Will X1 just keep getting it's ass kicked all gen?

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

We haven't even started and Battlefield 4 is already superior on the PS4, 900p>720p. So will we see daily threads about how each mutiplat looks and runs better on PS4 because of the superior hardware?

#2 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

Not to mention Killzone Shadowfall at 1080 60FPS MP looks better than anything shown on XB1.

Yet according to some SW "experts": blackace, ronvalencia, stormyhoe etc there would be "little to no difference" lol.

The console is gimped by kinect and Windows OS as well as being weak. It can't keep up

#3 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro: I would rather them make a more powerful console than a Wii U.5

#4 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7764 posts) -

It'll be dead in 6 months. I wouldn't touch an xbone with a stick.

#5 Edited by killzowned24 (7281 posts) -

Xbone will be far behind.So bad that DF may as well quit .

#6 Posted by clyde46 (43232 posts) -

ITT: Cow circle jerk.

#7 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro: I would rather them make a more powerful console than a Wii U.5

Yes but gaming is your priority.

Their target was Apple, therefore a powerful console wasn't important.

All they needed to make was a low end PC with camera capabilities and sell Halo and CoD on it. The real purpose of X1 is too dupe people into letting Microsoft control more of their entertainment through TV and spy cam

#8 Posted by Blabadon (25088 posts) -

The amount a piece of plastic can burden some people's mind is astounding.

The average, non-forum-dwelling consumer will probably eat the One up, especially after a price drop.

#9 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

The average, non-forum-dwelling consumer will probably eat the One up, especially after a price drop.

"The average non forum-dwelling consumer will probably eat up the Xbone, especially after a price drop"

That explains the pre-order numbers.

Lem logic, it only works in one direction LMAO.

#10 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

Not to mention Killzone Shadowfall at 1080 60FPS MP looks better than anything shown on XB1.

Yet according to some SW "experts": blackace, ronvalencia, stormyhoe etc there would be "little to no difference" lol.

The console is gimped by kinect and Windows OS as well as being weak. It can't keep up

Is there any evidence of KZ multiplayer running at 1080p? Because I can only find videos of the multiplayer where the video quality is 1080p, I'd like evidence please.

We haven't even started and Battlefield 4 is already superior on the PS4, 900p>720p. So will we see daily threads about how each mutiplat looks and runs better on PS4 because of the superior hardware?

Cows are hilarious.

Ryse sucks, it only runs at 900p

Battlefield 4 is awesome, it runs at 900p.

I think everyone here agrees that in terms of hardware the PS4 is superior. How well this power advantage is applied over this gen is an entirely different ordeal, because so far none of the PS4 titles look any better than the XB1 titles, not even KZ.

#11 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8665 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

"The average non forum-dwelling consumer will probably eat up the Xbone, especially after a price drop"

Blab is probably the biggest Lem here. All he does is play his 360 and pay for three Gold accounts.

#12 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Is there any evidence of KZ multiplayer running at 1080p? Because I can only find videos of the multiplayer where the video quality is 1080p, I'd like evidence please.

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

I think everyone here agrees that in terms of hardware the PS4 is superior. How well this power advantage is applied over this gen is an entirely different ordeal, because so far none of the PS4 titles look any better than the XB1 titles, not even KZ.

LMAO he doesn't believe Killzone:SF MP is 1080P 60FPS..

This is the problem with lemmings, they completely abandon facts. If you don't know that simple FACT, how are you even allowed to post here?

#13 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

This is the problem with lemmings, they completely abandon facts. If you don't know that simple FACT, how are you even allowed to post here?

I never stated weather I believe it or not, I asked you for evidence and instead you chose to cop out.

So I'll give you another chance. Provide evidence of KZ multiplayer being 1080p and 60 FPS.

#14 Edited by clyde46 (43232 posts) -

KZ is running in 1080p across the board. Its only the FR thats different.

#15 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

I never stated weather I believe it or not, I asked you for evidence and instead you chose to cop out.

So I'll give you another chance. Provide evidence of KZ multiplayer being 1080p and 60 FPS.

i.e You don't believe it LMAO. I find watching you in denial to be more fun

To end your pain, simply google search. But feel free to butthurt more, I'm having fun lol

#16 Edited by Crypt_mx (3925 posts) -

When are Sony fans going to stop making these boring threads. Why make a thread about the X1 if you aren't getting one? Why is it relevant to you? Why make this topic?

