalclick said:

Another mooooooo.....

lol, great argument, I expected nothing more from the likes of you.

Here ya go bud..

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:

And Scalebound is HUGE from MS, why isn't it listed?

was it ever confirmed for 2016?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

Both Horizon and Recore were at E3, both got huge responses from fans, both are new IP's. Why isn't it being listed with other big games from E3?

Perhaps they're just not hyped for it. People have differing opinions, i'm not sure what exactly you're trying to read into this

lol, my thread is pretty clear. Continue shilling for xbox at every station but if you have no argument then bow out because that seems to be the only thing you are doing here after a weak attempt to damage control for xbone on this thread.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

lol, my thread is pretty clear. Continue shilling for xbox at every station but if you have no argument then bow out because that seems to be the only thing you are doing here after a weak attempt to damage control for xbone on this thread.

shilling for xbox...not this crap again

and your thread seems to want to be purposefully unclear

@kinectthedots said:

it seems like GS doesn't believe the hype...or is it more to it than that?

Is quite interesting

@kinectthedots said:

So what exactly are you thinking?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

I'm looking for discussion on my topic. My points are concrete. I validated my posts with no flaws. I am simply saying there may be other reasons why GS didn't list them as confirmed games OTHER than the fact that they were all only CGI movie presented games.

Gears was only shown at last E3 but is on the list but Scalebound, a game shown at the E3 a year ago is not here. People expected Scalebound to come out this year.

So when I ask if it is "more" to it than "just" being CGI games MS showed off, it could be something like them not getting a solid confirmation that they will not infact release in 2016. *not my argument, but possible*

My Thread says GS doesn't believe MS if it's not gameplay, but It could be that GS has confirmed something we don't know so they didn't list them for a different reason.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

OP couldn't be more accurate Sony showed us gameplay everywhere

THat the worst microsoft e3 ive ever seen im not hyped for any game and i own the bone i dunno why i own it was for MCC i guess

holy crap i feel terrible

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

I'm looking for discussion on my topic. My points are concrete. I validated my posts with no flaws. I am simply saying there may be other reasons why GS didn't list them as confirmed games OTHER than the fact that they were all only CGI movie presented games.

Gears was only shown at last E3 but is on the list but Scalebound, a game shown at the E3 a year ago is not here. People expected Scalebound to come out this year.

So when I ask if it is "more" to it than "just" being CGI games MS showed off, it could be something like them not getting a solid confirmation that they will infact release in 2015.

My Thread says GS doesn't believe MS if it's not gameplay, but I could be that GS has confirmed something we don't know so they didn't list them for a different reason.

Were crackdown and Saclebound confirmed for 2016? Or perhaps because they weren't shown at e3 2015 they didn't make the hype list

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Lol love it when crazy fanboy assumes people that don't agree with him are crazy fanboys.

We're only just about halfway through this year. There are 6 months of announcements including several conferences to go. Worrying about 2016 more than 6 months early is moronic.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

This is the OP.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

Were crackdown and Saclebound confirmed for 2016? Or perhaps because they weren't shown at e3 2015 they didn't make the hype list

Check the list again bud...

24. Quantum Break

lol, damage control fail, try again. As I said before they ONLY left off big games from MS that have only been seen in CGI movies. I told you there is no flaw in my OP.

The only question is were the games only left off because GS didn't believe MS after so many no shows from past CGI hype jobs or did they get some other kind of information to make them pass on including big games from MS's list.

But it is touching to see you try to hard to defend MS/xbox honor on this Mr. Hermit, I am sure Phil is proud of you.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

24. Quantum Break

lol, damage control fail, try again. As I said before they ONLY left off big games from MS that have only been seen in CGI movies. I told you there is no flaw in my OP.

The only question is were the games only left off because GS didn't believe MS after so many no shows from past CGI hype jobs or did they get some other kind of information to make them pass on including big games from MS's list.

