Will Uncharted 4 make Sony "Graphics King"?

• 156 results
QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Heirren said:
@kinectthedots said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:
@kinectthedots said:
@Heirren said:

Nothing compares to it at the moment. It makes a lot of games look very dated.

and it makes a lot of hermits very very insecure to the point where they are constantly comparing all PC's best looking games against it, a sign that they are impressed and bashing the hell out of it is the only thing that can make them feel better.

Circle jerking won't finally give you the graphics king, just like it hasn't for 2 gens now.

It's ok, just fire up that Star Citizen demo with terrible animation and wonky physics and marvel at all the sterile environment and the empty spaces if your PC is even good enough to make if look like dev videos.

Loading Video...

LMAO!

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:
@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

at least Sony systems have graphics kings, something an MS system haven't seen since Gears 1 in 2006.

Ryse?

I think there is some merit to that, but there was a debate between that and Infamous Second Son at the time. The winner wasn't clear cut but between Ryse and Infamous Second Son what do you think?

I think Ryse overall was more visually stunning in terms of technology and engine capabilities, Infamous was a looker too but not so much in the environmental aspects, more in relation to visual effects or the way they were used.

Both good looking games no doubt, but I think Ryse was the overall better looking game.

So, when assessing visual impressiveness of these two games, the graphical fidelity is the most important thing for you?

Also what "engine capabilities" are you referring to in Ryse? I am not sure if you are praising what was done in the game, or the engine itself because the engine capabilities alone aren't a boon for Ryse unless Ryse itself demonstrated them.

No, there are a lot of important factors, the effects, the character models, the animations, the scale of things etc, it's not just as simple as "this looks better than that", there are different degrees.

I just mean CryEngine in general, it's been such a good engine and done so many great things in a vast array of games, it's extremely pliable and capable of so much, Ryse demonstrated well how far it has come.

@silversix_ said:
@davem1992 said:

I never played Ryse myself, is it worth picking up for £8 on g2a?

If you want to torture yourself, why invest money into it? Ryse=Godzilla no one should buy it even for $2.

I'm a big fan of Roman lore, environment, architecture and story telling, for that reason alone I enjoyed Ryse. No, it's not a great game but it's also not a bad one, it just rolls at a very steady pace of the generic throughout.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@nyadc said:
@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:

I think Ryse overall was more visually stunning in terms of technology and engine capabilities, Infamous was a looker too but not so much in the environmental aspects, more in relation to visual effects or the way they were used.

Both good looking games no doubt, but I think Ryse was the overall better looking game.

So, when assessing visual impressiveness of these two games, the graphical fidelity is the most important thing for you?

Also what "engine capabilities" are you referring to in Ryse? I am not sure if you are praising what was done in the game, or the engine itself because the engine capabilities alone aren't a boon for Ryse unless Ryse itself demonstrated them.

No, there are a lot of important factors, the effects, the character models, the animations, the scale of things etc, it's not just as simple as "this looks better than that", there are different degrees.

I just mean CryEngine in general, it's been such a good engine and done so many great things in a vast array of games, it's extremely pliable and capable of so much, Ryse demonstrated well how far it has come.

But Infamous does all these things equal or better than Ryse...

That aside, so, you don't take into account the fact that Ryse is linear and InfamousSS is a large open sandbox game, has a better visual IQ with AA, has higher resolution, runs at a higher frame rate and has superior visual effects with their particle system when concluding that Ryse is more impressive graphically?

I am not going to bash you if raw visual fidelity is how you judge when coming to your conclusion, I am just trying to grasp of your thought process when coming to your conclusion.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

You mean graphics king of consoles. Yeah it might.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Gotta wait till 2016. Still time for downgrades.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@nyadc said:
@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

at least Sony systems have graphics kings, something an MS system haven't seen since Gears 1 in 2006.

Ryse?

I think there is some merit to that, but there was a debate between that and Infamous Second Son at the time. The winner wasn't clear cut but between Ryse and Infamous Second Son what do you think?

Can someone put a muzzle on this freak? I swear she must have her Halo panties on too tight because when she's not jocking Microscum she's straight making up some delusional bullshit.

Infamous is open world and still takes a foul shit all over linear ass 900p Ryse.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Didn't Ryse win an award for Graphics. ;)

Also Ryse is better looking than those screen shots.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

Ryse PC beats everything on consoles at the moment. Other PC games on Ultra also do the same.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts
@Pray_to_me said:
@nyadc said:
@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:
@silversix_ said:

Ryse?

Can someone put a muzzle on this freak? I swear she must have her Halo panties on too tight because when she's not jocking Microscum she's straight making up some delusional bullshit.

Infamous is open world and still takes a foul shit all over linear ass 900p Ryse.