You aren't actually discussing anything in this post, your just gathering more like minded haters.

Im buying an Xbox One, I think at this moment, it is better than the PS4. I don't care what resolution a game is played at, I have a gaming PC that does 1440p. If I want top notch graphics I PC game, I want fun console exclusives to play. And whats the point of better graphics and performance when they actually have 0 games that interest me? Im really excited for the new kinect as well, as I am looking forward to the new kinect games and apps that people will create. I want full dedicated servers through the XB1's azure servers, peer to peer connection being my biggest gripe with console gaming in the past.

I bought all 3 consoles this gen because they all had great exclusives, the WII U and the PS4 are going to have to show me what else they've got before I drop the cash.

#18 Posted by blackace (19529 posts) -

Within a year all that is going to change. Most developers didn't get the newest XB1 devkits until the beginning of Sept. No time to really modify those multiplat games to the next level. The next year should be fun.

#20 Posted by Blabadon (25088 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Please, you've been trying to make some sort of cow niche that's failed you too many times. Where are you on the PS3/Vita boards?

Tell me what the pre-order numbers are exactly. Also, don't change my quote. It makes you look sillier.

#21 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

To end your pain, simply google search. But feel free to butthurt more, I'm having fun lol

Are you an idiot? You know what? Don't answer that. If you would of provided a link we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Yes I'm in pain, because even though I play most of my games on PC, and even though the textures and rain in KZ SF look like something from 2011, I'm in such agony right now.

#22 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Blabadon said:

Please, you've been trying to make some sort of cow niche that's failed you too many times. Where are you on the PS3/Vita boards?

Tell me what the pre-order numbers are exactly. Also, don't change my quote. It makes you look sillier.

Some sort of cow niche? LOL tf are you talking about? LMAO its like 12 lemmings on SW. This place is run by cows and hermits

Oh PS4 has over a million pre-orders.. Xbone: Microsoft has declined to comment lol. You know what that means right?

Also Knack is more pre-ordered than all Xbone exclsuves.. Not to mention KZ. Pray for that price drop son! But don't expect it anytime soon

#23 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

Are you an idiot? You know what? Don't answer that. If you would of provided a link we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Yes I'm in pain, because even though I play most of my games on PC, and even though the textures and rain in KZ SF look like something from 2011, I'm in such agony right now.

Clyde provided a link for you. Stop crying LMAO

KZ:SF is in the same league as BF4 and Crysis 3, meanwhile on your imaginary PC and Xbone you got Ryse: Son of 900P

Have fun!

#24 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9187 posts) -
#25 Edited by tdkmillsy (1190 posts) -

Someone care to show proof that Battlefield 4 is 720p Xbox one and 900p on PS4. As far as I was aware they haven't finished the game on either and are aiming for same resolution on both.

#26 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

KZ:SF is in the same league as BF4 and Crysis 3, meanwhile on your imaginary PC and Xbone you got Ryse: Son of 900P

Have fun!

He provided a link AFTER you copped out. The fact that someone else had to link speaks volume about your credibility

KZ SF isn't even in the same league as Crysis 2 and BF3, not with those terrible textures and that rain..

Imaginary PC...yeah you may want to stop talking now

#27 Posted by Blabadon (25088 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Blabadon said:

Some sort of cow niche? LOL tf are you talking about? LMAO its like 12 lemmings on SW. This place is run by cows and hermits

Oh PS4 has over a million pre-orders.. Xbone: Microsoft has declined to comment lol. You know what that means right?

Also Knack is more pre-ordered than all Xbone exclsuves.. Not to mention KZ. Pray for that price drop son! But don't expect it anytime soon

The cow niche implying that you have no shtick, gimmick, or humorous quality that sets you apart from cow number 3453. This place run by cows and hermits? Nah. Not even close. No one runs SW, get your newass up-to-date kid.

PS4 has over a million pre-orders? Because last I checked it had much more. Get your shit straight son, and then you'll see that I'm the one who makes hype threads for PS3 games, not you, I'm the one who helps multiple people on out all boards including PS4, PS3, and Vita boards, not you, and I'm the one who's helped out the community here. Not you.

