Will Ubisoft win E3 Again this Year?

  • 70 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha

I always find it funny that games are designed on PCs and yet its never the lead platform.....

#52 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8662 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@FoxbatAlpha

I always find it funny that games are designed on PCs and yet its never the lead platform.....

Funny? Thats goddamn hilarious. The PC usually gets the shit port then.

#53 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha

Yep.... Thats our beloved medium in all its backwards glory...

#54 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha

Actually things are changing..... Project Spark will allow people to make games on consoles..... :)

but then again consoles are essentially PCs so...... :(

#55 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

if they even show 1 second of rehash creed then they lose automatically. their whole conference should be far cry 4 and splinter cell

#56 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (9059 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Lulu_Lulu: Pfft. I'd ban half of the board in a single day. You either praise the Kaz or you're insta-banned! lol

There are people around here who don't praise the almighty Kaz? Blasphemy!

#57 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p

I think thats the most disturbing thing about Sony is how cultlike they sound.... Don't get me wrong..... Hermits, Sheep and Lemmings are all pretty obnoxious but cows are just flatout creepy. "Naughty Gods" was pretty clever the 1st time around but then it devolved into crap like: "Lord" Kaz and Shuhei "God-shida". Its scary.....

#58 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@speedfreak48t5p

I think thats the most disturbing thing about Sony is how cultlike they sound.... Don't get me wrong..... Hermits, Sheep and Lemmings are all pretty obnoxious but cows are just flatout creepy. "Naughty Gods" was pretty clever the 1st time around but then it devolved into crap like: "Lord" Kaz and Shuhei "God-shida". Its scary.....

Blasphemy. The cow way.

#59 Posted by Heil68 (46451 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

I think either Bethesda with Fallout 4

or EA with Star Wars battlefront gameplay

will be bigger news than anything Ubi.

I thought Bethseda said no FO4 this year at E3?

I'm anxious to see more FarCry and AC Unity!

#60 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@sts106mat said:

I think either Bethesda with Fallout 4

or EA with Star Wars battlefront gameplay

will be bigger news than anything Ubi.

I thought Bethseda said no FO4 this year at E3?

I'm anxious to see more FarCry and AC Unity!

.

This. A lot of this!

#61 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@B4X

Nightmares ! So many Nightmares......

#62 Edited by sts106mat (20381 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@sts106mat said:

I think either Bethesda with Fallout 4

or EA with Star Wars battlefront gameplay

will be bigger news than anything Ubi.

I thought Bethseda said no FO4 this year at E3?

I'm anxious to see more FarCry and AC Unity!

Did they ? oh well, unless it was bullshit of course.

I never get hyped for AC games until a few weeks before release. I enjoyed every single one of them, but the news of one coming isn't exciting at all anymore. That very first reveal, of Altair in the crowded market, THAT was exciting. Still really love the series, just dont get pumped for it anymore. The MP is awesome though.

I honestly had more fun with Far Cry 2 than FC3 IMO, not really interested in this new one either.

Anything Star Wars / Mass Effect / Elder Scrolls / Fallout / Halo. I will be all over.......anything else MS show will have to be pretty incredible to get me excited

Going to race home & try to catch the show proper.

#63 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@B4X

Nightmares ! So many Nightmares......

Come on you know Sony fans are False Idol worshiping Heroes.

Back on topic. UBI brings the false hope every year. Great games. Misrepresentation of the final product.

#64 Posted by RoccoHout (1006 posts) -

Ubisoft won last year? Pretty sure EA did better

#65 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@B4X

As long as they make a Wii U port then they lie as much as they want.... :)

#66 Posted by Heil68 (46451 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@Heil68 said:

@sts106mat said:

I think either Bethesda with Fallout 4

or EA with Star Wars battlefront gameplay

will be bigger news than anything Ubi.

I thought Bethseda said no FO4 this year at E3?

I'm anxious to see more FarCry and AC Unity!

Did they ? oh well, unless it was bullshit of course.

I never get hyped for AC games until a few weeks before release. I enjoyed every single one of them, but the news of one coming isn't exciting at all anymore. That very first reveal, of Altair in the crowded market, THAT was exciting. Still really love the series, just dont get pumped for it anymore. The MP is awesome though.

I honestly had more fun with Far Cry 2 than FC3 IMO, not really interested in this new one either.

Anything Star Wars / Mass Effect / Elder Scrolls / Fallout / Halo. I will be all over.......anything else MS show will have to be pretty incredible to get me excited

Going to race home & try to catch the show proper.

Well there was this.But as you mentioned, that doesn't mean they cant show something.

I really enjoyed AC Black Flag, it was the first AC game I've ever finished, so I hope Unity is just as good.

I also enjoyed FC3 more than 2, so bring on FC4! :D

Most of what MS and Sony will show, at least for new games wont be out for 1-2 years so I tend to keep that in mind.

#67 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11348 posts) -

So they have a great E3 every year woopty-friggin'-do. I would rather see them have a crap showing at E3 and produce games that actually deliver.

#68 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@B4X

As long as they make a Wii U port then they lie as much as they want.... :)

Wii U deserves support!!

My minecraft thread is proof. That game would be damn near perfect on the WiiU!!

#69 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@22Toothpicks said:

So they have a great E3 every year woopty-friggin'-do. I would rather see them have a crap showing at E3 and produce games that actually deliver.

I love their games. They should just show the actual product that will be release to retail.

Graphics are not everything. Misrepresentation of the end product is dirty though.

#70 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (17178 posts) -

@B4X

All I ever wanted from that machine is for 2 gamepads to work simultaneously in game. It would be excellent for Card Games like Yugi-Oh......

#71 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11348 posts) -

@b4x said:

@22Toothpicks said:

So they have a great E3 every year woopty-friggin'-do. I would rather see them have a crap showing at E3 and produce games that actually deliver.

I love their games. They should just show the actual product that will be release to retail.

Graphics are not everything. Misrepresentation of the end product is dirty though.

Don't get me wrong I love AC and FC myself but they need to stop with the bait-and-switch-go-fuck-yourself routine.