I admire you finding the worst possible examples of Ryse, I thought that was a nice touch.

@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:
@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:

But Infamous does all these things equal or better than Ryse...

That aside, so, you don't take into account the fact that Ryse is linear and InfamousSS is a large open sandbox game, has a better visual IQ with AA, has higher resolution, runs at a higher frame rate and has superior visual effects with their particle system when concluding that Ryse is more impressive graphically?

I am not going to bash you if raw visual fidelity is how you judge when coming to your conclusion, I am just trying to grasp of your thought process when coming to your conclusion.

Ryse is linear in pathing, however the world renders are still quite large given that. When you look at Infamous, its open world is very bleak and devoid of complexity, it's also quite small in all reality. There's simple building shapes that have low resolution mip-maps and low detailed backdrops that are all masked with depth of field and reduced level of detail at distance, it's a good looking game in the immediate vicinity, essentially right where you are, but that all begins falling apart with distance, that was their tradeoff. They both use a form of AA, Ryse uses MLAA, in terms of framerate Infamous may be uncapped but it causing judder and panning issues and runs just above 30 FPS so that's not exactly a win.

The particle system in Infamous is great however that system is one of the basis's for the game itself, its foundation of effects for the game mechanics are particles, so that in essence should be good. The particle effects in Ryse are just as impressive, it's literally the particle capabilities of CryEngine 2 which are phenomenal, however they are showcased very sparsely, it's not a game where you're shooting fireballs out of your hands and beating people with a chain that has ash and embers coming off of it.

All in all they are both great looking games however Ryse just has what I find to be superior technology simply because of the engine foundation, reflections, bokeh depth of field, shadows, bump, normal, parallax occlusion, displacement mapping and tessellation, vegetation interaction, water interaction, water rendering etc. It's just a more advanced engine which has had years to evolve and be created and this reflects in the game itself.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@nyadc: The game is as linear as it gets. is 900p with FXAA to blur the f*ck out of your image even further. Received a 4/10. I think it deserves the rank of a P.O.S

On a side note, its kinda funny that the best looking xbone title was released in 2013. We're almost two years later, additional power was freed (or so says MS lol), devs learned to optimize better and we still don't see a single game that looks good, not even one. What's wrong with that console? On ps4 we had KZ:SF that looked great for a launch title, Infamous and now we have UC4 and Horizon which both look amazing. What does xbone have? Absolutely nothing. Wouldn't it be funny if Ryse is the best looking Xbone game until the successor to X1 comes out? Now that would be hilarious and unseen rofl. Every console evolves with time, Xbone gives no f*cks about evolution. #792p4life

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#111 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@Heirren said:
@kinectthedots said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:
@kinectthedots said:

and it makes a lot of hermits very very insecure to the point where they are constantly comparing all PC's best looking games against it, a sign that they are impressed and bashing the hell out of it is the only thing that can make them feel better.

Circle jerking won't finally give you the graphics king, just like it hasn't for 2 gens now.

It's ok, just fire up that Star Citizen demo with terrible animation and wonky physics and marvel at all the sterile environment and the empty spaces if your PC is even good enough to make if look like dev videos.

Loading Video...

Nice funny/glitchy video from pre alpha build. Too bad stuff like that can happen even in "finished" games.

Loading Video...

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

UC4 will be THE graphics king when it ships till Horizon comes later in 2016. For now The Order is the King by a good margin.

No pc game even comes close.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Expecting Naughty Duds to deliver a graphics king when they have 100% record of downgradig games during last generation and they couldn't even get the last generation port of TLOU to run at a stable 60 FPS on 900pStation?

Good joke.

The only thing Naughty Duds will have is the good looking Drake character model for cutscenes and photomode.

Still waiting for that Crysis 2 killer app on the 900pStation.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#114 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@RTUUMM said:
@davillain- said:

Nope and Order: 1886 is still graphics king on PS4.

L O L oh lawd...

The Order doesnt even do 1/4 of what Uncharted 4 does in terms of.... everything.

The Order is one of those games that we need to pretend it never existed. Lems dont mention RYSE any more, why do we still mention the Order?

because ryse was never hyped as much as the order as "gfx king"

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11780 Posts

@Cloud_imperium: Consolites are trying to hide behind animation real badly now that they basically lost to everything else. Over praising Uncharted's animation and acting like animation for every other game is some Pivot program stick figure amateur animation.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#116 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

lol, people are actually comparing (and laughing to hide their insecurity) a pre-alpha build (a build that you can actually play) to an unreleased "in-engine" trailer? at least try harder.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Uncharted 4 will probably be the best looking console title !!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#118 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

yes without a doubt.