But it is touching to see you try to hard to defend MS/xbox honor on this Mr. Hermit, I am sure Phil is proud of you.

Explain to me how he's damage controlling.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

24. Quantum Break

again with the lem shit...*facepalm*

That doesn't answer the first question

@kinectthedots said:

I'm looking for discussion on my topic.

your posts would indicate otherwise

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kinectthedots

@clyde46 said:

This is the OP.

Another great argument from the pea brain section lol.

You nitwits can't even approach my topic so you go straight for the derail. I can tell my insightful OP has touched the emotions of a few sensitive xbox adoring worshipers, and for that, I take a bow lol.

Any more butthurt and painful derail outbursts from emotional lems regarding my thread??? It's ok guys, tell me how you really feel

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kinectthedots

@clyde46 said:

How about you address my OP and stop derailing like a child and jumping on the dicks of other posters who you share the same fanboyism with.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@clyde46 said:

How about you address my OP and stop derailing like a child and jumping on the dicks of other posters who you share the same fanboyism with.

so were those games ever confirmed for 2016 release?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

1. I can't help if you quack like a duck and I call you one. Embrace it or stop trying to hard to be a hypocrite with your rabid hate in all topics related to PS and superman defense on xbox.

2. I can't help if the only responses people have given are derail attempts, cheap shots and rage rants or posts trying to avoid the direct focus of the thread.

You can either give your reasons why you think GS left off these games for 2016 OTHER than them only being shown as CGI movies or sit on the sidelines and read what other people think but your constant attempts to challenge my OP IS infact you damage controlling and if you aren't doing that then resort to the usual kind of bashing you'd be doing if this was related to PS4.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:
@clyde46 said:

That is the question, I am not sure if it's clear but maybe GS knows.

MS showed *CGI* games off and people assumed they were coming the next year. The same thing has happend this year after E3 people were listing Recore for 2016 in xbone's line up along with all the other games which are NOT on GS's list here.

There are surely going to be more confirmed games locked down for 2015 before the year is out so things could change, but at the time when GS made that list, after E3 2015, they left of key games from xbox's library and the only think linking them is the fact that they were all only shown in CGI form.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

1. I can't help if you quack like a duck and I call you one. Embrace it or stop trying to hard to be a hypocrite with your rabid hate in all topics related to PS and superman defense on xbox.

2. I can't help if the only responses people have given are derail attempts, cheap shots and rage rants or posts trying to avoid the direct focus of the thread.

You can either give your reasons why you think GS left off these games for 2016 OTHER than them only being shown as CGI movies or sit on the sidelines and read what other people think but your constant attempts to challenge my OP IS infact you damage controlling and if you aren't doing that then resort to the usual kind of bashing you'd be doing if this was related to PS4.

It's not my fault you only see what you want to see

and you seem to be the one keen on derailing this thread, and making rage rants with cheap shots.

Once again, were those games confirmed for 2016?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:
@clyde46 said:

MS showed *CGI* games off and people assumed they were coming the next year. The same thing has happend this year after E3 people were listing Recore for 2016 in xbone's line up along with all the other games which are NOT on GS's list here.

There are surely going to be more confirmed games locked down for 2015 before the year is out so things could change, but at the time when GS made that list, after E3, they left of key games from xbox's library and the only think linking them is the fact that they were all only shown in CGI form.

if the games aren't confirmed for 2016, why would they be on a hype list of confirmed 2016 games?

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#27 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Where are the PC AAA/non-shovelware exclusives? Someone help me because I can't think any and it looks like GS is having the same problem aswell.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:

There are surely going to be more confirmed games locked down for 2015 before the year is out so things could change, but at the time when GS made that list, after E3, they left of key games from xbox's library and the only think linking them is the fact that they were all only shown in CGI form.

if the games aren't confirmed for 2016, why would they be on a hype list of confirmed 2016 games?

True, so what is your point?

