Will there be more games in Final Fantasy VII linestory?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

What do you think? Is Sephiroth down for good? Can a new villain rise?

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Hell nah!!!111

/thread

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tjricardo089

Hell nah!!!111

/thread

glez13

Justify that no, please.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

i take it u never played dirge of cerberus or crisis core before.. you would understand then how much of a joke this whole thread is :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Far too much done in that universe already.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

i take it u never played dirge of cerberus or crisis core before.. you would understand then how much of a joke this whole thread is :P

ionusX
I wonder if they are even going to do anything with "the loveless guy"
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

ionusX

Crisis Core was an awesome game.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

What are you talking about dude? They made two games and a movie, what more do you want them to do?

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Well there's the HD remake SE's been holding over our heads.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ionusX

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

crimsonman1245

if you enjoy the idea of playing a slot machine while you fight i guess its okay. crisis core was loaded with bad humor it didnt even try to take itself seriously.

dirge of cerberus was such a horrid game like omg

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tjricardo089

ionusX

I played Crisis Core so what? CC was a prequel to the game. I also saw the movie that comes after FF VII..

I would just like to see Genesis or Sephiroth again, they were by far the best villains I've ever seen in a videogame.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

tjricardo089

I played Crisis Core so what? CC was a prequel to the game. I also saw the movie that comes after FF VII..

I would just like to see Genesis or Sephiroth again, they were by far the best villains I've ever seen in a videogame.

go look at dirge of cerberus secret ending, someone from crisic core comes back to life and the game ends on that note, a cliffhanger
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

tjricardo089

go look at dirge of cerberus secret ending, someone from crisic core comes back to life and the game ends on that note, a cliffhanger
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts
God I hope not. FF7 is my favorite game of all time, but every spin off game bar Crisis Core has been garbage, and even then CC was not an amazing game. Either they remake it with shiny visuals, or they let it die.
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ionusX

[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

Chris_Williams

dude i own that PoS dont lecture me about dirge its a bland boring shooter with bland boring story, bland boring enemies, and mediocre gunplay. the games 1 redeeming feature is weapon customization which ranges from good to questionable

to make matters worse many of the boss fights are fairly lousy and can be easily udnerstood and ebaten in your 1st try. the bonus challenges arent really worth doing unless u want concept art and more challenge missions :P

so yeah nuts to you and your PoS idea of more ff7 spin-offs the last 3 all sucked (ff7 snowboarding lulz)

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 gamebreakerz__
Member since 2010 • 5120 Posts

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

ionusX

if you enjoy the idea of playing a slot machine while you fight i guess its okay. crisis core was loaded with bad humor it didnt even try to take itself seriously.

dirge of cerberus was such a horrid game like omg

Yeah well you can equip a ring you get right at the start which switches off the DMW and provides adequate stat boosts to counteract the disadvantage of not having it. Plus it's more about the story than the gameplay.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I hope not. I was quite fine with the original FFVII, I never really cared for any of the sequels/prequels to FFVII.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

ionusX

dude i own that PoS dont lecture me about dirge its a bland boring shooter with bland boring story, bland boring enemies, and mediocre gunplay. the games 1 redeeming feature is weapon customization which ranges from good to questionable

to make matters worse many of the boss fights are fairly lousy and can be easily udnerstood and ebaten in your 1st try. the bonus challenges arent really worth doing unless u want concept art and more challenge missions :P

so yeah nuts to you and your PoS idea of more ff7 spin-offs the last 3 all sucked (ff7 snowboarding lulz)

where did i ever say it was a good game? I never even played it, I was just telling you it had a cliffhanger ending with a main character of crisis core coming back to life, so obviously if square enix ever wanna make more ff7 related games they very well will pick up from there.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Plus it's more about the story than the gameplay.gamebreakerz__
When I hear that, I know it's a game I should avoid.
gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 gamebreakerz__
Member since 2010 • 5120 Posts
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]Plus it's more about the story than the gameplay.Zeviander
When I hear that, I know it's a game I should avoid.

I never implied the two are mutually exclusive, and that's the same with most FF games and a lot of JRPG's. Nothing wrong with a good story.