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

By the cows logic even an xbone game with similar focus points as UC4 that's running at 720p at somewhat stable 30 fps would be considered graphics king! Since pretty much no other game would come close when it comes to character models/animations and some other aspects.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
Member since 2015 • 954 Posts

@gpuking said:

UC4 will be THE graphics king when it ships till Horizon comes later in 2016. For now The Order is the King by a good margin.

You try waaay too hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

@Gue1 said:

yes without a doubt.

Will be the best on consoles without a doubt.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@silversix_ said:
@davem1992 said:

If you want to torture yourself, why invest money into it? Ryse=Godzilla no one should buy it even for $2.

Nah Godzilla is in that infamous tier along with Sonic 06, Sonic Boom, Ride to Hell Retribution etc. Ryse is mid tier on that scale, along with The Order.

Elaisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Elaisse
Member since 2012 • 644 Posts

Linear game can not compete for graphics kings it makes it null and void.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 43933 Posts

Phffft, an X1 launch game still reigns supreme. The King makers Crytek.... Ryse... from your grave. :P

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@Elaisse said:

Linear game can not compete for graphics kings it makes it null and void.

How? All the best looking games ever have been linear.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@phantomfire335: Most are high, that is a fact.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

At 30fps? Only if you put in black bars,

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#128 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

hey kids..remember when people played games to have fun? escape the real world? Remember games like pacman,donkey kong,dig dug,mario,zelda,bonks adventure,altered beast,twisted metal,ssx,jet set radio,...remember pinball? how about not worrying if a game runs at 20fps or 100000fps..or about the polycount,..or a real facial expression..try playing for the escapism of the game..You want real world? Go join the military...go be a real life archeologist..go drive a real race car.."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@gpuking said:

For now The Order is the King by a good margin.

Oooh, why did you only photomode and cutscenes!? Now shall we see how The Order looks in gameplay!? Shall we see why Digital Foundry said it only look better than other console games, but not PC?!

I present to you, the current GFX KING:

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869793-the+order_+1886_20150520150712.jpg

http://static3.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869795-the+order_+1886_20150520151808.jpg

http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869796-the+order_+1886_20150520152307.jpg

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869798-the+order_+1886_20150520152811.jpg

http://cdn3.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Order-1886-31.jpg

http://i2.wp.com/gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/the-order-leaked-gaf-2.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/the-order-leaked-gaf-1.jpg

(Disclaimer: Completely random post-release direct feeds from PS4 users, no editing or anything.)

Given upcomming PC games on Ultra, I'm sure UC4 will fail just like all the other games you said would beat PC failed. (UC2, UC3, GoW, TLOU, Killzone, Infamous, DriveClub, The Odor.)

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 RoboCopISJesus

@Gue1 said:

yes without a doubt.

Just like the last 8 games you said that for. lol cows.

Never stop.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

@tushar172787 said:
@RTUUMM said:
@davillain- said:

Nope and Order: 1886 is still graphics king on PS4.

L O L oh lawd...

The Order doesnt even do 1/4 of what Uncharted 4 does in terms of.... everything.

The Order is one of those games that we need to pretend it never existed. Lems dont mention RYSE any more, why do we still mention the Order?

because ryse was never hyped as much as the order as "gfx king"

are you fucking kidding me?

and atleast the Order wasnt being hyped as AAAE like RYSE was and ended up 3/10

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#132 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@phantomfire335 said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@RoboCopISJesus: Keep trying troll, most consoles settings are above high and TO is considered the king.

F*** no!!

Wait did I read him right phantom? So most of my console games are close to Ultra settings? LMAO

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 cainetao11

@-horuu- said:

@davem1992:

Why do you assume anyone who doesn't accept a dubious trailer at face value, in a world where downgrades occur 80% of the time, is somehow on Microsoft's side?

Lems are the equivalent of ISIS to him. Just another day on the 'wars

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

Maybe overall presentation "king". Raw graphics? Maybe a PC game in 2016.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@bobrossperm said:
@silversix_ said:
@davem1992 said:

Nah Godzilla is in that infamous tier along with Sonic 06, Sonic Boom, Ride to Hell Retribution etc. Ryse is mid tier on that scale, along with The Order.

Nothing is worst than Ride to Hell, its the ultimate pile of shit. Sonic got low scores but so did Ryse. Sonic 06=Ryse=Boom=godzilla, all atrocious that should be ignored at all costs.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

My friends, when the confirmed penultimate possible final chapter Uncharted 4: Drakes Adventure is released inspired by Indiana Jones about a man abit like Indiana Jones, while this officially make the video game console "Playstation 4", graphics king, over and above the much touted "PC"?

Graphics
Graphics

Can the pc topple such a behemoth of "very good"?

well have to see how it looks on release. a downgrade is never out of the question. in its e3 state its definitely the graphics king. can pc topple it? of course, it has far more hardware power available depending on the amount of money you want to invest. will pc top it? eventually, but market realities mean it might take quite some time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

@AM-Gamer said:

@phantomfire335: Most are high, that is a fact.