I never said they were confirmed or not but xbox fans list these games and believe they are coming out for sure in 2016. Maybe they will, maybe they won't but at this point GS is not listing them for confirmed games in 2016.

With many E3 showings there is speculation to whether the games shown will be released the next year or many years later. I thought it was said that Horizon will be a 2017 game release but this list contradicts what I thought was being said so perhaps GS does indeed have other information.

Since you are so interested in the state of xbone and the games not confirmed for 2016 why don't you look it up and let me know as you seem heavily invested in that information and I will welcome it, however my post only relates to the information I posted in my OP.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:

I never said they were confirmed or not but xbox fans list these games and believe they are coming out for sure in 2016. Maybe they will, maybe they won't but at this point GS is not listing them for confirmed games.

With many E3 showings there is speculation to whether the games shown will be released the next year or many years later. I thought it was said that Horizon will be a 2017 game release but this list contradicts what I thought was being said so perhaps GS does indeed have other information.

Since you are so interested in the state of xbone and the games not listed for 2016 why don't you look it up and let me know as you seem heavily invested in that information and I will welcome it, however my post only relates to the information I posted in my OP.

Well you're making a big deal about crackdown and scalebound not being on the list, but if they weren't confirmed for 2016 then they shouldn't be on the list so what's the big deal

Also, the end of the Horizon Zero Dawn trailer says 2016.

I don't know why you feel the need to try and keep painting me as an xbox fanboy, it's not going to stick

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

This thread is proudly brought to you by...

Loading Video...

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kinectthedots

@Legend002 said:

Where are the PC AAA/non-shovelware exclusives? Someone help me because I can't think any and it looks like GS is having the same problem aswell.

didn't you see the platfrom only tag for no15?

15 Planet Coster

This is an AAA level master race PC type exclusive that you are seeing here. 2016 can't come soon enough, please be excited!

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#32 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@kinectthedots: Disgusting.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:

I never said they were confirmed or not but xbox fans list these games and believe they are coming out for sure in 2016. Maybe they will, maybe they won't but at this point GS is not listing them for confirmed games.

Since you are so interested in the state of xbone and the games not listed for 2016 why don't you look it up and let me know as you seem heavily invested in that information and I will welcome it, however my post only relates to the information I posted in my OP.

Well you're making a big deal about crackdown and scalebound not being on the list, but if they weren't confirmed for 2016 then they shouldn't be on the list so what's the big deal

I don't know why you feel the need to try and keep painting me as an xbox fanboy, it's not going to stick

LMAO, "bu but I am not damage controlling for xbox"

Dude, you are losing it and your desperation to try to DEFEND xbox for all you're worth has you losing the whole grasp of my OP.

listen to you crying about me "making a big deal" about Crackdown and Scalebound not being on my list. Hello lostrib, My post is about CGI games MS showed that has not yet been seen in gameplay not Crackdown and Scalebound in particular, that is you.

Scalebound and Crackdown are to of the games that meet that criteria my post isn't about those games in particular nor am I making a "big deal" about them being off the list. My post is about GS not trusting MS with games only shown in CGI movies.

Your feverish desperation to defend xbox and it's games from persecution of any scrutiny has you flip flopping over my topic to say anything to derail it's relevancy. Sorry but you are still failing re-read my OP.

It is clear you don't have any real argument here or thought on what other reasons GS might have left the games off the list, you are just doing your damnedest to defend against a topic that can be seen as negative in any way you see possible. Why don't you go and find links for if those games are confirmed for 2016 or not stop damage controlling your ass off with assumptions because I never attempt to assume if they are confirmed or not...like I say re-read my OP.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kinectthedots

@Legend002 said:

@kinectthedots: Disgusting.

..ly amazing right?