Tell me what exactly Microsoft declining to comment on pre-order sales (hell, even where) and I'll see how that same logic applies to Sony bundling PS3, PS2, and PSP sales together or Sony remaining mum on PSN being hacked for a month. Instead of finding arbitrary bullshit to apply to one company, I play games on systems. That means when I go to a friend's house and we're up for some Halo, I play Halo because I enjoy it, not grieve like a family member died because it's Microsoft. When I want to show my friends an awesome PS3 exclusive, I tell them why that game's good, not because "SONNNNNYYYYYYYYY."

Get your shit together son. You're no gamer. Like I said, this piece of plastic, this entertainment factor that Microsoft's putting out on the industry that will sell millions of units for years to come just as the 360 did (only recently was the 360's 32-month streak in America broken), this gaming console has hurt you to extents that you rage on an gaming forum by calling someone who's clearly a better gamer than you some sort of barnhouse animal name.

Pray for that price drop? Nah bro. I'd get the Xbox One if I wanted it at that price. I don't, and neither do I really want a PS4. All I said was consumers are gonna buy the Xbox One in droves and you can't even quote me correctly on that. Knack? Killzone? Are you even gonna play those games or are you gonna buy it just to contribute to sales?

So sad kid, so sad. Learn about games on a gaming forum, it helps.

#28 Posted by neversummer75 (980 posts) -

Link or it did not happen. I can provide a link that indicates that the PS4 version runs the game at 720p. Silly cows=pathetic tools.

#29 Edited by I_can_haz (6362 posts) -

Xbone is doomed to be Xboned from day one. The whole idea that games will run "exactly the same" is BS made up by lems to make themselves sleep better at night. PS4 demolishes the Xbone in specs so there's no way multiplats won't run better on it. Digital Foundry and all those sites that specialize in comparing multiplats are probably gonna lose traffic since basically every PS4 will run better or look better than Xbone games.

Xbone's best looking game is Ryse which runs at 900p/30fps, KZSF runs at 1080p/60fps while managing to have more effects and look better than any game on XBone. it's a wrap even before the consoles have launched.

#30 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

Have fun!

He provided a link AFTER you copped out. The fact that someone else had to link speaks volume about your credibility

KZ SF isn't even in the same league as Crysis 2 and BF3, not with those terrible textures and that rain..

Copped out? I think your denial of a FACT till now is funny. Hell, you even think BF3 and Crysis 2 look as good as KZ:SF hahaa

You're a clown LMAO. Oh wow you have a shitty PC... good job. My Mac probably outperforms that lol

#31 Posted by neversummer75 (980 posts) -

http://wccftech.com/battlefield-4-officially-runs-720p-playstation-4-upscaled-1080p-60-fps/

= end of thread. Silly Cows! Haaaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Blabadon said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Blabadon said:

The cow niche implying that you have no shtick, gimmick, or humorous quality that sets you apart from cow number 3453. This place run by cows and hermits? Nah. Not even close. No one runs SW, get your newass up-to-date kid.

PS4 has over a million pre-orders? Because last I checked it had much more. Get your shit straight son, and then you'll see that I'm the one who makes hype threads for PS3 games, not you, I'm the one who helps multiple people on out all boards including PS4, PS3, and Vita boards, not you, and I'm the one who's helped out the community here. Not you.

Tell me what exactly Microsoft declining to comment on pre-order sales (hell, even where) and I'll see how that same logic applies to Sony bundling PS3, PS2, and PSP sales together or Sony remaining mum on PSN being hacked for a month. Instead of finding arbitrary bullshit to apply to one company, I play games on systems. That means when I go to a friend's house and we're up for some Halo, I play Halo because I enjoy it, not grieve like a family member died because it's Microsoft. When I want to show my friends an awesome PS3 exclusive, I tell them why that game's good, not because "SONNNNNYYYYYYYYY."

Get your shit together son. You're no gamer. Like I said, this piece of plastic, this entertainment factor that Microsoft's putting out on the industry that will sell millions of units for years to come just as the 360 did (only recently was the 360's 32-month streak in America broken), this gaming console has hurt you to extents that you rage on an gaming forum by calling someone who's clearly a better gamer than you some sort of barnhouse animal name.