In your previous post you said that most console settings are above high....there not.

Also console doesn't do all high settings, it uses a mixture of high, medium and low settings but most of the time it's just medium and high.

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Jereb31
Member since 2015 • 2025 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@gpuking said:

For now The Order is the King by a good margin.

Oooh, why did you only photomode and cutscenes!? Now shall we see how The Order looks in gameplay!? Shall we see why Digital Foundry said it only look better than other console games, but not PC?!

I present to you, the current GFX KING:

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869793-the+order_+1886_20150520150712.jpg

http://static3.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869795-the+order_+1886_20150520151808.jpg

http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869796-the+order_+1886_20150520152307.jpg

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2869798-the+order_+1886_20150520152811.jpg

http://cdn3.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Order-1886-31.jpg

http://i2.wp.com/gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/the-order-leaked-gaf-2.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/the-order-leaked-gaf-1.jpg

(Disclaimer: Completely random post-release direct feeds from PS4 users, no editing or anything.)

Given upcomming PC games on Ultra, I'm sure UC4 will fail just like all the other games you said would beat PC failed. (UC2, UC3, GoW, TLOU, Killzone, Infamous, DriveClub, The Odor.)

IT"S GLORIOUS!!! *Tears Up*

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@Heirren said:
@kinectthedots said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:
@kinectthedots said:

Loading Video...

Nice funny/glitchy video from pre alpha build. Too bad stuff like that can happen even in "finished" games.

Loading Video...

At least its a more accurate comparison.

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Jereb31
Member since 2015 • 2025 Posts

@m3dude1 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

My friends, when the confirmed penultimate possible final chapter Uncharted 4: Drakes Adventure is released inspired by Indiana Jones about a man abit like Indiana Jones, while this officially make the video game console "Playstation 4", graphics king, over and above the much touted "PC"?

Graphics
Graphics

well have to see how it looks on release. a downgrade is never out of the question. in its e3 state its definitely the graphics king. can pc topple it? of course, it has far more hardware power available depending on the amount of money you want to invest. will pc top it? eventually, but market realities mean it might take quite some time.

I still reckon DX:MD was a better show than E3 Uncharted 4,

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/06/deus-ex-mankind-divided-is-beautiful-brutal-and-seriously-ambitious-2/

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 RoboCopISJesus

I see m3dude still living the dream. Never give up. PS3 was still the gfx king according to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

@jereb31 said:
@m3dude1 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Graphics
Graphics

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/06/deus-ex-mankind-divided-is-beautiful-brutal-and-seriously-ambitious-2/

I think battlefront looked stunning as well.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/03/star-wars-battlefronts-graphics-shine-in-these-4k-pc-screens/

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 cainetao11

But will it make me

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 RoboCopISJesus

@phantomfire335 said:
@jereb31 said:
@m3dude1 said:

http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/03/star-wars-battlefronts-graphics-shine-in-these-4k-pc-screens/

And both are far more open/complex than UC4. Add in SC/UT and that is 4 games for certain.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By m3dude1

@phantomfire335: i get the fact that star wars fans are as die hard as the come, but honestly it looks slightly better than bf4 in terms of graphics

@jereb31: it looks good, but not on the level of uncharted 4. theres a lengthy high quality video of it on gamersyde.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_25_min_of_deus_ex_mankind_divided-16783_en.html

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By m3dude1

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@phantomfire335 said:
@jereb31 said:
@m3dude1 said:

And both are far more open/complex than UC4. Add in SC/UT and that is 4 games for certain.

UT has potential, SC has a loooooong shot at turning out good. based on the gameplay of both titles we have seen to date, they are not contenders. people keep using those "commercial" videos when they are not accurate representations of SC

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

I found ultra screenshots of UT, DX, SC, and SW:BF to look quite a bit better than UC4 gamesplay shots (HUD and all).

Considering Cows have been wrong 100% of the time so far, things are looking south.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By m3dude1

you also think doom 3 and skyrim look better than anything on ps4 so yeah....

edit - the only thing you have seen of UT4 is that simple map thats little more than a room. everything else is just random renders of guns or models.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

Skyrim with mods certainly competes. But Doom3 I never said that unless it was obvious sarcasm, Link? You thought every damn PS3/4 release was gfx king over PC (100% fail rate, and laughed out of every forum) and your plasma TV made PS3 have the best gfx.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By m3dude1

link to what? nah once crysis came out it remained better than anything on ps360. ive never even owned a plasma tv. i went from crt to lcd. ps4 has been the graphics king since it launched. killzone(ryse on 360 matched this title) to driveclub to the order.