Games like this is what hermits play year after year that console players never experience. Makes you want to throw your PS4/wiiU in the trash and join Da exclusive Masta Race huh?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@lostrib said:
@kinectthedots said:

LMAO, "bu but I am not damage controlling for xbox"

Dude, you are losing it and your desperation to try to DEFEND xbox for all you're worth has you losing the whole grasp of my OP.

listen to you crying about me "making a big deal" about Crackdown and Scalebound not being on my list. Hello lostrib, My post is about CGI games MS showed that has not yet been seen in gameplay not Crackdown and Scalebound in particular, that is you.

Scalebound and Crackdown are to of the games that meet that criteria my post isn't about those games in particular nor am I making a "big deal" about them being off the list. My post is about GS not trusting MS with games only shown in CGI movies.

Your feverish desperation to defend xbox and it's games from persecution of any scrutiny has you flip flopping over my topic to say anything to derail it's relevancy. Sorry but you are still failing re-read my OP.

It is clear you don't have any real argument here or thought on what other reasons GS might have left the games off the list, you are just doing your damnedest to defend against a topic that can be seen as negative in any way you see possible. Why don't you go and find links for if those games are confirmed for 2016 or not stop damage controlling your ass off with assumptions because I never attempt to assume if they are confirmed or not...like I say re-read my OP.

No matter how many times you try I'm still not an xbox fanboy

You specifically brought up crackdown and scalebound twice in your OP and then again in your TL;DR. With those games being part of the focal point of your concluding statements

@kinectthedots said:

The question is why?

@kinectthedots said:

Derp, where are MS's Crackdown, Recore, Scalebound and Phantom Dust in this list? These are some of the most hyped games by Xfans for 2016.

Interestingly enough all these games MS have shown off that aren't on the list share one thing in common, they all have only been shown in CGI form.

What dose it matter if their trailers were CGI. If the games weren't confirmed for 2016, why would they be on a hype list of confirmed 2016 games?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

No matter how many times you try I'm still not an xbox fanboy

You specifically brought up crackdown and scalebound twice in your OP and then again in your TL;DR. With those games being part of the focal point of your concluding statements

@kinectthedots said:

The question is why?

@kinectthedots said:

What dose it matter if their trailers were CGI. If the games weren't confirmed for 2016, why would they be on a hype list of confirmed 2016 games?

lol damn dude, yea, you are a lem and you are proving you are even a bigger lems then other xbox fanboys in here. The extent you are going through to cry about games on a system you claim not to be a fan of is mind boggling.

And yeah lem, I list the games that fit the criteria of my threads lol you are butthurt because I listed the games that fit the critera of my OP? WOW haha

Ok lem, first of all you didn't do either of the things I told you that you should do if you are so concerned about a confirmation of 2016.

1. I told you to read my OP and MY argument for this thread

" These are some of the most hyped games by Xfans for 2016." Can read this lostlem? No where in my post did a presume or suggest if the games were confirmed or not, I simply pointed out the fact that these are highly hyped games by xbone fans for 2016

2. I said since YOU were so interested in whether or not they were confirmed for 2016 then go find the confirmation and share it with us.

But you didn't do that did you, you just continually say "if they are not confirmed" well buddy you are the one who needs to go look for if they are confirmed of not other than this GS list because that is not my argument " These are some of the most hyped games by Xfans for 2016." for you since you can't read and have a problem understanding the context of this thread.

Hey lostlem, tell me...since YOU keep saying "if they aren't confirmed for 2016" does that mean YOU are saying they aren't confirmed? Yes or no?

jet052006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jet052006
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

Sounds like your putting up a list of confirmed games for 2016 and demanding that games that are unconfirmed should be on the list.

Why would you get on MS when Sony has been putting up nothing but CGI for games aswell, a couple of the games that made sonys conference stand out were both CGI (shemnue/FF7) both games also sound like development hasn't really started for them.

the only publisher that really stays away from CGI is Nintendo

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

LOL, KinectheIDIOT is getting all worked up and angry.

Try getting your head of your Cow's ass, and live a little, kid.