Pray for that price drop? Nah bro. I'd get the Xbox One if I wanted it at that price. I don't, and neither do I really want a PS4. All I said was consumers are gonna buy the Xbox One in droves and you can't even quote me correctly on that. Knack? Killzone? Are you even gonna play those games or are you gonna buy it just to contribute to sales?

So sad kid, so sad. Learn about games on a gaming forum, it helps.

Why are you typing an essay?

PS4 is vastly more popular and superior to the Xbone. These are facts

Just wait for those launch figures little boy.. stop crying to me cuz I don't have time for that.

Pray for that price drop! A la Wii-U LMAO!

#33 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

Have fun!

Copped out? I think your denial of a FACT till now is funny. Hell, you even think BF3 and Crysis 2 look as good as KZ:SF hahaa

You're a clown LMAO. Oh wow you have a shitty PC... good job. My Mac probably outperforms that lol

So asking for evidence is the same thing as denial? I haven't denied anything, I asked for evidence and someone else had to link it. What? Was the copy and paste function too complicated for you? Wouldn't surprise me

LMAO Yeah now it's a shitty PC. I can play Bioshock and Crysis 3 easily but it's a piece of shit isn't it? You're pathetic..I wanted to thank you again for reminding me why Cows are the most hated group of mongoloids on this forum.

If anything you're in denial since you think Shadowfall with it's shitty textures and rain is in the same league as PC Crysis 2 let alone Crysis 3.

You've been gaming on PS3 too long son.

#34 Posted by clyde46 (43232 posts) -

We posting steam game lists?

#35 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

Impressive list, I just jumped to PC from consoles back in May..

#36 Posted by Blabadon (25088 posts) -

HAHHAHAHAHA

Kid has a hard time reading. XD

Poor baby, maybe one day you'll be able to comprehend basic English and not let plastic make you so butthurt.

#37 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

Have fun!

So asking for evidence is the same thing as denial? I haven't denied anything, I asked for evidence and someone else had to link it. What? Was the copy and paste function too complicated for you? Wouldn't surprise me

LMAO Yeah now it's a shitty PC. I can play Bioshock and Crysis 3 easily but it's a piece of shit isn't it? You're pathetic..I wanted to thank you again for reminding me why Cows are the most hated group of mongoloids on this forum.

If anything you're in denial since you think Shadowfall with it's shitty textures and rain is in the same league as PC Crysis 2 let alone Crysis 3.

The fact that you didn't believe KZ:SF was 1080P 60FPS MP just shows the depth of your ignorance and adherence to Microsoft and FAILURE.

Oh hoorah you can run Crysis 3.. big deal LMAO.

Why don't you get back to defending Xbone and stop trying to hide behind PC's? Crysis 2 looks nowhere near as good as KZ:SF. I'd believe you if I haden't played it LMAO idiot.

#38 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

Have fun!

The fact that you didn't believe KZ:SF was 1080P 60FPS MP just shows the depth of your ignorance and adherence to Microsoft and FAILURE.

Why don't you get back to defending Xbone and stop trying to hide behind PC's? Crysis 2 looks nowhere near as good as KZ:SF. I'd believe you if I haden't played it LMAO idiot.

DUDE..Learn to read...I asked for EVIDENCE...If someone posted EVIDENCE..which Clyde did..there wouldn't be a PROBLEM...

First I had an imaginary PC,then I had a crappy PC, now my PC that can run Crysis 3 is no big deal, now I'm hiding behind PC..even though I've never once stated that I had to intent to purchase an Xbox One..I love how cows assume that anyone who thinks the PS4 is a joke must automatically be a Microsoft fanboy.

I just wanted to thank you, you just reassured me why Cows are the special ed class of the internet.

Crysis 2 on PC looks better, maybe you can ask GG to stop making their rain and textures look like ass

#40 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@SonofK said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Cows are hilarious.

Have fun!

DUDE..Learn to read...I asked for EVIDENCE...If someone posted EVIDENCE..which Clyde did..there wouldn't be a PROBLEM...

First I had an imaginary PC,then I had a crappy PC, now my PC that can run Crysis 3 is no big deal, now I'm hiding behind PC..even though I've never once stated that I had to intent to purchase an Xbox One..I love how cows assume that anyone who thinks the PS4 is a joke must automatically be a Microsoft fanboy.

I just wanted to thank you, you just reassured me why Cows are the special ed class of the internet.

Crysis 2 on PC looks better, maybe you can ask GG to stop making their rain and textures look like ass

You sir, are a deluded lemming embarassed by the fact that he had been bashing KZ:SF with no actual knowledge of the game.

You and your imaginary PC and imaginary 2011 games that look better than KZ:SF LMAO Whilst forgetting that making such claims can get you owned to dust. BF3 and Crysis 2 really... REALLY? Thats the best you could do

Yeah 2011 games look better than a game you didn't even know what resolution it runs at. Such a failure tisk tisk.. Oh now you abandon Xbone and Ryse? LMAO convenient.

Hahahahaha lemming? Is that all you can do is call me something affiliated with a console I don't even play? What knowledge of the actual game do you have? That it's multiplayer is 1080p and runs at 60 fps? Cool, in the last hour I've caught up to you in terms of actual knowledge of the game.

Lol? Now my PC is imaginary again? Cool. We went from imaginary, to shitty, to no big deal, and back to imaginary again xD. Do you know why Crysis 2 looks better? Because the rain and the texture don't suck massive ass like the textures and rain in KZ do.

Tell me something...after you saw the horrible rain and textures in KZ's multiplayer did you start to cry? Were you upset over the fact that Sony and GG have under delivered in terms of what the PS4 could actually do? You should be, because if I was going to invest 400 bucks in a console I'd want the graphics to at least look better than something that came out nearly 3 years ago xD

#41 Posted by Heil68 (42439 posts) -

X1 and PS4 will sell about the same with the Wiiu being a very distant 3rd. As far as games? Everyone knows Sony will deliver world class gaming experiences throughout the ENTIRE life cycle of the PS4 just like they did with the PS3.

#42 Posted by superclocked (5807 posts) -

Someone care to show proof that Battlefield 4 is 720p Xbox one and 900p on PS4. As far as I was aware they haven't finished the game on either and are aiming for same resolution on both.

So far, there are only rumors and a random article with no source stating that it's 900p..

Every statement from the developer has said that it's running at the same resolution of 720p on both consoles..

We don't know which is true at this time...

#43 Posted by navyguy21 (12679 posts) -

Same level of momentum and hype was around the PS3.

I wouldnt count MS out. They have money to throw at a problem. Specs wont matter as much as games and content, it never has.

As long as Microsoft can bring what consumers want, they will be fine. They have already invested in more 1st parties, but id imagine they will never win with some of you...

#44 Posted by blackace (19529 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

X1 and PS4 will sell about the same with the Wiiu being a very distant 3rd. As far as games? Everyone knows Sony will deliver world class gaming experiences throughout the ENTIRE life cycle of the PS4 just like they did with the PS3.

Well you're half right. The PS3 had a horrible first 2 years. Didn't get a AAAE until 18 months after launch. By now, even you should know this. So no, it didn't deliver world class gaming experience thoughout the entire life cycle. Where as the XBox 360 didn't deliver enough quality exclusives for the past 2 years, the PS3 didn't deliver enough quality exclusive for it's first 2 years. Still the 360 has more quality games overall. Well over 950 titles with the PS3 almost at 800.

#45 Edited by Blabadon (25088 posts) -

Man, I miss the day when cows actually played the games they defend. Douevenlift_bro is an example of what's wrong with cows today - they don't play anything, they just go on the internet and get angsty like teenagers for no reason.

Poor baby. ispeakfact would be ashamed of you.

#46 Posted by donalbane (16124 posts) -

@SonofK: most reasonable thing I read on this form in weeks.

#47 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

Does not the two things in question have to EXIST first before one kick the others ass?

#48 Posted by lundy86_4 (42536 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

#49 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

Yes but gaming is your priority.

Their target was Apple, therefore a powerful console wasn't important.

All they needed to make was a low end PC with camera capabilities and sell Halo and CoD on it. The real purpose of X1 is too dupe people into letting Microsoft control more of their entertainment through TV and spy cam

Im starting to see that.

#50 Posted by jg780000 (87 posts) -

Don't underestimate Xbox1 .They will do just fine.I will be getting one this year. Their online is superior, their system layout is so much better,i have always enjoyed using xbox controller over ps.Yes the ps4 controller is new,but it doesn't make me want to go out and buy a ps4.