You mentioned CGI......oh the irony is so thick with this Cowturd.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lostrib

@kinectthedots: no matter how much you try, I'm still not an Xbox fanboy. And for someone who claims to want a discussion, all you seem to have to offer is insults and rage rants.

You're asking about why some games aren't present on a list of confirmed 2016 titles, specifying scalebound and crackdown, but you didn't actually take the time to see if those games were even confirmed for 2016?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

You've heard it hear folks.

MS all smoke an mirrors. Scalebound, Recore, and Crackdown NOT confirmed for 2016 confimred by lostrib.

Xbox has no games. Throw your xbone in the trash.

In lostrib we trust.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lostrib

@kinectthedots: not what I said

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kinectthedots

@jet052006 said:

Sounds like your putting up a list of confirmed games for 2016 and demanding that games that are unconfirmed should be on the list.

Why would you get on MS when Sony has been putting up nothing but CGI for games aswell, a couple of the games that made sonys conference stand out were both CGI (shemnue/FF7) both games also sound like development hasn't really started for them.

For one Sony fans aren't hyping Shenmue or FF7 for 2016 lol. Kida kills your whole desperate post.

Again seems you need to read the OP to grasp the argument.

These are some of the most hyped games by Xfans for 2016.

Perhaps it is the xbox fans themselves who are the most confused about what is going on since they are the ones who believe these games are defiantly salted for 2016.

Also saying sony shows nothing but CGI is a bad joke, Sony has not only been showing the most gameplay of big games this gen but usually when it is first announced. Clearly you are only speaking out of fanboy emotion in defense for your beloved plastic box and company hero MS because facts are not on your side here.

Sony has been putting out nothing but CGI huh? So that's why The last Guardian, Horizon and Land of Final Fantasy were all announced at this years E3 and they are all on the GS list for 2016 after having gameplay shown in their debut lol.

Emotional Xbox fans and their desperate "you too" comebacks at Sony to damage control for MS that don't pan out in reality.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lostrib

@kinectthedots said:
@jet052006 said:

Emotional Xbox fans and their desperate "you too" comebacks at Sony to damage control for MS that don't pan out in reality.

It seems like the person who is getting emotional in this thread is you

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kinectthedots

@KingsofQueens said:

LOL, KinectheIDIOT is getting all worked up and angry.

Try getting your head of your Cow's ass, and live a little, kid.

You mentioned CGI......oh the irony is so thick with this Cowturd.

lol, this post.

The emotional distress that is leaking out from this user caused by my OP is beyond measure, all I would like to say is....

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

It seems like the person who is getting emotional in this thread is you

lol, you were the most emotional poster in this thread. You've exposed your extreme lemming fanboy fakeboy persona through your rabid crusade to damage control and defend every xbox fanboy comment in your power.

How emotional do you have to be to go on and on to defend a console and games you claim to have no affiliation to? lol either you are a liar or extremely confused about what platform you are discussing.

Your last ditch effort to damage control and derail is your canned one-liners? Sorry, but the fact that you are still in here circle jerking with xbox fanboys trying to make off topic comments like a sore loser shows you are heavily invested in this xbox/MS related topic lol.

I see NO other posters who claim to be hermits damage controlling for life and limb for xbox except for your, I don't even see any xbox fanboys trying as hard as you. You are really making an example for yourself on what you care about, you know, how people determine what you are a fanboy of.

Lastly, I asked you a question which you dodged but you need to answer it because you are making the argument.

So, lostlem, are the games in question, as you suggest, not confirmed for 2016? Yes or No?

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Let me guess, TC has been having a cry?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Why are you always losing your shit?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kinectthedots

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots: not what I said

But you are saying it

@lostrib said:

What dose it matter if their trailers were CGI. If the games weren't confirmed for 2016...

lol poor guy, your damage control and attempts to derail have finally cought up to you.

So lostlem, are the games not confirmed for 2016 as you suggest? Yes or no?